Resetera gets Subnautica sound designer fired for having conservative views

oneangrygamer.net/2018/02/subnautica-devs-capitulate-sjws-fires-employee-conservative-views/50890/

So that guy in the Subnautica threads going on and on about how the devs were cucks, you were right man, why didn't I listen?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F1BBn
twitter.com/Sy1K1
archive.fo/9nZTQ
steamcommunity.com/app/264710/discussions/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/7vhguw/the_sound_designer_for_subnautica_just_got_fired/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/7vhj5k/resetera_gets_subnautica_dev_fired_for_wrongthink/
archive.is/m1dIm
develop-online.net/news/subnautica-dev-our-game-is-a-vote-towards-a-world-with-less-guns/0218788
archive.is/wlqlJ
twitter.com/Flayra/status/959888747402850309
twitter.com/Flayra/status/959896531464724480
nichegamer.com/2018/01/25/neogaf-owner-admits-identity-politics-authoritarian-left-hostility-and-unfair-moderation-ruined-its-community/
archive.is/UVZQW
steamcommunity.com/id/nitromaththepizzaguy
steamcommunity.com/app/264710/discussions/0/1700541698705756689/
archive.is/6V9xw
twitter.com/Flayra
8ch.net/n/res/593306.html
steamcommunity.com/app/264710/discussions/0/1700541698705938882/
archive.is/u4mb2
instagram.com/linux_sophia/
steamcommunity.com/app/264710/discussions/
twitter.com/Sy1K1/status/960918971019968512
chamberofcommerce.com/san-francisco-ca/36738188-unknown-worlds-entertainment-inc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this supposed to be a news thread or a LOL thread

And this is what caused the whole thing.

And? Man will eventually find a better job if he won't give up. Its not like he suffered for it.

IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

I kinda always knew this in my heart but it hurts to hear.
Can't you sue if you're fired over something like this?

Here in my yuropean country it is definitely possible to sue someone for this as it considered discrimination. I don't know about burgerland though. But it's kind of a special case since the sound designer lives in Poland (I think) while the devs are burgers.

also

I think polish people should help other polish people, and not ever work for some burger group when the game's protagonist obviously a black queer.

Can't wait for this to snowball out of control like it always does.

This, I'd rather use this opportunity to throw some well-deserved heat on the team while helping establish resetera as a group not to listen to.

That art design is like Overwatch but ugly. Like a Overwatch crack baby. Who thought this was a good idea?

(Was just about to create a thread myself.)

Subnautica Game Developer Fired Over Conservative Views

( archive.is/F1BBn )

Figures. The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

Sound Designer's twitter: twitter.com/Sy1K1

ResetEra (successor to Neogaf) thread: archive.fo/9nZTQ
Subnautica steamforums: steamcommunity.com/app/264710/discussions/

leddit discussion
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/7vhguw/the_sound_designer_for_subnautica_just_got_fired/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/7vhj5k/resetera_gets_subnautica_dev_fired_for_wrongthink/

I am pretty sure design is based on markiplier, who was first to advertise the game on youtube in huge ass playthrough videos in which he disgustingly cheated eventually.

We should prod the tumblrtards into going after the developer for refusing to implement a female, binary, non-gendered, fat character model, as well as excluding all the other PoCs from making their character in the game.

end yourself

Fired? This walking weapon of terror should be JAILED

This racist is almost as bad as Sam Hyde and Adam Racewarski. We need to petition to lock him up.

Well at least we know the pace is accelerating. If cucked companies start throwing white women under the bus the way they already do to men, it might be a wakeup call to the pussified generations.

What a shame we got OP's shallow garbage instead of this post.
OP, whether you meant well, or were rushing to be the first to make a thread on this topic, please find a better source to quote next time. Milo and his gang are fucking faggots but at least they can do better than "da conservative was attacked by da SJWs!!!"

It seems our sound designer is in denial about the devs himself.

But that's exactly what happened. The neofaggers organized a lynch mob because the developers had an employee that said some things they didn't agree with.

What a cuck. Leftists are not good people, leftists are soulless golems that would sell their own mother out if they found out she disagreed with them.

CDProject should hire him for work on Cyberpunk. I am sure his style would fit very well for that game.

It looks nothing like him.

I've notice these kinds of people get extremely agitated and aggressive when they start to realize the majority don't actually agree with them.

There is already a markiplier bobblehead in the base game.

It offends their narcissism, especially when on a high of a successful game release. "Got 2 million sales, I can't possibly be wrong!" Newsflash: Thanks to your dipshittery it's only downwards from this point on.

Leftists are mentally ill and have basically lived in a bubble their whole lives. They honestly believe there are roving packs of Nazis on the streets attacking innocent niggers and mudshits, they think Trump is Hitler reincarnated, they believe Russian hackers are messing with the US elections and ratings on Rotten Tomatoes. Of course they become agitated when their emotional, estrogen fueled worldview is shattered.

I misinterpreted the slav writing style, it's a dude.

Obviously, but we want to know what he said and what happened to him. "Dev fired for conservative viewpoints" tells me nothing, and worse, comes across as trying to rally cuckservative useful idiots while being afraid to offend them with his actual comments.

Throwing a tantrum about it would only reflect bad on him towards future employers. He's smart to stay timid.

Nah, that's obviously the marvel shills.

DC shills actually. There is no other possible reason people would give Black Panther a low rating, they must be either DC fanboys or Russian backed Nazis out for blood. After all, we know a nigger power fantasy is going to be a popular topic worldwide.

Especially in China, a country that hates blacks and uses Africa as next-to-slave labor!

Im not American but when i read what those people do every day i come closer to killing one if i will ever meet one. In fact i think those people are made up by CIA or some kind of propaganda becasue i have literally never seen someone who had views like this.

How do they manage to even have a userbase considering how many people get permabanned for the most inane shit?

Good, anyone who still uses social media deserves to be castrated

God fucking damn it, this was one of the ONLY early access turds to ever be fully released, and I waited to see how it's release would go before even considering getting it, and now they pull this shit.
Why do these retards keep shooting themselves in the foot?

I guess "ass-kissing" is the only valid opinion that you can have on this forum over run with moderator complexity.

It's a man, baby.

It's hilarious to read those pics.

It's like a virtual LARP of Stalinist Russia.

Same dev who fired Sound guy btw.:

Kotaku - "Subnautica Developer Explains Why He Won't Add Guns To The Game": archive.is/m1dIm

develop-online.net/news/subnautica-dev-our-game-is-a-vote-towards-a-world-with-less-guns/0218788

Cucking to "controversy" over 2 year old Poll, that was recently "discovered" on Twatter by one of the REEEtards: archive.is/wlqlJ

twitter.com/Flayra/status/959888747402850309

twitter.com/Flayra/status/959896531464724480

If by fully released you mean a buggy mess with less features than it had in Early access then sure.

This is your mind of leftism. How do these people manage to breathe unassisted?

I haven't paid attention in a very long time but did they actually remove digging or was that only temporary?

There is plenty of early access games that have been released though. In fact, Vagante is releasing at the end of the month. I remember we had some anons organizing a few games a while ago.

I just wanted to tell you. People get banned on Holla Forums exactly in this fashion. Mod hates any kind of transphobia.

We need to meme goonposting.

I find it odd how the Neoggaf owner said that identity politics and SJWs is what caused the fall of Neogaf, but here we are about a week later, and its the same old shit. Here's the article in question

nichegamer.com/2018/01/25/neogaf-owner-admits-identity-politics-authoritarian-left-hostility-and-unfair-moderation-ruined-its-community/

Although it comes off as no surprise.

I wonder why.

Mod is a fat, ugly tranny, so of course getting made fun of would get him butthurt. Doesn't matter, we have a video of him sucking Jewish cock in the most literal sense, so we win.

nu/v/ doesn't care for SJWs taking over vidya. They are part of them

archive.is/UVZQW

Badthink accusations are terrorism and should be called out as such: misoginy, antisemitism, islamophobia are smears aimed at terrorizing conservatives. You have the right to hold onto your views and to fight back against terror.

I never had, and never will

The final mod post being
is pretty much straight admitting that's precisely what the thread was for.

You are right, now that I am reading some of that part again not even "ass-kissing" saves you from the mod wrath.
"Now tovarish if I ever hear a wrong opinion from you ever again you will get exiled! (3 day ban)"
The only approved comment that you can make on this "forum" if it can be called as one is by making a exact copy what the party wants to hear and any drifting opinion gets you banned immediately. What a great place to share ideas and discuss with other people from other places, over a common topic that they like.

(checked)
Yeah this is truly communistic, denying the accusation that witch hunt has happened and then locking this thread just as they achieved their goals.

Those are some nasty looking dogs. What breed even is that?

Its completely gone

Sure dodged a bullet.

I shitposted a bit in the steam forums but I don't want to risk an account ban. I've done that with Assassin's Wewuz loads already.

Bonus points if the fat model has to craft extra weights to dive :^)

That's kinda how it feels.

Makes me wonder of how the fuck people still go there if you can get simply banned for calling topics about trannies controversial

Cannibalism is a favorite leftist past time.

Wasn't that the company that was injecting jewish and african DNA in the results of "supposed racists"?

Why not just weaponize actual niggers?

Oy very Rabbi, what a great idea to not talk about conservative white females losing their duly deserved income because of shitskins

That's really what what these people actually want, isn't it? To be prey?

Is that the best you can do shill-kun?

(1)
?

That's kind of the point in a survival game.

You don't survive as prey, you survive at the top of the food chain.

It was either them or ancestry.com.
The employee was anonymous and when talking about this they asked their company not to be named, but from what they said it was one of those two.

That's why every prey animal on the planet went extinct 300 million years ago.

The fact that they seem to go full cuck panic tells me they're going to ruin the game further as well.

Good thing I pirated. They will now alienate a massive chunk of their player base and will not win them back. People like us are going to funpost their forums and Twatters to cause butthurt and salt and bring some fence sitters to our line of thinking.

I've heard the game is good, if a bit repetitive later on in the game. A shame as its one of the few early access games that gained a following, improved and actually had a release. Now they are undoing all of that goodwill in a short time.

I'm talking about an individual you fucking dunce. How many deer do you think actually make it to the end of their lifespan and die of old age? Compare that to how many humans do.

Daniel 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay

Nothing dies of old age in nature, especially not predators.

I see you've IP hopped, chaim. Straight from the kike's mouth,

I thought the point was a shallow kike attempt to turn american and european whites against each other that failed miserably.

The no guns meme works in a game because you can balance a game towards that end.
However, in actual reality, there is no way to truly balance real life as the gun genie was let out hundreds of years ago.
This brand of leftism is completely out of touch of reality.

PERMANENTLY BANNED
Neofags haven't changed in the slightest, the only difference between this and their old site is the name.

….
its still a good game

These numbers are probably tainted since marxists at these genetic testing places have admitted to intentionally falsifying results to put little drops of African and Middle Eastern ancestry into pure white clients. They feel like they're doing their part to "stick it to the man".

I still like the game, just hate that devs are now confirmed cucks.

Not really. It's repetitive and trivially easy. None of the creatures are very aggressive, so you can pretty much ignore them, even going so far as to park your shit in front of a sea dragon and nothing happens. Beyond that it's really drawn out and tedious, but again never really difficult.

Really the closest comparison would be No Mans Sky (after updates).

this guy is taking the biggest red suppository ever

< its all still protein ;p

All very valid criticisms but its still fun for 40 hours.

I'm not sponsoring a company that bows down to SocJus.

I don't even understand why they're showing off this character. You have to go way out of your way to even see your player character model. They should've just made it look as generic as possible instead of wasting time on designing this character.

I want these people hanging from streetlights.

You don't understand, it's RACIST to mysognistically assume that the generic default state for a human being is a CISHET WHITE MALE.

People were told this shit was to end

A huge pain in the ass, maybe.
does that mean we're a huge deal on television, radio, hollywood, newspapers and politics since we're all anonymous hackers on steroids who used mememagic to elect a president, divided the indivisible, pushed all of the women out of gaming with our toxic sprays and blew up vans?

What did you expect. Still i couldnt give two shits about another garbage game like this

nice

You better fucking post the source

And I want everybody that responded to this incessant faggot to hang beside him. Those retarded enablers are basically as bad as the shitbaiting arseholes.

Learn to fucking browse boorus. The time it took me to find the source was exactly the time it took me to open the most relevant booru and type in the search tags.

Shoo shoo newfag scum.

he's baiting, he doesn't even own subnautica

"Conservative views" means jackshit today.
Him just saying how it is puts him on the same level as Hitler from their point of view.

Resetera didn't reset shit. Fucking commies.

Send this shit to Tucker Carlson.
This tranny nigger horse shit isn't he mainstream opinion of America, more attention brought to it by normal Americans might do some good in general. Personally Subnautica never grabbed my eye in name or presentation.

Just like every SJW!

Welp, there goes another one.

You can't just post censored eltonel and not be asked for source

steamcommunity.com/id/nitromaththepizzaguy
The fuck is up with this guy?

It's a game for atmospherefags because atmosphere is literally the only thing it has going for it. It looks nice and sounds incredible (surprise surprise the sound designer turned out to be competent). It's a very nice underwater walking simulator is what it is.

I wish with firing of sound designer they had to erase all sounds he made. I wish that was a thing. It would kill this game very quickly.

that's pretty accurate for the second half of the game

What did you expect really? Every conservative faggot just spouts out the same bullshit he learned from his equaly retarded right wing (((e-celeb))), which makes every one of you quite pathetic, clishé, easy to spot and even easier to attack like this.
Say it with me vee,
right wing SJWs

Better download the latest build before they purge everything he added.

A good game that you can 𝓟𝓘𝓡𝓐𝓣𝓔.

What did he mean by this?

And here you have the proof

Are you lost?

It only took a few hours between the start of the CuckEra thread and the devs apologizing to SJWs, promising to make the main character a woman and firimg the sound designer.
This has to be the fastest and hardest cucking out I've seen from any dev.

Every fucking time.

I believe it's trying to tell us we've been rused by its most confusing shitposts.

Don't give a90a6b your (You)s. I'll take them for you.

You're both sluts for (you)s so I'll give it to the one who's being honest about it

Here's your (You).
Rub it all over yourself like the (You)slut you are.

What I meant was that it's fucking stupid from practical side. They wasted money to design something you won't see unless you try really hard, and they still ended up with something that looks like a face from some free 3d models site. It's a first person game, almost nobody cares what the character looks like, they could've even used some generic model from MakeHuman program, or something. The money and time they'd save could've been used to appease autistis by adding all the diversity they wanted, by paying 10$ to code monkey so he adds a skin color slider and another 5$ so he clicks a button to generate a female model.

missed opportunity to be honest.

There no good western devs left.

If you look at it from the numbers perspective, is it ever financially beneficial to cave to the demands of an ideologically driven shit hole like ResetEra?
Marvel's comics are feeling that pain for goodness sake.
Even then, what the fuck does a site like Neogaf provide that developers feel worthy of them even listening to?
I'm proud that Doug TenNapel felt comfortable enough to speak his mind when he visited here. Good luck doing that without getting banned over there.

Let me elaborate, i had a "pleasure" to witness a "debate" between a right wing and a left wing sjw, and when one side started throwing in memes like the helicopter one, while obviously thinking it would help their parroting, it was the cringiest shit imaginable.

Be the change, make the game you'd want to play. If you actually get big and the left comes a knocking unleash the dogs of war.

No, but leftist cucks don't care. Virtue signaling about Marxism is more important than anything else in their lives, just like spreading Islam is to ISIS. The only answer to these vermin is to shoot them dead.

Who is the meme spouting faggot now?

I feel like turning the Overton window by becoming a vocal nazi so that these normal right-wingers won't be fired for their beliefs. Kind of like Andrew Anglin.

I imagine you autistically sperging out like Chrischan when you see stuff you don't like.

You don't understand user, SJWs are fucking lemmings, it doesn't matter how self-destructive their fucktarded religion is, they will keep walking forward towards the cliff because the capacity to think for themselves has been brainwashed out of them.

They could have used a swimsuit that makes the character bulky enough to make ximmithonga androgynous and also have a diving helmet and visor covering their face at all times.
Hell, that would have let them copy the ending helmet scene from halo 1 if they wanted to.

P-please stop giving him (You)s.

Said the SJW

No thank you

Oh lovely, and to think I was actually starting to feel sorry for this guy
Well, if he hasn’t learned things the hard way now, he never will

Maybe if you stopped being such a faggot yourself people would listen more to you.

Not gonna give any (you)'s, but this guy is doing a pretty good liberalistist-LARP. Vid related, also, check /cow/. Polite sage for off topic.

Wait, guys, you seeing this too?

maybe if you clicked the id people would be able to tell more easily who you're replying to

Codemonkey will fix it in a second, wait for a few hours.

Lmao I got permabanned from their discussions. They even screencapped my post and sent me an imgur link as reason.

He is being discriminated over his legitimate believes. If he wasn't the beta he is, he would sue.

You're thinking like a professional. Add a pitch slider in sound options for grunts when player character gets damaged and the game becomes faggot proof for a fraction of a price.

Is resetera infiltrated?

I'm dying to know how they think Russian hackers rigged an election that consists of manually counting pieces of paper in a box.

The devs have been confirmed commies for a couple years at least. Everyone who knowingly gave commies money should go be with your neofag brothers, it's where you belong.

Don't you read their arguments? They say Russian hackers made Facebook memes supporting Trump and that influenced the election. That's literally actually the best fucking thing they've got.

I actually agree. We knew devs were antigun cucks even back when election was going on. People here are just suckers for survival games with building mechanics.

Infamous Russian hackerman Vladimir hackermish hacked into the ballot counters minds

Nah. Just add a gender selector, and if they complain about chararcter appearance, accuse them of bigotry against non-passing trans.

Another fine example
Left :
Right :

What is "transphobia" anyway? Fear of trans people? Irrational fear of trans people? What a shit term.

They unleashed Yuri upon the poor, misguided white pigs that don't want to be genocided and he hypnotized them to vote for the blonde Hitler.

That's all we need to know about UWE at this point.

But its true! Here is the proofs

It's Neogaf 2.0, of course it is.

The funny thing is that those people also defend an ex-M16 agent who made up fake evidence to sabotage Trump's election so that the FBI could watch him. (see: the Nunes memo) They're complaining about foreign interference with the election while they also defend foreign interference with the election. Facebook memes are bad, but using a foreign spy to make up a fake dossier (#pissgate) to impeach the POTUS isn't? Can't make this shit up.

Those people are fucking stupid.

Same shit as homophobia, leftists pretending genuine disgust at these freaks somehow means we are irrationally afraid of them.

I'm not scared of faggots, I just want to cave their heads in with a hammer. Same with trannies.

They can always ignore competence and experience and hire subpar employees to stroke their egos and pretend they are white saviors.

OH shit we got proof, Send that to CNN.

Of course they are. They are the same imbeciles that simultaneously protest and call the police a fascist gang of thugs bent on killing niggers but also want the populace to give up their guns. Orwell was a genius when he came up with the term doublethink, because these people live and breathe cognitive dissonance.

In practice, it's means disagreeing with or not having sex with trannies. I wish I was making this shit up, but that's what the majority of them think.

I sure am glad that I never bought Cucknautica. As if the hapa Nigger protagonist wasn't a big enough red flag.

Manipulation through language is standard socjus staple.

i wouldn't even be surprised if they bite

Subnautica was always cucked, the devs didn't want to add guns to the game because they're of the mindset that all firearms need to be banned

Yes thanks for another good example:
Right :
Left:

I only found out about his retarded reasons because of this drama. I always assumed it was just to make the game a little spookier and to fit with the general ecofaggotry of the civilization your character comes from, with all the tools apparently designed by Apple and such.

Pretending to be a fence shitter doesn't win you any favors, user.

WEW LADS

also
I have never had any trouble killing things in the game, a gun I'd have to craft and carry ammo for would probably be more hassle than it's worth.

It's false equivalence because the right doesn't deplatform leftist creators over it. They just begrudgingly bitch and move on. Leftists however, fire and blacklist right-wing creators. See what happened with World Peace.

It's a great game but now I don't want to support them as that's just fucking ridiculous. He didn't even say anything that bad.

Everyone gets it, you're above all this shit, you smart boy! here's a (you)

Why are you still responding to an obvious ruseman holy shit?

oh my

wew

kys fgt
>>>Holla Forums

Vorephags shitting up everything again.

see? Holla Forums is always right

it's the game where there are no harmful weapons, and where the torpedos sprinkle flowers and warm sparkly magic over the pwetty sea cweetures.

kill yourself kike

To this day I still keep in touch with people I met during the 1.04 days of NS, so it hurts to see the developers become (or get revealed) as such cucks.

Slavs and eastern europeans are better conservatives. It's almost always western european cucks who buy leftist bullshit in bulk. You can't blame Jews as they just sell what the goyim buy. If traditional values were popular, then they would sell traditional values here, but the west aimlessly takes pleasure in destroying themselves and their legacy for fake ideals that will never be accomplished. Did racism and sexism end after segregation? Considering that they're still complaining them now, of course it fucking didn't.

yes, jew owned
yes, manipulating results

There were a lot of irregularities from that one which did not fit with people's lineage.
The purpose of these companies is to disrupt people's trust in their own family line.
Whereas beforehand you would know who your grandparents were, and great grand parents, and it wouldn't be too much trouble to trace them back to whichever country in europe you came from, (((their))) new way is to say, "well, one of your great grandparents was african, because everyone was african 100 years ago, you just can't know lol."

Really, the makers of The Witcher should employ this girl. She was likely only in the company for being female in the first place. Just not diverse enough.

Bong and bongs a shit
t. currently temporary residing there

considering that they were slipping African and Middle Eastern ancestry into pure white clients wouldn't that mean that the US white people are even more white than what 23 and Me said?

southern europeans are more conservative too.
so is the philipines.
You'll find that most poor countries are.
Yes, you sound impartial. Maybe you should take your interesting theories to Holla Forums.

That's some high quality birbposting. Mind if I save it ?

Wrong. We are just few years behind the west.

Better stop it now, it only becomes harder with time.

That shit is mass hated and mass protested though. And far-right marches are allowed.

Only if you contribute with a birb of your own.

(((They)) wont let us

Its only reflection of reality. On the web its hell especially because all the regressive sites are promoted while right wing sites are outright banned.

Its on the Unis and schools already. its too late.

Lel

See
It is YOUR fault for buying it, the poor Jew can't be blamed for YOUR choice to buy these things. If YOU had traditional values then the poor, hard working, tireless Jew would sell you traditional values, and patchwork quilts. But YOU take pleasure in destroying YOURSELF and your legacy for fake ideals that will never be accomplished. If YOU took an example from an Israeli, such as 4513f2, YOU would have a beautiful country that has always been Jewish, like Israel. It is deeply disturbing that YOU have FORCED the poor, hard working, tireless, peaceful, traditional, perfect, chosen Jew to stoop so low as to sell you rainbow flags, homosexuality and degeneracy.
I can't believe YOU would do that to them.

They should just play Tetris instead. They wouldn't have any problems with identity there, since they're dumb as bricks.

Countries like Poland aren't the muslim hating havens like you think they are.
Granted they're doing a bit better but they're still cucked, irrevocably so. at least they are for now I don't have the webm but there was a big compliation of haha lets celebrate diversity XD! in Poland.

I just know that Bosnia isn't far behind. It's either the filthy fucking degenerates of Western Europe pozzing us or we become Saudi Arabia's onahole. Just nuke us already.

Jeez, calm your tits, I'm not buying anything.

Czechia, namely (((Prague))) is the most cucked slav place so far

Glad I knew they were a bunch of cocksuckers when they could barely get NS2 functional and I outright ignored this shit along with everything else early access.

At least Poland burns the gay pride flower decoration.

Yeah, I know. That was the reasoning of the merchant in the linked post.
I think at this point, throwing buckets of horse manure and piss over the rainbow protestors would dissuade some of them. It might be enough to slow it down.

Didn't they give control of future NS2 updates another "community" team a while back by the way ? I remember something along those lines. Has the game improved since then ?
I completely forgot that those guys made NS2 too, it sort of makes sense now, I remember some fuss being made about the new female marine model despite their community being mostly veterans not giving a shit at all.

I just can't give money to companies that fire their own staff for differing political views, I'm just never going to.

This.
Unfortunately, most people who disagree with their sjwism will still buy the game because it has pretty graphics.

Pirate it. I made the mistake of listening to a friend of mine who showered it with praise during early access, but forgot to mention to me that it's single player only. I know it's my own fault for not checking the tags, but god damn. It's still a pretty fun game for the first 20 hours, then it just slows to a crawl.

O tempora o mores

In Serbia's case it was more related to internal party business – they just want to suck the Brussels' cock a little harder for good goy points.
No one asked for a dyke, but it's what we got because we must now demonstrate that we are a modern society free of hate.
It's a mess now, but the Balkans always sort themselves out after a while.

No clue about what the Cros are up to lately, I don't even watch the news any more.

Biće sve dobro, nemoj se brinuti. Preživećemo i ovo.

that shit have to stop

Geting jobs in the first place?

I don't think it is lack of awareness, people just like spending money, it makes them feel good.

You guys know how "8ch is too extreme for 4ch"?

I'm starting to think the REEsetera is too extreme for Neofag.

Reading a few of their threads, majority opinion there seems to be "Sheehs, let's not grab the pitchforks rightway, calm down."

REEsetards went straight for the jugular like a rabid dog.

Goddamn.

Patrician taste my friend.

Luckily our government is so dysfunctional and gridlocked they are incapable of having a press conference without tripping over each other and embarrassing themselves.

Our way or sorting thing out is beating each other silly while the rest of the world watches and has a giggle. That's how we got ourselves into this mess to begin with.

They do what they always do, spread their ass in hopes the West will fuck them raw.

Honest to God I worry about the Balkans. Even more insidious than the Arab buyout of all the land, not just in Bosnia, but in Serbia, Montenegro and Croatia as well, is that we are bleeding people. My mother works in high school and they now struggle to fill classes, most are down to low twenties. Back when I was in school we had 30+ people in all classes. I have a friend working in the registry office and he tells me that year in, year out, births are lower than deaths, and that's ignoring the thousands of people that simply go seek employment abroad.

You aren't completely off with that comparison; ResetEra is basically the very worst NeoGaf had to offer all collected into a single spot without anybody to reign them in but themselves. NeoGaf at least pretended to be about videogames and discussing them, ResetEra… Not so much.

From what I understood basically most of the insane people jumped ship to Resetera because even Neofag was becoming too "right wing" for them (even despite the fact that it was them actually drifting farther and farther left). I've seen several screencaps of people saying "neogaf isn't even remotely left wing, it's more like center-right".
Since most of the loonies left for resetera, neofag became a bit let insane (even though it's still a shithole, some of them stayed or crosspost).

Amazingly lucky

why is that shithole still fucking relevant to game devs. Anything NEOgaf has been prooven to be more detrimental to the industry than helpful, WHY are those psychos being heard by anyone in the industry? is the industry THIS retarded?

this game is much better anyways tbh

The devs in question were especially receptive to resetards' reeeeeeeing since they are espousing the same views (see higher, dev apologizing for not having a female character in a game where you can't see your character).

bullying Slovenia and stealing Italy's mushrooms, probably

WHY DO THESE SUBHUMANS KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?

I am French, and i say no value was lost. All right wingers shall suffer. They sit there with their comfortable jobs, comfortable rooms, with government presenting them all of it on a silver plate, and what does 3rd world immigrant has? A hut, a bowl and some dirty muddy soup to eat? Immigrant should replace him on his job, to make him feel even more miserable. This whiny polish scumbag will probably successfully find a new job in his bigot ridden country anyway, because they have so many jobs open for what they could had accepted immigrants into.

This has nothing to do with the left if you think about it. it's the side with the stablishment in their pockets, 15 years ago the right had this exact same shitty attitudes towards people that were against their perfect bubble of a world.

It's always the same. If the right gets the reigns again, they will abuse the power and eventually play the victim saying the Left abused their power 15 years ago. Im saying this has nothing to do with sides because im already calling it. When the left does something SO retarded even normies will hate them. The right will dominate again. And again will start getting retarded like the left. This is more about conservative attitude rather than leftist or rightwing attitude. Both sides always invent reasons to absolutely destroy people that just don't agree with them once they are the stablishment. Is that idiotic attitude the one that ends up getting elected an opposing president. This was probably why Obama got elected, and it is the same reason why now Trump Got elected. Once they get enough power, conservatives exploit it to no end for their idealistic crusade.

Nigga please

could have been good bait too if you didnt include that

Also, I discovered today that if you copy and paste your posts here, it adds an extra space between paragraphs (the leddit spaceing thing).
I wonder why, but I'm no UNICODE expert.

From the earlier days we're we lurked REEsetards, the most common trend was posters who were tired of political crap complaining when the other posters posted political crap. The first got banned, the second festered and now there's little to no videogames.
I actually thought it would go the other way around, with the loonies staying at Neogaf and the average normie centrists heading to Resetera.

Wut?
Then again, not really surprised. I've told some left-wingers that they were acting like authoritarian assholes and the most frequent reaction is surprise. They associate Authoritanism with Fascism (and thus, right-wing). Hearing that they can ALSO be authoritarian shocks them quite a bit.

I know you are baiting but ill bite.

Also, if people want to fuck with them: shill Barotrauma.

no

>im fucking plying that juche human rights apply to fascist racist right wing bigots with internalized misoginy especially from a country that rewrites it's entire history and has 60 thousand nazis in the capital city :^)

Do you think nails being ripped out in the name of progress and diversity hurts less than when they do it for betraying the socialist values?

Orwell was right, not that we needed any more confirmation at this point.

So is there a official definition of diversity yet? Actually what does ""to respect" mean law wise?

Nothing. Kill whitey.

It's all meaningless drivel meant to enslave through entitlement, because if the government is to provide all those things, you need to increase its power to make it happen.

Diversity means hunting down the last white person.

Czech Republic as a whole is fine, it's just Prague that keeps shifting the average heavily towards the left, as big cities are wont to do. It got outvoted by the rest of the country last two elections, leading to a steady stream of salt about how "intelligent, educated people got outvoted by village bumpkins who are manipulated by russian propaganda".

That artist has a few good pictures and even some doujins.
Look him up.

Things must become significantly worse before they can get better.
Such is life.

His twitter account is now solidly identified to his identity if people search him, especially with the articles coming out. If he shits on them now, his future employers might think he'll do the same when laid off, fired, or isn't generally happy at his job he's applying for and could seriously hurt his chances with a job. He's just being smart about what he's doing, and making sure he isn't unemployable in the future by poisoning the well for himself.

It also has the added benefit of making his bosses look like even bigger pieces of shit for firing a decent dude, simply because his political opinions were different from himself.
Yeah I know, but I doubt he'll stop talking his political opinions, he's just not gonna sperg out on his current or recently former employers, so his new employer(s) in the future won't have cause to worry about him. He's also being professional about things, instead of a raging unprofessional liberal crybaby you see most sjw devs act like.

Muh PR is a necessity if you want to have a fucking job.

and Brno and any other city with leftie unis.

pure gold
>steamcommunity.com/app/264710/discussions/0/1700541698705756689/

Killing non-white immigrants is a good thing.
Put that into practice.
The impotent soyboys from cucked era think that they will stop the hate jst by firing someone from a western (and thus, failed) game company. Immigrants will still be hated and hunted.
As for the composer: if you see any soyboy cuck, just don't work with it. Stop going after jobs in cucked companies, and try to start your own or go after conservative ones.

good point
I still feel for the guy. The smartest move is to not peep a word.

That's bait. And to be fair most people are not biting. So maybe there is a smidget of hope?

What's the name of the artist?
I really like that style.

sure, the thread is just shitposting but also fun

iqdb is your friend, user.

I'm at work. Keep this thread on page 1.
If Mark deletes it, I'm holocausting his ass.

It's not much to write home about, other than atmosphere and being the only large scale project of its kind. Its quality is severely hampered by the fact that you can't have guns or actual hunting because the creator is a no guns faggot, and an ideologue who refuses to let you play as anything but a black male, and personally I think they forced it out of early access early, with less content than they originally promised. It's like fallout 4 in that it is there to kill time and not much else.
Where's the right wing GJP or subverting journalists and translators forcing in conservative opinions into videogames. Oh oh you mean that they're like SJWs because they complain about the actions and effects of the actions SJWs have commited against the industry they love and their lives? Yeah, clearly exactly the same, how dare they complain about the blatant corruption of ideological zealots that force their political opinion wherever they can at any cost, usually through blackmail, shaming and every other underhanded tactic in the book. shit bait tbh kay.

Not anonymous and online for anons, which was why it was attacked from the start.
This was more like PR-lite. And only smart because he isn't cucking out, he's still sticking to his values, he's just being professional about it. I guess it's less PR and more professionalism and foresight on the way of the slav.

P'much. If I were him that'd be the last word I said on it without a significant amount of thinking beforehand, and just work out and relieve some anger/stress if necessary. Sperging out when his identity is tied to his twitter handle and is currently leaving a trail on the net would be retarded.

This is worst than Bolshevism

some on Holla Forums still play warframe so ..

why don't you just leave? no one wants you alive anymore. just leave here since there's not a single person on this board who wants you here. and then kill yourself.

What is it with leftists and sinks? I can't do shit but laugh when I read that.

No user, communists are driven to hate all competitors to the jews. They will still love the fat, rich jews which make their internal ruling and intellectual class.

One of my favorite comments I ever heard on communism is how every communist seems to think he's gonna either be the rich guy like Stalin, eating 200$ steaks in his nice, comfy lit, warm mansion, or have some communist utopia where nothing goes wrong, where in reality, he's gonna be the dude in the bread lines outside during winter, in the freezing cold, all to get half a loaf of crusty, dried out bread. And they're too stupid to realize that.

Most nu/v/ is cucks that play SJW games and pretend they can separate author and product.

FUCK this is the only game that does underwater spooky survival

Ill just pirate it so I don't support this type of shit

I'd say 'unwise', IQ != WIS, and sadly many lefites have high IQ, but are totally clueless about reality

FAKE NEWS!

Some on Holla Forums play granblue, falcom generic jrpg shit and fate gachashit. I don't see those people actually participating in discussions of video games.

launch steam on multiple computer and play launch different games and let them in the background. it add up

This is the most retarded shit. I can't identify with being a Japanese ninja but I will still play Ninja Gaiden. SJWs really are bigots.

I can identify with japanese ninja.

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana*

C'est du sacré bon appât que tu as là, anonyme.

Nothing personal, kid

Some user dared to have a neutral opinion in a highly politicized thread about a dev who got fired for his political opinions.
Sounds a bit familiar, doesn't it? :^)

this is the future americans have wrought and as usual anyone with remotely center views are considered almost terrorists. I wouldn't even call those views the sound designer had deeply conservative. just small c conservative but unless you're an extremist you dont belong

in the case of warframe you do not even need that.
You can be banned just for reaching leaderboard after hours and hours of grind in survival.
You can be banned simply for not playing.
and the reason is and will always be the same: "suspicious activity" yes, even if you didn t event log in
and if you dare to complain to support: you get banned from support.

thoses who play warframe are cuck who, if they aren t alone, are in an abusive relationship.
then you can add sjw etc but at this point, it's near irrelevant If i made one mistake in my life: it was paying for a grand master founder pack during beta never ever

Okay, you tell me bait-san, in what case sound designer acter like right wing SJW.

Gun meet foot

I never realized there were so many centrists on Holla Forums.

archive.is/6V9xw

No, its just Holla Forums baits half of the thread.

How retarded do you have to be to blame everyone else when your obvious autistic shitposting gets you banned?

Conservatives are the same way. My gfs family basically lost all respect for her after they found out she was dating a non Christian who even worse spreads the lie of evolution to poor students.

Why can't they just fucking contract the words like Le and La are supposed to when preceding a vowel?

No, it has nigs shooting each other all the time.

Tu pêches ?

I honestly pity you if you dont see the hilarity and irony of that ban

What?

And

I dont see any irony in getting banned for shitposting with a history of nothing but baiting.
Are you sure you understand what irony means?

the reddit compilation is missing the faggot that returned switch with debug mode left mistakenly enabled.

>twitter.com/Flayra
Protected his tweets like the spineless faggot cuck he is.

Hmmm
HMMMM

Not Shocking.

stop eating the bait you retard

Why are you surprised? The devs for the game where massive commies anyways, there's a long detailed history of their bullshit. This is right up their alley to virtue signal in an effort to rally their base even more.

yea but the user's comments were more like a shitpost and we know shitposting gets a lot of people around here banned :^)

*were
I'm a faggot for not spellchecking

That's so real. I am also getting tired of this.

FUCKING SALTWATER KILLS DYE and no known hobby diver don't dye their hair.

I'm not sure if I'm depressed or impressed at that third pic. Impressed they're either so stupid or so bold, but depressed because this is just how stupid people are nowadays.

Hold the fuck up
That is not the left. That is the right. If anything, everyone OUTSIDE of Prague is heavily left leaning.

Just look at who votes who. Prague votes for TOP9 and ODS (also Pirates, true). Who the retards, the old and the poorly educated vote for? ČSSD and Communists. It's the other way around user.

it seems to me that eastern euro communist are some weird mishmash of nationalistic communism.

also Klinika and other anarchist shit in Prague, come on.

This. I feel like everyone expecting him to throw a fit has never worked in anything other than dead-end jobs. Bad-mouthing your previous employer is one of the first things you learn to NEVER do.

Make up your minds.

Careful, such wrongthink will get you banned here

Rapp got fired from her PR job because she was a literal hooker on the side. Get your facts straight.

Not everyone on this interweb digitalized webpage is the same person. You should know that. As you are me.

come on goys

Literally who?

Allison rapp was a prostitute who pegged her husband on cam so he could take more dick because he was a prostitute too.

you mean the SJW hooker ? where for 100$ you get 30min of sex ?

Who's that?

rapp was a pedo, this guy had slightly un-pc opinions. not the same. leftypol pls go.

Main character is a janitor not a diver. But this could have been a neat detail that after some swimming the dye gets washed out. Though it wouldn't really matter as you almost never see the main character.

Despite all this it seems like he's still on good terms with the devs. Idiots on Neo-NeoGaf were bitching that some were defending him, so it's possible they both came to an agreement to fire him, for the sake of company.

Only after everyone threw a massive shit fit about her saying some pedo apologist things on twitter.

Wasn't she also into CP?

she published pro-pedo essays and was into it very much.

I am pretty sure she didn't put out for that much, she specified only cuddles and such shit.

Nintendo gave her the notice before that happened you fuckwit.

Very, very far from the truth my dude. They are mostly extremely detached from what is actually happening (either from bitterness, low education, they don't care etc).

The left in the Czech Republic (and, I'd dare to guess, most post soviet bloc countries) is absolutely terrible. They're nostalgic old people who wish for the "good ol' times" since they didn't have to care about anything. They were, again, lowly educated simpletons who didn't even realize they could have it better, hence they were good little sheep and did what they were told.

The next group are the people who thought who things would get better after the Velvet Revolution but didn't realize that no one will hand you anything and you actually have to take care of yourself AND be responsible for your own actions. Now they're bitter idiots who throw shit everywhere. Basically trash.

Hence, you get these people who shout "Who'll take care of me?". Then these people vote for ČSSD and Communists. So no, comparing it to the western left is very much off.

Literal pedophile chick, who worked at nintendo, advocated for child sex to be legal, who also nightlighed as a prostitute and cuckolded her husband. Her husband who she also pimped out as a manwhore to homosexuals, and made a video of her pegging him for feminism or some other such bullshit. Her husband was also apparently a good christian boy before she royally fucked him up past Anthony Burch levels. IIRC he has since left her psycho ass. And no, none of that was figurative, hyperbole, or exagerrated. She is a literal prostitute/pimp pedophile who worked at nintendo before it came out she was whoring on the side. And you heard that right, nintendo didn't fire her for her advocation of fucking their playerbase of 9 year olds, it was because she was moonlighting as a whore. And pimping her husband.

oh right , she was indeed an expensive one on her escort website

Don't make me laugh. They have rote memorization skills, they are not intelligent in the slightest.

She did sex, she just vastly overpriced herself, and got a two star rating, hilariously.

Well, they fired her for undisclosed employment violating their contract. Probably the smartest and most face saving way to handle the situation.

Yeah man, cause having a vocal pedophile talking publicly about how they want that sweet child dick and pussy isn't a valid enough reason to fire someone, for defamation of your company by association with her. Wasn't she one of the pr people as well?

Valid or no, using that as the reason would mean they had to confirm knowledge of that fact instead of just dropping the matter quietly.

No one petitioned for Rapp to be fired

I looked her up, and yes, she was a spokesperson.

Ah I see what you're getting at, which would lead to worried parents about their kids possibly being around pedophiles. If one was in nintendo, are there more? I see what you're getting at.

That's hilarious. Imagine being a parent and finding out that one of the PR marketers for nintendo wanted to fuck your kid? Talk about a pr nightmare on nintendos hands.

High IQ and stupid beliefs aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, they go together pretty well, as long as emotional instability is thrown in there too.

When a high-IQ person is fucked in the head, their intelligence goes towards creating justifications for the neuroses and delusions. They design incredibly creative and sophisticated ways to support complete bullshit.

Stupid people can't do that. They're more likely to believe in bullshit, but their bullshit is more basic and easier to get rid of. The worst bullshit always comes from people who are smart and neurotic (or psychotic).

Read this to cheer up a bit.
8ch.net/n/res/593306.html
They're losing big. Much big.

Or to put it more simply: Even if you're smart, you still have to learn critical thinking.
And in our retard-proof society, it is very easy to get through life without learning that.

You absolute newfag.

Yes, and make no mistake: the educational system is making this worse.

We've been taught that there are "no wrong answers" and that anything we say is valid and praiseworthy as long as we can come up with a justification for it. For over half a century, the left has tried to undermine the very idea that there is such a thing as objective truth and that some ideas are just right and wrong (and now they're upset because the right have learnt the same trick and their postmodernism has come back to bite them in the arse).

When that kind of bullshit is taught from a young age, it's no wonder people are fucked.

It gets worse.
For one schools generally punish boyish behavior like rough housing and actually competing. Not to mention all the anti bullying campaigns making it so people have skin that it makes tissues look like titanium sheets.

Add on to that the fucking censorship shit like google does by tailoring what is honestly a lot of these people's views on the world to match their specific tastes and we got a bad deal going on.

best bait itt tbh

You know that was a Holla Forums and SJW collaboration to get her fired. And they say they don't get along.

Good news user, when the devs are commies it is your ethical duty to help them fight against capitalism by pirating instead of buying. Surely, they wouldn't object to fighting against capitalism, right?
For the revolution!
Fuck copyright comrades!

Lord satan brings us pure beauty yet again

well yeah, but at least I didn't pay a cent for it

A child could argue circles around a leftist academic.

IQ also doesn't automatically teach you how to operate in the world, either. I have a rather high IQ, and I'm still a social retard who can't manage himself, never went to college, rarely has a job, and spends most of his time on this Mu-ian metallurgy gnosis nexus with you.

INTelligence versus WISdom.

INT: having a knack for understanding things quickly/formulating solutions with what you know.

WIS: knowledge about the world, how it works and how things exist/coexist

Most anarcho-comunists for instance have a rather high INT but extremely low WIS.

Jesus we need to spread this somehow. If a dev is a leftist people should be expected to download his shit for free.

Trannies should be feared on some level. I wouldn't want one touching my food.

That's disgust, not fear

Not from my experience. If they had high intelligence they wouldn't all go get a degree in women studies and philosophy.

>journos go turbo apeshit with hitpieces, Rapp herself starts crying about goobergate getting her fired she was lying

Fuck off you lying nigger.

Faggot it's not spyware or anything. The worst it could be is wasted time, and that's vidya in general.

Easy to explain:
They start with low INT and low WIS.
Since they're dumb as shit, they decide to go to college.
They don't learn anything (no WIS gain) and they don't exercise mentally (no INT gain).
When they're out of college, they find that their shit doesn't really apply to the real word.

Two paths:
a) Most people end up paying attention and learning how the world works (gain WIS) and praactice some mental faculties (gain INT)
b)They rabidly defend their Marxist shit. This means they learn nothing about the world (no WIS gained) but are forced into performing extreme logic leaps of faither and mental acrobatics (huge INT gain).

Give it a few more years and they become pathological liars, conman and use their INT scores to cheat their way into Wizard school.

Don't bother trying to explain the things fa/tg/uys have spent years trying to making people understand. That way lies madness and listening to retards saying "but I know people who are low wis, that proves they're low int!"

Ah man, but it's still fun to pass it on.
I take a stance that for every 10 people that read /tg/ stuff outside of it, one or two will understand it and grow curious enough to come visit us.

This is what they linked me. Rate.

You could have been sneakier, try again with some black character being ancient kings of Egypt.

steamcommunity.com/app/264710/discussions/0/1700541698705938882/

Wasn't there a suppressed report which suggested that if piracy has any impact on sales, which it probably doesn't, that it's actually a net benefit? Pirates are still people who will talk about the game, and essentially give free word-of-mouth marketing. If that's the case, encouraging piracy as a backlash movement is actually a bad move if you want to hurt the dev, who would then get free press coverage in addition to that word-of-mouth.

You're doing God's work user.

10/10 bait user.

10/10
I'm also there, shitposting on several threads.
Strangely, I never tried shitposting on Steam.
It feel oddly good.
I never tried shitposting before, I always made an effort on my posts, GODDAMN THIS FEELS GOOD I WANT MORE MORE MORE

If you pirate it to fuck them over you obviously won't go around forums and comments sections praising and recommending the game.

The fuck have you been doing with your life? That's what imageboards are for.

Don't forget to point out that adding a female character after the success of Subnautica implies that women can only be successful riding the coattails of men and cannot be successful on their own strength and merit.

Our board is not for the likes of them. The very nature of tabletop games requires an invitation to a group to become part of it, we mimic our hobby's camouflage ourselves to ensure the safety of our hobby, and as reward to those brave pilgrims who seek us out of their own accord.

You wouldn't understand even if we told you.

That was the theme with Assassin's Kangz. It was a permaban too, so no shitposting for me anymore. And my ISP is going crazy, excuse the third id this thread.

So basically NeoFAG just changed its name and it's still the same exact thing?

It's faggier than ever

Found a camwhore in the Subnautica defense force.
archive.is/u4mb2
instagram.com/linux_sophia/

It's more the condensed cancer from neofag as if we needed proof that was even possible.

How does pirating a game that you won't play or won't talk about affect anything at all? If someone pirates it to fuck the devs over, the possibilities are
Either way, they'll either affect nothing, or compromise on your goal and have the opposite effect that you wanted. Not only do most people not have the strength of will to follow through with not talking about it, having said movement push the game farther into the public mind may do more harm than good. By the time you can get enough normalfags to have an effect to jump on the bandwagon to pirate it, you've gotten loads of normalfags to play the game who otherwise wouldn't have even known about it. The goal is to keep money from getting to the company, which is achieved by preventing sales, not by encouraging free samples of their product. Even if it was a movement that consisted solely of anons who weren't going to buy it anyway, it wouldn't cost them money, and we'd still talk about it here, which would still affect things elsewhere, because we're unfortunately not completely separate from the rest of the world.

And everyone laughed when I called L4D2 a dead game. "There's still 10,000+ people playing daily" But the problem is that they're all fucking degenerates like this bitch.

Master of evil get out!

Haha, epic meme, did your public school taught you that critical thinking is a learned and not an innate skill?
or do you confuse critical thinking with critical theory?

She's not just any camwhore, "she" is a Linux camwhore.

its Steam discussions are going loco steamcommunity.com/app/264710/discussions/

legit can't tell if tranny or just ugly bitch.

The sudo apt-get install girlfriend shirt is Big Bang Theory-tier, so it's definitely a poser.

You're welcome

I tried to get a friend to help but he dropped it after one post to bitch at me about the stupid ugly slut

Have you ever been this mad?

plus 99% of those who use it have never touched debian and are just ubuntu kiddies.

The point isn't to make regular pirates pirate a game they otherwise wouldn't care about. Its to convince buyers to pirate it.

Is he named Roger Wilco?

I said pretty much the same thing, but I wasn't banned.

He's baiting, he doesn't own Subnautica and somehow has 700 hours of playtime in the last two weeks
24*14=336

Right, but my point is, since piracy is still a net positive, wouldn't it be better to convince buyers to not buy or pirate it?

It would but one is not as troll as the other.

Are you really saying being conservative is the same as being a pedo? I'm not even conservative but come on user.

Alright found him.
Great stuff.

filename is spelled with an "O" not an "A"

color me surprised

it's pity you never grew a spine to support your hydrocephalic inclinations,maybe then you could've stood up for yourself when the time came.But not all is lost ,here's an idea about a new deck though:
yellow
Like the underbelly /tg/ showed when they were challenged by the same cancer that went after comics,movies and videogames
Also congrats because those kids were probably mollested later on in one of the tournaments by the pedo-judges that were found hanging around there courtesy of the Wizards of the Roast,but hey, as long as you keep your intellectual status i guess that's fine

Women are more equal than men, shitlord!

Make up your mind

700 hours of playtime in Subnautica without owning it?

Holla Forums has been pretty on edge defending pedophilia lately

i haven't seen any posts in this entire thread defending it, everyone was calling out the retard who equated having un-pc views with being a pedo. that's not defending it.

Ever since /loli/ imploded we've had a bunch of retards backed up by goonposters pushing that 2D=3D.

imkampfy moderates the subnautica forums?

Apparently the guy had worked with them for 11 years. And he gets canned for a few (((toxic))) tweets. What a bunch of fuckers.

Seriously, someone tweet up CDPR and link Si to them. Polish talent available for hire, perfect fit for Cyberpunk 2077.

Someone with a twitter account should tell him to apply for CDPR.

twitter.com/Sy1K1/status/960918971019968512

Maybe still open?

MAKE IT HAPPEN SOMEONE DO THIS PLEASE

They are International company now.

I already played Planetfall

I'm sure they won't forget their polish roots.

Like how they didn't forget their PC roots? Oh wait.

The steam forums are a goldmine of salt right now.

chamberofcommerce.com/san-francisco-ca/36738188-unknown-worlds-entertainment-inc

contact info, I say we send them letters upon letter and phone calls dating that we will never buy from them again overy this. Devs can ignore forum posts, tweets, and the like easily. Physical things like phone calls and letters are not so easily ignored.
if anyone can find other mailing address that would great.

Holy shit there is no way that isn't one of us. It's too perfect in it's absurdity.

I knew it.

Shanta, and rottytops are for sexual.

Decent enough bait. Have a (you)

Check the review page and statistics.

хазяин мира is what Norks call Juche when asked about it's meaning in Russian.

my philosophy professor talked with one.

I love you guys.

user, your evangelist Israel-firster parents are not right-wing.

Someone is calling for all the content made the guy fired to be removed. I know it's one of you, you can't help yourselves when there is blood in the water.

Those are nice digits, Ivan.

Anons you can't lay it on that thick. It's too obvious.

It's beautiful. I can only dream of forcing the devs to remove all the content the guy made and then being forced to make a free update featuring a female model, a fat model, a nonbinary model and waste all the money on it.

I hate these fucking people, our freedom of speech was handed down from our fucking FOUNDING FATHERS FOR THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF LETTING A MAN SAY WHAT HE WILL WITHOUT FEAR OF CONSEQUENCES. THESE MENTALLY ILL TRAITORS NEED TO HANG. I AM ANGRY, ANGRY ABOUT VIDEOGAMES.

LOOK AT THE KIND OF PERSON BEHIND THIS. LOOK WITH YOUR EYES AT PIC RELATED. PEOPLE LIKE THIS EXIST AND THEY NEED TO BE PUT AGAINST A WALL

the ironic thing is that the only anticapitalist movements that weren't funded by capitalist jews were nationalsocialism and fascism. the bolsheviks and the maoists both received enormous amounts of funding from rich capitalist jews and those are the movements that these socalled 'anticapitalists' support. kek.

My benefit of doubt is that they're European or from some other country. They can't legally say the "Holocaust never happened" in Germany.

I'll remember that when the Day of the Rope comes.

you've forced my hand, user

This always reminds me of one of those old Yakov Smirnoff jokes.

"America and Soviet Russia are very similar. In America, you have freedom of speech. In Soviet Russia you have freedom of speech. Only difference is that in America, you still have freedom after speech."

Christ, if freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences then it doesn't mean anything. Fucking North Koreans have the freedom to say whatever they want. There might be some consequences afterwards, but they're still free to say it!

i agree with the point you're making, but don't diss Best Korea pls.

Kill yourself

Its crazy to think that American is the only major country with Freedom of speech. Europe pretends they do but any form of "hate speech" gets you in trouble and the government literally changes the truth to fit their views.

In the UK the police in London supposedly doesn't have the manpower to pursue serious crimes such as rape and assault, but they have enough armchair policemen to track you down and arrest you if you tweet something mean about Islam.

A game it doesn't own mind you :^)

Same as Australia in that regard - look up 18C legistlation

i stopped reading when i got to that point. i can't take anything those liars say anymore. sad part is i listened to the conspiracy theories they had. but now its just silly jibberish that idiots listen too.

i don't care overly much about it since at the end of the day they're still gooks, but N. Korea isn't communist, their ideology is juche which has more in common with fascism and monarchism than it does with communism; for example, privileges are granted to N. Korean citizens based on the loyalty of their parents and grandparents, whereas any form of inheritance or generational support is opposed by marxism. additionally only those of Korean blood are allowed to be full citizens, and the leadership is obviously monarchical.

how long until that mod in the third pics gets found with child porn or is accused of rape by multiple people? I give it three weeks.

It's a tranny, so more likely sexual violence.

The problem comes with people equating legal freedom of speech in the context of the first Amendment with the concept of free speech. You don't have the legal right to say whatever you want without consequences, like fire in a crowded room, and likewise it is legal to discourage free speech. Despite it being legal, you're still discouraging free speech and can't claim that you support it.

user…

purple is an oppresive color

please tell me you're obstructing this faggot.

Since I already bought the game over a year ago I really want to know if there's any mods that make me white, I can't fucking stand playing as the subhuman protagonist.

It's radical centrism, actually.
Juche is korean ultranationalism combined with marxism leninism.

The refund mod that allows you to refund any game that leaves early access within two weeks? of it's release regardless of playtime.

syncretic political systems aren't centrists; centrism is not taking a particular strong stance either way and finding a middle ground, whereas movements like juche (and also nationalsocialism) have various extreme elements from the positions commonly called 'right' and 'left', altho the movements themselves reject the left-right paradigm.

But that doesn't exist. Where are you getting this from?

steam
At least that's how it worked with Shilling floor 2

Centrism is just leftists pretending they are not what they are to spread the pozz more effectively.

So, the same cancerous garbage that leads to mass starvation everywhere it is implemented.

Wait a minute, it was the lead dev who made that poll? I thought this poll was one of the sexist things the guy did to get fired. These idiots are so deluded they actually thought "women" had a chance of winning the poll? Fuckin SJWs, man.

Are you surprised? It's early access shit. Good early access, but early access shit all the same. These fucks already got their cash from the unthinking masses who spent their money on the promise of a game, they have no drive to actually improve anything, just look like they're doing it. "H-hey guys what do you want me to do, keep working on the game you payed for, or SPEND WEEKS AND WEEKS OF DEDICATED, VIRTUE-SIGNALING WORK so that you can not see your character, but with tits?" The most shocking part of all of this is that Subnautica fans went against the grain and wanted actual gameplay in their game.

Of course not. That would make their intentions too obvious.

I think the "diverse" here refers to the diverse ways of being ugly.

At least the game lets me grapple onto and punch fish both big and small.

Browsing through profiles is bad.

Too bad they made them invincible so you can't kill them no matter how long you spend drilling them.

I'm about sick of nu/v/ using strawmen and cherrypicking events to make it seem like there's some anti-conservative bias in video games. Fucking snowflakes, go back to stormfront.

lol

Yeah Devs made most fish invincible because early access players were making fun of them by systematically exterminating all the fish.

If you try responding to any fight with the sea niggers by running away you'll find that it actually harmed it.

They seem more anti-white than anything else

Ah shit now I'm remembering how horrible the forums were. people that gave constructive suggestions on what could improve the game would get dogpiled by the dev cocksucking brigade

They may as well carry a sign saying "PLEASE EXECUTE ME AND MY FELLOW RAINBOW PEOPLE BY THROWING US OFF A BUILDING." How do these people not know what happens to homosexuals in those Muslim majority countries?

they don't listen to bigoted propaganda.

It's as asinine as digging through a Saudi's post and firing him for saying women shouldn't drive.

Works for me. Unless this fucker was merely pretending when he rolled over and slowly drifted through the ground.

Pirated release build.

Although I do recall the leviathans being invincible on the previous version I pirated, which was a while ago.

Why is there a dinosaur on your bed?

They even all have the same face, meanwhile good luck finding 2 whites who rook saem.
That's some "diversity" right there.

God fucking damn it, for as alienating as being a linux fag is, we don't need these fucking creatures associated with us.
I hate everything about this. RICHARD STALLMAN LIBERATE US FROM THIS HELL

I need to remind you user, that freedom of speech is an inalienable right, it is inalienable because you are born with this right as a natural law, and the 1st amendment exists as a reminder to government that they cannot take this from you because they did not give it to you

its cute that you have faith in them

i bet you stuck around gg after (((ethical namefags))) coopted it

You should check out the thread on Kiwi Farms or the v/Neofag subverse on Voat if you want to see more of these insane troons in action.

I don't recall anyone here ever giving a shit about Rapp, outside of maybe some amusement over it. There was no call to action over her at all here.

At least half the people in the discussion over it were of the opinion that her politics should not cost her her job.

I'm going to break it down to you plebbit friend.
We (yes, we) of this vee you speak of so gayly, like good video games.
Alison Rapp was part of one of the biggest cancers of the industry, and anything we can ruin for them is a win for us.
This woman made quality sound design for a game.

it never ceases to amaze how these goons come out of the woodwork and say "b-but look! you're just as bad!"
I remember the Rapp discussion, and it was a shitshow of Rapp's history, but ultimately there was no organized attack on her, just a mountain of disgust at a reprehensible person who openly advocated for children having sexual agency and tweeting about how fucked up society is for arresting people for downloading illegal pornography, while at the same time being a part of the bastardization of localized games and moonlighting as camwhore who cosplays as nintendo characters.
It's amazing still that the same people who would defend Rapp and try to pretend those things didn't happen are the ones who shit all over lolicons and scream about the human rights of fictional characters.
I guess to them, pedophilia is an implicit last stand of anti-fascism.

I've been playing this recently and just got my first giant ass sub, I was all excited until justin trudeau came over my PDA and told me to fuck myself.

One of my normalfag friends bought me a copy because he wanted to play the game with me.
Multiplayer? hang on let us remove that tag from the steam page and our website Multiplayer? There were never any plans for multiplayer Goyim.

haha
that happens a lot since Halo.
halo was the first aids infected faggot brothel of a kike-like greed-fest that pandered to whatever the juden at microsoft told them to do.

ThANK YOU MASTER!

user this is fucking beautiful. You found something that they were bitching about and found perfect thing to point out. You gave ammo for people who wants to shoot anything and made sure it is pointed at devs.
I love you.

372/29

ResetEra should be word-filtered into either RegressEra or NuGaf.

ahah

It is always a good thing when they are ruined, humiliated and left with losses. There is no comparison. One wants desolation of themselves and all those around them while the other just has a tendency to get salty at worst.

Rotherham
Derby
Oxford
Yorkshire
All because of Liberals/Leftists

Stockholm
Hamburg
London
Paris
Just some more to name a very, very few of the untold mass.

If any one of them suffer it may be for their benefit to wake up. If anyone else suffers it may be a loss, but ultimately they are the enemy. You're gonna have to deal with that.

That being said, the idea that Holla Forums ever accomplished anything in firing a Cultural Marxist or that anyone on Holla Forums should be cheering that kiddie cheer of "lol kek we dids it" is embarrassing. I agree to that.

Aren't these profiles pretty much always some dude pretending to be a camwhore to get free games and attention? Their profiles always look the fucking same.

There are actually 3 natural laws
so no communism allowed (^:

A very effective propaganda term based on the success of "islamophobic". I heard the kikes are quite mad that they didn't think of it first and are now stuck with the same old "anti-semitic" for everything they don't like.
Having fancy names for stuff works really well for influencing opinions on a large scale.

Completely true.

I just wanted it to be a good game and free of this social justice drama bullshit.
Subnautica is a 10/10 for me but all of this stuff outside the game is leaving a sour taste in my mouth.

I don't care if the guy said "hitler did nothing wrong" or "zedong did nothing wrong". Let the devs or the designers or whoever say what they want. It's when they get fired for saying them that I start to lose all faith in the team. Now updates are going to be scarcer, now they're going to need to find someone else to fill that hole and maybe the new guy won't be able to match up with what the old guy was doing.

How so?
I would understand if you had an affinity for deep sea setting but this doesn't even do that right.

user, am I falling for bait, or are redditors this fucking stupid?

Every single normalfag or Holla Forumstard (same shit) in this thread needs to fuck off and die. You aren't welcome online. Stick to your churches and Fox News, scum.

Then you're a fucking idiot. All that matters about a game is the fucking game itself. The guy was fucking idiot for sperging out about Holla Forumstard bullshit on an account officially associated with his employer. Anyone with half a brain should be aware that people lose jobs for that sort of thing.

Face it: you are going out of your way to find things to be offended over. You Holla Forumsscum are the most obnoxious social justice warriors to have ever graced the Internet.

hey purple

Golem, begone

You know, I think resetera did fuck all to get him fired. Flayra just wants more diversity in "his" team, so he chose Si to be made an example of and staged the whole twitter drama on resetera as a theater to obfuscate that Si gets thrown out as "not welcoming enough" to diversity hires so the rest of the team tows the line.

Flayra is responsible for all of this. He's a double shithead and his company needs to burn.

(((Joseph Bernstein)))

Ocean setting in general. I've got a pretty bad phobia of the open ocean and sea creatures so this game is the scariest I've ever played. It's caused me to lock up, made my entire body tremble, and I even cried at one point. It probably sounds stupid but I've never played anything like it before, and it is good at what it does (in my opinion).
I also genuinely like the story. It's unintrusive but i'm always eager to read every PDA I find.

It relates directly to the gameplay, though. With the team losing some of its talent, it means that updates are going to take longer and be of a lower quality. If they find someone to fill the hole in that position, then they may not be able to match the content that the other did. The game barely feels finished. They can't shoot their future updates in the foot like this.

Leftypol suck my dick