4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game where you can ride a horse?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ride a horse, or ride a horse?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

WITCHER 3, BABAAAY1

I hate you faggots. Have fun

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I wish I was a stage magician

Fuck off horsefucker.

why?

No furry shit
How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

life's no fun

Yes, also no flat shit.

At least boobs exist.

I dunno man, maybe RDR

Illusions easy as shit mang

Not much. Vacuumed the floor of my room earlier and had some tendies for dinner. Other than that, spent most of the night just refreshing the catalog.

Try and stop me

Its the most fun if you just let it be
How goes fam

Looks fun

But try getting payed for it
How goes user

Mountainblade, probably.

I want to kill myself, but I also want to keep working out. Troubling times.

That sounds fine, there can be worse days. Frasier's dad died today.

I will.
Yeah if you're good at it.

Nothing happened today. Learned there's more than one coworker openly talking about RWBY on the job and it annoys me greatly for some reason.

Yeah I heard about that. Fucking sucks. Frasier is one of my favorite tv shows

Stop that

Kill yourself by working out

Good, got my SNES hooked up to my second monitor. Life is good. Aside from that the magician life ain't what its cracked out to be.

I'm trying, believe me. However I've gotten to the point where my limbs don't function without major exertion so I can't even do a pushup right now. Annoying.

She doesn't always wear the mask right?
why does it annoy you?

Heyo Red.

Yeah, it's a good show.

Yeah, but I hate these day of there feeling like there's next to nothing worth posting in, let alone opening, with the catalog.

Never really watched Frasier so I can't say I care much.

No.

It annoys you because they're probably wrong on everything, its like when people talk about slavshit around me.

I don't know much about rwby other than its a poorly animated 3d show or something. We used to have an avatarfag who waifu'd yang from it.

Are you a wizard?
What SNES games you playing?

Don't skip leg day

The best

Oh I know that feeling, sadly we're probably in the slow part of the year when it comes to vidya.
Well, it's a fun sitcom, catch an episode if it's on.

Why not actually play games instead

I met a magician once after a show, quite frankly he was one of the most depressed people I have ever encountered. Was playing Contra III but I've switched over to SMB 3

I don't. The only reason I'm doing all uppers is because my leg-mass is like 3 times the development of my arms and chest, and I still go running with 55 pounds in the pack for an hour a day once every two or three days.

I don't know why, but I always feel weirded out whenever I hear people talking about anime in public.

They probably are tbh.

Whatever happened to him anyway? Did he die along with Waifu Wednesday threads?

Most performers are. Sad clown syndrome.

When are you joining the army

RWBY isn't anime.

Never. It's gotten worse last I checked, Canuck RoE is "fire only when one of your guys gets fucking hit" instead of Fire when fired upon. Then you mix that with the 8 bullets max per recruit and even more budget cuts coming, it's safe to say it's a reaaaaaally bad idea, especially with how much they fuck vets.

You know what I meant.

Think he slowly stopped coming around the time the avatarfag ban happened. Might still have him on steam if he didn't delete me.

Thought you were doing the American one. Or FFL

Best reactions come from tsuns as always. But anyways why do you care? It's not like RWBY is something niche.

I made a mockery of leaf soldiers once in front of one of their local politicians a couple of years back. I mean fucking nasty girls are better off.

Ain't that the truth.

Nope. Nothing is good, and those ideas are dumb. Dumb, and accomplish fuck all. If I want to make shit happen I need to sit here and make money, then use the worthless garbage to invest in or make businesses [fat chance, there's so much fucking red tape around making a business I'm sure our government is the sole customer of the industry] so I can create a fucking village that I can sit in and manage with traditions, so someone will slap me in a wooden cask or urn after cremating me, and then set that tiny boat on fire while sending me into a lake, river, or sea.

I don't know. It bothers me way more than it should, and for some reason I find it difficult to ignore. I feel like one of these days I'm just gonna dump my shitty life story and it'll all make sense somehow tbh.

Wish I could find that "no magic could make that ever happen" comic when I need it.

It's not just that. I can remember a few years back when there was still plenty of interest going on here on Holla Forums, and now there's next to nothing, at least for me personally. I miss 2006 imageboard era.

There's no cable going to my room. My TV is just for vidya and anime DVDs.

Haven't felt like playing anything for a few weeks. I don't know why.

Are you a performer?

Can I work for your business or move to your village?

I guess. It's gonna be a while. I'm probably going to figure out jewish schemes to make sure everyone either doesn't have to work 5-3 days a week and it's pretty well supplied. I guess if it was gardening and solar powered plus having an electric supplying function like a man-made dam or something that could work. Sell energy to urbanfags and have the shekel trickle down into the not-jewish but jewish village.

It's probably just a kneejerk to the autism. You don't get bothered by DBZ talk, do you?

I missed when people could say faggot liberally. Also, rip no cable.

I miss being 16

DBZ and Pokemon are the only socially acceptable animes tbh. also DBZ is the only time where people get really mad if you watch it with JP voices for some reason.

Well, the JPN VAs has the same lady playing Goku for the last few decades.

Goku is voiced by a literal grandmother.

Learn basic machinist stuff. The tools will pay for em selves. I miss the wild west of 03, god damn that was a fucked time

If you mean can work for 16hr straight, take a drunk nap and go at it again then sure I'm a performer.

It is what it is.

Sounds too independent and I'm sure the government wouldn't like that.

Because of grandma goku

Another day with the house guest, she was out most of the day so whatever, she went out with the one girl roommate here on sunday night and stayed out late which caused the other roommate to get into an argument, because his trust issues run so damn deep

nothing comes to mind immediately, does riding a camel in metal slug count

Are you a stripper??

Is the female roommate dating someone in the house or something?

it r snow'in tbh

The government loves that shit so long as we pay taxes. It means they don't have to do the electrical functions themselves, which requires niggers and affirmative action. The only time we'd get heat is if a liberal politician came by and looked at us, which won't happen for at least 5 decades, and by then nationalism will have either taken the whole planet or we'll be living in chaotic barbarism, at which point we'll be set. Win-win, and maybe waco later, is all I see.

This is also a good idea. Still, I'm going to need to really be rich and understand money for this plan to not be retarded.

How do I make friends with similar interests to mine without attracting faggotry?

dress up like a girl

Are you talking about IRL? Because you can't, you just have to go through faggots in orbiting hobbyist groups and figure out which aren't cancerous niggers. For instance, I knew a bouncer who went to /fit/.

What do you think I was talking about fam

Whats your interests
Video games don't count

Hey user who lives with dysfunctional people, how're you doing?

It's too late if you're asking in this thread dude.

It's a joke. Besides, if they fuck with us we'll just put like 10,000 apers mines in the forest around the place. It'll be fine.

Just a dude who makes wonders happen with metal. I mean the mining industry likes a guy who can design and build em stuff in no time as hazardous as it is to my well being both bodily and mentally.

4k ain't much of an investment or find a job in a real rural area. They ain't too friendly on diversity

Be blunt and openly have NS stuff lying around.

Oh yeah, and part of the good bits of being a jewish non-jewish village is having those assholes in your pocket so they don't want to deal with you, like how liberals forget Israel has a wall.

video games are my only interest.

well fuck.

?

What happens when they decide to move thousands of niggers and other shitskins around you to diversify the area

Coal mines?

RIP monica

why that big

no mobies or animu?

Again, pocket. Beyond that we can just claim we're a religious group of transexual muslims and they'll leave us alone. Nobody bothers to look beyond the paper.

roommat 1 is the one that invited her to stay, he works nights so he wasn't in tonight, roommate 2 and 3 are a couple and they fight more and more cuz they're inept

woulda been better if we didn't have this guest, cuz i have this whole week off

Pic related

More gold and other precious stuff. Don't think I've dealt with stuff for a coal mine yet. Just many sluicing rigs or random placer stuff.

Ah it must suck to not have alone time. She's ugly ain't she?

i don't find her face attractive but she's in pretty decent shape and has big hooters. I guess she got a memo to not annoy me or something because she's stayed out of my hair save for coming and watching a bit of monster hunter when i was playing

obligatory "you should sex her user" coming from ritsu in the next post

Think I was an underageb& then, but I at least just lurked. Even back then I knew not to shit where I hoped to one day eat.

If you're not going to school or work, or drinking, I suppose, it might be kind of hard.

I got one more day of work to go. Maybe on my days off I'll figure out how to get a lock set up for my room for once.

I very rarely watch anime. Last one I watched was JoJo part 4.

Oh yeah. I don't have any SS stuff.

Hope you know I'm going to take it over and turn it into a cult that worships me fam

Don't know how you put up with that shit

Do you own a gold plated toilet seat

Maybe you should watch more. What have you seen already?

Sure, whatever. I just want the traditions to hold on beyond it. I've got a load of autistic plans on how to become the next jewish power-group that's actually probably just the natural formation of the closest thing to a North American Aristocracy.

As much as I love boobs, it's pointless if they're face isn't that attractive or her personality is shit.

I don't know if that was long ago or not. Also, does Shermie have eyes?

Anyway, what I was getting at is if people have an unnecessary fuss about stuff like that they'll be insufferable faggots.

I sold the chunk of gold one guy gave me as a thank you. Maybe I could gold leaf the throne.

How do you not know how old you were in 2006

It literally just takes a screwdriver. Even I could do it

Nah it'll end pretty quickly when I force them all to suicide when I'm dying

no intention of pushing my luck, the only part of me that would, would be to spite roommate 1 who invited her here because he wants to bang her but is failing miserably, in fact the respite in all this is seeing him get whipped by her

they aren't late on rent ever

Ah, found part of that clip.

I don't think about my age too much. I guess that would have been 14 or so at that point.

Shermie has eyes, they're just underneath her hair. I think she looks better with her eyes hidden tbh. Also JoJo part 4 was 2016.

I've seen:
>JoJo part 4. I also ended up getting some friends into Jojo a while back. Too bad I couldn't get them to read the manga.
>Pokemon as a kid. Wouldn't watch it today.
That's all I remember.

I wish I could just get my hands on a lot of gold. I need to go back to nippon

Suicide by my hand then

Better than nothing I guess

Nice numbers
I still posted even though I was 16 back then. Better than 14 year olds posting though.

Watch some cute girls doing cute things. It will make your life brighter

The absolute state of the planet Earth.

Not telling!

But then it's not a suicide, it's a school shooting.

How is this wrong?

morning everyone, maganon here. my favorite horse game is heroes of might and magic 3

The man will tax the shit out of you for gold though.

I was voted most likely to commit a school shooting back in high school anyway

Ay been a while
Hows life been fam

What dont they tax

Sounds like you haven't watched much at all. What would you say you like? Action? Comedy? Scifi?

Also, Pokemon was fun to still watch with friends and rag on in my experiences, at least up through the XY stuff.

I think I had more respect as a newfag then than newfags do now.

Off of your bender I take it?

You need to watch some gab dropout.

What's the appeal of cute girls doing cute things if nothing really happens?

Bootlegged liquor.

then than

Gabriel Dropout is the cutest fucking shit.

I WANT TO WIFE THE SAYA

It fills your heart with love.

I'm from moonshine country. I know extended relatives who did that back in the day

How do you guys like your mondays?

That they're cute? I'm sure Shitsu could give you a lot of his thoughts on it, but keep in mind he doesn't watch much beyond those.

Needs more bully.

Soul soothing, that "d'aww" feeling, fatherly instincts. Shorthand terror at their microchosm being invaded by minor inconveniences, and being unable to step in and stop it, and then being relieved when literal forces of nature solve it.

i wasn't on a bender just mad depressed

ok. the new issue is coming together and i'm doing some cool for hire work

Is today Monday? I never know what day of the week it is

Do not bully the bakas

I'm cool. Hire me!

As an attack.

I enjoyed it.

Drunk

Shiners and indians fight about it way deep innawoods.

Depression can be a bender.

Why do I feel like life should be better than what it is right now all the time?

Are you in Appalachialand?

If you think it could be better then change it. I'm happy with my life so I never had any push to change.

Why does her hair change?

It's actually Tuesday now but whatever.

huh?

Do you have your days off on them?

That's just life in general.

Long time no see /4am/

Because the media you watch and the people you interact with hype up how they think you should live life
you do you

gabriel dropout is underrated and deserves a second season

Do both. Workout till you die. Or at least feel like you're gonna die.

Watch the video all the way through.

Because you're a teen/young adult, you've been lied to by your educational systems and unbeknowest to your parents, by them as well, and shitposting with what seems to be the only sane people on planet earth is unrewarding and fills you with inescapable dread that can only be quenched by sating your wanderlust and desire for creation, yet everything has already been mapped, the adventuring spirit is dead and hostile foreign forces control your economy and society?

Just woke up. Finally got some decent sleep. 12 hours at that. I'm also gonna be taking quetiapine from tomorrow on so I hope I start getting better.

How goes user
I'd kill for a second season of gabriel dropout. Its the last anime to really get my interest. I'm super picky

What is quataplaine?

What is quetiapine?

true enough. anyway I'm crawling back to dry land

I do want you to write mein komf! maybe you can arrange a salary with my secretary

oh sorry. That was nice.

I learned never to get excited for anything. That way if it's actually good, you'll feel that much better about it.

Yes, actually.

were you banned the last few threads? I don't remember seeing you the past few days.

who bitch dis is
How are you, user?

Nein, work in rural leaf land for a good chunk of the year. Lots of nothing and hostiles.

I drink most days except for some sundays where its like some orthodox meal thing the russians do, they even sober up for that.

Dry land is overrated unless you've got no gun oil.

Whats the average pay

hardcore depression meds

I always went with "hope for the best, prepare for the worst."

idk, I got a job and am now making some okay money, but someone I know offed themselves recently and it really fucked me up

if not me i hope some one else cucks him just because he had the nerve to invite her without running it by me at all, and acting like it had been run by me to the other roommates. I probably wouldn't have even said no considering she's lodging in his room (separate bed too, which i helped move in there lmao) but it's the principle of it.

Antipsych with a sedative effect.

No I was just fucking dead. Manic-depressive episode.

Why are you on deperession meds user?

Sick. My grandpa died recently and we had his funeral on saturday. We death thread now. All aboard the sadness and inability to cope train.

Ohhh right, sounds comfy

Was it someone from 4am?

this tbh

I think that's a pretty natural way to feel I think

yeah I should pick some up I guess

we pay only in our patented cryptocurrency lolicoin

6-600 lolicoin will be presented upon completion of mein komf or a significant portion

I wouldn't want to be sedated all the time. Sounds miserable

Didn't he die like a month or more ago?

Because I lost control of my life.

Pretty sure I'm on the same stuff.

Did the person who offed themselves frequent H8chan?

Why are you taking these things?

Do you actually have lolicoin? I'd like to invest my entire portfolio into it

Bipolar? I started drinking chamomile tea and it really helped with mine. I don't take meds, just work out and drink tea. I don't know if it'd help you as much as it has me, though.

CUCKED, OUT OF HIS OWN ROASTIE
M O N H U N M A S T U R B A T E D

So just take back control. Or ride the chaos to somewhere new. Are you a neet?

Man, I didn't get invited to my grandfathers funeral. Be thankful you got to see that.

Its alright. injuns don't bother me that much, I get pie at random and all the bootleg trackpants ever.

Multi-use too.

I'm not anymore, I just remember that name thrown around when I was in the psych ward after an attempt

I'd drink to that but I drank all my vodka last night

It was someone who was well known as a namefag in old 4/a/ radio stream threads who DJ'd on r-a-d.io

I'm still here

Yeah. The family has been feuding and is still feuding, and only recently managed to stop bickering long enough to host the damn thing. We're gonna spread his ashes on the ancestral lake so it can be eaten by the ancestral fish or fall into the ancestral crevice.

I am. He was a strong, well-to-do man.

I said i'd have a drink with her while she's in town too, I agreed to it mainly out of spite of him and also since she said she'd buy

(checked)
with trips

What was your chosen method? The classical rope or was it wrists, or something new?

Is Oreimo worth watching?

Better not be rhubarb pie

Oh, never browsed those. Are you going to follow him?

Did he have loads of money or something

nice

No. Watch real cute girls doing cute things. No males allowed

hah

Who is this?

hit me up on gab we can work out a very profitable lolicoin arrangement

that thing about your grandfather is some hard shit man

What SoL animes would you recommend?

Probably not unless you want to get mad. I know /a/non in years past have liked Yosuga no Sora for how ballsy the animation studio was.

I wonder that daily

I was checking someone else's.

I downed a bunch of cold meds, then curled up into a ball and cried until the ambulance showed up
It was a poor attempt but it was the only time I had the resolve to do it, so I did the best I could with what I had.

No, I like living despite how shit it is.

lol

No, he was broke as shit because he was a vet and the government hunts their own vets for taxes and stuff now. Plus medical bills for my grandmother who had an aneurysm and later dementia, she at least died peacefully. They both did, actually.

I'm supposed to take it before bed though. I've already got another antipsych for the day.

My condolences.

Cause I stopped eating and sleeping.

I've tried chamomile tea before and it kinda works but I need something else for when I'm really strung out.

No brakes nor reins on the road to self-destruction. Just unemployed, I take classes and shit.

I don't get to choose the pie man. Rhubarb is great with them strawberries.

Long story short I have excommunicated the entirety of the family aside from my bro and his kid.

Should have robotripped

One of my friends is always trying to get me on gab. I'm not sure if my shitpost style would transfer well though

Yuyushiki, Yuru Yuri, Gabriel Dropout, K-ON, Ichigo Mashimaro. Are my top 5.

When did you do this

I hope I don't die peacefully. I want to go out in fire

Oh that might be comfy then

Coconut cream or bust

I'm on it to help me sleep; can't seem to shut my brain off enough to do so without something to incite drowsiness, and apparently they don't sell sleeping pills much anymore.

No. To be fair I don't either

fall 2016 ish

Well too bad I'm not a druggie anymore

Do you listen to music at all? I figure if I can cry to some tchaikovsky or find a seemingly magical track in my hardstyle/j-core circles I'll be pretty good. Using all that energy on working out also tires me out and fills me with endorphins so it keeps that shit out.

Stop trying to turn everyone onto your weird girls only anime shit.

That's not a girl is it?

Oh, the rape spider. Hello.

Sure you were Yakuza.

Ah, the womans method for attention. you all better or are you still fingering a knife every few days?

You need to eat if you take classes. The brain needs calories too. You anorexic?

Why did they do it? DId they say?

That would kill me, I am not repeating the oh shit I can't breath again.

Could have seen some stuff, or spiders.

morning spider. how's it hangin

yeah I've had to cut off some family too. it can be hard

I think it's mostly bots? I got an account when it launched but never posted really

Since you're a "connoisseur" of such, you ever seen Aiura? Never watched it myself, but I remember being a bit impressed some /a/non managed to compress every last episode into a postable webm or mp4. Just saying that that's why I remembered it.

Sometimes I feel like just wandering a desert, seaching for the meaning of life or other important shit.

What changed since then

Too late

Allergic to coconuts? I'd fucking die if I were to randomly get that. Its my favorite sweet

Most social media is mostly bots so

If you're going to wander a desert, make it one of the more lush ones. Or at least a cold desert. Was chilly going on a road trip through the Nevada wastes last November.

Gab's picked up with most of the autism and conservative right, so you usually get spergs bullying neocons and regular conservatives all the time. Can be fun to watch, but it's a lot smaller than twatter.

If that's the case, your life is probably already a desert LMFAO just go for an adventure in town or something. Go hiking in the woods and bring a compass. and enough food and water for a day or two.

I don't watch those short 5 minute long shows, everything feels so rushed and I prefer my shows to be more comfy.

I'd been meaning to do it since my great grandfather kicked the bucket in 05.

Yep. They sent me straight to a nip hospital. One second I was trying to figure a flavor out next I was in a state of near panic.

An user did this for Aqua Teen Hunger Force in the webms threads here as well.

It's never too late.

Same thing for me.

I listen to music all the time, but it doesn't help me eat or sleep or function like a normal human being. Classical music just puts me in a trance which often triggers my murder-suicide fantasies so it's a no-go.

Not up until now, but I might start being it If i don't eat soon.

I was reading lostallhope.org and it was listed as a 50/50 method. I don't remember how much I drank but it was enough that the hospital thought my liver would fail.

No note, to my knowledge. All I know is they were found face down dead.

I disassociated myself from some people and some communities, held a job for a bit, and got my education back on track. I also broke out wanting to be a tranny and some other dirty shit
Mental illness is a bitch

Probably easier to do with those, since there's no subbing you'd have to make sure was still legible, being English audio and all.

I remember that guy. Is ATHF worth watching?

It was always too late

So far I haven't found anything I'm allergic to. Which is good because I'm a dumb ass and would probably die from it

Tell us more about your tranny days

It went downhill after season 7 to be honest.

Yes it is.

it's a (girl)boy

from the ceiling, also it's snow'in tbh

Most people don't have allergies. People with peanut ones suffer the most.

I fucking love peanuts so that'd kill me too.

I remember crazy boomers pitching their "conservative alternative"s to facebook etc at teaparty rallies. it all sounded nuts back then but trump makes it a new world I guess

there needs to be a comfyposting social media app. maybe one where you can only talk with images of sleepy lolis!

My uncle died right before I cut off my people, but it was a few years ago

You avoided the question about doing it, so i'm gonna assume you still think about it a lot.
I doubt it.
If it's not dead now, it's gotta be tough, should start drinking alcohol and teach it who's boss.
Did they mention anything about hillary clinton a few days before they died?

He did a really good job of it imo. I doubt subs matter all that much tbh.

Welp. From one bipolar sperg to another, I have no idea how I gained control of myself except doing the things I listed. I'm not sure if you can break yourself in for a workout regimen and whatever else, but you've got at least one fan in me.

Actual trannies confirmed the worst of all in all things, forever.
Try to find some good friends again, man. Even if they're just online ones, they'll keep you from going insane.

Reported to the anti defamation league

Yes. It's a funny cartoon.

That's where you're wrong neeto.

That's pretty fucking gay man.

Not much to say, I was into crossdressing and I started questioning how far it went. I never wanted to split my dick, I just wanted to be cute. I can't really say whether or not it was self inflicted or that it's gone but at least I have it under control

(girl)boy best boy

I think I said earlier, I don't want to die anymore.
oh, I drink, no worries there

I'm starting boxing probably around next week so I hope it helps me distend myself from my rummaging thoughts.

Wew lad. At least I can say I've never gone that route.

What the fuck is happening in that gif

Did you do it in public? Did your family know?

it's not gay if it's gay tbh

girlfriend(boy) when

That explains the suicide attempt

You better not be mimifag, you fucking fag.

Sometimes folk just change.

Livers heal incredibly fast.

Niggers.

Good luck fam.

It's a multi-step plan. Convince a girl(boy) to date me, move to said city, live happily ever after

Maybe, and no. I used to get mistaken for a girl a lot at my work so I tried going out once or twice to a park.

tranny stuff was honestly unrelated relative to the other shit
I don't follow

And you can even replace them, so you can keep on drinking. Works for everyone.

I bet you're one of the faggots who go to /ausneets/

stay warm rape spider

anything but that, I have a jew landlord…!

So are you still a faggot then

What are you doing fam

and I'd have two girl(boy)s then?

I pretty much have to otherwise I'm like an old man

Its fucking wonderful.

Yah, nah m8. Definitely related. At least you don't want to be one anymore. Just settle for being a trap or cuteboy if you can't get it out of your system.

Sorta

Are you implying I'm a girl(boy)?

Wow thanks for telling me the complex issues of my life at the the time are triumphed by some random facts on trannies who take HRT

BTW I heard faggots are more likely to get aids, so take care

Don't forget the HIV/AIDS

Legitimate question. Can one fuck Aigis? Is robovagina?

living in new york until pizza hits 2.00 a slice and then I will move to rhode island

yeah I hate being cold. looking forward to spring

No wonder the jews steal so many peoples livers and organs. Just imagine the possibilities!

Looks like suicide is your only option

How much a slice cost now

yes, gib tbh

spring would be nice

Thanks.

I'll pass, but thanks for the offer

fake news, I don't buy it

No problem bby.
Sounds like I hit a nerve
That's what condoms are for, naturally. And never being a bottom. This is basic stuff. Like assfucking 101.

Depends if theyre "cute girls" who wanted to be topped by a man, or think they're gonna get a girlfriend and be a yuri, like Chris-chan. Or one of the new derivatives of insane sexual preferences like pansexual or robosexual.

still a buck someplaces but the one on my corner just upped it to 1.25 (!!)

anyway I'm gonna get some shuteye. everyone stay comfy

It looks like she actually likes it, doesn't it?

Organs are in demand brah.

Its all terrible stuff. Besides that the anus rips and there be aids everywhere.

Cya next time fam

it comes with free beer

honestly so tbh

Women only exist for reproduction tbh. I don't know how to establish or maintain relationships. Everything I view is reducible no matter how I look at it. I feel like everything I know and love will be destroyed one day and there's no reason for me to get better. Is there a reason for us to exist?

On second thought, if it means free beer and a place to crash then I'm down

True. especially with the aging boomer population. An enterprising user could make a lot of money if they were so inclined.
Not to mention poopdick. But the condoms should stock the blood and aids. If I remember right it's a significantly lower risk to be the top, unless you're one of those degenerates who are participating in orgies, like a fucking conga line of dicks in asses.

If I were her boyfriend i'd be worried. She liked it too much and that dog was way too on the ball with that. I can't imagine how bad it'd be to be cucked by mans best friend.

is that what I've been doing wrong? not offering free beer?

that guy wasn't pushing the dog off of her either so maybe they're into that kinda thing

Fun fact the AIDS is smaller than the molecules of a latex condom, i.e in theory it'll pass through.

As long as it isn't budweiser
It's not budweiser is it?
Don't fuck with me like this

You're all fucking faggots, I'm going to bed.

See ya

Individual reason to exist or as a society?

Cya next time fam

The meaning of life is __

it's ……..

Fuck you Yak, I dindu muffin

both.

see you around, faggot.

Night dude.

I actually don't care anymore tbh.

I hope you have gay dreams

This is a good meaning

it is isn't it
saaaaaaaad

Most trannies and gays are either slutty as hell or clingy, so you could offer almost anything tbh, and catch something.

That wasn't a fun fact at all. That'd explain why so many gay guys get aids in the end though, unless they don't even bother with the condom?

Wow, rude.

If you're the fag posting nothing but foxgirls, that is technically avatarfagging. It's literally all the same person.

it's free

you'd think that but they're also not willing to put any work into it

Budweiser is fine, budlite is not.

Having kids who act like you.

They don't bother with the rubber. A bunch of the think spreading AIDS is good. Bloody bugchasers.

Imma tune out of this one since the faggot meter went up to eleven. See you all in hell, it was real.

Oh right, you're the spider. I don't blame them, aren't you a europoor? I wouldn't even go see a girl because I would need to take two subways and a bus, and I was guaranteed sex. It's so much easier to just relax at home and play videogames. No one wants to deal with all that bs.

I'm going to bed
I wish I had a wife
But nobody loves me

I'm sure it'll even out once you've left

budweiser is bad, I'd rather drink corona

IDK if I can compromise on this. I'm sorry user, it's not going to work out

Cya next time

I'm English in England and europ doesn't real ok

F R E E

Sick burn bro

c ya

wrong guy check the id

don't forget to apply cream, although I'm sure you'd prefer it dry

Calm down, I'm not a socialist
get better beer from now on and I'll accept

STILL IN THE EU
And stop trying to seduce recovering homosexuals into your rape tent.

I know, which is why I deleted the post. He was the mental problems user who is anorexic, not the gay tranny who isn't having mental problems, I think. i haven't really been paying attention.

f

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EU IS A MYTH

also I'm not even trying to seduce,if he ends up so it's his own fault

beer

I was you fucking dumbass. I always check others. I only get mine by accident.

I already told you I accept, dense motherfucker
when can I show up at your doorstep

whenever you like tbh

AND YOU'RE STILL IN IT!
If you put him in a dress, he might relapse, and it'll be your fault.

mhm, sure thing.

what city

You haven't been here in a while, you don't know my posting patterns. I always check numbers I see.

am not and no u tbh
I wouldn't particularly mind if he does tbh tbh

I'm in Cumbria

Also, why would I post the checked next to the reply if I wasn't checking the one I was replying to?

They sell budweiser in Britan?
You can get the German imports cheaper than in canuckistan and yet you buy budweiser?

I buy cider actually

to show you can get trips too, of course. You were never as good at getting dubs as huey, or belrose though, so I don't hold that against you.

HE TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE LAST TIME
Tell the hockeypuck to skate away, before it's too late!

wait what?

I'm sold now

fruity ciders and toffee apple cider

Why would I do that 3 posts after the post got trips? That would be reaching. I'm not an expert in a lot of things, but I ain't stupid.
Yes, this true. I only checked mine after I got them on accident. I'm not a routine numbers checker for myself.

OK seriously when can I move in I want your booze

man I feel bad for that hockeypuck

right now

Europe sounds like fun
When are you giving me your address?

dropped tbh

Britan is in Europe?

Fuck this shit, I'm calling mike pence before this goes any further.

Do you not even read the threads you're inhabiting?

I dunno man, I'm not you, I don't know why you do what you do, I just know you do it.
Literal blasphemy. You can't do that.

You ARE the hockeypuck, damn hoser.

Shoulda seen this coming with your track record actually.

it's not!

not this one

seeing is for nerds tbh

I didn't, you idiot.
Well, I fucking do.

Oh, it's ME! My bad

But it's in the UK, and the UK is apart of the continent of Europe…

actually I'll think you'll find that if you look at the fact that in actual it's actually not actual in Europe what so ever tbh

gib avatar monica

And yet you're still trying to fuck something.
That explains why you can't
SEE THAT BRITAIN IS A PART OF THE EU

fuck is my modo of life nigga, also you're a fags if you think that tbh

Don't neck yourself over it

A map is a map you nigger

maps aren't real and so are you

Jokes on you, I'm not even close to real!
I'm going to go to bed, so basically I never existed

But you did. It's up there, proof! Why lie for something so ridiculous?
Next time you do it, i'm reporting you to mark.

Britain is literally, factually, in the continent of europe. It is also inside of
THE EUROPEAN UNION
YOU HAVE NOT LEFT YET
You realize this, yes?

I'm trying to save you, you damned homo. Don't make me report you to the rcmp. If you go see the rape spider, one suicide attempt will be the least of your worries.

will I end up having
HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONS!?!
because that's gross

Yes!
RUN!!
RUN NOW, AND DON'T LOOK BACK!

how do I not exist too?

first off, you're a fag
second off, you're a double fag
third off, actually Europe is in the England continent
forthy off, you're a fag
fifth off, soon tbh

I didn't check my own post you retarded fuck. Whoever the fuck you are, fuck off with presumed bullshit.

Count yourself cock blocked.

You need to relax.

you can't even count this cock tbh

No, fuck you. I hate fucks who think they're right, and think I ain't telling the truth even though I am. You're a know it all faggot.

Thanks mike.

There's no point when you won't listen to reason.

I saved that innocent user from you, he'll grow into a fine man now without your corrupting influence.

wait

never

NO!

You're the reasonless fag.

Anyway im out lads, I got games to play.

He'll probably end up a doctor or something without you corrupting him into a femboy. You lost today.

Says the one trying to deny he missed trips. I mean, the evidence is right up there my dude.

Gluck with your dad though, hope he gets better quick

90% of the time. I win all the time