One Piece: Breath of the Phantom Pain

Looks okay. But the real question is

Windows Port is confirmed.

You know something is off when the game looks like an UE4 tech demo without the liberal use of bloom.

leave

Don't only Bosnians and entry level faggots like One Piece? that's the sum of my experience with one piece fans

Nice, now only my second question remains. Might be worth a pirate.

Cry me a river.

nigga just close your eyes hahahaha just walk away from the screen

It's already shit

Not much of the game has been shown, so hopefully there will be.

Weird choice making the environment super realistic. You'd think they'd go for more cartoony styles and have a lot more destruction be viable.

That combat looks so shit, I love One Piece though.

Seriously. It looks like a mod for some other game almost.

The graphics are certainly fucky, dubsman.

They'vs shown the Open World and with decent design and the shit tier combat.
I'm not expecting much from lazy Bamco licensed shit, if anything they'll only add sailing to the sequel as a gimmick and it will have no combat.

It's not even hard to do, whenever you sale just pull back the camera for a better FOV, decrease detail and increase LOD and add some tiny islands to explore.

That's exactly what it looks like. Shit looks off.
You'd think by now they'd have a One Piece game going from the start through to entering the New World with a fully playable cast.

OP does have plain architecture at times mostly so Oda can heavily emphasize things with contrast. This entire map actually reminds me of Goa Kingdom more then anything given the walls.

It's bamco shit, denuvo is sure to be shoved in it.

Nigger it will pirated in a month, Warez scene is already making an effort to crack v5 and most games with that version will take months to release, including this one.

At least it isnt a musou.

And thank god for that.

Fuck off, every company that gives money to those cocksuckers deserve to rot.

okay and? Just pirate it.

Thanks for reminding me that Berserk got both a CG only anime and a Musou and that they're both shit tier.
just like the manga has become

nice bait user

I have never given money to Denuvo ridden games and I never will.
Denuvo has become irrelevant once people started to successfully bypass it.

That's wat pisses me off the most, the game is a better experience than the anime in every way and yet it's still mediocre as fuck and makes the DC game look good.
it's not bait, everything after the Conviction Arc is godawful besides the glimpses they give us of the Griffith Utopia, I feel like it's building up towards something but it's been countless years and I'm not seeing a good payoff as reading the present shonen tuer shlock it has become with downgraded art is not enjoyable in the least unlike the Golden Arc which was tense despite you already knowing the conclusion, it doesn't feel like Dark Fantasy anymore and Miura literally transformed the World to full on Fantasy instead of Low Fantasy.

The absolute state of gaming

Just keep sucking that denuvo cock

Stay mad.

I blame Idolmaster.

Looks fun and it'd be nice to finally get a good one piece game but there's no way I can get hyped for this knowing it's made in
and by the japanese. The fact that it's a game made after a manga/anime in this day and age means it's bound to have infinite tons of cancerous DLC. I'm finding it hard to believe that it's even coming to PC. I'd almost expect that to fail somehow, making it a ps exclusive or some shit.

I went in this thread expecting another Breath of the Wild mod like the one with Shrek in it.

The series peaked with the Lost Children chapters. The rest of the Conviction Arc was alright, but the Fantasia Arc is fucking gay because of those fucking Griffith chapters that I have no intention of ever revisiting.

Holy shit Chinese is the most disgusting language. The only language more disgusting is Korean.

I'll buy someone here a FREE copy even two if the butthurt is unreal just to spite you. Screencap this, summon me when the game comes out.

The eternal suffering of the PC only.
polite sage

Don’t you have somewhere to be? Like being banned for improper use of a semicolon?

k

shit, should've included spoiler.

Yep, that's why it's the most popular manga
Because only enter level faggots like it

How do you buy a free copy?

Entry level faggots implies Americans, and most Burgers hate One Piece because for the longest time all they had was 4Kids for a dub. Naruto and Bleach were bigger over there. As to why it’s so popular, because it’s been the poster series of Shonen Jump for almost twenty years now, it’s Author only takes vacations when he gets ordered to, and plenty of Jappos in their early to mid twenties grew up with this shit and have a nostalgic memory of it, much like people on Holla Forums can wax poetic about Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon Cartoon for paragraphs at a time.

I'm gonna act butthurt just so somebody gets a free game.

Who said that I wasn't going to?

Share Piracy thread go

Look at this faggot. Look at him and laugh.

What even is this?

Have they showed any sailing gameplay?

Another boring open world snoozefest

Will there ever be a proper One Piece fighting game? I'm talking basic 1v1, maybe teams if they don't do that crazy shit Japan has been doing lately in games like Dissida NT and the latest Jojo fighting game. I'd be happy with a One Piece version of Budokai

You know what vibes this gives me?
Fukken Jookea-Maymay

Looks empty as fuck

I guess at least it isn't a musou or a shitty powerstone clone.

Daily reminder that shitting on japanese devs is forbidden on day one, but the consensus of the 8ch elite one year afterwards is that all japanese big productions are inferior to based western indies.

kill yourself and never come back

Fuck you, OP.

What the fuck are you talking about those Factorio threads is regularly used by autists who are basically sticking to that early access indie like glue I should know because Dwarf Fortress and Rimwold players don't fucking mix so there isn't any reason that Factorio would have any crossover, same for Terraria but that game is complete already. That other one with the bug ghost face people things general are populated by Anons that actually played it, then you always have someone shilling an indie game whether they do it for free or not only changes whether the OP is an idiot who can't sound natural or just a stale bot. Otherwise lurking for a year you'll quickly tune to the fact that 90% of all indies is just outright scams, the remaining 9% is just garbage or dull and the last 1% always has the risk of being tainted by SJW cliques because they're fucking everywhere in the vidya industry and pile up on any dev if they smell weakness even if the devs were mild SJWs already since it's the "wrong audience" to pander to anyone but them.

I sure do love pixelshit.

Stopped reading there.

Fuck off nigger, there's no reason an anime about exploring the fucking world shouldn't have a world to explore.

He's not wrong

Name a singular thing Holla Forums as a whole can agree on.

Smartass.

Hating everything ever.

I love masturbating and there are a shitton of Varg faggots here.
Eat shit Reddit

Define “agree.” Truth is not a matter of agreement, and there are plenty of things that we all agree on simply because they’re objective truth.

I preordered a copy on my PS4, my Xbox One, and on Steam just to spite you virgins. :) And yes, I am an avid Shonen fan. Deal with it.

Anyone who watches slice of life should be put against a wall and shot many times with low caliber bullets for supporting sitcoms of anime.

Boy, that’s a fucking sad statement.

I really don't know why Japan hasn't invested its entire economy into this yet. One Piece is their secondary national religion and most of the games have been middling and quite a few have been shit.

Not gonna start this shit with you again autist.

Because that wouldn't let you play as [insert favorite character] so none of the otakus would buy it.

That's true, but also hilarious.

Y-You should be your favorite character…!!

It's painful how true this is. Nips have shit taste and always love the worst characters,

This game looks terrible.

Luffy fights like a bad PS2 platfomer character.

Holy fuck, kill yourself.

I think the one turn off for me, more so than the combat, is the camera. Why would you have this shitty Arkham camera for what seems to be an open world game? Wouldn’t want to see as much as the world as possible? I get it switching to that camera to aim your web zip (rubber zip?) but the default camera should NOT be like that.

I remember when FF13 came out the reason they apparently had the neutered camera controls in that game is because Japanese gamers couldn't handle the relatively free one in 12. That just sounded like a flimsy excuse though.

Sounds like a great Idea!

I fucking hate One Piece but that's just because the story and characters are shit, as a game it could work because of the interesting setting and different islands but Japs are too obsessed with making restricted casual games and would never actually make it an open world RPG like it is supposed to be.

Fucking lol, you stupid fucking faggot.

Only a retarded cuckchanner wouldnt pay attention who he is responding to.
Not to mention you didnt even prove him wrong

So it has a 50/50 chance of having denuvo, I hope it doesn't.

I absolutely detest that third person camera bullshit
if you're gonna make it open world, make it like zelda

>>>/cuckchan/

It's called FOV and POV you literal nigger

Year of the Dog is having great relaeses from nipponland. Worth a pre-order.

I like it because some concepts are interesting. I couldn't give less of a shit about the story or arcs. It's popular because it's abstract, almost all entertainment is some form of escapism.

You're full of shit fam. Go back to where ever you came from.

Because whoever is programming it probably sucked at optimizing it so they fucked the camera to compensate for the shitty loading.

Fucking sweet, gonna check this out, they might be relegated to making IP games, but they haven't disappointed me.

But Slice of Life was my favourite MLP episode!

read it again

Yes, I know we're talking anime, geez user, I was just taking a piss

Why is it that all console people are ever able to do is babytalk at people they object to?

Leave.

This is in pre alpha right? In any case, who does this appeal to? It looks extremely boring

I swear this shit was all I wanted when I was 13, FUCKING FINALLY THEY'RE DOING IT

This looks like they were making some other game and then one day they slapped on a One Piece License and changed a few assets to match.

Can't deny those quads.
>>>/out/

The world seems really empty and something about the movement bugs me. Also the Batman vision meme needs to die. Otherwise it looks just "okay".
I wish One Piece got an actually good game for once. Why can't Scamco Badguy give the IP to a good developer, like they did with Dragonball?

Is sam hyde completely broken and not stuck to one handed bandit machines?

He diversified into bitcoin a while back.

This post is so stupid it doesn't even deserve a shitty reaction image

That would explain why I keep coming back despite my better judgment. I'm completely insane.

Yes

sound like fun