store.steampowered.com/app/546050/Puyo_PuyoTetris/
store.steampowered.com/app/589360/Ni_no_Kuni_II_Revenant_Kingdom/
whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool.

Leave

Get out

No u

Well it's not 20th anniversary but it's still OK. Hopefully Sega will finally bother to make puyo only rooms and tetris only rooms so you won't have to be stuck only playing swap mode if you're a puyofag like me.

Fuck yeah.

I want Yakuza ports SEGA you stupid fucking yellow niggers. Two nukes weren't enough.

I wanna fuck that fish

Sega hasn't added Denuvo to late releases yet.

It's a sega game so let me take a shot before actually reading the thread, Denuvo?

Bingo
Though no confirmation of it yet.

Is there any point in playing a Puyo Puyo game besides Puyo Puyo 2?

pick one, faggot

Sun was a lot of fun.
Sadly, it's all downhill from there, except for the waifus.

Why are there so many puyo puyo games?
They're all the same game but with different graphics.

Why are there so many Tetris releases?

Because the tetris saga keeps diverging into multiple sequels that follow different characters in parallel universes it’s so fuckin bull

Tetris will always be better than Puyo Puyo.
Puyo Puyo Tetris is like adding shit to a delicious burger.

It's on a bunch of games

Tournament when?
Oh right, a month and a bit most likely but probably for the older game.

Puyo Puyo will always be better than Tetris.
Puyo Puyo Tetris is like adding shit to a delicious sushi.

How droll. The best one has already come out about a year ago now.

What in the goddamn, since when?

Nights has been on steam since 2012 user.

I was aware of a few of the titles, just not nights. I only just now saw the Castle of Illusion remake too.

Even the Wayforward Ducktales Remake is there son
It hurts

I've been working with /radcorp/ to get a Puyo VS. tournament for a month now.

t. nigger who never played anything past Mean Bean Machine

February 27th niggers
twitter.com/SEGA_Europe/status/960890841249193984

I thought I was the only retard that remembered this game. I beat it last year again.

FUCK

YOU

YOU GOD DAMNED PIECE OF SHIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
store.steampowered.com/app/546050/Puyo_PuyoTetris/

It just stops me from buying the game you baiting nigger

LOL

HOL THE FUCK UP
Tetris belongs to all people of the commune and should be redistributed free of charge to all citizens!

Pathetic.

Pretty cool. Shame about the Denuvo.

BUYING DENUVO TETRIS. TRUE HIPSTER EXPERIENCE

It's niche enough that it shouldn't need fucking DRM.

>>>/cuckchan/

Why would pirates care about Denuvo?

It's an advertised feature on the Steam page.

Better question - why would cracking groups care about tetris?

store.steampowered.com/app/589360/Ni_no_Kuni_II_Revenant_Kingdom/

>>>/cuckchan/

I am so tired of you cucks jumping to protect everything weeb. This thread began with shilling of this thing.

Stop replying to tetris niggers.

Back to Hiroshimas embrace
>>>/cuckchan/

Time to go >>>/back/

God damn it. I would've pre-ordered it.

WHY IS SEGA SO BASED BROS?

I wonder what made cuckchan come here lately?
It's making browsing this board impossible.

You know you deserve it.

Remember kids, Denuvo only affects pirates! It doesn’t destroy your fucking CPU to the point of straight up bricking your computer at all! And anyone who says otherwise is a filthy pirate.
Trust me, I am definitely not a shill at all.

It's modern Puyo Puyo anyway, therefore it sucks, where are my qt lolis Sega, fuck off with your moe sticks

Another pathetic attempt by the piratefags!

Lesson number one: poorfags should work, not play games.
Lesson number two: it's about spending your money well, not spending none at all.
Lersson number four: buying the best you can experience will never be cheap.

Yes, good goyim, continue the narrative of Denuvo only affecting pirates

No, he's a nigger who broadcasts his butthurt day and night. Denuvo is a problem, but someone who bashes any game for using it is even worse.

Feels good to have decent job my friend, i think the same, video games should be a luxury not a commodity for the masses.

It's sure that it affects pirates more. You hear them shrieking like they're being buttfucked.

except denuvo pretty much does only affect pirates.

the proofless rumor has moved from ssds to cpu now huh? or is this a new one

Assuming this isn’t just bait, please justify Denuvo disabling the ability to play your games offline, or damaging your HDD.

Look it up.
What the fuck is with the Denuvo defense force in this thread? A couple months ago Sonic Mania’s PC release was derided here, and now suddenly anyone who criticizes Denuvo is a piratecuck. What the fuck happened? Is this all bait, or has Holla Forums genuinely been taken over by Denuvo shills? And why the fuck aren’t the mods doing anything?

what the fuck man, this is worse than someone crying on twitter for wrongthink, have some decency

I would also like to see some proof There are certainly reasons to shit on Denuvo. but If this were true it would be well documented and i'v tried looking and can't find a video.

Denuvo doesn't do that automatically it depends on the publisher, Sonic mania had it so you couldn't play offline for all of a day, then they fliped the switch said it was "unintentional" and it can now be played offline fine.

At worst I think it's if you haven't connected to the internet in weeks then you can't play, which is fair criticism.

Hey, I’m just speaking things that have been posted here about Denuvo that - to my knowledge - have not been refuted. There’s a whole goddamn list of non-piracy related reasons to hate Denuvo.
whyisdenuvobad.github.io/
And even if the SSD thing isn’t true, who the hell cares?

SEGA is shitting up another PC "port" with DRM?

And even if the SSD thing isn’t true, who the hell cares?

messed up that post
yes this is true and fine, but facts are important .

Understandable, but if one thing out of a billion fucking reasons to hate something turns out to not be true, I don’t consider it that big a deal

Holy shit Red is a faggot

Fuck off back to resetera

I'm smoking a fag while steam has been installed to close to 15 years, I'm way past the point of caring for purity.

Fellas fellas calm down Puzzle games are all shit

That's what you get.

Nigger

Are you pulling double duty after shitting up the /mhg/ thread desperately shilling for World or what?

Why would you add anti piracy measures for a game that can already be pirated on multiple consoles for years? People can just emulate the ps3 version. And for a niche game too. I would imagine it cost them more to add Denuvo than port the game.

Which games is all I want to know. any recent ones?

cuckhan has completely flooded this board and are trying to fit in while posting their cancerous memes to make this board just like theirs.
Cuck/pol/ is also moving here
>>>Holla Forums839692
>>>Holla Forums857076
>>>/sudo/69429
>>>/sudo/67829

Asscreed Origins from mind, i think you need a 6 core CPU to be at optimal performance. That said that guy is obviously making an strawman of what you said before.

Yeah but is that Deunvo or Asscreed just being shit?

Well, where are we supposed to go now?

Sonic Mania

Any other board
This one has become a shithole
I can't lurk for more than 1 minute without seeing a cuckhanner shitting up a thread or making a low effort one and the vols just being oblivious and banning anyone who points it out.
Plenty of alternatives, even non vidya board are better than this uncomfy cancerous shithole nowadays.

what are your autistic screenshot you spam everywhere supposed to prove?

Pirates have thin skin

Im just gonna buy the ps4 copy used. Fuck denuvo.

I've seen this screenshot like 5 times, but I'm still not sure if it's supposed to be a joke or not.

Well i can't be sure of what i am saying here, it has been ages since i read that article, but i think they compared it to another Asscreed game with denuvo that supposedly wasn't much different, same engine? and concluded that the huge increase in requirements could only come from the implementation of stronger denuvo security, this was after Denuvo reconciled with that one virtualization firm that supposedly sued them for stealing their code (supposedly making denuvo retire some products from the market, no proof) and concluded with they saying they were now working happy together as always.

the rumor said it was SSD damaging, not HDD or CPU, and was long debunked.

criticize it all you like for valid reasons, just don't spout bullshit that makes you look both gullible and retarded.

It's from one of the cuckchanners trying to infiltrate the board.
He spammed this shit in every thread

The cognition of a child

It's not
Check the /sudo/ and Holla Forums threads I've linked
These cuckchan niggers are in this board right now spamming their garbage and trying to fit in hard and the average user here is so retarded and likely crossposts that they no longer give a single fuck.

my craptop probably cant run puyo tetris anyway

I think you are trying too hard to fit in here and should fuck off back to that shithole

Sounds like you've never even been to /irc/

I guess small boards have less chance of being riddled with normalfags and halfchanners, but it's hard to let go.

It is, countless users tried to stop this shit from being the standart, myself included, but countless events, decisions and exposure have made this board completely unusable outside generals unfortunately.

Yeah everyone should be a wageslave for Mr. Shekelstein

I actually left a year ago when it was particularly bad and only recently started posting again, I'd say it's slightly better than it was back then but I don't plan on returning here

Nah
And nothing will ever surpass the cancer that was 2016

might be misremembering of course but yes, 2016 was the worst year for many reasons

consider sticking to them, cancer.

Guys, at least keep it vidya. I get where you're coming from, but come on. Not worth ruining the thread over it.

Maybe not
Summer was absolute cancer as always, E3 especially since according to Holla Forumsies Hiroshima range banned some regions due to heavy shitposting during E3.

Maybe you should bring back weekly metas then.

I know it's not literally a ROM but it might as well be

Not saying generals can't be cancer, on the contrary considering more often than not they become hugboxes heavily policized by the vols.
But at least the cuckchan cancer is lessened in them.

I'd say go to 'that board, but honestly, that was the purpose of the game.

They wanted to infect the better board.
Either that, or people are looking to stir shit, other sites don't call us b8chan for nothing.

Mark, at least do some exercise. I get where you're coming from, but come on. Not worth ruining your body over it. KETOSIS NOW

generals are cuckchan cancer. if you don't know this, you're a massive newfag. In fact, it's even worse. It's gamefaqs cancer. a cancer that didn't exist in imageboards until that sort of mindset where "generals" were a tolerated thing by infiltrating outsiders. Before diamond/pearl was released, no thread was ever a general or remotely cyclical the way generals are.

How successful have the moderation team's attempts at fixing the situation been so far and/or what could be done to help?

It's just more focused in depth discussion of a single topic/game.
I don't see how it's cancer outside the autism it can create and what I mentioned before.
OP's linking informative stuff for interest and information also helps.
I think it's only true cancer when you make a general out of everything and it becomes too fast aka /vg/

No you don't, you are a kike.

this is solved by allowing flexible discussion which happens all the time without making a dedicated general with OPs nobody reads.

you don't see how a perpetually recreated thread that houses incestuous communities within them that attracts specific attention of volunteers is cancer. OK. You don't see how because you came to imageboards after they became status quo. You don't see how because you're a frequent participant and lack the ability to reflect on yourself.

nothing that isn't already covered elsewhere, essentially "spoonfeeding is OK when it's done this way." is what I'm getting here.

when you have perpetually cyclical threads that harbor incestuous communities, yes, it's cancer. You might not know anything but it, but it is cancer.

I do

It's gone past the point of being a joke. The faggot in question is going to spend the next year shitting up random threads to complain that people called him a faggot "for using the popular statement >be me" in the OP of a thread.
He's going to spend the rest of his life doing it. Year in, year out, he'll never stop whining that people called him a faggot for using ">be me". This is his existence now. It's all he lives for. It's what defines him.

I keep telling him that a permanent meta thread for people to complain in would help, but of course Mark never takes our advice.

Holla Forums really needs a cyclical meta thread, that's pretty much what cyclical threads are made for.

Denuvo