what
i mean that’s great news but what

fuck off retard

Elaborate

if only that were true
I'd rather have jtv back

Twitch was never alive to begin with

Can you try again in English?

twitch is by far the worst community I've ever seen on the internet, it's complete retardation by peer pressure

You haven't seen tumblr. They are actually worse, at least twitch has trolls.

So anyone know and wanna fill us in on what happened or is this just a twitch hate thread?
I'm ok with either, I just want to know.

something broke for a second
not that that's anything new with twitch
they're the youtube of live streaming, whenever they change something they break more than they fix

Hope this was informative

Apparently some streamer came on and the influx of people watching him broke the site temporarily, so overall fucking nothing.
archive.is/pQ9pS

Is there a replacement for youtube thats gaining steam?
Last I saw was like Vidme, but they fucked themselves.

No way that's ever going to happen, goy.
Google™ will make sure that any and all competitions are gonna go out of business.

Please go away for ever I hate these annoying nigger irl streamers and the fucking boring faggots who stream all day everyday for money I wish the faggots who watched them would of themselves

Never going to happen because YouTube isn't proftiable. That's why competitors like Vidme end up shutting down. Google loses money on YouTube but makes so much money on everything else they do. So they can afford to do their Frankenstein experiments on it to try and make it profitable all they want.
YouTube is all there will ever be.

You're telling me people making and sharing shitty videos for free isn't profitable?

Well it should be possible given some limitations. Like off the top of my head

Not if you pay them the money you need to run the fucking thing

Exactly. Google keeps it around as monopoly and to weed out (((wrong think))) because where the fuck else will you go if you don't adhere to their rules?

Don't forget all those """"""content creators"""""" who get paid for those shitty videos.

Video streaming services are going to replace traditional television, so shitty content creators are basically the daytime television of the internet.

I don't care about how shitty they are I just want something that wasn't made purely to make money.
Like back to the days of people making potato cannons and lawn mower based human slingshots instead of Jackpewdiplier x1000

God damn it I fucking wasted quads.

But how go about that in this day and age?
Money is the fuel that drives motivation now.
Doing it for the lulz is dying out because anything that gathers attention is met with some faggot in a suit who wants to make money off of it.

That's disappointing. I was hoping the site was dead for good.

Quads of undeniable truth. I've seen people give up on their YouTube channels and go on to make much shittier "content" as a result. So many people who've become streamsluts because they're chasing the money and not because they just made good videos that entertain people.
Fuck you demo

I have to think some user is a good enough lawyer to do shit for the lulz or at least team up with someone who does, and then sue the ever loving shit out of copy cats until they learn to stop.

This reminds me of the time I caught my sister watching a stream. Distinctly remember the streamer shit talking anons as 'Sad lonely people' which is true, but the fucking irony in that their entire audience being even worse than us went right past the guy. Streamers are some of the most oblivious people on the earth.

I don't know, that's the kinda business where doing anything lulz related could get you into deep shit. not to mention ruin your rep.

Chances are it was just some persona they put on to please their own audience.
"Those fags are losers, but you guys are my bros! Please subscribe, buy my merch, donate for my lamborgi- I mean my poor granny who's traumatized to this day because of WW2!"

At last it finally lived up to its name.

fuck off nigger

Literally fucking who?

Spic manlet BTFO by Aryan God.

In the end the profit motive will destroy everything we love and corporations creating garbage will become the focal points of human culture. This isn't some foreign corruption, it's the inevitable end result of technological advancement and its impact on society. Either shit blows up big-time and we learn from our mistakes enough to make something better or we become subhuman ant people.

We do have some nice things left but as consumerism engulfs more and more of the population and turns them into retards things are just going to get bleaker and bleaker.

I will never understand twitch, the craze for streaming and people who watch streams

Sure thing, (((user)))

Tyler1 made 392k when he came back and it didn't break the site.
Also most people thought he wasn't going to break 180k.

Many youtubers have declared it isn't due to Youtube's monetization system.
Last year Google got a bot to decide which videos could be monetized. Guess how it went

Read a book.

The most popular videos get the most money?

Think its a threshold. Either be:
1. Incredibly popular
2. Incredibly inoffensive and normie friendly
3. Be just loud enough to annoy Google

A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins.

Is that why I haven't seen Dark Msstress with any new videos lately?

>>>/eceleb/
You cancerous fucking niggers

Sort of unrelated but is most of the twitch userbase underage ? Whenever I've tried to watch a stream I've always been surprised at the apparent mental age of the twitch user in the chat. Either it's mostly kids or people with a serious affection deficit. It's filled with meme spouting retards and people trying to "befriend" the streamer or catch his attention.
It's been ages since I've watched a stream since I saw that this shit wasn't for me but the memory that stuck with me when I went to one of the top viewed stream to see what all the fuss is about is people donating money (most of the time 5 fucking dollars) to ask a retarded question to the streamer. It's like paying to have the PRIVILEGE of talking to someone.

what? you don't want to pay a minimum of 5 american burguercoins to type in a chatroom ad friendly non problematic stuff?

Hard to say, but some of the dumbest motherfuckers are kids.
Watch the "Twitch support trolls" and "Donations gone wrong" video on youtube if you really want your mind blown.

you need to go back

yes