Just bought a couple Humble Bundles

Just bought a couple Humble Bundles.

I have no friends really and I own a few of the games in here already so I'm gonna drop a couple keys here as I add games because why not

Starting with a Stellaris key

G6QG7-53MG8-66CH2

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/c5f87bca63f40686ea3368c1fa79b5b732db3d3da1fa322cb7554fb88e09618c.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crusader Kings 2

HBDYI-H4QVB-IMI6P

There are bots that auto claim keys so post it in an image rather than as plain text.

I like to support the developers I like, but I do pirate a lot of stuff as well. I really like Paradox, Rockstar and Jingle Jam bundles were more Impulse buys than anything else. Thanks for the kind words though.

LA Noire

AKPCF-M7I6H-FTTXI

user, thanks really, let fill with my appreciation cum, really
I've played quite a lot of stellaris, but only pirated
even its paracuck shit, some of these games are pretty good,
you do fine by sharing what you don't need, cheers!

You're welcome, add me on Steam @Stale Newport Cigarette if you want to play sometime. I've always wanted to try out the online play in that game but I don't know anyone that plays it as well.

LA Noire DLC

A3MPC-CT337-YTAP7

The rest of these may or may not have been claimed already, I sent them to a group chat with some friends on Facebook last month, but nobody seemed very enthusiastic about them so I'll drop them here jic. Feel free to try.

Rust

ALP9X-MFK9K-J3JNX

You're alright user, kinda suspicious but whatever
damn I also wanted that, but someone already got the base game

Sorry. I hope it's not suspicious, these are just a bunch of keys I got from Humble Bundles that I already had. I usually buy Humbles to get specific games cheaper than base price.

Chivalry Medieval Warfare
7C8MD-6ID3C-NF8ZC

This one is just a big DLC drop for games I'll never own, probably nobody will use these but jic.

Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms – Celeste Starter Pack

0LCMH-Y2IDD-NMPJC

Crusaders of the Lost Idols - Elite Starter Pack

8DVZZ-375DM-YZRKR

Awesomenauts Yogscast DLC, various
6G2C9-KZXE7-5BHYA
6M53D-2BGXV-0VNEB
6T87R-E20E5-323K6
73NCN-LXD05-5G4LF
849BJ-JLD9H-GKNCA

This is a beta key for Warhammer: Vermintide 2

5XNESBXTV2

Not sure how you would go about redeeming it but seems like a good one

Noticing a lot of mostly crappy titles now so I'll just post a few screens of what is left. Let me know if anything catches your eye and I'll post they key. This isn't all that's left, will post a few followups

You can post up to 5 images per post

i know i'm just too lazy to rename the capture.png

You don't have to. The snipping tool saves the snip to your clipboard so you can just paste it into the reply box then make another snip and paste that. It will remember what is what instead of having the last image five times.

Already got GoI back when it was free, but could you drop the code for the soundtrack?

Good to know but I'm about done at this point.
Sure I'll drop it after I post the last screen

Guns Of Icarus Alliance Soundtrack

I guess the key would help

85ZQY-GNMCP-WBZ5P

That's everything, I will check back in 20 minutes and post requests and then I am off to bed. Check back then if you request anything else

Thanks man.

If it's available I'll take Scanner Sombre.

Scanner Sombre

AG8WD-2R5X2-MZRGQ

These look neat, especially the last one

Thank you.

Mimic Arena

9GLRG-FQK8R-I8M3K

Chime Sharp

A44FN-EG8KG-5THAD

Back To Bed

8PPRE-RM88E-EB62I

Thank you
Oh shit these ones look cool too

Wasted Pizza

8AZGI-AZYV8-4YN3W

you can not censor the truth. YOU CAN NOT SILENCE THE VOICES OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. people deserve to know that the corruption is real. TRUTH IS JUSTICE. mark and his biased and corrupt abusive moderatorship should step down and hand the board off to responsible people who do not abuse power and censor people. they are playing with the ability to ban people like a game for their own enjoyment.
save this before it's taken down. they don't want you to find out what is going on
media.8ch.net/file_store/c5f87bca63f40686ea3368c1fa79b5b732db3d3da1fa322cb7554fb88e09618c.png
http s :/ / me d ia . 8 c h .n e t/ fi le _ s to re / c5f8 7bc a63 f40 686 ea336 8c 1fa 79 b5b 73 2d b3d 3d a1fa3 22c b75 54 fb 88e0 9618c .png

Battle Riders

97JG3-6DKTB-RQ9GE

Also requesting Auto Age

The Inner World looks cool.

Auto Age: Standoff

877C5-ITX52-5KARY

The Inner World

8EPYH-DPMH0-KGCCL

Great, now I should go Back to Bed before I take the rest of your games

Have some boobs in thanks.

You're welcome, will be doing the same myself soon.

If anybody else wants any of this shit>>14277228

Speak now (as in the next 5 minutes) or they will be lost in the swirling sandstorm of data that is the worldwide web

Lostwinds

Lostwinds

FPR8L-BF0BF-8Y4GM

Alright, will finish up with Team Racing League and Painter's Guild

Team Racing League

9W8Y2-5J653-FEPMH

Painter's Guild

AJLWE-FPGIV-CKCRX

That's all she wrote fellas, I want to play a bit of Pillars of Eternity before bed so I'm off. Thanks for playing.

Feel free to add me on Steam @Stale Newport Cigarette, I always go to steam friends with humble extras first and I buy most of the good ones

I've got a key for Battlefield 1

KDFE-OWNRTU-UOUY-141

This is nice thread

Plebs

I got the two I asked for, so OP came through.

I didn't take any keys. i just dropped in to say that you're a good guy, OP.

can I get that NASCAR key or am I too late?

Sure, just so you know I think it is an expansion pack of some kind and not the base game.

546M9-KLR7M-7RDNA

Just finished my morning stuff, off to experience reality now. Have a good day fellas, and thanks for the kind words. Been sitting on these for a while. I know where to drop them in the future now.

oh that's gay but thanks anyway, I'll see if I can snag the game somehow

faggot

C-can you bring back Always Sunny too?

post your boipussy then, and maybe I'll consider it

Godammit and there was actually a decent game i'd have grabbed,maybe next time.
Thanks for doing this OP

WHY I'M ALWAYS 3 OR MORE HOURS LATE TO THESE KINDS OF THREADS

I wanted Deep dungeons of doom, BRB killing myself

I don't approve of Steam shit but I do approve of generosity.
Good on you user. Just a shame that these will all likely be claimed by a tiny few "anons" who appear out of the woodwork for free shit

I thought I posted my Steam, again it is "Stale Newport Cigarette"

Add me on Steam fellas if you see this and still want the codes, not gonna post anymore requests here unless I see them like right away

If those few "anons" happen to be here (before you) to grab it, I doubt they appeared out of the woodwork.

To OP (and nay one else)
Feel free to join us on riot.im.
Its essentially Slack+disagreement, but using matrix.org as the base. We have a server at banter.city.

When you sign on for it, use matrix.org for authentication server, but for the actual matrix server, use banter.city. Join #general:banter.city for fun and shitposting.

Nice to see someone else using Riot instead of disagreement.
No excuse for allowing datamining.

disagreement. Mobileposting is the eternal jew.

What is your steam fam?

see

I don't want to support Valve; I'd rather just pirate if its steam-exclusive. I'm referring to people who troll sites for giveaways and immediately jump on them. The christmas gifting thread comes to mind with the (20)+ posts begging for shit and taking 8-10 games a piece.
I was one of the people who gave shit away in that thread

Sent ;)
I'm the one that want deep dungeons of Doom, I'm Hollow Deathcult

good goy