Hidden Gems

ITT: Hidden Gems

Angels Fall First
AFF is like the battlefront 3 you always wanted with epic infantry, vehicle, air, and space combat all blended together.

Didn't the devs post here when they launched EA?

seriously needs a single player campaign to at least to serve as an introduction to the game play if not for its own sake

>>>/cuckchan/

Yes.

I play it almost everyday even with Australian lag on us servers because it is that much fun.

Nigger why.
The oceanic servers regularly have heaps of players on.

If there is a good pirate copy may get a gamenight going for it sometime.

I like the game, but it's pretty obvious you've been shilling it.

shift worker
that and im a neet sorta so i go out mostly at night
suffering is eternal

Is there seamless space to ground combat?

No.

then stop shilling your shitty game then.
Its no better than SWBF2

What's it like being retarded?

Ha ha ha ha
I bought that game nearly 4 fucking years ago and it still runs like shit and has about 20 people playing it.

Dead game shilled by people who desperately want a playerbase for it.
At least RO has a fucking playerbase.

Cuckchanners trying to fit in, don't mind him.

I bought it a few weeks ago and still havent touched it yet even though it looks like everything I could ask for in a shooter.
I've actually been playing MHW instead, fight me

It's pretty fun and the devs have improved it considerably since they posted here

Templars Battleforce, it's basically a not-Spacehulk game where you command a squad of space marines fighting xenos. Pretty fun and the devs are responsive as well

King Authors Gold is incredibly enjoyable and has a high skill curve and a short little singleplayer campaign. The multiplayer was always kind of dead whenever I played it though.
And I havent played it for a long time either now

Isn't that literally just a paid Planetside 2?

It's closer to Battlefield on the scale (map size and player amount). Also, it's not "persistent".

Why, you're already hurting yourself by buying the console version.

Lovely Planet
Fast and frantic FPS with a huge emphasis on speed and precision. Levels are less than a minute long but the difficulty is through the roof, so you might be replaying a level dozens of times before you can beat it. Additional mechanics are introduced with each world so there's always something new to be aware of as you're running and jumping.

I'd strongly suggest using a program (or a monitor setting if you have one) to add a crosshair to the middle of your screen, because the game doesn't include one but it seriously needs one.

I do need a crosshair to shoot straight, and this isn't a game where you can afford to miss your shots.

>I do need a crosshair to shoot straight

Chances are the game has almost no spread, recoil, or anything that has the projectile go anywhere other than where your gun is pointed at.

ebin infantry! liek batlefront 3! :DDD

No spread, no recoil, and nothing stops your bullets unless it hits something. You also have infinite ammo and can shoot as fast as you click. I used an autoclicker to shoot 60 times a second during the semifinal world because I couldn't git gud.
Your projectiles are slow so you need to lead your shots, and you need to be very precise with them because you'll have three or four targets that will kill you if you take too long trying to aim.

The Surge
its the devs second attempt to recreate dank soles, and while the first one failed, this one is spot on
in order to unlock new armor and weapons you have to cut them straight off your enemies

one of these anons is not like the others

I guess the Surge flew under everyone's radar, or was outright dismissed as another Dark Souls clone, which is a pity. I liked their previous game too, but then again I went in expecting a mediocre attempt to ape a Souls game and enjoyed myself with that mindset.

As for hidden gems, there's Original War, an RTS where each of your units is a unique individual, and if they die they are dead. Features light RPG mechanics (your troops gain experience in four fields depending on what they are doing), different classes, and even choices and consequences. Has an American and Russian campaign and there really is nothing quite like it out there.

The movement is just awful, just like in Guards of the Fallen or whatever the first game was called. A robot invasion sounds like a good idea but the controls and movement just feel bad so I didn't bother past the first 30 minutes.

Get Even
game is a mixture of walking sim and stealth shooter, but what makes the game stand out is the 11/10 sound design and the fucking music makes my dick diamonds

I just randomly stumbled upon a review of the surge and decided to give it a pirate, I was surprised by how much it nailed what was so good about the soles gaymen

what exactly is the issue with the movement, I never got the complaints about it tbh

You sir have the taste of a true gentleman

Oh yeah Ive been meaning to play this again at somepoint. I wish the guns sounded punchier though.

I bout AFF yesterday and put like 6 hours into it nonstop. Which is unheard for me. Last time i did that with a game it was From the Depths, which is another hidden gem if you like building stuff and GMOD

Do a lot of people still play? Sounds interesting tbh

Super Slime Arena came out a week or two ago, and it's a great game to play if you have more than one friend. One of the few area fighter games, if not the only one, to effectively give fightan meta the finger - all the characters get one attack and one hit point, and when you die you respawn as a different character.

I hope this thread isn't bumplocked, because Creepy Castle is also a pretty cool-ish game. Ghost 1.0 too, and Heart&Slash. Lotta different games that could be hit or miss for a lot of people, but that I personally like.

its bumplocked