How do you explain this shit?

How do you explain this shit?

Why are so many people falling for this shit?

Maybe the rubes deserve their exploitation.

Other urls found in this thread:

wxii12.com/article/teen-sentenced-in-hit-and-run-death-of-high-point-firefighter-riding-bike/2056850
greensboro.com/news/hit-and-run-driver-sentenced-to-months/article_262e2884-5028-11e4-9643-001a4bcf6878.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did the tankie autistically screeched at?

huh? is bikes. human powered vehicle. two wheels. pedals. prostate stimulator.

Don't cities like stockholm and amsterdam do this sort of thing?

Hell, my little village (10.000 pop.) does this.

I dont get whats wrong with the pick

I think you have to pay to park your bike there. Wonder what they'd do if I locked it to the sign.

Is porkybike. Blue boar. Citipig. Prostate stimulator.

Oh, I thought it was one of those bike renting stations

Those are a thing? It could be then, they all look the same.

I only know Japanese but I think he's saying "tfw when no gf?"

"女朋友" is a really cute word.

Its a bike renting station just like user said, but what is wrong with it?

holy newfag batman

They are

???

Woman two moons something.
Whats it say

It's useful for one way trips, trips away from home.

月 is indeed "moon" but as a radical it carries to connotation of flesh or body part. I've heard somebody say it's actually a transmogrification of 肉 (meat) but I don't know. 朋 is roughly understood as "companion" to me in Japanese. You can think back to the Genesis creation tale, where Eve was Adam's companion, or the "flesh of his flesh."

友 means friend.

So 女朋友 is almost certainly "girlfriend."

It's cute because it's far more literal than the Japanese word for girlfriend, 彼女, which just means "she."

I just saw them in Philly. Too bad using them would require me to venture to city and no thank you.

I use them in London, they are great. Sorry fam

Why does this triggers the tankie? Is he american or something?

it's good shit

do you hate bike riding? what's even the problem here son

My suburb has no bike lanes, no bike racks and pretty much no bikes. I'd love to try to bike to school or work but there's a 90% chance some redneck in a pickup truck would try to hit me for not being american.

i have so much trouble believing that

im not american but are you reallly in danger riding a bike somewhere

wtf…This is Holla Forums tier fear of muslims. Pull it together, ride a bike, nobody will care.

A family friend was out biking with his wife and some dickhead hit and killed him and kept on driving like nothing happened so that he wouldn't be late for some football party. He ended up only doing 8 months in prison and then blew off his community service. I think he spent a couple more months in jail before they let him out again.

Biking is great but I'd never do it anywhere near a regular road.

sounds like fiction

post some coverage or you're that guy dfendinh himself anonymously on the internet like a total tard

A woman in an SUV where I live smashed into a biker and his head was literally crushed by her windshield. She didn't stop either, and was only caught because she pulled into a gas station and someone saw the blood before she could clean it off.

The kid responsible for this also only got caught because a relative saw the damage and turned him in.

wxii12.com/article/teen-sentenced-in-hit-and-run-death-of-high-point-firefighter-riding-bike/2056850

Get bent

greensboro.com/news/hit-and-run-driver-sentenced-to-months/article_262e2884-5028-11e4-9643-001a4bcf6878.html

that literally had nothing to do with what you said>>1429425
alright so let me retreat firmly to the idea that these killings were ideological or indeed specifically because someone road a bike to town

doesn't pan out

I never said they were targeted ideological killings you fucking shitpump. I don't even think the original poster was serious about being killed 'for not being American.' Riding your bike in the South is dangerous because you have tools fucking around in huge vehicles and they view bikers as trash.

You dumb asshole.

It is, ancom is wrong

The problem is that a lot of bikers here try to bike on major roads that don't have bike lanes. That massively increases the potential for being hit by cars

The sentence reads:
which translates to:

So is correct and 女朋友 means literally "female companion", with 朋友 ("pongyeo") being the simple term for "friend" and 女 ("nyu") being the gender-signifier.

Originally, primitive pictograph 朋 represents the wings of a large "pong" bird. Meaning "companion".

Funnily enough, 月 only means "moon" since a specific portion of Chinese development. 月 actually originally represented a slab of meat, which it still means in characters like 有 ("yeo"; "to have") where it's a hand (又) holding a piece of meat. Today, meat is 肉 ("roe"), and you can still the similarity with 月.

I'm such a fucking Sinophile.

Well the vast majority of the US does not have designated bike lanes or roads, so you're sharing the roads with inattentive drivers who are not used to bikes. I live in Texas so big ass trucks make up about 50% of the cars on the road, and if you're on a bike then there's a good chance that even if the driver would yield to you, their vehicle is so jacked up they can't see you anyways.

It's also illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalk (that is if you can find a place where there is enough sidewalk to ride on).