/sp/ superb owl party

Hey nerds, come join /sp/ today to watch the biggest bread and circus show around

We are on endchan and can always be found through SPORTSCHAN.ORG

Where's the owl?

I miss u faggots

Why?

I miss the days of getball. Back when Holla Forums wasn't the sad trash it's become that I can't quit. Back when posting always worked, the userbase was plentiful, before Jewsh fucked everything up, back when /meta/ was where you could go to bitch about shit, back when we had a figurehead that was mostly liked and would occasionally show himself unlike Porchmonkey these days… Those were good times. The future was so bright, then fagfinity next had to fuck everything up.

Next was better honestly, it was working but had server side problems, it was going to work eventually, but then drama happened and that fagget Josh ran away with the sourcecode anons paid for

Josh should have been shot in the head a long time ago. Faggot's /cow/ material by now. Him and Vordrak truely do deserve each other.

It obviously wasn't *always* but it was probably 98-99 percent of the time pre-next fiasco.

This website's just been dying slowly since Hotwheels left. Things were never the same after that.
Now we have clickbait ads on every page of the website.

Are you talking about the shitty clickbait threads? Why do you see ads?

Holla Forums's gone to complete shit, just bait and politics. Kampfy's exposed himself as the zionist turk that he is. Mark should have been gassed a long time ago but the nintendoddler ban fiasco lately cemented that as if anybody didn't know he was a fuckup fag already, /k/ is almost dead, don' tknow about Holla Forums, dysnomia made me and I'd reckon most people fuck off a long time ago, Holla Forums still exists… Yep.

I haven't since I turned on my adblocker for Holla Forums last year. I'm talking about Jim's ads for the Pisswater.

SoyWojak posters belong on cuckchan just like their shit cuckchan memes.

I'll be sure to be there /sp/artan, I miss some actual good decent bantz.

How do you make Holla Forums less shit?

I'd argue that the autistic shills gave up or were no longer getting paid by share blue. Metaspam, like your post, made up about 30 percent of all traffic during heavy shilling periods, which you lament over. This site is fine, its free and is utilized by the FTC and inner circles of power. You are sad and you know it, but here you are anyway. You should stop by the rope and rickety stool store on the way home.

That almost makes as little sense as this post:

see you guys there– byob

cmon user

Hi, Mark. Go shove a Matzo ball up your fat ass, you stupid jew. It is truely a tragedy that the holocaust didn't happen, maybe your grandma would have been gassed like the stupid kike deserved.

Kill Mark. That's the only way I can think of at this point. We'd be better off with anybody else.

You have to go back.

Your tears are delicious crossposter

happening soon friends

Doesn't feel half bad man.

You will always be a fat jew