Like the old Mario games had an incredible story

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mombot/status/959355189495873536
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My fucking sides, the guy on the left has never picked up a proper game in his life you can tell.

I could only make it 10 seconds in

Nice trips.

Reminder that secular redditfags jerk off to Elon Musk, he's the new black science man

well surely the next one can't be as bad
jesus christ are these people on blizzards payroll? or do they really have the normal audience that within their grasp.

Is this the reddit science men thread?

Blizzard have normalfags by the balls. The normalfags at my uni don't shut up about blizzard

Give me the stolen bike edit

Fine by me. Too bad he spends millions in ideas that are rather unfeasible, like the failure of the hyperloop.

Give me the tight loli edit

I too want this

The loli edit is probably lost to time. It was spammed on Holla Forums late 2014 and i haven't seen it since. But i still have hope some user saved it.

Eh, could've been worse at least

I guarantee you 100% they are albeit indirectly. Blizzard and Hollywood are both part of the same beast.

Is there a male equivalent term for "basic bitch"? because those recommendations are FUCKING SHIT

redditor

What do you mean by that user?

Every time I hear of Elon Musk all I can think of is this.

VEE HE SAID DOOS EX!!! MY SMART PERSON VEE-CORE HE SAID IT! THIS VALIDATES ME!! elon muskā€¦so base

Elon musk is such a fucking faggot. all the normalfags around me talk about is his stupid hyperloop and flame thrower.

also this interview is a textbook example of body language, musk looks like a chad compared to this soyboy, you can tell how nervous he looks with his stance and his voice
I despise musk but seeing him "dominate" this faggot mildly amused me

It's probably more likely that he just doesn't play much of anything outside whatever he watches his kids play or plays with them. That's my guess.

I remember reading when Activision and Blizzard merged, Activision was pulling Hollywood talent for all their game studios. That's why CoD campaigns have all those famous actors.

more amusing screencaps
this interviewer's other videos must be even cringier to watch

Just realized that he has his shoes on while setting on his leg.

I thought you were talking about all the recent scandals. But Elon is not really a Hollywood star but a pseudo intellectual who got rich off the backs of everyone around him.

I can give him that if you sort of step back and look at it in the context of when it released.
Many old games were about aliens, pacmen, or jousting bird knights back then, and a game with the premise of a man jumping on turtles through some alternate world isn't something you'd see these days of quasi-realistic settings with just added in zombies or aliens.
Probably would have been better if he had said setting rather than story.

that quote is retarded, but AI is definitely something dangerous

I made this but I don't think Mark will like it

Soyboy

I think he's going to have to accept it soon. The soyboy mouth meme is too popular for him to stop, even mombot's tweeting out those things now

Fuckboy.

Very nice.

I don't get it, he was jerking off over Playstation games.

The only soyboy I approve of honestly.

look at the game covers user

who was that guy?

I don't think AI itself is a problem, but human intentions are. AI right now is no where near actual function intelligent its basically algorithms that organize data well enough to the point that it actually seems like its learning. But the intentions of the "AI" program is almost always programmed by code monkey that maintains it.

Holy shit, So Elon likes Deus Ex and he is trying to make augs a reality. It explains everything.

Maybe because it was already popular before it was coopted by console warfags?

is this ironic?
Please tell me it is.

Well yes, AI is a tool, but we've already got human evil in spades.
We don't know what kind of technology certain players have. We only know about experimental shit that's been released. Supposedly players like data brokers have some advanced fucking shit, but those are just rumors. We also don't know how many bots are scouring places like leddit and social media platforms. Tay AI was a public example, but there's almost guaranteed to be private ones doing this shit, collecting information to increase the knowledge base and whatnot

I think its because it was always combined with the cuckchan wojak whenever it was posted and it triggered Mark's autism. Plus I think his limit for bantz against Nintendo were broken.

Doesn't make any sense, the PS4 has all the soyboy movie games and left wing activism games. Seems like millhouse tier forced memes.

I hope he becomes the real Bob Page.

Yes it's fucking ironic.

I don't use twatter is a mombot like a normalfag account.

The soyboy mouth meme was mainly created for soyboy journos and their reactions with the Switch, so he put Switch logos on all the games mentioned (that are also journo faves anyways) and combined them. What's hard not to understand?

If you're sure. The journalist attire had me leery.

Nah. She's a japanese pro-GG ara. Go ask in the GG threads about her.

Mombot is pretty much the Voldemort of SJWs, at least a specific subset of them, to the point where they even avoid using her actual name.

What's she actually look like then

pics or virgin pretending to be a female

PS4 is the Soy enthusiasts console of choice, at least have accurate memes like ps4 has no games

Yes the "game" video is defintely ironic.

I always thought it was, you know, and Evangelion joke? You guys do understand Evangelion right? Or do you think that it's trying to be 2deep4me with religious symbolism (which actually isn't that important) while you miss the actual emotional content of the show?

This is the best we got

That merch is fake, so it could even be someone else.

That looks like a fat guy though

I think it was fake. Like, they and BroTeam did a joke the other day.
twitter.com/mombot/status/959355189495873536

This may be true but the fundamentals of artificial intelligence's have already been laid out during the late 80s, and we have a good grasp of its potential.

Yes but we do know that every social media platform keeps track of user data. With the use of their own algorithms. No matter what your information is not secure even if AI from other companies aren't data scraping users.

Nintendo is know for making games for children. The open mouth thing was first notices among recent switch purchases. ( )
People just made a connection. I love this meme because of how many people get offended by a guy with an open mouth.

I miss funny memes.

Fug i wish 8archive was still up so i could find the loli edit.

If that's actually her
HOLY FUCK SHE'S HOT

Never ever

Nah its just Bjƶrk.

It really is the new Milhouse.

That's Bjork, what the fuck.

What a whore.

I bet that was the fat canadian dolphin and not the real mombot on the picture.

This is beyond user data, I'm referring to chatbots directly influencing people through conversations and posting comments that likely get a ton of likes and upboats on these sites (if its a good one).
Its sort of like what they do with influencers, though they can control AI much easier than they do people

Memes were never funny.

If only it went for the neck

did they kill that poor kitty?

Y did cat attack?

Meme really are a terrible concept.
The whole point of a meme is to take something that was funny once usually some kind of inside joke and then run it into the ground in as many ways as possible as fast as possible.

They are before they become big.

and we also don't know its background, might've been a stray or something

oh, and the box nearly hit the cat as he lifted it up

aww,i got horny for nothing
oh well,she's probably ugly then

Also Bjƶrk may seem Asian but she is 100% Icelandic.

Iceland produces the best girls with Finland and Sweden/Norway coming second and third.

Because cats have the built-in instinct that compels then to hunt inferior forms of life, apparently this also includes numales.

Almost garuenteed trap with those hands.
Drunken soyboy leafs stay together.

that looks like a dude. just so you all know, mombot is supabus, a guy who used to take requests, buy games at super potatos and shops in akihabara for anons and send them out. It's a real show of new faggotry that you don't know this, but what more can I expect from a gamergate (reddit) icon?

b-b-but he-SHE is pro gaymergate! reminder, you're BASED if you support GG whether you're a nigger, a tranny, or a kike!

Are you sure that mombot is superbus?

Also i really missed those threads even though i never got anything. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy when other anons got what they wanted.

Really? I've never heard about this anywhere, in here or on twitter. I just remember superbus disappearing one day and not saying anything ever again.

The fuck are you babbling about? take your meds, dude.

I would have tried to kill the guy to.

positive. lives in the same prefecture, has taken photos in the same places, and not the best idea: shown off their hands at a few different points under both identities. Doesn't help that he still posts like a typical user on fucking twitter broadcasting that "yes, I also coincidentally live in the same region as that one guy. that only anons would know about." It's not a convincing disguise to the trained eye. also its supabus not superbus and I wish he would stop being a faggot and quit larping.

not the best exit tbh, if you're going to change e-identity you drop everything and change up a bit.

Do they actually?

Maybe mombot asked Brote to take a pic of himself dressed as a womyn just to piss off her usual haters.

yeah sure,but i was looking for a hot mom who shitposts on twitter,this is not that

Oh so it's just educated guessing based on information both of them dropped. I believe it.
Are you kidding me? The LARPing is completely inoffensive and makes people on twatter nuclear mad.

It's trash, those aren't switch games. Are you Holla Forums? Your humour is garbage tier.

its fucking gay and I want my friend back

its autistic

userā€¦

If you saw your friend remove themselves from existence only to reappear a few weeks later in drag and act as a le imageboard gamergirl (also mom(male)) you'd want to slap their shit and tell them to get themselves together too.

Yes. Have you never seen a cat chase a spider, cockroach, or mouse?

I'm just going to play Devil's advocate for a moment and say it's possible the only Mario game he ever played was a Mario RPG.
But he's probably just a stupid faggot.

I'm sorry to hear that happen

This guy must be an absolute faggot. I been around cats my entire life and in spite of pissing them off on numerous occasions I have never had one react like that.

Do I really have to be the one to tell you that imageboard users aren't real friends? I mean, let's be real.

It's just going to lead to a burning crash for him. Man can't live a lie and keep up the facade.

met yes, sustained no.

storytime?

Maybe they were friends irl?

I don't have much else to say, it's just gay and seeing people here parade it around here of all places is a shitty reminder of what there was. Needless to say once I get out there again I'm going to punch him.

That's not true.

I've met some great friends by virtue of imageboards, including furries, gamers, and others. Quality friends, not just memespewing fucks. Also a boyfriend that I've known for 5 years and going to meet this summer or next

Well, those are food sources for them.

Also, I don't own a cat because they have toxoplasmosis bacteria.

The only place I know of on this board that praises ecelebshit is the GG thread tbh.

A cat is not going to make you gay.

You're not my friend, user?

What a surprise.

this very thread too

This guy's visibly confused when DeusEx is brought up.

You may just be more autistic then he is.

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT IN EVERY THREAD FAGGGOT

REMINDER: Only furfags, actual fags,and assorted degenerates say this shit.
They are the only type of "people" who are unable to form legitimate connections irl and have to resort to ERP of their degenerate fetishes as a gateway to meeting other people.

Of course a celebrity would only "play" the most generic games everyone else has played.

Where did I say I was a furry?

>As games are becoming more like the NFL the storytelling is becoming kind of neglected. So it was specially striking to play one that was like absolutely cinematic
FUCKING CASUALS
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOBBY
Give a prop and a half to Musk for bringing up the OG Deus Ex despite him knowing jack shit about vidya

Hence why you're not my friend.

Classic.

Doesn't even make sense. The NFL is all about presentation over anything else, its the perfect analogy for shit games coming out.

I'd say you should kill yourself, but the AIDS or the rope will probably do that sooner than you coming to your senses and ending it.

I find it ironic you post that with your image, since you should understand there's a difference between a black person and a nigger.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Irrelevant, because there is no difference between a fag and a soy. You're proving that in this thread.

God you're so fucking retarded. The cum you constantly drink must be killing your brain cells. I can just tell you're a cuckchanner. Get out.

You just went full bait.

That sucks if true user, did you try contacting him through a DM?

why did you post a bait image
perhaps that post is bait?

(you)

(me)?

I can be your friend!
I can be your best friend.

Well honestly he hardly had to do anything to be dominant. He's just being comfortable in his own skin. Honestly I'm surprised to see how much he actually tried to make it a comfortable environment for his guest, both with actions and body language. I don't have the same opinion of Musk as I did before watching the video.

I can't hate the guy. Surely he doesn't have the time to play games and his kids are just like every other child jumping on whatever bandwagon in "gaming". But his comments during the end of the interview were spot on about how games had to make up difference in the story, seems to me it Elon knows more about games then that faggot wimp interviewing him.

If anything this proves that no money can buy good taste.

Man I miss supabus. I never asked anything of him because I was never interested but when he stopped making threads, I noticed.

he was programming mouse software and now is the face of fuckton of inventions, so the cult of scientism found a new prophet

oh no.
Poor cat miscalculated the trajectory and overshot.
There'll be another chance.

Wouldn't you?

When i clicked this i was hoping for UT

With one question mark

>>>/reddit/

Haha, I've been saying for years that Elon Musk is Bob Page, the main bad guy of Deus Ex from 1999.
Now here he is, saying it's his favourite game, and that he particularly likes the storyline.
Meanwhile, he is living it.
Watch Elon "Bob Page" Musk augment himself in the next few years, with connector lines running down his temples.

But why take the risk? Cats are assholes anyway.

I don't know which meme science man I dislike more between Bill Clinton and Neon Genesis Evangelion

There is a guy in my classes who comes in and just plays hearthstone on his laptop in the lounge or in class every day and the uni has a "competitive" overwatch team

there were some rumors going around that Elon takes what he calls " Smart Pills" that he supposedly made and that the FDA even took action against him but i have not tried looking into those "claims".

We must establish a Liberia for cats though.

i hope you don't leave your house because beestings might be lethal.

His twitter is odd to say the least

You're right, but he either did it unintentionally or he was subtle about whathe was doing. Its sort of funny. He came across as a normal human being and the soyboy just sort of recoiled and went back into his shell as a result of it. Go watch it again. he visibly ignores his guests at times to talk to more interesting people (the staff) and returns almost by obligation to the interviewer

Well that's something rumored to effect developing fetuses of infected mothers, but toxoplasmosis still has documented effects on an adults like lowering your impulse control.

That's not what a meme is, memes go far back before the fat guy dancing to Dragostea Din Tei. They are the DNA of culture. They are not just jokes they are ideas, trends, the enforced values of behavior not just whether it's reight or wrong legally but morally they self propagate until the die off then disappear then reappear changing the culture accordingly.

I'm sure in most cases the levels are so low it doesn't matter.