Unturned

Hey Holla Forums after getting permabanned from a server on Unturned run by cultmarx I got so mad I made my own server and much better.

unturned-servers.net/server/157924/

Come join it. It is run by me, an 8channer, and is free of the cultmarx poz so you won't get banned for shouting about niggers and jews.

For those of you that don't know what is Unturned it's a Steam free-to-play game that works on Linux. It is very fun especially on a good server and I have set up everything to be balanced and fun, so it's not the shittiness of complete vanilla, nor the shittiness of some 12 year old kid's server with everything free and loopholes in the economy and so on.

le I drive face

BUILD THE WALL

Come on there's nothing to fear on my server go- I mean fellow white man.

heheheh

MAGA Hat

This is extremely cringey

Nigger stop trying so hard with these forced memes, i might jump on in a few mins.

This server better be vanilla

It's very close to vanilla.

If you truly are an 8channerâ„¢ as you claim, then you must have an Holla Forums pass to brag about, right? Or at least post a picture of your butthole. Its the rurus man.

Might be neat. I'll check it out tonight if you're still hosting.

Quality feels being generated here.

Somebody is shooting around at random in Seattle but we can't find him.

whyd you get permabanned
9/10 times when people get banned on here they leave out critical information so they can paint themselves victims

also whats the purpose of this game
is it another one of those shoot every nigger and steal their shit games?

I wrote "NO TANIGGERS IN GREEN COUNTRY" on a sign.

Farm, build, fight zombies, repair items and vehicles, fish, survive, make groups, fight other players. There's various roles like medic and thief and engineer and so on.

this sounds neat and i am also neet. So i will give it a go.

how do i get it

Announcement messages for deaths and air drops fixed.

No thanks

trust me

It's nice not having to stare at onaholes all day, I don't know why more don't subscribe just for that.

some people don't like socializing at all, having to interact with someone over the internet other than in a fighting game where i don't even have to talk, is extremely tense for me. Hence why i hate most team based games like FPS stuff

*slav squats*

oh
I guess that explains the autism and lack of players

turns out OP is actually a journalist running a reality tv segment on "the dark web"

It's a new server and still being set up and not really properly advertised and it has had about 7 people on it all at once at its peak so far also if you look at graph it's rapidly gaining popularity in the short while it's been running.

>(((journalists)))

Seriously though if you aren't making this shit up off of nothing what is making you think this nonsense?

boring

Put:
0.0.0.0 softserve.8ch.net

In your hosts file to block Holla Forums ads.

no

That's your problem.

I remember practicing driving in this gaem before my first road test a few years back. I credit it with me passing

Lots of people op now.

Pay money to our homeboy cake kike