Is new game + even worth it ?

Is new game + even worth it ?

I'm already on Death March for my current first playthrough. Truth be told, even on death march I have no trouble with combat just dodging and quen-ing my way through. (still like it though)

The appeal would be to pick other choices obviously, but between simply/starting a new game and new game + the only difference are your amount of already unlocked skills. All gear is leveled up so my hard earned grandmaster witcher gear from a 1st playthrough is completely useless against common starting bandit gear with way better stats. Even FASHION points don't matter then.

So what would Holla Forums recommend ?
Should I skip all treasure hunts quest on the first not to waste my time, and strive for ng+ ?
Is it even fun or challenging in ng+ considering the amount of skills, potions, money I already unlocked ?

You just made a good case for not bothering with NG+: top tier gear is made redundant until you get it again in NG+.

My autism can't handle the legendary weapons and armour being outdone by bandits. Combat won't change other than damage values, gameplay won't change. Just go through again on a normal run.

NG+ is pointless, if you havent played the expansions though play them. Blood and Wine gives a proper ending to the game and Geralt's story anyway.

What's the fucking point? Just play a new game.

No it doesn't you lying cunt. It introduces yet more book mary sues and then tries to guilt trip you.

What is this, Oblivion?

What? It's a shit game? Color me surprised! Why would you want to play a lefty game with muh strong wymyn ciri to boot anyway?

NG+ is a waste of time. Just play through again normally and avoid the Witcher Gear that isn't the Bear School. Or just play the DLCs then never pick up the shit game again.

Reminder that if you aren't some miserable weeb autist, you should really just avoid Holla Forums altogether.

Nope, the witcher series always had shit gameplay. You could try a new game with mods though, there's one that completely removes the leveling system.

Play Witcher 3 Enhanced edition. It's a bitch to install and if you accidently hit "default" in the keybinds then you have to reinstall the fucking thing. But once you get it running it's a dream. It removes levels from the game so you can actually explore the world and kill anything if you're skilled enough.

Forgot to mention it also revamps alchemy. You can't auto refill it anymore with just alcohol + meditation, you need to make new ones with more ingredients. Revamps skill system to give you skill points to a tree that you used a bunch and revamps the signs to be balanced for the mod. Quen is nerfed and it only blocks small amounts of damage and gives you super armor for the duration (good against multiple attacks like a crow swarm) or you could use the alternate version of quen once you unlock it to boost defense against large amounts of damage but you can only take one hit before the sign is removed.

That depends, are we going the actual definition of weeb which is a wapanese faggot that worships all of nihonjin culture and disparages their own. Or the meme definition, someone who likes things from Japan?

No. It's the contrary, Holla Forums shouldn't let autistic weebs make their home here. Im not saying we are Chad tier alphas or social media idols but the moment you let a bunch at retards reach a point where it's acceptable to just shut down controversial opinions by screeching and shitposting instead of at least attempting to formulate an argument. You are in for a shit show. Just take a look at all threads as of late. Full to the brim of people doing nothing but posting buzzwords as an insult against something they didn't like instead of attempting to debate the point.

We used to have some of these autistic retards but they were there for our amusement not as our main population.
Holla Forums is a clear example of Poe's law

Also I meant to say disagreeing opinions instead of (((controversial)))

My first thought

You can go for a treasure hunt for better armor in new game plus thi

What? I can't even remember the end of Blood and Wine, but I can remember the end of the main game very well, and thought it was a perfect way to wrap up the story. Literally what could be better than living a life of monster hunting with your daughterfu?

Unless they make it MUCH easier to get ingredients, this is not a good thing. More tedious grinding is never an improvement.

The mod is overall harder and slower and more tedious because the mod author is a faggot. You get multiples of the ingredient when collecting from a plant now though so it's a bit easier to get ingredients. Ingredients don't respawn though, and I don't think those potions that you're supposed to make using rare boss creature parts can be used more than once. The system seems to discourage the usage of higher tier formulas in general.

One of the upsides is that you can spam bombs now since there isn't a limit to how many you can stack, so you could potentially kill some boss creatures pretty easily this way. There's even a skill that lets you make more bombs with the same resources.

There was also a skill that lets you fragment bombs that used to be shit against bosses because the bomb doesn't actually explode on the point of impact when you take the skill but they apparently fixed that.

Each plant can give you a ridiculous amount of ingredients (3 - 20 of the plant) I picked a few sewant mushrooms and ended up with over 80. Plus they bring back the alchemy indredients from The witcher 1 (Rubedo, Nigredo, and Albedo) if you didn't play the witcher one this basically means that ingredients might have one of those three secondary ingredients and if all the base ingredients you are using have the same secondary ingredients then you get a bonus effect to the potion. There are alchemy skills that are worth their skill point in value. >create two bombs with the ingredients for one

there is a skill early game that allows you to create boss mutagens whenever you create anything in the alchemy screen. I have so many damn mutagens I don't know what to do with them. I even have succubus mutagens and I've haven't met a succubus in my playthrough yet.

Finish everything on your existing save, then create a backup of that save and use it to enter NG+. That way, you can revert back to your old save at any time and you get to keep all your existing items and shit.

Assuming you picked Yennifer, she moves in with you in the house you get in Toussaint and the two of you supposedly settle down there. This more or less fits with the epilogue from the base game, only that it actually happens in-game.

Weeb does not mean what you think it means.

==Witcher== is always worth it.

Firstly, Holla Forums is not 4chan and was not meant for weebs like 4chan originally was.

Secondly, he is talking about the board quality going down the shitter over the past year or two.

Holla Forums's fault for getting too much attention during the election.

Just play Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition

the board got bad before then. the good period for this board was late 2014 to sometime in 2015 the board probably wasnt even good for a solid year honestly. since then its been overtaken with paranoia (which boogeyman is it this week?), unrelated politics talk, and threads getting shut down by posters and mods for some sort of nitpick. there isn't really good discussion here and the shitposts are way too repetitive to really hold my interest, this boards not really a bastion of creativity. i come here a few times a week to see if someones recommending something decent or any new games i haven't played. then its back to the more obscure chans that aren't quite touched with the same sort of cancer that 4kids and here have. if your staying on Holla Forums all the time thinking you can save your probably one of the people who made this board what it is today anyways. and for that you should stay here.

You need to mod the game

Doesn't surprise anyone that faggots bitching about Holla Forums appear in many threads during the weekends

I sincerely want Yen to be burned at the stake along with the ginger cunt.

Everyone knows best girl is Rosa, whom you can't romance because the devs suck cock.

I guess libcuck faggots are shitposting again. Feel free to fuck off.

What is it about Geralt that allows him to have feels? Being a Witcher is supposed to make you neutral to all emotion, but he has feels.
Witcher noob here. Educate me, I probably will never read any of the books.

he got more mutation than usual because he endured them more easily.

You're not an emotionless robot as a Witcher. Its a line they use, like their neutrality code. A Witcher is sometimes abducted or given away by his parents to mutants, where he is then taken to some cold castle in the middle of nowhere with other boys. They are force fed all kinds of poisons and herbs, gruel and undergo hellacious training. Most die, those that survive the Trial of the Grasses are forever changed. A piece of their humanity gone through the years of training and abuse. Then they get to look forward to a life of traveling, low paid work and high danger and pain. Every day facing ridicule and disgust, facing life threatening danger. Yet they carry on because its all they can now know and do.

Its not a nice existence.

I don't think that's true. He went through the same process as Eskel, Lambert and Vesemir did.

Nah, he was a special case in the book and had further experimental on him which made his hair white but it never went into detail on what they did. They say its because his mom was a sorceress

Almost sounds like the process to becoming a Space Marine.

Does this mean Geralt has an Oedipus complex?

if you want to watch different outcome of your decision, maybe worth a replay.