Commies are cucks and probably gay as well… not me though, I am an alpha who is liked by a lot of women

Commies are cucks and probably gay as well… not me though, I am an alpha who is liked by a lot of women

R-right g-guys?
G..g-guys?
B-BTFO!

Preach it brotha!

Yes, if you are the guy in the picture.

Sick physique though

His right nipple is brown while his other is pink

50% subhuman confirmed

I wonder how big is his Dragon Dildo collection.

Uwe lettuce BE-A-TAS!

I hope he has actual fighting skills because he is a huge fucking target for any pole weapon or firearm.

why does he call himself a warlock? He's more like a lich.

I wonder if his penis is small…

Nigga looks all misshappen, like a badly-drawn Conan or something.

How dare you speak against the aryan übermensch you degenerate

SPEHSS MAHREENS

lol

niggers wish they had that physique

I'm a lanklet and I would honestly rather look like this than that ugly roid beast.

He uses roids tho, which you can clearly see by looking at his huge chin. Why do you think he always wears a beard?

why are fascists always so obsessed with homoeroticism

I just asked my girlfriend and she said she would rather fuck than

Holla Forumsacks are unable to comprehend how disgusting their IDEAL MALE BODY looks

It's not that Holla Forums's ideal physique is disgusting per se; it's just not very attractive to women.

t. homo

Does anyone else think he's a closet case?
I think he's a self hating homosexual.

I would love to see Zizek talk about him.

Please, GoldenOne is neither bear nor bara. Heck, I imagine most gays would prefer fairies at that.

I can't hate, that's seriously impressive

signed
leftypol

fucking honestly guys

He is an utter faggot and it is hilarious to see him attemp to deny this

He literally participated in a gay parade. Don't have much against the guy, but everything about his looks and behavior screams homosexuality.

this board is gayer than /lgbt/, if anything can spot a flaming homo it's us

you are jellyous

Bullshit

me too i love ma countre swadon gtfo immigrantos

you knew it was true if you had any contact with women, Holla Forums

Mi pene se endurecio viendo esto am I a Beetha?

Even tho this guy is highly ridiculous with those silly outfits he bough from a conan the barbarian auction, he really doesn't strike me as a bad person. He actually seems very nice.
I watched some of his videos, he nevers says bad things about other races and people from other nations, he promotes respect to others in order to convince them to join their political bilieves.
Wouldn't gulag

He looks so odd, does he have some sort of disease or developmental disability? Not even trying to insult him im just curious

M8, it's pretty much peaceful ethnic cleansing meme-tier. Why do you think nazis rebranded themselves as alt-right? They're disingenuous as fuck.

you're kidding me right? You know he has done videos on the Yewish, as he says it, question and spouts nazi talking points about international Yewery