Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age (PC)

How could an image hurt so much ?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/637670/Secret_of_Mana/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this Denuvo thing and why the fuck is this being an ""issue""?

Denuvo is basically what is separating me from playing the game for free insted of buy it. 40 Trumps for a remaster is kind of rough.

Denuvo is the latest greatest DRM system that still gets cracked within days but somehow it is inherently far more evil than every other DRM system on the planet

There's already a thread up about FF X11

I lurked and didnt saw it. Sorry for messing around our beloved InfiniteChan.

Use the catalog you stupid nigger

It creates a performance overhead and requires intermittent access to the internet, essentially dicking over legit customers, while pirates can just fucking wait and suffer none of it.

Must suck caring about current games
Oh well, it's not like it can't be emulated or anything

Vaan is even more blonde, but what i most enjoyed what they changed was the user interface with more resolution.

The way you type makes me really want to kick your ass.

What the fuck, where did Vaan's chiseled abs go?

They made him more gay.

HD textures. Now instead of having disturbingly rendered abs, he has the vague suggestion of abs.

LE ECKS ELEVEN MAY MAY

I dont know, goyn. Maybe he have been eating some soy.

So, you wanna kick my ass ? Do you enjoy some BDSM ?

Also with this high texture i could notice the feed of Fran is really weird. No foot fetish for her.

Well, do you anons believe this german can save Europe ?

Why the fuck couldn't the 5 and 6 remakes get this amount of care? I get that they're still working with assets from 10 and onward but for fucks sake, it's like they actively sabotaged 5 and 6.

They literally sabotaged a FF5 DS remake, 4 sold like hotcakes and they were already working on 5 when Squeenix told them to quit it.

store.steampowered.com/app/637670/Secret_of_Mana/

Based of that, keep tweeting to them, asking for a remake/remaster of FFV and VI, it may happen !

but it works on my rig :^)

It works on anything, basically. Its a DirectX8, with some improvement. Its like play Mario on Snes with lots of filters. This game launch is born to be wild.

The remake of 4 was awful if you ask me. Tons of slowdown, input lag, pointless voice acting, every boss is a gimmick and just weak bonus content compared to the GBA version. The ports are probably better in the performance department but after playing it and 3 back to back I got pretty fucking sick of the stubby 3d look. Not that the iOS RPGmaker abominations are any better.

Did they just slap some photoshop filter on them?
You might as well just emulate.

You find the snake that only spawns in the one tiny area, and sometimes drops a high level item for no reason?

I have no fucking idea what are you talking about.
Is shit like that in game? Because I played it for few hours and deleted the image, since I found it to be pretty bad video game.
Does remaster still have shit like that?

that face looks ugly as fuck.

It isn't even a high level item. It's just some plain ass snake skin that just so happens to be rare as shit because, for no good reason, only it and one other one time only enemy drop it despite there being like 10 snake type enemies in the game. It's only notable because it's necessary to make one of the unique weapons that suck complete ass compared to something you can just buy from a store.

that's why he couldn't find it inthe catalog, because if you ctrl+f 'XII' like an actual human you wouldn't get it, because the autist OP of that thread used 'x11'.

I agree with you on most points, but I liked the voice acting in the remake. Sure, it was pointless, but it didn't detract from any of the scenes either. It gave me a reason to pay attention to FF4's boring story again instead of mashing A to get back to grinding.

That thread was fucked as soon as it started.

The problem with emulating the game with texture pack, filters and other stuff is literally the numbers on the screen. The low resolution on basically everything you see.

ALSO, THE GAME IS ACCTUALY 49.99 US DOLLARS. ITS JUST WITH AN DISCOUNT OF 39.99. I JUST WONT BUY THAT. SIMPLE TEXT.

wew lad
e
w

l
a
d

That's FF12 for you. They all look like that.

Yeah why did he just post his
with a reaction image attached in that thread?

seems like a Fingol to me fam

Denuvo in a very old game? why? is it really worth it for SE to spend that much on that piece of DRM for this?

I always forget just how perfect Fran is.

the fuck is going on with his face

I don't understand, the X/X-2 HD release didn't have Denuvo and was like 40% cheaper.

because it's arguably inferior, older, and also has had a ps3 and ps4 re-releases which means it's nothing new under the sun. Meanwhile i think this one is the first Re-release of XII being a just a port of the ps4 game

Apparently it's a garbage port and there's some bugs that they haven't fixed yet that are time to the framerate and game speed. It runs at 2x or 4x and that's it. You can't play it normally. Cutscenes and included.

What's stopping me from playing on pcsx2?

New bumpmaps and bloom?

PIRATEFAGS BTFO

Why wouldn't you just emulate the PS2 version and jack the resolution up anyways?

New Zodiac Job system with improved battle mechanics.
Newly implemented trophies.
True 7.1 Surround sound including HD voicing and fully remastered music.
Choose between original in-game BGM, new re-orchestrated BGM and original soundtrack.
Endless adventure including hunts, battles and mini-games.
60 FPS - Ivalice will look even more spectacular running at 60FPS
Compatible with 21:9 ultra wide monitors
New Game Plus and New Game Minus
Maximized License Points and Gil
Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more!

Doesn't this version have turbo?
An in-built turbo mode is always preferable to speeding up an emulator.