Climate Change debate: /ourguy/ Bill Nye vs Tucker "who needs science I'm rich" Carlson

youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo

I'm not a scientist, I'd much rather read hentai than look up any sort of research, but I trust our scientific community enough to know that our planet is fucked if we don't do something quick. This debate right here though, just scared the living fuck out of me. To think that there are actually people like Tucker Carlson with so much power in the government, this just about has me convinced that our planet is fucked. I actually want to cry at how disgusting these people are. Thanks capitalism.

Reminder that ice age chan is communist.

ALL THOSE FUCKING COMMENTS LAMO
Ah yes, very impressive.

Things are pretty bad here, but Fucker Carlson still isn't taken seriously. Unless you are a geriatric in a near comatose state that manages to survive through sheer dumb will as you watch 24 hour fox news coverage you generally don't think Tucker is anything other than a moron. Most people my age remember him as the bowtie guy who got his ass beat by Jon Stewart in a debate on his own show.

Speaking of pathetic right wingers. Is there a man more worthy of the name "cuck" than Dave Rubin in the sidebar there?

LOL

Found the Holla Forumsyp

Fox News has like the highest amount of views on media, like hell whether I care what percent don't take him seriously, there are millions who are considering his vomit.

Why are right-wingers like this? It's painful

The right needs to switch their focus to Cars avatars rather than anime avatars

Last I heard Fox news ratings are starting to dip hard along with the rest of TV media.

Aren't fox news viewers less informed than non news watchers ir is this just a liberal meme?

A study came out that said that about ten years ago. In some ways the study is outdated, not in terms of Fox which is still shit, but in praising NPR and PBS which both do coded advertising of products in supposed informative pieces and shill hard for corporate cock sucking candidates.

both are equally autistic tho

Tucker absolutely annihilated Bill Nye

He annihilated no one. How does such a retarded mong even get on TV? America just should fucking nuke themselves ffs.

I am old enough and Seattle enough that I still think of Bill Nye as the guy from Almost Live. It is exceeding strange to see Speed Walker as the spokesman for climate science.

The coment section makes me want to kill myself. I'm embarrased to be a human.

Also rofl those faces Tucker makes.

Bill Nye is not even a real scientist. He should be called "Bill Nye the clown on TV with an engineering degree".

He's called "the science guy" and not "the scientist" after all.

Bill Nye isn't even a scientist.
He's a fucking engineer.
In a field not even remotely related to the climate.
People listen to this asshat due to a combination of nostalgia and an appeal to authority fallacy.
I'm not saying Carlson is any better, because he's a fucking partisan journalist for fuck's sake, but treating Bill Nye as an some sort of expert outside his very narrow specialty is just dumb.

tl;dr
They're both morons pushing an agenda.

Bill Nye is a modern day evangelist whose views on politics mirror Julian huxley's. He's not a good person nor should he be trusted. I know that the biosphere is being destroyed by pollution. I have yet to see evidence that Global Warming is a consistent phenomena

Why can't we get an actual climate scientist with a PhD instead of this fucking idiot engineer television personality, Bill Nye?