Goodnight, sweet prince of redpanels

Press F to send to gulag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8G6kjFsE8
youtu.be/YJ897SCgsEY?t=1m19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

'F'

We need to buy out his website and palce there truly "red" panels.

Now there's an idea.

This is what alt-right pepûks actually believe.

When conservatives say "the left" they mean the liberals.

It's like these fucksticks have never even picked up a history book before

And nothing of value was lost.

rip in piss, bitch

For them people starting to lose faith on liberalism and going left means the left is splitting itself and dying.

And the best one.

I FOR ONE AM SHOCKED

the grand irony is that the alt-right itself is starting to unravel. look at how the nazis like spencer are reacting to milo getting rekt for kid fucking.

Reminder that he's literally retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ8G6kjFsE8

Fuck the gulag, nazi shmorky needs to go straight to the wall.

Well fuck, it was available a couple of days ago. Sorry.

Zizek did it better

youtu.be/YJ897SCgsEY?t=1m19s

Wait he has drawn for 18 years and its still that shit?

I think Holla Forumss hegemony on imageboards is bound to end relatively soon, as early as late 2017.
Holla Forumsyps are horrible at being at the defensive, just look at their reactions at spencer getting punched or milo being a pedo, and as bad things happen under trump (many done directly by his administration)
So far, the only things they are doing on 4chan is hiding their heads in the sand and ignoring and/or pointing at something else (look at how bad these smashies/SJW are), but I doubt this will keep much longer as bad things happen under trump and SJWs keep waning.

Also, for all their pride of them, their memes feel really tired and stale nowadays, and so far they seem unable to get with new shit, they are still using memes mainly from the presidential campaign age, kek and shopping MAGA hats on random anime girls won't fly for much longer.

They're already the laughing stock of the internet. Ofc we're going to make it worse for them. They will get to the level of the reject kid in the corner that everyone throws paper balls at.

Reminder that Holla Forums used to make fun of this shit when it was over black people treating Obama this way

just make a blog in wordpress and create new OC

Why do aut-righters love these pony-looking characters?
Sickening

the paranoia of today is glorious
it feels like septemper 2014 all over again

Waning? The SJW fad is over. Last years election fucking killed it.

If Trump does get impeached, socjus will come back with a vengeance.

It was Bush that gave us Obama
and the tin-foil tier Soc Jus movement that followed him. You can bet your ass if there's an u popular republican president in the White House then there's already a "blue revival" waiting in the wings. Besides SJWs learned nothing from Trump's election, you only have to log onto normiebook to see it

an hour in paint.net

this made me kek

Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

10/10

thought of a zestier title

Does anybody know what the fuck font this guy uses?

god i fucking hate these smug alt-right retards almost as much as I hate liberals.

This may be one of the best edits I've ever seen.

Just use a generic comic font.