Tomb Raider feat. Lara Croft

The other thread fell off the board or was shoahed and I am not tired of its existence. So here it is edition.

What is it with people losing their spaghetti? It's like they never had a numpad or something. Same goes for
RESIDENT EVIL
on PC.
Seriously, level up or you'll never be a wizard.

Other urls found in this thread:

redtube.com/8242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dropping sage user advice.

whut?

A lot of faggots whinge about how to play it on PC. They probably all have one of those faggoff keyboards with no numpad. This faggot. Pic related. Just get a laptop, stay off of boards and exist solely on boorus.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS MANFACE RUINED THE SERIES

Wouldn't even call that human. It doesn't just hate tombs it hates wombs too.

oh

please tell that is a photoshop

I prefer to find horror in tombs. Here's a cap of the last loaf.

Those stunning pre-70 church organist arms. It really is ponderous. It's really disgusting and living amongst you and I.

Rhianna Pratchett, looks worse than D'Onofrio in Men in Black. I no longer want to believe.

Feel free to shitpost here. There is a need for fun to kill cancer. Vols and Body Odor, wander off. I'll report any pizza presence.

I want to have sex with miss croft.

Aqautic Lara is best Lara. Prove me wrong.

Tomb Raider 2 ruined the atmosphere of 1, that is all.

Man it's a damn shame a pair of nice tits don't make a girl more pleasant human being.

Those weren't great examples, but you are wrong. The best almost always have it in the eyes, aside from the bust.

post more

What the fuck is that thing?

Is that blob of organic matter jewish?

Raise your hand if you played all the classic Tomb Raider games when they came out.

It was a dark stormy night in 96 and I was visiting the local bookstore, who had a small corner dedicated to software and vidya. No other computer or gaming stores were available in a hundred miles radius, and these guys had there a bunch of leftover games from 93 onward. One day I went by and Tomb Raider 1 for pc was sitting there: I had no idea that the playstation game had been ported and immediately grabbed it for 50 shekelbucks. The cashier gave me a look like he understood I was a young man of good taste.

I was one of the twenty people worldwide who bought tomb raider 5.

Rhianna Pratchett
She is an English video game writer, narrative designer, and journalist. She has worked on titles such as:

Beyond Divinity (story editor) – Larian Studios (2004)
Stronghold Legends (writer) – Firefly Studios/2K (2006)
Heavenly Sword (co-writer/story) – Ninja Theory/Sony(2007)
Overlord (writer/audio co-director) – Triumph Studios/Codemasters (2007)[11]
Overlord: Raising Hell – expansion pack (2008)
Viking: Battle for Asgard (writer) – The Creative Assembly/Sega (2008)
Mirror's Edge (writer) – DICE/EA (2008)
Prince of Persia (additional writer) – Ubisoft Montreal (2008)
Overlord: Minions (writer) – Climax/Codemasters (2009)
Overlord: Dark Legend (writer/voice director) – Climax/Codemasters (2009)
Overlord II (writer/voice director) – Triumph/Codemasters (2009)
Risen (co-writer) – Piranha Bytes/Deep Silver (2009)
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (writer) – Telltale/Ubisoft (2010)
BioShock Infinite (additional writer) – Irrational Games/2K (2013)
Tomb Raider (lead writer) – Crystal Dynamics/SE (2013)
Beat Buddy: Tale of the Guardians (writer) – Threaks (2013)
Thief (story and cinematics) – Eidos Montréal (2014)
Rise of the Tomb Raider (lead writer) – Crystal Dynamics/SE (2015)
Overlord: Fellowship of Evil (writer) – Codemasters (2015)

She has won the following awards:

Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015) – Won Outstanding Achievement in Videogame Writing at 68th Writers Guild of America Awards 2016.[12] Won Outstanding Achievement in Character for Lara Croft at 19th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards 2016
Tomb Raider (2013) – shortlisted for the WGGB Best Videogame Script in 2013.
Risen (2009) – co-nominated for a WGGB award 2010.
Mirror's Edge (2008) – won Best New IP at E3 '08 and Adventure Game of the Year at the 2009 Interactive Achievement Awards.
Viking: Battle for Asgard (2008) – shortlisted for Best New IP at 2008 Develop awards.
Overlord (2008) – won the WGGB Best Videogame Script award in 2008. Also shortlisted for Best New IP in the 2008 Develop Awards.
Heavenly Sword (2007) – nominated for a BAFTA for story/character in 2007. Also shortlisted for Best New IP in the 2008 Develop awards and Best Videogame Script in the 2008 WGGB Awards.
Won the European Women in Games Hall of Fame Award in 2013

Rhianna Pratchett is the daughter of the fantasy writer Terry Pratchett. In 2012, Pratchett became one of the four founders of Narrativia Limited, the production company which holds exclusive multimedia and merchandising rights to her late father's works.

I realise they made the levels before the story but it was still a fucking shitshow.

These acid attacks are out of control.

bump

You think she would have picked something up about writing from her dad. What a waste of genetics.

I used Joy2Key and set up a controller with the Playstation layout, since that worked fine. Had to use Joy2Key to bind the default keys though because fucking hell getting controllers to work on those old games these days is like pulling teeth.

Amen. Suddenly it went from exploring ancient Incan cities and Grecian ruins and Egyptian tombs and was about street fights in Venice, dodging flamethrowers on an oil rig, and beating up monks before an opiate binge where you imagine you're leaping from floating green rock to floating green rock.

Who's the girl and why's she a cunt?

I was fucking obsessed with the original Tomb Raider when it first released. I hadn't played Mario 64 yet so it was my first 3D platformer and it was fucking amazing to me. Still is. That score, the way it would kick in after nothing but silence, and suddenly you'd hear the danger music out of nowhere, or the trill of a secret uncovered, still gets me. Even the smell of the carpet powder used in the house that summer reminds me of those days, because we used a lot of fucking carpet powder that Christmas, because of the puppy.
I'm sorry user. The early games were good but they simply didn't update their engine to meet the demands of the new shit they put in, like rope-swings and tight-rope walking. It all ended up buggy as fuck. That and the level design tanked as the series got older.

Godly.
Post YFW we will never see fun and over-the-top B-movie pulp-adventure-novel heroine and actual capable Lara Croft ever again.

Meant to post my face but forgot I had embedded some sweet tunes.
Here's MFW

I actually met her at a convention, she's pretty chill, but obviously riding her father's tailcoat.

I'm more concerned about her body than her face. The fat on her arms is extremely disproportionate to her waist line which makes me think shes either wearing a corset that is bounded together with concrete and steel or this is a photoshop.

Not a surprise really.

You can actually hear the difference in the main themes too, 1's is much lonelier. The only good thing about 2's change was the Venice Violins track.

Anyone have more cute Lara?

I've only got this one.
The intro to Revelations, even though it ret-conned Lara's origin story from the first three games, was pretty fucking cool. She had a massive rack for a twelve year old.

that is not even lara, that is just the loli from ape escape dressed up as lara.

A bit offtopic to the games, but I recently learned that King's Island used to have a Tomb Raider ride that was based off the movies. It looked pretty cool but it got shut down due to kikes being kikes.

I remember when I was a kid in the early 2000s, there was some kind of website dedicated to pictures of Lara Croft. I remember some sexy, christmas pictures and other stuff. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about. This back in the days of cheatplanet.com if anyone remembers that either.

I want to get raped at gun point by Lara Croft. But in all seriousness, isn't she just a phycopath killer than justifies her killings with "Me want discovery, not you!"?

Classic Lara is an honest Tomb Raider and open about the fact that she is doing it all for the Thrill. Her saving grace is that she is fucking with people that a worse than her.
Legends Lara and NuLara however both have parental issues and are nutcases that will brutally slaughter people for offending them.

Legends Lara is way softer than classic Lara. She has old friends, mourns the dead and even thinks twice about killing humans. Classic Lara was a killing machine, while Legends is mostly after monsters.

Tomb Raider was never considered a scary or moody game, what the sequels did was to turn Lara into more of a James Bond character in Indiana Jones locales: Venice is from Last Crusade. 3D exploration in realistic enviroments was seminal back then, with TR1 being direct competitor to Mario 64, and people were interested in new possibilities because they were all a first. Human opponents were just dull to fight.

This is a classic fap from back in the limeware/kazaa days which should set you up nicely.

It wasn't scary, but it did have jump scares and shit-tons of atmosphere. And there was certainly a "mood", especially in the Atlantean levels with fucking bioweapons hatching from eggs suspended from the ceiling all around, even if it wasn't a full-on horror brooding mood.

Fuck, I forgot the link.
redtube.com/8242

Classic Lara has also been through much more shit than any Lara after her, classic Lara was a self made millionaire while all other Laras inherited the family fortune from their dead parents.
Before we see her in Tomb Raider 1, classic Lara already had a run in with a Russian Demon as a teen, learned Archeology under Werner von Croy only to be used to steal an Artifact, had a plane crash in the Himalayas which killed her fiance, became a Thrill Seeker thanks to that survival experience, was disowned by her rich aristocratic Parents to stop her from traveling the world, made several archeological discoveries and wrote books about them and had a run in with a Big Foot.
And when you think about all the shit that happens to her through all the first five games, she had a damn good reason to be the way she was and why she had no problem killing people that were in her way.

Meanwhile Legends Lara kills more humans in her first game, than Classic Lara did in her whole series.

I disagree, I can see how people think that Tomb Raider 2 was too much action but the whole atmosphere of the game after the Chinese wall is just awesome.
Equally in my personal taste Tomb Raider 3 is on the lower end of the quality scale, but I fucking love the mood of the Nevada/Area 51 levels and I can remember parts of the game better than any other Tomb Raider game, simply because it impressed me so much.
I hope you know that originally Lara was planned as a female Duke Nukem copy and Core Design changed her later in the development of Tomb Raider 1 by making her more like Indiana Jones. See pic related.

Now there’s an asshole I might fuck, if you know what I mean.

it's more likely than you may think

Joke aside, Lara Croft and the Guardian of the Light was a really good game for its genre and through its dlc sadly the last time we saw Raziel and Kain in a video game, also the Kane and Lynch dlc sadly makes it a better Kane and Lynch game than Kane and Lynch 2.
However don't touch the sequel, they fucked it up.

bump

She almost takes her top off in the cutscene before the island.

Where is a link to this into you speak of?

Is it ppssibel to mod the better model of Lara in the twk new games?

And what I mean by better model is of course more closer to the original lara

what the fuck, that's just lazy

Good eye.

You still got it wrong. How the hell is a mirror gonna show her face if she isn't looking.

deepest lore

I know that. I'm just showing that it's a lazy flip and rotate of the same image, which doesn't make sense for the reason you said.

She was 16 at that time not 12.
Classic Lara was born in 1968, had her paranormal encounter and first archeological trip in 1984 as a 16 year old teenager and then returned to a normal life.
In 1990 she had a plane crash in the Himalayas on the home flight from a skiing trip, which killed all people on board except her, Lara crawled back to civilization and the experience made her a survivalist thrill junkie and loner.
As a result she is disowned by her rich aristocratic parents and becomes the titular Tomb Raider to finance her way of living, which causes her to be hired in 1996 at age 28 by Jacqueline Natla at the start of Tomb Raider 1.
She gets buried alive with 32 at the end of Tomb Raider 4 The Last Revelation and the last time we see her in Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness she is around the age of 35.
Had Angel of Darkness not been the dumpster fire it was and be a trilogy as planned, Lara Croft probably would have gotten in a stable relationship with Kurtis Trent an retire from being a Tomb Raider with 40.
But as things are, instead of getting a happy ending she is stuck in limbo thanks to the reboots.

I have that comic, the one in the fourth picture. Always makes me hard.

That entire island thing was the only good thing about the obvious cashgrab that was chronicles, mostly do the fact that you can't kill anything are being hunted by spoopies.

I dare you to scan it and post it here.

Not only was it an obvious cashgrab, it also showed how aged the engine had become at the time of its release. However I quite like it for the different feel each chapter has and how matured the level design had become.
The first Chapter is just more of Tomb Raider 4, the second Chapter feels a lot like Tomb Raider 2, the third Chapter is more in tune with the first Tomb Raider and the last Chapter is a condensation of all the previous industrial Levels and foreshadows the tone of Angel of Darkness.

Can someone shoop Lara's smile in this picture? Being able to see her lower teeth like that makes her smile seem extremely forced and unnatural. If someone could just get the lower lip to cover the lower teeth, I'm sure Lara will express the unironic mid-'90s edginess that she was meant to. (It wouldn't have been seen as edgy though. It would've been cool)