Any modern games where you can play as a dragon?

Any modern games where you can play as a dragon?

spyro

Fuck off furryfaggot
You still deserve to get curb stomped

Kill yourself.

Dragon Commander, best Japanese VN i have ever played.

Gmod

Divinity 2 is the only one I can think of, and the dragon parts aren't really that great.

scalefag then?
close relative to furries

Furry no longer refers human-animal hybrids with fur and you damn well know that.

Why though? It's not like that's something everyone here hasn't seen a million times already. It doesn't even have any shock value. It's just "oh that's weird" to even the most sheltered individuals.

*posts >>>/monster/ and le snout meme*

>>>/out/

Not even trying to hide it, eh?
>>>/furry/

I feel like you're memeing hard here but I don't get it.

You can play as a Scalie in DaS or TES

Ask >>>/vfur/

why is he throwing piss on himself

That just links back here

Tree-mutant plz. Go back to your swamp.

kill yourself

That's not real cum
Also >>>/cuckchan/

t. Cumlet

boy I sure do like video games

Furry can be generalized to desire to fuck humanoid/almost humanoid animals. Dragons are still animals and creatures not related to humans, but in humanoid shape can still be generalized as furries. Its all same old zoophilia taken in the internet approved form.

Defiler Wings.

It's a roughly-translated Russian game by a group/individual called Old Hunstman. Same dude(?) who made JoNT, if you liked that.

You play as a line of dragons in a fantasy world, and your mission is to destroy everything. When the came starts, you get a weak, tiny babby dragon, and you have to meet certain goals set by your mother which usually involve impregnating humans or other sentient races. Accomplishing these tasks ends your current life, but allows you to pick a mutation and continue your ultimate quest of destroying things.

I've never won the game, but I've beat it many times.