Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology DLC Schedule

archive.is/ELpEj

They're charging money for old artwork, fucking wew. Literally EO2U all over again.

What's next, charging for digital art books where each picture is a random lootbox drop?

I'm dreading to see what they have in store for us with SMT V. They will probably cut off areas to sold later as DLC.

If at first you don't succeed, try with another franchise and hope people don't care quite as much to normalize it. Internet access in consoles and handhelds admittedly has its perks (namely wifi multiplayer, back when servers were free to use), but between how prevalent DLC has gotten, as well as "digital only for the west" mindset, not bothering to compete pricewise with the physical aftermarket ("let's keep asking full price years after release"), and the "but we can patch it, maybe" culture, I'd say it's done a lot more harm than good.

So whats the shitty waifu shoehorned in this rerelease?

charging for horse armor, oh wait

Does anyone have a side-by-side comparison between the old and new art assets?

She doesn't do much, comparatively, just let you flesh out the backstory needlessly. Meanwhile, the Strange Journey Marie is your fucking daughter from the future who you kill and then get so fucking angsty over you fuck off to the moon and let the world end.

english patch for 3ds where?

Which future? There's like 4 or 5 different endings.

Neutral, which it takes as canon.

They had to add a new character just guilt trip you into picking the most boring ending?

And to advertise the switch game, which also features female jew god. Shekinah, which is the jew Holy Spirit.

thanks for confirming that we can never have nice things hitler.

I like Eruca's old design better. Still planning to get the game (and skip the DLC) since I pirated the original and loved it. Unfortunately my 3DS came with too late of a firmware to pirate.

If you're going to go that route then get it used at least.

Buying a used game is like having sex with your girlfriend right after someone else came inside her.

God, this new design is full generic waifushit, why would they do this?

Are you retarded?

Only if it came with a completed save file.

So they can pander to the waifufag audience.

The main difference I can see is the hair but it was a pointless change.

Are you? Why the hell would I want to spend months combing shops (and it will take months) to get maybe a $5-$10 discount because they're all run by kikes? I'm going to get the game because I want to play it now, not 6 months from now.

It's tainted no matter what. I don't like playing a game someone else played. I try to only buy used for games that are old enough you can't get them new. I rarely buy games anyway though. Maybe 1-2 a year.

The point is to not financially support them, retard.

That's why I want to get the game, you dipshit. You're acting like other people are retarded but you can't understand "I want to buy the game because I know it's a good game and want to support it". Goddamn, your mother should have swallowed you.

Because you suck dicks?

wew

Yet another point I already addressed. I don't buy DLC ever. Are you retarded or just illiterate? I'd recommend hanging yourself either way.

Doesn't matter. You're showing that they can sell games that nickle and dime you for everything.

You're supporting an incomplete game my man, take your mouth out of Fatlus' dick.

Great job user, that will show them to stop putting shitty dlc. Usually when the game flops, that says no one supported it, but you are showing the true way to go about it you fucking cocksucker

That's not how it works, you retard.

But I'm not getting nickel and dimed.

Unless they cut out parts of the original game, it's still a full game. I played it when I came out and it was a full game then.

I don't like the DLC but that doesn't change the fact there's a full game there already. Especially when the DLC looks mostly like shit I would never bother with even if it was in the base game.

You should consider suicide too. Go chomp down on some of those detergent pods you kids seem to love nowadays. I buy one fucking game a year and I already know I like this one. I want to play this game and see what new stuff they add. If I wait for it to be used, nobody will have it anymore. Fuck right off you worthless nigger.

What I don't get is why they've dropped the stylized heavy shadowing. I'm going to assume it's not the same artist or something, but at the same time, the prior style is almost iconic, so to speak. Would be like a Ghost Trick remake dropping its prior heavy shading, sharp outline style for the character portraits.

Didn't know this thread was going to be a LOL thread. But please tell me how buying a game that supports dlc tells the developers that it is wrong to put dlc in all their games?

Have fun needing to buy the original art pack instead of having it as an option on-cartridge like it should fucking be in the first place, you goddamn retard.
Don't fucking come crying when in the future Atlus games pull out even more pre-medtitated content in their games to sell them off as DLC.

Nigga you can still buy the original game used. What the fuck are you on about?

This is no longer the original game, it's a remake. They're cutting out content for this remake so that they can nickel and dime gullible Atlus fanboys like you. EO2U deservedly bombed due to it's shitty DLC practices which is why EOV is a welcome improvement.

My guess would be that some moron consultant or executive said "people don't like the art style, change it". I wasn't super into or against the old art style but it's a weird change.

Tell me how ignoring DLC supports it. It does cost money to make DLC, you know. They still have to pay people to do that. You can buy a game and not buy the DLC.

You keep saying "incomplete game" but I don't think you know what incomplete means. There is litearally a full game in there already.
Well since I've got no particular loyalty to them and just happen to like this particular game, I won't. Especially since, for about the tenth time, I buy about one game a year. Meaning I probably won't even play another Atlus game for at least half a decade.

I'm talking about in-store. I don't order because I get fucked hard on shipping. Sometimes more than what the game costs. In-store, I can find DS games just fine. But no place around me stocks used 3DS games. They barely stock new ones. If I see a niche game I want, my options are buy it now or don't play it and I want to play this one.

But there's still a full game in there.
Possibly, but a lot of the time this stuff gets made while the game is in testing or rating or whatever.
Like I already said, I've got no loyalty to Atlus. I haven't even played EO. I know they make SMT and its spinoffs but that's another series I don't play. The game's probably going to bomb anyway so I don't exactly feel bad about buying it.

But I'm not buying the content you retard. Cut your own throat.

That's a good joke user, now where's the real updated character art?

You know, you are right. I loved the Fallout games so I have to admit I bought Fallout 4 multiple times. Don't worry, I am not supporting paid mods. Even if I give them money and in no way show my dislike of paid mods by supporting their game, I can assure you that I do indeed hate everything Bethesda has been doing lately, even if their games are fun.

Unfortunately that is it.

Nice strawman, did you steal it from Reddit? This is literally the first game again. Fallout 4 is a different one from Fallout 1. Incidentally, another series I don't play, before you take your thumb out of your ass to accuse me of buying it too. If you're so upset that I want to play this game, maybe you should go make a gay little reddit board to be mad about it, where you can ban people who have different opinions. I guess you could always just go back to cuckchan. Or kill yourself.

Someone isn't taking their own advice faggot

I don't have the original game. I already said I pirated it and want to support the developer. If you give me your email I can sign you up for literacy classes.

Well don't support them since they're pulling this shit. If you're going to get a game then buy something else, it's not hard user.

I already said I want this game. Just rest easy knowing that it will probably sell very poorly just because I doubt many people have heard of it. I don't really care if anyone else buys it or not. I want it though.

I know, you're paying them to cut more content in the future since you condone DLC.

Oh no, games I won't play that were already going to do a thing are going to keep doing the thing and I'll never know because I won't play them anyway.

Good to know you've accepted the fact you condone DLC and found a proper justification for it.

You said you pirated the original game m8.
I would ask which shithole you come from, but it seems you just want to give Atlus money no matter what.

I'm just trying to calm down the aspies at this point.

"I pirated it when it was new" and "I own it" are two different things you mongoloid.
How terrible, I'm giving a company I haven't bought from in longer than I can remember money for a thing. The last game I remember buying that was from them came out 11 years ago, so I guess you were still in diapers then. I'm not exactly making the gooks rich.

Stick with your pirated copy and save your money. It's that simple.

But I want to play the new version. Already covered that. I don't see how this is supposed to make me reconsider. I just don't give two hot shits about DLC either way.

Love how your argument has been evolving

Serious question, are you retarded?

Why should I give autistic children a safe space?

Classic
For the same reason you are "trying to calm down the aspies".

We're not the ones buying a game with jewish DLC tbh.

He says this on 8/v/

Serious question, what did you think would happen when you came to a thread on an egregious business practice and started autistically screeching that you were a corporate whore?

So that's a yes? Because none of that is "muh goalpost moving". It's all true.
If my wanting this game upsets you so much, just quit replying, dipshit. Or call the jannies, since I'm sure screeching autistically at them would satisfy you more.

My first post was literally "I don't get why they changed this character's design but I liked the original game so I'll probably get this." I guess I expected people on an 18+ site to not piss their pants in impotent rage like a bunch of babies.

Everyone in this thread has been laughing at you but I can understand your autism prevents you from understanding that though. Watching people do mental gymnastics is incredibly satisfying.

Oh this will be a fun thread.

Why are you so hellbent on giving Atlus money when you have options to save your money? Funny you complain about getting fucked in online shipping, but can't wait to unload you money onto Atlus.

Your first post was fine. Then you had to insist on buying a brand new version of the remake while trying to say buying the game doesn't support the practices of the game. But please keep going, I want you to hit (50).

Anyone know who's doing the translation? I kind of want this, but I refuse to touch it if Treehouse was involved.

Not your literal first post you sissy ninny, when you first started running your mouth off about how you were going to buy the game anyway even though its a remake and it's cutting off content.
Do you really lack the foresight to see that people in the thread would shit on you?I can answer that one. Yeah you do lack the foresight of giving money to monetization schemes like this
Do you really think maturity equates to buying a game with cut content so that the industry fills up with more remakes with cut content?
FUCKING REMAKES WITH CUT CONTENT
YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO ADD MORE SINCE THE GAME IS FUCKING DONE
JUSTIFY THIS

Treehouse isn't involved but you should pirate it since it's filled with paid DLC.

And another idiot shows up

no such thing user

You ESL or something?

remember when remakes had their original soundtrack playable as an added bonus, and sometimes even remade new tracks in the old style just so the old ones wouldn't clash
DLC is a blight upon the earth

Pretty sure he just ripped the text from the Cloud comparison image, hence the boots being "zipped" as well.

Good thing this thread had some autism going on, or I would've been pretty mad

At this point the only good Atlus IP is Etrian Odyssey.

I was interested at first but then after hearing about all the DLC, putting the classic art behind a paywall, and these generic anime cutscene and what they did to poor eruca, im just not okay with it

God and the original art is so distinct, why would they drop it for that generic looking trash?

I fail to see how that's a perk.

So does anyone have the cia for this yet?

Not out til the 13th, but could leak in the next few days, as most 3DS games do.

What? This remake came out last year.

In nip, but if someone is asking about it now less than a week before the english release, it's obvious that's what they're talking about.

Oh shit, thought it came out at the end of last month. Silly me.

VA ratings:

Pretty much what I'd expect from the average dub. Not at all a damper on the game itself, a top personal fave that I can't wait to replay with the new "Sub-History" added in.

Bumpan.