Final Fantasy X11 on PC

Zodiac Age is on steam now. Squeenix are fags and it has Denuvo, but that won't mean shit for long. What did they change/add for Zodiac Age anyway?

Jesus Christ I'm retarded

Can't wait to torrent and seed this for the next year.

Might give it a look once it gets cracked. No way I'm paying for Denuvo.

Burger education everyone, anyways I already own a physical copy of this game so.

this is why the mustard race doesn't deserve the scraps

It's not funny, it's just dissapointing
Also, why not just emulate it on pcsx2?

Call back when they release Final Fantasy Wayland.

Congrats on derailing your own thread right at the start OP.

It's great, OP is truly a fag. Always.
IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU

It's deunvoed

THIS IS NOW A BULLY THREAD

W
E
W

I was gonna make that jokeā€¦

since when is Stallman a chaos cultist?

IT BEGINS

giving goods and services away is inherently anarchic. it essentially destroys the value that would otherwise have been provided by that good or service. richard stallman is an economic drain.

Not trying to be rude but kill yourself for your own sake.

You fucker, OP. I saw this thread and thought that they actually made it

What the fuck did they mean by this.

Why not X12 or X13?

Also let me guess, 50GB+ necessary?

Which reminds me that I've never played lighting returns nor X13-2. Is it fapable?

Looks like it. I just want to know what (((improvements))) they made to this version

Dumbass

Serah is petite and nice to watch if you like that. I just beat 13 and started 13-2. There are mods which add console DLC (and modded) costumes. The real treat for me has been the freedom injected into 13's formula.

i'm just waiting for Final Fantasy X\/

This reminds me to the classical "wtf Megaman X isn't Megaman 10???"

I bet OP doesn't even know what X11 is, and when he got all these replies he had to google it and then skim a wikipedia article. He still doesn't know what it is. Newfag

Ooh! Ooh! Get me in the screencap, bros!!

Dont you mean X15?

At least he caught himself after the first post.

too little, too late.

Crack when? I'll bet in less than a week

breddy gud, breddy gud :XdDDDDdD

Is Final Fantasy XII on PS2 worth my money if it's only $20?

You deserve to be bullied

Hardmod that shit nigger

A second license board/job for every character and a 4x fast forward option.

You are one dumb motherfucker.

You gave me a free as in freedom laugh, thanks user.

Go back to Facebook, nigger.

Oh forgive me i didn't check the list of censored stuff or your trigger warnings.

Nostalgia Critic is just shit and you deserve to be mocked for posting it.

Just try nigga

Watching and posting Nostalgia Critic makes you as bad as Jake Rapp and Anthony Burch

Hey lets not use any hyperbole here, burch has a job.

And yet he still lives with his sister and listens to her moans in the next room.

kill yourself

Come on, man, Scamming people out of 90,000 dollars and delivering a quarter of one show from a promised three is totally a job.

Cuckchan detected.

whut?

I really have nothing to argue considering the show of intellect you make by assuming facts about me, but do keep shitting the board and the thread with your cancerous consensus mentality.
How many times today have you replied with that flavor of the month boogieman today?

Anons its not a Cuckchan its a Tumblr tranny.

Yeah real fucking loss.

user (you) are the cancer.

While I could just post >X11 with a smug anime girl instead I'll answer your question OP

-faster combat than the original
-instead of each character being a copy of each one another they added classes with specific growth trees and skills
-end game content
-a "hard" mode
-a time trial mode
-"improved" graphics
-fixing bugs and other random shit like the 12 chests you can't touch in order to get one of the best weapons in the game

If you haven't played "X11" before than play the Zodiac version, if you played the original then playing Zodiac is a "newish" experience to playing the game

X11
Holy shit this thread was set for failure before you submitted your post

o-okā€¦

What fucking metric is this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDD SCREENCAP MEME +1 UPBOAT

>>>/cuckchan/ please

I played the ps2 version of that game
I later on emulated that game and played it to competition at least 2 times on different machines
And still i was fully prepared to shell out whatever price tag they slapped on it for the official pc port, even though i'm sure it's a shit port whose requirements are way too high and even though there are few companies less deserving of my money, i was still prepared to pay for
But they had to slap fucking denuvo on it like the greedy fucking kikes they are, because charging full price for a 10 year old game isn't enough
Well fuck you squeenix, i'll pirate this and seed it for 100 years if i have to, you're not seeing shekels from me ever again

you did this shit on purpose, didn't you?

Holy shit!
Amazing.

fucking idiot

Consider my day made.

So how many times has Tidus' head been blown off by now, mister user from the future? Or are they still trying to bring him back to life?

remember when the entire game would fit on a 4.7gb DVD?

so i see you're a fan of this outdated loonix gui aswell?

That's a pretty good marketing screenshot, since Penelo and Fran's butt's are the only reason to play FFX11.

Why are they asking that much for this shit?

everyone say it with me
x11

I don't understand the joke, what is the funny in FF10II?

Because they locked the PS4 version at 30FPS and consolefags are Steamcuck double dippers as well.

wat

How good is X11? It the only one in the series I havent played (not counting 13-2 and lightning returns). Is it worth the time sink and will it give feels?

WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU

Its pretty good. I thought that the underground lab optional dungeon sets were going to be pointless grinding, but they unlock a new Junction system almost as broken as FF 8 that allows you to break shit and access new areas of the game. Also the labs are freaky as hell, scared the shit out of my younger brother. Watch out for the floating debris as you run around, they'll throw themselves at you and put serious negative statuses on you.

burger education

bukkake sucks

jpeg sucks

Not thick enough.

fucking hell again
it's not like it just came out it's over ten years old

What have I done

Missed a spot

Is that an X-treme version of FF11?

Literally how?

pandering to the 4k fags

Come on OP.

Are you a nigger?

So should I wait for the crack or just emulate IZJS on PS2?

also

OP was right all along

How the fuck does this ps2 remake cost the same as FFXV? Both are shit in different ways but at least FFXV comes with all DLC and the multiplayer expansion, all you get here is uncompressed 50gb garbage for a fucking ps2 game

50 FUCKING GIGABOOTS? What the fug Nintendo. This is worse than IX's Android to PC port.

I remember

This is the real proof right here that developers stopped carrying about packing things up. Even PS2 games weight 50gb if you unpack them and uplift textures a little without repackaging back in.

Put me in the ebin screecap xd

it only makes sense

God damn just get the fuck out you piece of shit reddiot

Please don't put this gross faggot in the screencap.

It's largely an evolution of FF11, which was an MMO.

Why? you can already emulate it on PC

Are you retarded?

You can't chalk this up to incompetence anymore, they're doing it on purpose to see how much they can get away with it.

X11111 is 160 GB.

I decided to check if I was remembering wrong, but, no, the X/X-2 collection is 30 bucks, half of Zodiac Age's full price. What the fuck.

X11

You did good Holla Forums

I wouldn't mind sticking my Xs in tifa's 11s if you know what I mean

X11

Id stick my 11 in tifa's X