Sup Holla Forums, i'm a liberal. Why is there no board for liberals on Holla Forums?

Sup Holla Forums, i'm a liberal. Why is there no board for liberals on Holla Forums?
It would also have the advantage that Holla Forums remains liberal free.

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/culture/policy/culture-policies/cultural-heritage_en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're a Sargonite or generic neolib you can head over >>>/liberty/. We do have Soc Dems here though

there IS a liberal board
>>>/liberalpol/

its a shithole

Just larp as a commie or anarchist when your here. Problem solved.

It's called reddit

You have the whole fucking rest of the internet

But no anonymous imageboard. Reddit requires registration. Anyway, thanks to

Sargon is a conman, who makes money with his patreon account and youtube ads by talking about alt right topics like anti-feminism, anti-SJWism and spreading fake news that attract the dumb Holla Forums-mob.He was pro brexit ,for no fucking reason other than vague, mushy anti-establishment sentiment. He was pro Trump, for the same reason.

Liberals are normies. Lurk moar

and i'm guessing you're a special snowflake

And that's a bad thing? The EU is cancer that forces a path on every country regardless of the countries cultures.
It wishes to standadize Europe where everything is the same and we all speak english..or german.
So yes, i hate that establishment as well.

But that's literally what the EU is for, same as UN.

t. makes thread about his ideology where it doesnt belong

LOL EPIC MEME

t. bumps shitty thread with a shitpost

There is it's called pol

The EU doesn't want to standardize culture, like different languages, only economics. It actually supports the preservation of the cultural heritages and traditions in the different regions.

ec.europa.eu/culture/policy/culture-policies/cultural-heritage_en

Also while poverty certainly breeds its own culture, it's not worthy of preservation at the cost of keeping people poor (against their will, when they would rather prefer to earn more money than to stay poor, just so they keep producing handmade child labour carpets for rich bourgie class.).

You are welcome here.

Spooky

Why do liberals need a chan board, just go on Normiebook.