Shit that needs to come back

I want good spin-offs, that's one of the many things modern vidya lacks. There's been a slow, but steady stream of quality titles in general coming back from the dead, and I'd like to have older teams resurface and work on projects previously left to die and become obscure.

I laugh every time

I don't blame you for wanting more but just don't get your hopes up if it does happen. Im waiting any day now for Namco to fuck up pic related

You made me remember that it was supposed to be idealistic, damn you.

>>>/reddit/

My basketball american

2D side scrolling action platformers like Revenge of Shinobi

Why?

That is NOT a pacifier, you creepy fetishist

It's a chin guard

god fuckin dammit

I'm tempted to look up baby Rosalina yoshi vore, but not

Kill yourself

I'm not going to look for it after all. Ha ha

Kys faggot

baby rosalina toddlercon is better

Supossedly after the success of KOF XIV, SNK is working on a new Metal Slug and a new Samurai Shodown, so at least you can talk get something, dear user.

Commit suicide

I'm more a fan of Shinobi 3, but I'll take what I can get for this.
Semi-related note: Streets of Rage game similar to Sonic Mania in concept (preferably by the Streets of Rage Remake guys)

I'm just glad those franchises are left 4 dead, so the shitty ones can suck the cancer.
Happy 10th anniversary to Wario Land: Shake it

But that game was ditched in favor of a new Punch Out game, it was a win-win situation.

It's more likely that Next Level Games were just THAT good at handling new projects rather than nu-tendo being magnanimous. Reminder that they had to rework entire bosses and areas of Luigi's Mansion 3DS because Miyamoto threw autistic tantrums at them trying to male something they liked instead of something he wanted. Also nu-tendo is the reason they had to put METROID in front of their Spaceballs, the Videogame™ project.

Jesus

I really wonder why the Nintendo spinoffs are often times so much better than the actual games
Paper Mario, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon are amongst my alltime favourite games.

Too bad they all have been ruined by now

Giant robot game, why is nobody making it? I missed R.A.D

I want more comedy and well-written jokes in my action games.

the spin offs are good but not better.

I agree
Collect the extra bullshit and not quit at the second try.
Really? You deal with a Final Fantasy boss on Sports Mix.

Honestly, Mario Golf on the Gamecube is some of the tightest shit I've ever played.

Mario strikers is the only sportsball game I ever liked

Source on that? Sounds interesting.

I'm hoping that new Vanillaware game will be great, but it won't be anything like R.A.D.

None of the current gen of devs knows how to make good games like that, and since the industry has gotten way too big you're only going to see good shit from indies and 3rd party devs.

Nintendo and even Sega aren't going to make top tier games anymore, they'll be at best middling especially since they pander hard to kids and don't go nuts and instead play it safe, they've lost their methods that made them successful.

Please Nintendo
It was the best idea for a railshooter you've had.

Th-That's not how Justice works…!!
What's keeping them on the top?

The money their shareholders make.
There is a saying, too big to fail. And people buy dumb shit all the time. Obviously people will buy because of a brand name or memory, or because they're casual players, or have kids who ask for the things that they market.

If an indie makes a bad game, well fuck they sunk a bunch of cash for no return, but if a big company makes a fuckup, or constantly fucks up like EA does, they still have a money cushion to fall on. And they seldom learn from this, or at the very least take a while to learn. Once a company becomes a stable asset of the rich and the stockmen, it becomes sheltered from normal consequences. It's like a poor man unable to pay bail, while the rich man gets out early and murders again because he has a team of lawyers and hands he can grease. Oh, sure, his luck may run out, and one day he'll be taken down, but he'll leave a lot of bodies in his wake.

That's what it means to be "too big to fail".