Dying while playing games

So, how often do you stretch Holla Forums ?
You stopped doing those retardedly long game sessions, right ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eUS9t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bought myself skipping ropes at new year.
Make sure to do at least 100-200 whenever I get up to piss or eat.
Better than nothing I suppose.

Its safe to assume he was playing some ASSFAGGOTS, so he was paralyzed by the shit game and not from playing vidya as a whole.

Work out fags
Walk an hour a day and eat kale or cauliflowers or some shit and nothing else for one meal a day
Ladies will love you

Note that it has affected twitch charity martoners as well.

Shiggy diggy

Damn. This shit scares the shit out of me. Will his legs recover, and will he live?

Probably, as long as he didn't fuck up his veins?
If you neglect your body long enough you will lose it.

You never fully recover after shit like that. He might be able walk, but probably not as good as before.

The only thing that has been released in the past several years that managed to hold my interest for more than maybe 2 hours was Subnautica. So yeah, I've stopped.

Feels so bad in your mouth but so good in your belly, yum~
Which reminds me, was that drawthread request of /fit-v/ ever completed?

Who would have fucking thought.

Thanks soy.

You think it was deep vein thrombosis? Can something else cause these symptoms? I thought that DVT pretty much always kills.

He will probably have to get blood thinners an d be recommended to walk every for a few minutes so it doesn't happen again, however he probably won't.

Eh no, i work for around 40-60 hours a week and then 1 hour work-out each day before heading home. I need to sit down for a few hours.

You haven't done that?

STUPID AND DUMB,JIAN SCUM

Nope, i died of deep vein thrombosis just yesterday.

This shit seems to be pretty common in china.

But which is worse ?

Dying from assfaggots or dying from diablo 3 ?

archive.is/eUS9t

Definitely him, D3 was terrible I could barely stand playing it for an hour.

I can shitpost 20 hours straight on Holla Forums without eating or drinking. If i'l drink, it will just include small breaks to the toilet.
4x games and kerbal space program also can get me sitting in them for 12-15 hours straight, because the stuff gets good only after 10 hours or so, especially when time slows down and everything becomes laggy as fuck.

Nigger I hope you respect yourself a little more than that.

That would be a really pathetic way to die. Just shitposting.

That's fucking awful. Fasting is not only unfun, but it just makes you weak. I have either oats or some cereal in the morning, half a dozen eggs with some toast for lunch, and grains like rice or pasta with chicken and raw spinach for dinner. This diet coupled with regular exercise has worked wonders for me.

Do keto and your health will improve across the board even without workout.
Add 1 hour of steady workout daily to this and you'll turn peak human within a year

Delusional ketofags at it again

Chomped on enough chips and candybars to calm the urges today, tubbo?

See. The lack of carbs has hit your brain already.

Jesus christ, ketone diet is a therapy for people who have nerve degeneration, not fucking keeping fit.

What if I'm losing weight by running or riding a bike? Whoops, suddenly you're retarded. I really hate morons that hold fad or specialized diets up on a pedestal. Carbs are absolutely necessary if you do a lot of exercise and cardio.

but goy you can't get fit without a good diet! follow my diet program and make sure you order some special keto™ meals online!