Communism BTFO

twitter.com/mic/status/834530149655838721

Really jacks me off.

Really shuffled my brain-nuggets

Also planning on using that pic to troll Holla Forumstards, so thanks for that

its a gud pic for a bad thread, no worries friendo

Not the worst points I ever heard but he did some weird neck gyrations.

How was this anti-gommunism?

He is entirely correct.

More like stormfags and SJWs BTFO and Holla Forums vindicated.

great thread

so does BTFO mean insulted by an idiot?

usually

What's wrong with it?

I just wanna say I love OP's pic
cute doggo rises above religious spooks in favor of a more egalitarian ideology. nice.

He knows that racism is idpol right?

That is a mualim crecent moon and star you spaz

Muslim

Holla Forums loves idpol. The sane white people, and people in general hate idpol

he might know that, but it's not like he's gonna get paid for saying it loud. Just choose between white or non-white idpol like a good worker.

polite sage for pointing out idiots on the internet, there are better things to do

It doesn't matter if you scream about white men rights or black women rights, as long as you capitalist scum and exploit both.

it stops becoming identity politics when you call out capitalism as well. that's my understanding of how you guys think. because black lives matter has legitimate grievances with police brutality and the racist criminal justice system.

It stops being identity politics when it is
rather than

All lives don't matter.

Video has nothing to do with communism and he's absolutely correct
The idea that targeting capitalism will cause all other forms of oppression to collapse with it is false and it's extra hilarious when tankies say it

That's quite a shot.

The greatest thing that upsets me about this video is his ridiculous moustache.

Back to reddit, faggot.
There is no "other forms of oppression", they're varying expressions of the same capitalist oppression and don't exist independent of class.