Fate / Nasuverse / FGO

Fate thread: SHIROU IS BEST WAIFU EDITION
Shirou's cooking anime airing in three hours, awww yisss.
How goes the grind? Don't tell me you've failed to get all the chocolates, have you? You wouldn't want to break your waifus' hearts, would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/FateGO.USA/videos/1117896475033051/
archive.is/SpMLB
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20180208.php
youtube.com/watch?v=QDRY0UYpyT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobu a metal as fuck.

That picture makes me glad I stopped listening to metal after high school.

Really loved all the drops in this event. Didn't need to copy a single drop screencap once to fill out the last square; those are all my individual drops, even behind the demon head.

Well, skulls are metal. I guess the lingos moved on, so that's no longer an acceptable thing to say. It's not rad, though, so what? It's FASH?

I got all the cookies, spent 15 gold apples for mad Demon Hearts drop as well as getting Prisms from the shop so I could actually afford the 5 copes of Mona Lisa. I'll still need the 1000 from the Kara no Kyoukai event in 9 days to get the last copy though.

Not only do chocolate enemies have high drop rates, two ten-pulls got me Jack (and Frankenstein). Great event.

Still at my second Mona Lisa; only realized it's importance once I went from 50 million QP to broke in a week, upgrading skills.

Tried to get a second Jeanne, pulled a pile of loli instead.

Fuck yeah, fifth Melty CE drop.

Got all my choco and everything except the Prisms from the Shop.
Also finished the story so far

So wait, does this make FSN cp?

In F/SN Shirou is 16, Rin is 17, Sakura is 15 and Saber is physically 15
Make of that what you will

As long as the age gap isn't too big then it isn't an issue.

I used over 300 quartz to get Jack and got jack shit. At least farming the event is really easy now since I got so many fucking essences…

I know I've seen this somewhere before.

Technically to have sex the national age of consent is 13, however there's some weirdly written laws that make it 18 in principle. This laws also basically give the gist of "if the parents approve it isn't illegal to have sex even under the age of 18". However, the drinking age of Japan is 20. Therefore, it's completely possible for Shirou to fuck other people in Fate/Stay Night and not be able to drink alcohol due to a 2 year window. Especially since the original F/SN has that "everyone depicted here is 18" disclaimer even though they're in High School because fuck it.

I think of "I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE!" but that's just me

I think it's rad. Hell look at her Summer Berserk version and tell me that isn't rad.

I have 3875 mana prisms so i neer the event if im gonna make it time. If i really tried i could have gotten it already but i didn't think i was gonna get it but now i see it was doable all along

What did Rin mean by this?

And Illya is technically 18

Traditional ideal Japanese woman doesn't run her mouth, especially not with rough language. In addition, they should also be very small chested as Kimonos are meant to erase curves so having a large chest distracts from the aesthetic.

Behold, oppressors!

What the fuck is wrong with you?

The most expensive thing Spartacus askes for is testicles.

Is he max grailled? At the very least I admire your autism

I'm not the one who max ascended him. Honestly I'm trying to make a decision right now about if I like Spartacus as a character and as a staller more then Eric who is so unexpectedly great at farming to the point of surprising Nasu in an interview.

I have a problem. A problem with tyranny!

Thus far he is only grailed to 75, but I aim for the top

Fug
Did a multi today to try and upgrade best girl's NP, got Bride Nero instead, along with two of the 5star CE right as the rate ups end. Pretty good I guess. Anyone know how much sq you get per month from logins and the like? I know it's 2 a week from Master Missions and 3 from logins along with a ticket, not sure if there's any more outside of that.

The only thing other than that is the 20 SQ you get every 50 cumulative days after the first 100 cumulative days, so technically it's roughly another 10ish a month.

Aight, so 20 sq a month without counting extra bonuses like the 50 days/events/story/interlude quartz, and 9 tickets each month counting the shop ones. That means I should have around 100-140 quartz and 45-63 tickets when Surfer Mordred releases assuming I don't spend any on Jealter's banner. I'll probably throw 30 and a few tickets at it.
Counting each 50 bonus is another 40-60.
Even if I don't get Miss Surfer Mor from the summer banner I can always get her when that 'choose an SR' thing happens.
Hopefully the translators won't pull that bullshit with her profile again.

I hope to one day have the unbridled optimism you have Mordredfag

"Hope for the best but prepare for the worst" I guess.
The way I see it, if they wanted to go all-out and claim she's a tranny, they wouldn't refer to her as female in story, (first instance of which is by a character Nasu himself personally writes dialogue for) her profile entry that lists information like height, and would've removed her from the Valentine's banner/event, the description for which explicitly states the female Servants are involved in it. I think they were just trying to play up how she doesn't care if you call her a boy or a girl long as you aren't rude about it, they just went about doing this in a really retarded way. Doesn't really excuse the run-around they gave me from customer support, though.
But whether this is optimism or if Mo-san's autism rubbed off on me even I can't tell anymore.

You absolute madman.

I want to remind you all just how important Medusa is.

So, who's enjoying the official release of Learning with Manga?

I wonder if they'll keep the Starlight Stage jokes in, since that never got translated into English.
Pic related reminds me of the poor user that never got any 5*s for a while.

Meant this one, but the other one works too.

where do you get it?

The official US FGO site has it.

but its just the same thing you can see on crinopedia

They "officially" translated it but the subject matter is so simple that the fan translation is perfectly fine if not better in places due to stylization.

In case anyone wants to join my battle against the oppressors, you may have access to Spartacus and the other lesser important spirits I have.

User ID: 449,631,599

TANOSHI INTENSIFIES

Threw another 9 tickets for the fair umu maiden and only got another Stheno. Now I have to wait until Nerofest to try again.
My only wish is that Jalterfags suffer as much, if not more.

Man, finally reached level 140 and obtained that long awaited 112th cost point. Next increase when?

Her NP hits pretty fucking hard even at lvl 1, i can only imagine the potential after it gets buffed.

You think that's bad? I got fucking NP2 Chevalier d'Eon.

Does she have a hole in her dress to show off ass crack?

But of course user, as well as the front being see through so you can see her panties, what else could you expect of Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus?

Did the guy who tried selling his account here have any luck? I'm considering doing the same. This event just really just showed me how this game is feeling more like a job with my completionist nature. I only became a hardcore Fatefag out of spite, see. Point is, the game's not for me.
Here are my rarest Servants for those who care.

There was only one fag inquiring about buying accounts that have servants already on them or massive quartz amounts, but I can't remember anyone for the last dozen or so threads who legitimately tried to sell their's here at least. Your line up is nice I guess though. At least all your 5 stars are pretty good in their niche, it's confusing that all their levels are so low considering you must have been playing since October at the least.

Actually, there was a guy selling his account with Tamomo back in October, I believe.
That being said; I played since after Nerofest, specifically. As for the levels, I have terrible luck with ascension materials. Doesn't help that I spread them way too thin, instead of focusing on one Servant at a time.

Going through the archives he was a one time torfag so I doubt he was from around her and was just trying to advertise in multiple places, it's possible it was only here but I doubt it given his choice in browser.

second post

Thanks for checking. Only $30, though? I guess it was a pipe dream to think I could get $80 for it, in hindsight.
Think 40-50 sounds like a reasonable starting point?

I'm honestly surprised the guy even managed to sell it for 30. Most stories I've heard don't really have accounts sell at a high price though maybe you could manage if you're good at negotiating. At any rate, just put it up on ebay or amazon or something. I've heard that account selling is common there.

I've heard of brand new starter accounts with specific servants selling at about 40 at most, but this is like Starter Account with none of the singularities touched save for the tutorial summon and like Waver+Gilgamesh as SSRs but even then I think it was a hard sell. Though on the contrary, I'm also seeing on EpicNPC that some accounts that have like 5 5 stars with all the welfares maxed and 5 star CEs going for upwards to 100-200 bucks. So it's very iffy either way

they're not panties, its a leotard

BZZZZZT
WROOOOONG

I don't know what is going to happen first. Am I going to get Lancelot to max ascension or Medusa.
I am beginning to believe they removed horseshoes from the game.

A leotard that rides so low it leaves her ass crack exposed?

It's not exposed. She is letting people see.

She's also letting people see her panties in the front.

If you are having trouble handling the beauty of the Flower of Olympia, don't worry.
Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus understands it can be quite overwhelming.

Gonna say that I don't know much about Fate/Stay, but are they both King Arthur summons?

Nigger I like Nero, this retard thinks she's wearing a leotard.

That's Saber Alter in the black swimsuit, the one in red is Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus. Who looks likes like Arturia because reasons.

So… she's Caesar?

She's the Fifth Roman Emperor Nero. Caesar Augustus looks like this.

No she is Nero.
This is Caesar.

Don't question it. It doesn't make sense and doesn't try to.

Oh I see. Do they know each other in-universe?

Well, in universe all servants come preloaded with general history. If you're talking about the Roman's specifically yes Nero definitely has heard of him but he died way before Nero was even born so he wouldn't know her without that preloaded knowledge when they are both summoned as servants.

Here is a quick explanation

Well, people can change clothes/armor and there are several servants that can be summoned as different classes.
Multiverse theory allows for weak storytelling/world/character building because you can use the same character over and over cutting down on effort to introduce a new character to the story.

You're a madman. Hope you have room for one more.

There are only 6 servants so far have used that and 5 of them are Arturia. It's an Arturia problem rather then a crutch used in the overall design. It can however actually be done well with EMIYA alter being a mind broken mess. The Multiverse shenanigans are by this point enabling them to add people who really shouldn't be servants as servants due to history going different elsewhere. Anastasia being our prime example of someone that wouldn't be a servant normally.

Saberface in general is a problem because it's obvious somebody can only draw one face.
Multiverse shenanigans less so in this so far in general are heavily used as a storytelling crutch when they're brought in Think Marvel/DC with 3000 different variations of Spiderman and Batman so I tend to dislike the idea when they are used because it seems like a surefire way to signal decline.

So i've got about 860 or so mana prisms, should i go ahead and try to get at least 1 copy of the Mona Lisa CE before Chaldea Lunchtime or should i just keep saving for that?

From interviews it comes off that Takeuchi doesn't only know how to draw Saberface, he just legitimately loves drawing Saber so much he does it even in his free time obsessively. He did the designs for Romani, Solomon, and the protags of Grand Order so it's not like he's completely given up. I can only believe that Takeuchi is what happens when you let your main artist waifufag his life to death.
Completely understandable, it does worry me quite a bit as well but it really comes down to how well Nasu can pull it off. Technically it's been involved since Stay Night due to how he structured the three major arcs though it's never mentioned in dialogue that paths are diverging so it might be a moot point. Fate/Extella is the first example of alternate realities being brought as a plot point but he then immediately described a trimming system that removed anything too different from the main one as the Moon Cell selectively trimmed realities with low chances of continuing the survival of mankind. He does seem to be taking it a different direction with the Lost Belts though.

The Kara No Kyoukai event in 6 days is going to give you mana prisms from completing missions as well 1000 in the shop for purchase, you should definitely max out Mona LIsa as it's not useful otherwise.

Is that one event really enough to get over 3000 prisms though?

I misread your post thinking you said you were trying to get the last one but you're actually at 0? The Chaldea Lunchtime one won't even be on NA until September of this year 8 months from now. It shouldn't take you 8 months to get 5000 prisms. Mona Lisa is definitely a CE you should all 5 or none of though.

it's 2000, 1k in the store, 1k from missions.

Sadly if you don't already have 3 copies already or 1k saved up from dailies outside events you're kinda boned.

I disagree, 2% is still substantial and with a support that has it lb every bit adds up. I'm currently at 4/5 copies and have been equipping them alongside a support and with the daily still getting 1.5k consistently. Having more copies definitely helps and having it LB is the most ideal, but having it period is still better than say Law of the Jungle and definitely better than having nothing at all.

Hey, grailing low rank beserkers is fun. Best boy Asterios is doing me proud. Can't put him all the way yet, I need to save at least one grail for every variant of Elizabeth. I've already put two into vanilla, Halloween, and Carmilla, and I need to make sure I have some for Brave, and Mecha. Not even sure if Mecha MKII will be pullable, but I must be prepared for her too. All the Elizas must be filled with my love.

MKI MKII are identical servants with identical abilities and stats just with different skins. During the event you will be given a choice for which one you prefer, and are locked to get that one for the event. You would not be able to get the other MK until presumably the next year's Halloween event featuring them. You must choose one or the other as they are both event servants.

Then I will start with the original, then. MKII can come later.

nyaa(dot)si/
you're welcome

Friendly reminder, Saber does indeed have a dick.

(checked)
What's the problem with spoonfeeding anyway? If you can give me a good argument then I won't throw away your opinion into the trash can where it belongs.

By spoonfeeding people things they could easily figure out themselves you train them not to be self sufficient. They will instead of figuring things out themselves ask every time they need something. It's a similar concept to welfare, it prevents learning and improving.

If only the godless nips had made Arthur a man to begin with we wouldn’t have this problem.

Probably wouldn't have the series either.

It nurtures a community where people constantly ask for shit to be handed to them without any actual effort on their part. Just don't spoonfeed that one nigger that can't even be arsed to do a simple reverse image search.
This is some basic shit, faggot. Don't be a newfag.

wait what's the other nyaa? only one i have is the .si one. (no bully pls)

That user likely wasn't going to find any of the nyaa websites on his own unless someone spoonfed him.

.pantsu and sukebai.pantsu.cat

thank you kindly user.

Spoonfeeding does not mean helping other user's it means helping other user's actual know where to get the fucking things they want so they don't waste bumps on inane requests. In addition you spoonfed a fag who didn't even ask for it which is many times worse.

And now he never will, and in the future he'll just ask other anons to provide him with shit because you're indulging his laziness. It doesn't even have to be nyaa. If he searches anime torrents he would even get a fucking reddit post to do it for him and list fucking nyaa.si at the top of the fucking list.

All he had to do was do a quick search and with a little effort he could have found his way to one of the nyaas on his own. It's simple tasks like this or getting past the panda that weed out people that don't belong.

Unwillingly spoonfeeding my faggot ass aside the Shiki event was announced an hour ago.
facebook.com/FateGO.USA/videos/1117896475033051/
archive.is/SpMLB
Is it true Assassin Shiki is better than Saber Shiki?

Do you need to be spoonfed that too as opposed to just comparing the two on a wiki?

coming from the guy who can't stop talking about the game and averages (60) posts every Fate thread

Oh, also, it's worth noting that Assassin shiki is 4 star while saber shiki is 5, meaning that stat-wise, saber is better. Assassin shiki is still worth getting, if not just for the waifu factor.

I thought you were retarded before but holy shit

Oh, so you meant this thread? Where you think (25) is half of 113? That's closer at least.

Smug anime girl reaction pics aside, do any JP fags have some tips for the upcoming event?

WHY ARE YOU FUCKERS EVEN PLAYING THIS

I got this off kikebook and from the looks of things if you wanna do all the missions get ready to max ascend and Bond level 5 Assassin Shiki ASAP.
I assume the enemy number is without the event gacha CEs.

I'd play it so I could hear Illya's voice. Sadly, she's not in.

Because ever since half/v/ started allowing people with poor taste to stay, it's been a downhill spiral to the point where Holla Forums is comprised of people who unironically enjoy mobile gaming.

Thanks, m8.

You'll just have to wait until july or august.

Wait, what?
Are they actually releasing her? I don't keep up with the news.

She comes out when the Prisma Illya collab happens as a 5-star Caster while Kuro Illya is a free 4-star Archer.

I see, thanks.
I was thinking of F/SN Illya, not Prillya though.

I doubt you'll ever see F/SN Illya released as anything but a demi-servant. If you are lucky
What's not to to like about Prisma Illya though?
Do you just prefer the emotionally scarred version?

Yes. It's not love if there is no pain.

I like Prillya, but she is too generic.
Besides the name and looks, she has nothing in common with the F/SN iteration.
It's a completely different character.

why is this called a collaboration event? who are they collaborating with?

Pretty sure translation team is just retarded. I don't know what the Japanese word used was, but I'm assuming it has the connotation of "crossover" as well as "collaboration". Translators then chose the retarded option.

where does the cross over part come in?

According to traditional canon, while both works are in the overarching Nasuverse, both are isolated Alternate Realities. The crossover is between the Fateverse and the Kara No Kyoukai one. It's similar to the Fate/Extra CCC event, since that's also considered it's own distinct separate reality from the Grand Order one. It's the same way that having Arcuied in Fate/Extra was considered fan service, because she isn't supposed to be there at all.

I knew that but when they say collaboration it makes it sound like they are partnering with another company or something

I have to agree, it's an entirely different character. Fsn illya is basically a chaotic fairy who wants to kill you but also loves you, but prillya is just a normal elementary schooler who wants to be a magical girl.
The real question is when are we getting Ishtar?

in like a year because the devs are incompetent and want to make piecemeal updates despite the fact everything is already translated and made

I pity you.

The word was collaboration. Hence:
You can find Seibah all over the place. But finding anything that's not Nasuverse in the Nasuverse is a lot rarer.

I'm a simple man, I want Ishtar because I want Rin. I also want Ereshigikal or whatever because I want Rin. I just want Rin. Give me Rin.

The fact that she's nothing like Illya?

I understand your feelings.
And all I want is Taiga to dominate me completely

It's better than the pace the Chinese version has as they're in JP's 2017 Moon Goddess rerun while Korea is doing the Shuten Douji event.
I do like the more normal pace NA has as it gives people the time to ascend the Servants Kirei decided to prank people with Servants people didn't want. I mean imagine having Jalter, Merlin and Mama Raikou's banners all running at the same time.
Anyway, Ishtar should first appear in this year's Christmas event.

Yeah Korea's in a hard place when that's going on and they just got revamped Dailies. It's rough.

I just hate getting the leftovers. Same case for Japanese games that release in the west a lot later. I suppose there's no stopping it since to do otherwise isn't very wise unless you know the audience in the west will be as great as it is domestically.

Just checked fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20180208.php for the upcoming Event.

Seems like getting the event limited CEs 4x first is the best way to farm, am I seeing that right?
Maybe I'll roll the Gachax10 once, see if I can get the Saber or one of the drop up CEs

Saber is trash and still lacks a strengthening on the JP server, her Assasin variant is objectively better.

good to know, then I will save them quarzes and just throw a summoning ticket in

The only way I can see Saber Shiki working is in an Instant Death meme team with Gramps, Assassin Shiki, Shishou or Cu.

If you want Instant Death, assassin straight up does it better, both with better mystic eyes to increase success rate and higher base rate on the overcharge of her NP.

Saber Shiki is pretty resilient, and her ability to convert NP to HP makes her pretty good to survive longer battles, on the rare occasions they come up. She also works well with the Arts Meme. However, she is definitely not a good 5* by any means. The only real selling point she has is that AoE insta-kill works very well for farming hands.

Assassin Shiki is great because you get her at NP5. You aren't going to do much better than her when it comes to getting single-target damage on Riders. She can self-charge her NP at the cost of HP, and has a self-targeted Arts buff on an Arts NP, plus an Arts based kit which lets her charge NP extremely fast. She'll never crit as well as, say, Jack. But she's very good as part of a farming team for a lot of events with a Fafnir boss, since she can usually take one down in one round. Her ability to spam NP also makes her good for slicing through Wyverns, which are actually susceptible to her insta-kill.

If you only got Assassin Shiki at NP1 she'd not be that great, but as a welfare, she's great to have.

Insta-Death Meme Teams are pretty useless because of the way Insta-Death is calculated. Enemy death resistance for Servants and such is calculated in the most inane way imaginable, such that even if you stacked every insta-death buff in the game, I think it still comes out to giving him maybe a 1% chance at best to take down a boss.

Not even. The number everyone spouts when referring to boss instant death resistance is 500%. The formula to calculate instant death is.
hitRate * deathRate * (1 - instantDeathResistUp + instantDeathResistDown)
Assuming the best team set up for such a thing, two Assasin Shiki, a NP 5 King Hassan, and a Saber Shiki. You would also need the Chaldea Battle Suit mystic code to switch in one of the 4 to add the last debuff. At best you can stack your debuffs to be -380% death resist. We get stuck with
(1-5+3.8)=-.2
The success rate still isn't positive for the formula so it's literally impossible.

Assassin Shiki is defacto one of the best 4* assassins in the game and a contender for best arts assassin period in JP even now. Anyone who does not have Jack should prioritize her, NP5 or not.

I saved up a 10 roll to get event CEs like I do every event. I kinda feel like a dumb ass in this situation

I think I threw a good 40k FP into the summons; not a single event CE. Fucking gacha, man.

they put in an arrow to the knee joke

I was going to prioritize her anyway. Who would wouldn't? Shiki is a really great character.

Now they just need to release Li Shuwen and I can start wondering why I even play this game.

I bet Todd is behind this

Darn luckshitters. I got Nursery Rhyme NP2, which I suppose is better than any other four star caster servant I could have gotten.

Everyone knows that Skyrim is the closest WRPG to the anime experience, it's only natural they would quote such wonderful writing from such a great game

If it's of any consolation; I didn't want her and didn't get any Event CEs

I'm almost as Disappointed as I was in Saber Wars when I got MHX but no CEs

Okay my bad, I got the water bottle one, one whole water bottle one.

this event is by far the best event we had. its not just a mindless grind

I had a heated argument about this with a friend, but the idea of a Saber-face is kinda stupid. You can't count alternate versions, as they are literally the same person, like Saber and Saber Alter, and if you compare their original art, every "Saber-face" servant looks fairly different.

We've got Nero, who has different facial structure, and hair, as well as bigger titties just for a basic overview. Jeanne, who was stated in Zero to resemble Arturia, but is shown in other media and her original design to be fairly distinct. Sakura Saber was made as a joke to riff on the idea of their being multiple characters known by the moniker "saber", just as Jeanne Alter Lily was made to parody the idea of multiple overlapping forms designed for fan service. Aside from that, we have Mordred, who is essentially a clone of Arturia and thus has resemblance, but has a completely different style of dress and expression.

So that gives us 5 base Sabers, 3 of which are intentionally similar for plot reasons, one of which was created as a joke, and another who is lumped in because of the colour of her hair. Honestly, complain about everything being Alter this, Alter that. Lancelot didn't need to be Alter in order to be a beserker, he was just fucking pissed.

Maybe if Baka bt weren't such cunts about leeching, or if people would actually download something i'm seeding i'd be able to use it more.

There's a reason Fate Prototype didn't generate hype back in the day, user.

Man, I hate having spend my golden apples on the last event.
The whole thing with the 90 Missions and unlocking different rooms based on those makes it seem way less grindy and static then just going through the stages one by one and grinding out the most difficult one

And a summoning ticket got me my waifu Fran NP3 so all's good

Which Rin though?

The events that are literally just grinding the highest mission you can reliably clear are cancerous.
After killing 50 fucking times I want to kill myself.

The original Nero was drawn by Takeuchi and looks vividly different then it's current version draw by Arco Wada. It's literally a palette swapped Saber with boobs to match Artoria's size and not Nero's size. This is fully intentional as Nasu has gone on interview stating he wanted Nero to look like Artoria to pull a bait and switch when they play the game and it's actually Nero. Arco Wada's art does diverge heavily from it's roots but that does not meant that the original Nero was not 100% Saberface. Also tits don't matter Saberface means just that, having the face of Saber, forget breast size.
You could say this for all the fucking servants in Stay Night as the Studio Deen anime drew them far differently then Takeuchi does, as far as art from Fate/Zero and character designs by Takeuchi who is in charge of drawing Jeanne in Grand Order, she has Saberface.
You are correct she is from April Fools, which would have been fine, had she remained a joke and not replaced another possible design for Okita.
Loli version of Jeanne Alter, we have no designs from Nasu with Artoria that young so there's nothing to compare. Lily comes close but she's still not young enough.
This is definitely Saberface, justified as you say, that doesn't stop her from being Saberface and the historic accounting Mordred not being an exact clone of King Arthur means they took a character that could have potentially looked different and chose to make her look like Artoria.
You also forgot Mysterious Heroine X, who was also featured in an April Fool's joke and is considered distinct from Artoria who does not qualify for Assassin. Yes, we all know it's Artoria from an alternate reality, but if you're going to count Okita as being different she would also be different. You also forgot Saber Lion who appeared in Fate/Tiger Colosseum. Who is also from "another reality" and while she doesn't pop up anymore she still exists. You also forget the Master version of Artoria from Capsule Servant, who is also different from base Artoria because Artoria isn't a magus let alone qualified for Caster and who is from a different reality, and this isn't even covering the Artoria from Strange Tales of the Imperial Grail.
You also mention Artoria being qualified for other classes, this is correct, and wouldn't be a problem if Artoria has ever been summoned in her Rider, Lancer of Berserker variants that she is qualified for.
Is not normal Artoria and is also from another reality, are you seeing how awful this is yet? That version of Artoria, the big boobie one, only qualifies for Lancer and Saber and that's canon, and since normal Artoria qualifies for two additional classes they simply aren't the same Artoria, and is considered, a "different base servant". That's not even mentioning that the "Lion King" also exists who is basically Artoria but as a fucking literal goddess.
A problem you seem to be having is that even though, like Mordred, and like alternate summoning, Saberface is justified, that doesn't change it from being Saberface, it's just being justified with Nasu's writing to allow Takeuchi to fap over his waifu even more.

Also for even more proof of how much of a clusterfuck a problem saberface is I present a wiki trying to keep up with Takeuchi's autism. And remember, this is without anyone of standard Artoria's summoning as a Rider, Lancer or Berserker.

Man, Takeuchi can only draw like, 3 people huh?

I still stand by "alters" and other classes not counting, as they are the same person. The argument there is for a single person getting multiple versions, not really for a ban on Saberface.

I see Wada as the "canon" designer for Nero, as Takeuchi only did promo art. Even in Extella, where a lot of the cooler aspects of the art are sanded away, his Arturia and Nero look fairly different. Here is the most direct comparison shot I could find: You can see the difference in their brows, with Neros being thinner and higher, as well as Nero having sharper eyes, and a slightly more defined cheekbone.

I totally agree that the characters themselves have run rampant with all their incarnations, and we should not have what, 12 different Arturias. It's a drop in the bucket in terms of total servant count, but they crowd out almost everyone in the higher ranks.

The outfit looks fucking garbage, but the combos look completely new which is interesting. Archer had some pretty poor combos in Extella, so seeing him link his second hit from the heavy combo into his second heavy hit from the third normal combo is pretty interesting. Also a lot faster; the issue he had was the long cooldowns for animations.

Also, the sound effects are pretty cool.

Saber Lion best Saber
fight me

It's not so much as the outfit being garbage as it is the hair being too weird.

Alter is fine, but be aware, pic related is the total list of all servants that are not an alternate reality version of Artoria. Something other servants with multiple classes, such as Cu, don't need to compensate with. The only exception to this is EMIYA alter but he's also Archer so it's a moot point. So, with the restriction of alters and classes not counting, we have
And Saber Lily is considered a "what if" now according to canon so she is also not original Artoria.

No, it is garbage. The weird cut of the waist-shroud is just distracting, there's too much going with everything and they replaced actually cool things with less cool things. Like the the agemaki rope charms; the swastika design was simple and cool, but every design after the original just tries to go for MORE. FGO had more loops which didn't look as good while this has the tri-force for some reason.

It's just overdone and uninteresting, with the hair just being a cherry on top, being completely out of place with the practical and frugal Archer. Hell, with the kimono it kind of works because it's an overall theme but with anything else it's just weird.

Like, they keep shitting out new designs for EMIYA but none stick. CCCs designs were all kind of meh. The FGO design is just bad, with no balance and the same design philosophy of "just throw more shit on" that Extella Link also now has and it shows; there's like zero fanart of those outfits.

Hell, the DLC costumes in Extella were a step in the right direction(the butler outfit and Kiritsugu's outfit), but if you look at Pixiv it should be fucking obvious what they should add. People want the fucking justice scarf, where's the fucking justice scarf, Nasu?

Like, pixiv is chock full of the scarf.

While I agree Justice Scarf needs more love, normal EMIYA is technically already wearing that, as his little jacket is made from said scarf. Which all the scarfs are actually Holy Shrouds because reasons.

Shirou making curry and receiving holy shrouds as payment-anime, when?

Mash has been successfully future proofed and will continue to be best support when she gets those extra levels later.

Sure has been some maintenance.

How bad is Extella? I'm alright with Musous.

Every battle is a desperate back and forth of running across the map, as your allied AI cannot hold nor take any ground. This makes it a you VS all situation, with your allies only able to stall for time at best.

It also has a limited moveset for a musou, making it spammy and boring to play. I liked the story, but I couldn't take the terrible gameplay and dropped it halfway.

Your allies are useless, the fights are pretty one-sided once you get the jist and the movesets are pretty hit-or-miss. If you like a character enough to want to play as them, go ahead and get it for cheap, but otherwise it's not really worth it. T: bought for ps4 a friend owned and once on steam. Nasu owns my soul.

This fucking Event

finally got my limit break mona lisa

Poor Shiki.

Why does she wear the Kimono?

WASHBOARDS BTFO

This event has a rather nice amount of sad and fun in its writing.

She's got a lot of loyalty for traditional clothiers.

It's pretty much the best event we've had.

Same here friend. It feels great. Now I can just breezily collect Mana prisms for the next CE to come out, especially having a 1k head start on it to boot

Oh lawd.

Is that an art stall team trying to take on the 3 ghosts unironically or is this just shitposting?

I'll tell you in four hours.

You're supposed to use either one of the Shikis to land instant death.

Well, I've got both in the back so if anyone dies they can have a shot at it. Having gotten this far, I'm gonna keep going.

Shitposting but somebody linked me a leddit thread where they did beat it with a Hans/Nursery Rhyme/Medea team

It took 7 hours at 435 turns. The Sheer Autism for that is just palatable

The 20 Rapunzels mission is retarded.
Especially since the only other enemy that appears is the seven ghost bullshit and the cap for missions on those is extremely low.

Unfortunately unless you're really lucky, you have to wait for the Parking lot for that.

It's dumb still because if you're going to lock a mission like that do it normally but at least it's not an RNGfest as it makes it out to be.

And now I realize you meant that it's dumb to farm the same mission 20 times when the cap for the other spirits is much lower. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I also think it's pretty bad.

I spent like 5 and I'm already finished with the event save the last two missions. I just really wanted to rush those Mana prisms for Mona Lisa and was paranoid I wouldn't make it

I got linked to a cuckchan thread where some did turboautist did it with a Waver/Medea/Hans, took him 537 turns, but in the end his Medea died and had to finish the last one remaining with like 300k HP left with Void. sadly, I didn't save those caps. Someone sent me pic related though.

So Rapunzel is not a random chance to spawn in the parking lot? Is she like a Rider boss?

S'not so bad.

I spent 2 against my better judgement for the story and you're full of shit.

Oh I can only imagine the salt having the Medea Die..

No one Rapunzel always spawns in the 3rd wave parking lot at 200k health. I always bring My Void Shiki and Support Shiki and just wipe the last wave so It only takes about 6 turns or so. But regardless, she always spawns there

If you want I can take pictures, I have 42 apples now when I had about 32 at the start, the event gives 15. I'm just a Neet that didn't sleep much with about 134 ap cap

My bad, I used 6 apples, Turns out I have 41, not 42

You are full of shit, to finish the "complete ten missions on X floor" 8 times you need minimum 1600 AP for that alone. Assuming you started the event with a full AP gauge you could bring in 134, because the servers are usually back up at 7:00 server time there has only been roughly 710~ AP gained until this moment. 6 golden apples and an AP gauge of 134 is 804. You would have a total of 1646 AP to work with, but, you're telling me you also killed 20 Rapunzel's in the Parking lot which is an additional 400 AP over that minimum 1600, and this is all assuming your farming and mission choice was absolutely perfect so you didn't need to do more then 10 missions a floor.

Fuck I meant the "Any X Floor Quest x10" one's.

If it's of any consolation, I did time a level up right when the servers came back up so I started out with 267 AP like I try to plan most events, other than that I don't know what to tell you

Tell me you you're retarded and can't count apples because the math does not match the situation you're describing as you needed 2000 AP to go the Rapunzel mission (without RNG from Medusa room) and the 10 quests per floor missions minimum. Even with the level up you're only describing a situation where you have 1782. It is literally impossible to do all the quests without more AP.

I did have the Rapunzel spawn for me 3 times, actually lost track of it being in that room(I thought she spawned in other rooms to be honest) so I only had to to do it about 17 times, I'm sorry I am retarded for not stating that I myself was lucky. You're right I should've specified that before. But other than that, I've no idea what else to say

Finally, RNG is fucking me over; can't NP with Jeanne, can't use mystic code since it won't help either. Gonna UBW and see if the damage reduction is enough.

Their NPs don't hit that hard.

Yup, none went below 50%. Back to my autismal grind.

kek

I rush all events because I often worry I'm not going to be able to do it. And what's more, why horde Apples during events? That's what they're there for and I still have above 40 for Da Vinchi so it's not like I'm going to run out. Nice (1) btw.

are they fucking?

8 months after introducing 4* fous, you can finally max one servant (if you never missed an event and got them all every time).
Well, unless you bought the monthly ones in the rare shop. Only 3 rare prisms for one card so you only need to burn 6 4* servants (excluding welfares) or 1 5* and 1 4* each month to give +20 atk and hp to one of your servants. So cheap.
My Ruler Martha is now complete (level 100, 10/10/10 np5 max bond and now 2000/2000). Until whatever other shit they decide to add.

Have a (2), glad you can handle small numbers at least, makes sense why you feel the need to rush when you can't into math.

Wait, so you get them in event shops too? Fuck yeah, that makes getting them a whole lot simpler.

Not much else to do when you're waiting on AP to charge after you finished an event, Low quality bait though you're right.

Hey 4% is still better than Law of the Jungle and still better than nothing. You'll still get the chance at it again if you're unfortunate enough to get a Fionn or something

SOON

I convinced a Coworker to start playing with the promise of limited time events and gacha.

Am I a monster?

Just intervene before they spend any actual money.

So how far can I go in the game if I don't want to spend a dime on this? How much does this game hate f2ps compared to other gachas like King's Raid, Valkyrie Connect, Digimon Links, and Blood Brothers 2? Are there any decent characters I can get as a f2p? Should I blow my time on farming chapter 1 missions after I clear it to build my current characters?

I don't know if I should. I kinda want to see how far they will fall. I don't understand why but there is a certain level excitement when I think about having a hand in corrupting something.

the best you can do is document their fall into gambling. it will be fun and you could potentially make money.

The game is completely playable for free as long as you aren't insistent on getting a specific character, there are videos of people beating endgame content with the most common characters.

Do as you like but stay away from the workplace once the bank takes his house.

Technically, by mere grace of being gacha, you can get literally any servant at no cost, however, some are much harder to get then others.Z You can make a perfectly functioning team out of very common servants though. You wouldn't be required to spend anything to get past the story, some challenges might be difficult if you don't plan what servants to use carefully though.
I don't even know what you're referring to here. The first singularity? The grind for materials doesn't take place "in the chapters" as much as in the daily quests under chaldea gate.

Yea, the first singularity. My heroes are hardly leveled, but the mobs are getting tougher. I thought I should try to farm some materials to boost their levels. Anyone have room on their friend list, so I can get friend points?

If you want to boost your servants levels you want to get EXP cards, which drop much more frequently from the daily quest under Chaldea gate when you're at the home screen, they should say "ember gathering".

I don't think it will get to that point but it might be interesting.

Don't be afraid to use overpowered support servants. Also send as many invites as you can. Worst they can do is decline, but they probably won't.

I'd send you a code, but I'm in the middle of something at the moment…

Jesus Christ that's hardcore.

Autistic and I'm wondering why I keep going. But refer to for the start.

I've noticed hours ago. How is your phone handling it without damaging the battery (unless you got an emulator)?

It's not much but 832137003.

Had to plug it in a while ago; don't really care about it since the screen is cracked so whatever.

Yes this also, if you can find anyone with a Jeanne, just use her and do the 40 AP when you can, she will refuse to die.

You know you can leave mid fight by closing the app and resume as soon as you open it back up again right? Even with that impressive turn count I don't believe he's been at it for 11 hours straight.

Shit, wait really? Ho boy. I did read a 20k novel and watch a movie while playing.

The new Thunderbolt Fantasy movie is awesome, by the way.

Fucking stall teams

083,970,806. Good luck on the grindan.

Here, friend ID in filename.

It's more of a passive crit team; I'm an EMIYAfag, so I built the entire team around the eventual Hawkeye buff. Well, it works already but EMIYA hitting 60k brave chains isn't quite enough for me yet.

What CEs are you running?

im buster baby i run triple zerk all day every day. why bother with anything else? though it is fun to think of teams to build when certain challenges come up but also kind of a pain to not go easy mode triple zerk when i gotta farm that shit a lot

2030 2030 and another 2030

Not much left.

Sent them out. Thanks.

So hold on, you're actually supposed to kill them the hard way? I figured since they gave you shiki and everything that they would die easy to "death" nps. What's the reward for completing it? What are they dropping?

You can kill them however you want, the reward is a "hidden key" which is required for Quest 99, you can instant death easily and he's only art stalling them for funsies. Only other notable drop is they are each guaranteed to drop a lantern.

FINALLY OVER
Totes worth it. Only regret that my AP capped out while doing all this.

Madman.

Amazing

I used NPs about 150 times; with EMIYA's NP being noted for having a pretty long animation. Jesus Christ, why did I do this? Gonna go sleep now,

939,622,603 Deleted some dead friends, here's my current set up.

You're an absolute madman and an autist of the highest grade. Well done.

Mona Lisa will come back later, and is only the second most important shop CE. The one that absolutely needs to be picked up is Lunchtime.

The true power of autism.

These are my supports, hope they help you, my code is 151,934,778. I don't have many friend spots left, so I'd be grateful if you'd tell me your IG name so I don't accidentally reject you.

Congratulations you absolute madman, I hope you get your waifu and get EMIYA to NP5

This is my support setup, 772,150,225, I still have a bunch of servants to level to replace some of my less useful supports, but jack should compensate for that.

I think I'm gar for you buddy

for fucks sake

Bit salty I didn't get the Touko CE. But at least I got Saber Shiki, which gives me 1/3 of the Servants I intend to pick up, and a year apiece to gather Star Quartz for them.

Good grinds on the other hand, though finding that one friend with the best CE is a pain as always.

Not sure if you have any more space but in case anyone wants my help my code is 506,912,255. I cleared out some people that never put any craft essences on their supports. Also I need a crap ton of ghost lanterns and I already bought out the shop.

Nigga, I gotta have you as a friend.

Sent a request. Tag is Clyde Cash.

Bless the feathers and gems in the shop. I wasted like 150m in doing all this shit, goddamn.

Just started this. Rerolled a few times and ended up with Emiya and Tamamo Cat as starter 4 stars, which from what I've read seems like a good start. Anything else I should keep in mind so I don't end up fucking myself later?

You know I used this when I first started but some of the details are a little outdated at this point, I don't know if I could be assed to update someone's ease's posts though as the main points still get across.

When you get a team together get an idea of what everyone's cards are. Everyone has five cards in their deck (Emiya has QAAAB and Tamamo Cat has QABBB if I recall correctly). Getting a quick, arts, or buster chain is really helpful depending on what you plan to have the team perform. At the moment everyone is just depending on class advantage or just smashing everything to death with a Berserker but if you're low on high stat servants/available deployment points a smaller or lower rank team of servants that meshes together works wonders. I remember winning a fight against Tamamo in Halloween with just George and Hans left because I just kept getting arts chains and letting George tank everything while Hans just kept spamming his NP to regen everyone.

Played this yesterday for the first time. Fun phone game, actually has a slightly interesting story. I played Granblue once a month ago, and it was like 4 framerate/sec and everything was terrible. Dunno how people like that game. Also FGO has "ok" combat, but I'm level 1 or 2.

Pic 3 answered my question on what to do with my quartz (It's like Valkyrie Connect where you save up diamonds for collabs or guarantee pulls/Star Party). The dialogue isn't as bad as Valkyrie Connect (the sjws who translated that shitty game inserted all kinds of fuck-awful memes and sjw shit in it, and it gets bad after you hit chapter 20). Is it possible to get the limited time servant within 10 days as a f2p, or should I just keep clearing the main story with some dailies now and then to level up my servants? Do shielders and rulers have their own leveling materials?

You'll probably have to use some quartz in some tougher battles or to get more AP refills if you want to fully power up the event welfare servant. It'll be kind of tricky but some good supports should get you at least half of the way through even if it will be inefficient. There's a bunch of four star experience cards in the shop which can help level up your servants a bit. If there's a fight that giving you a really hard time you can try setting up my Herakles in the last spot and try having him as a last man standing and there's very few enemies at this point that can survive getting hit in the face for 70k+ damage every turn for 5-7 turns. Watch out for any fight with Jack the ripper though, bad luck there may just screw you over in that case.

Shielder's level limit goes up by advancing the story so no materials are needed. Rulers typically just need the other seven class pieces and monuments so just doing some of the current event missions or daily quests would be enough to ascend them.

While it's gameplay is not technically deep, it's very nice. Right now it's basically watered down pokemon where you only care about class advantage, later on you will start to have fun building teams specifically to take down incredibly difficult bosses and you have to actually think about how to deal with.

Don't use quartz on difficult battles, that's what the command seals are for. If you can't beat a fight even with command seals, you shouldn't be doing the fight.

So far the only thing to be truly out of place is one arrow to the knee joke, and the fact that Mordred is referred to as "he" even though she looks like pic related. Of course there is a vague "story" reason for this but in my personal opinion they took it too far.
>Is it possible to get the limited time servant within 10 days as a f2p
While incredibly difficult you could definitely get at least one copy of her as that only requires getting to room 504. To max ascend her is a completely different story as if you don't get all the materials you will not be able to get her fully ascended until the rerun two years from now. The best part of event servants are that they are 4 stars and that they are easy to fully ascend and get to NP5. I don't think you could get her to NP5, but you may be able to get her fully ascended in 10 days with the golden apples the event gives you, as well as really strong support servants.
Mashu is the only Shielder, she ascends automatically with the story, as for her skills she will just want 5 of x material. Ruler is case by case but they usually want just materials from every class. Soon there will be Avengers who just want a shit ton of random materials, same for Alter-Ego, Foreigner and Moon Cancer classes.

Will NA players abandon the game at the same time JP players do, or will NA players leave at the same point in the update schedule that JP players do?

It's much, much worse in Valkyrie Connect (the dialogue is full of cringe, as one character is made into a pure tumblr-sjw bitch. Memes are all over the place, and there is some sjw shit in the game. It doesn't help knowing most of the VC players are sjws who suck at the game). The arrow to the shin joke wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be because I know Valkyrie would just spam "ARROW TO TEH KNEE LULZ" if the sjw translator could do so (the VC translators are cunts, who whined how sexy characters triggered them. I wish I was kidding).

I know I probably won't get her maxed or anything, but I wouldn't mind keeping her. I'm using other servants like Benkei and Sabre D'Chev (the French Sabre that's a fencer). The guy who maxed Spartacus makes me want to max Caligula (I just got him from a free pull, and he doesn't seem too bad for a free servant). I'm hoping I can get some Berserker ascensions.

From my experience with Ateam games and Gachas/Card games (Dark Summoner, Valkyrie Connect, Heroes of Camelot aka Hackers of Camelot), the Asian versions will still have some life if the global version dies. Dena and Ateam are the only ones that will completely kill both global and Asian versions of their games (Dark Rebirth was so bad A-team put both versions out of their misery).

You should really consider getting at least one copy of Shiki plus all her ascension materials (the knives) from this event, because every easily-obtainable assassin before the Camelot Singularity or so is trash, with the exception of Cursed Arm Hassan. REGEND Kojiro is good when you're starting, but he'll fall off in the future unless you pour some grails and effort unto him. You'll need good assassins for farming, and Shiki is one of the best, and free to boot.
The event isn't hard, but the last couple of floors are very tough, even with high level supports. Complete quests within nodes that you can reliably clear and abuse supports.

I also got Hassan, who I'll also mess around with (I wish I had a good archer and Rider). I'll try to get her with whatever free time I have (Right now, I'm just doing one floor while clearing story missions because I'm only at level 14). Do events really take 2 years to pop up again? How is Ceasar?

For this one in particular? Yes, the Japanese actual just got their announcement for the reun of this event event. It does vary though, for events based on holidays, say, Halloween, they rerun they event the next year but "lite" so you have much less time to get it done, and then do the actual new Halloween event for the year. I'm assuming after one rerun you'll never see the event ever again though because we can't have 4 Halloween events every year for example. You have Nerofest which is basically the developer's favorite event for throwing bullshit challenges at you, and it gets redone every year completely new.

For anything falling outside these two groups, the standard is 2 years later you may get a rerun, this event included, and it may be a "lite" version or a full rerun.

Caesar is solid. Single target sabers are not common and many early sabers are lackluster so he stands out as a decent option until you get a better one.
Most silver archers are actually really good. Robin Hood is great, Euryale is great, Arash is useful to snackbar things. Ushiwakamaru is a good silver rider you will probably acquire pretty quickly. George is also pretty decent. Also if you don't have a someone like Waver be sure to level Hans, he is an amazing support caster despite being low rarity.

Invoke the name of Mordred and I, Mordredfag, appear
Really liking this event. All I have to do right now is work on clearing out the shop while waiting for the Roof to unlock. Completely wiped out my QP reserves with all the upgrades I did, got less than 200K right now. Managed to get the wife's third skill to level 10, all that's left is Intuition and getting her to NP5. Also got Lily to Bond lv 10, trying to decide on either Shiki or Leonidas to replace her on my main team. Herc's set for BL 10 next, that'll be very useful.
Hope I can find some good stuff with Mordred at the anime convention I'm going to next month. Might feed chicken to some birds like I did at one last year.

I wouldn't be surprised if the arrow to the knee joke was there originally, for some reason the nips seem to love Skyrim. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt regarding the translation issue with Mo-san all things considered, but if they pull this again with her summer variant that openly calls herself 'Miss' and gets jealous of Mary's breasts I'm done.
If anyone wants me to go into a full autistic waifaggotry fueled rant about this I can, but I'd rather not.

Since we're tossing friend codes around I may as well post mine.

Oh please do we've only 3 posts until bump limit.

I'd forgotten to post these, but got them all a few days back. Right now, he's so-so. He held up pretty well and hits alright-ish when he crits, but I'm definitely excited for his Strengthening Quests. Especially since Hans is alread 10/8/10 and Jeanne also has her first skill at 10.

Just took Shiki out for a fight for the first time; had ascended her already since those are quests but hadn't used her. Holy hell, she wrecks shit hard on the parking lot. NP Arts brave goes straight into a second NP with two Quicks for the brave and everything just dies as I drown in crit stars.

Shiki is awesome!

Alright then. This was actually something I'd been predicting for a while, given how much sjweebs love to try and force things to fit their narrow worldview. (Even today they are still insisting Astolfo must be trans.) And in recent years several translation groups have revealed themselves as also being part of or at least willing to pander to this cancer. (Treehouse, Funimation, NISA, etc.) So the London singularity is released and I'm worried the translators for this game tried to turn Mo-san into a tranny, while also being worried that I only had 150 quartz and my friend pulled her with 6. To my joy, I manage to summon her on the very last roll possible and after getting her to lv 100 immediately start grinding out her Bond lv. Profile entries unlock and I notice they're calling her 'he' where the original text used variants of 'Kanojo', meaning she or girlfriend depending on context. I'm either an optimistic or retarded person, you pick, so despite the numerous times so-called 'localizers' have done malicious editing within even the last year, so I assume the translators meant for this to refer to Mordred in the 'historical' context and move on, even after seeing every entry except the one with height/weight/alignment/etc calls her a man. (pic 2)
So now I start the actual story of London, and sure enough, everyone's calling her a man when she's introduced, but Bromani corrects himself and starts using female pronouns after noticing it's yet another historical Rule 63 situation. For the rest of the chapter, everyone, and I do mean everyone, refers to Mordred as female and she doesn't once get angry about it, even when the person in question is the actual god damn final boss. She does get angry about it precisely ONE time, and that's when Jekyl implies the reason she and Mash can understand Fran is because they're all girls. But, they ALL get mad at that. The actual reason is because they're all artifically made humans. Mo-san and best kouhai are hommunculi, Fran is, well, Frankenstein's Monster.
So I think to myself "Alright, guess the other stuff was just an oversight on the translator's part." I write in to support to tell them this. My first response is in pic 3. Cool, they agree it's a mistake, glad they're doing their jobs. (btw, compare pic 4 to her in-game profile.) So a few weeks pass and I decide to see it there's an estimate of when it'll be fixed. It's just a few text tweaks, shouldn't take too long, right? I get a response at like one in the morning (So I kinda feel sorry for whoever had to read my bullshit) saying they are unsure of what I'm referring to and need screenshots of the issue.

(Cont.)
…Alright, not entirely out of the question, this could be an entirely different Customer Support guy (Likely given they had a different writing style). So I send in screenshots and more or less restate my issues, as politely as I can. I also add an inconsistency from Saber Wars where Mash calls Mordred by both genders in the same fucking paragraph.
My response? (pic 2)

I hope you work hard towards gaining Mordred's love, user. I think achieving a physique like Archer is a good stopping point.

Hopefully you start working on that self-improvement soon user, for your waifu and all.

You know I did wonder about that scene but I kinda figured the reason Moedred was overtly protective of Fran was because she's also a Homuculus

user, go start lifting. Getting /fit/ did wonders for me when I was in a similar place. Besides you want to be able to princess carry your waifu right?

20 Rapunzels here I come.

It's near guaranteed with one Shiki. I haven't had it fail once in 19 tries.

Even when only using one Shiki, it failed on me once out of 20 times, and I had forgotten to use Mystic Eyes of Death Perception because I was running on autopilot at that point. That was the most surprising part of the parking lot grind, that it could actually fail against Rapunzel.
I'd thought Shiki's NP would be sort of useless because of all the death-resistant bosses out there, but it's great against sub-bosses like demons and chimera so far. Haven't fought a dragon with her so no idea if it's good against them.

On JP, I've seen insta-death work on a Dragon maybe once out of hundreds of times. They have a pretty higher death-resist, but not as high as Servant bosses.

That's a shame, but it'd probably be too powerful if she could wipe out dragons that easily. She really helps in those demon/chimera + 2 other guys battles.

She's a 4* servant with an Art Up skill and an Art NP who you get at NP5. Insta-kill or no, you can take down most Dragon with a lucky brave chain. The same shit happens with Rider Kintoki when you're up against Demon Pillars or Casters.

I thought about killing myself at one point, quite deeply due to having no money or anything going on for me. Then ufo announced their UBW & HF adaptations. I got stark fucking mad, because I had no money and I had no idea how to make it until then. I somehow did and it's alright, now.

There's no shame; derive meaning where you will and keep fighting.
Fucking hell. American translators are the worst.

I've seen a lot of people talk here and other places about how getting /fit/ helped them out. It's a good idea I'm going to start on right away. And is right, I want to be able to carry Mordred just as easily as she could carry me. Unfortunately physical fitness is the least of my issues, but hey, I never said becoming the man she deserves would be easy now did I? If anyone's interested I'll post some pictures when I get back from the convention I'm going to next month, hopefully nothing like the Naruto orgy happens again.

More on topic, could someone remind me how many total grails JP's gotten so far? I've used all the ones available on NA, 5 on Mo-san and one one Lily. I need 26 more for the Servants I plan to grail next, that being SN Cu, Regend, and obviously Miss Surfer Mor.

25 at the moment I believe.

Current max is 25 Holy Grails.

So that means I can max out Miss Surer Mor and either Cu or Regend while leaving the other at 80. I'm probably just going to get them to 94 and 92 respectively though.

You can max all of them, but you'll have to wait over 2 years to do it

Right, right, because each of the Lostbelts will probably have a Grail in them.

You know thinking about it I realize the Lost Belts most reasonable explanation for a failed timeline to be overtake the main one is a grail wish, but that answer to how this is all going on seems so mundane I would be disappointed if it were true.

user from here.. I finally got a decent Archer from the event ticket (4* Emiya). I think I'm screwed with getting Shiki due to busy stuff, so I'm just gonna farm leveling materials for my servants (I want to get Caligula to max while maxing out my Mashu). Which essences are good for classes like Berserker and Assassin?

Most of the time it's a servant by servant basis, however, in general you give your Berserker's something like Kaleidoscope or Imaginary Number to help them get their NP off, but Caligula's NP doesn't actually deal damage so he really isn't in a rush to use it. He has major survival issues and because he's low level some CE that would give him a guts effect, or maybe a Buster up. As per Assassin's, if it's an Art focused one like Shiki you want something boosting her kit, say, Formal Magecraft, and if they're a quick Assassin well, I suppose the best you could do is slap a Shards of 2030 or Imaginary Around if you want them to produce stars consistently
All of these suggestions assuming of course that you have said CEs, if you don't just use what you think is good.

Fucking hell, just kill me.

Amakusa winning in Apoc would be one of those - a failed timeline where human progress ends, as a result of a Grail Wish.

Not
it would be

This is the biggest fucking pain considering room 802 only has 5.
New thread when?

so just farm the 4 in 101 with the event CE.
You have to do more fights, but in the end it's faster with them going down way quicker without Nero and the Demon to deal with

When the next faggot makes it.

Faster as in timewise not AP wise unless you're the kind of faggot to spam Saint Quartz to refill your AP gauge. The demon is actually incentive to do that room since there's a chance of a heart drop which is incredibly valuable.

I'm pretty much trapped with 802. I stopped playing at about the 30 day mark and only came back because of the KnK event, so the amount of XP drags me pretty quickly to each new level. I've got a pretty good rhythm going with a team of:
and in spot 4:
It's a long one, but at least it's quicker than farming the Onigashima demons for 15 rounds.

As much as the grind sucks, with the right CEs you can get plenty of shop materials.

>Fucking Dantes, why were you drawn by the dangit ronpaul guy?
I guess we'll be seeing him shortly.

Should be a week or two after this. Maybe 2 weeks if they decide to give us a half AP week so people finish London then a week of Dantes and maybe we'll get JAlter right after.

Insta-kill is mostly fucking useless in this game, but god damn, it feels good in cases like this or with King Hassan in Babylonia where it actually works.

A friend sent me this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=QDRY0UYpyT0
Now I gotta finish watching the KnK OVAs

Oh, and before this thread slides:
heh