Way of the Samurai 3 on GOG

Soon in your share thread: Your favourite nipland simulator.

Your move piratefags

Why pay when I can not pay?

is this better than 4?

That's my point. You people should just say you pirate because fuck paying instead of endlessly piggy back on ethical causes you don't support

This is the mentality of a buyfag. They think all pirates have the same reason for sailing. Did your single mother not give you enough love?

Is it less of a buggy piece of shit than 4?
I liked 4, with the exception of it constantly rejecting my controller mid-fight, leading me to die due to impossible keyboard controls.

End your life redditor

That's a problem with your controller cable m8.

It's the only game doing it, m9

Did you play vanilla or patched? Since they added mouse support after a few patches witch made it playable without a controller.

I don't know, I haven't played it yet.
I'll report back later.

did they fix anything? the loading game after dying crash at least?

Jokes on you cuckold, I buy the game after the fact if I like it.

2 and 3 really werent good. at all.
1 and 4 are decent.

Well Samurai 4 was pirated and/or bought immediately when it was on PC sand everyone was having a blast with reskinning themselves and their weapons. Unless GOG version comes with online co-op I'm not going to be wowed any time soon.

i already have the fourth installment which pretty much imrpoves on everything in the series,so no?

I tried a cracked version of 3 before. It's so buggy I'm surprised it works at all.
I dropped it after losing quite a bit of progress to crashes one too many times. Won't buy.
Talking with that user who was a tester for the Steam version about their efforts to fix what was already broken on the PS3 was interesting though.

I tried getting into the first one a few years ago but the controls were so jank that I couldn't. Though I have to admit that I didn't play it long enough to say that I gave it a serious attempt. Played PC version with DS3 controller.

And it's only happening to you m10.

I'd only recommend 3 if you're a) a fan of the series or b) want to see the beta version of 4 - 4 improves and adds a lot to what 3 did, biggest difference you'll find is that you can be a samurai loli in 3

By making everything flashier and more anime-like?

Welcome and have a nice stay here on 8ch, newfriend.

This past week I pirated and then bought Opus Magnum and They Are Billions so eat shit faggot

pirate to make sure it works on my yesteryear system followed by buying if it does

I pirated and then bought Cuphead on GOG recently. Same with Hollow Knight, The Mummy Demastered and Brigador, so eat shit faggot.

Who are you even talking about, retard.

Games you'd like to see on GOG?

Sold

Rapelay

Okay how about a non shit answer.

Battle Raper

Artificial Academy 2.

Honey Select

I always knew you could "fuck" one but not play as one. Did they ever fix the bugs I heard about like the game crashing.

Yes.

if you die and want to reload a save, the game will crash 100% of the time.

pirate that shit

what? are you a casual?

The only Way of the Samurai I've played was Samurai Western which I've figured isn't anything like Way of the Samurai. Should I emulate or skip WoTS 1 & 2?

4's setting sucks though. Sengoku > Meiji

you idiot you are supposed to start over when you die. The end game is doing all the endings but if you cant even complete just staying alive then u suck.

4 was basically every bad anime cliche rolled into one game.

great taste. you really should try factorio if you havent already

What is the manner of the gameplay like? I was considering purchasing this electronic title with my debited card.

Poor man's Yakuza.

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
And only Rebirth
It's fucking gay that I have to run steam to play a massive mod of an executable conversion of a 2010 flash game
Also I'm unsure if the actual mod patcher works with pirated copies, so there's that shit going on

Also if you ever pirate the Isaac remake, don't get Afterbirth, it's shit.

WOTS is nothing at all like Yakuza, what the heck?
WOTS is an open-ended samurai game, Yakuza is a linear brawler.