ITT: Custom Cover Thread

WE haven't had a Custom Cover Thread in quite a while. Post name suggestions for covers and OC's of them.

nullk.github.io/penguin.html
videogamena.me/

Not really directly related, but I miss reversible covers with alternative art/removed logos.

I agree that there's been a lack of alternative versions of covers but, the ones they do include are dog shit. Also pic related is the best alternative cover of the decade.

I actually liked how on the PS3 and PSP, the clear cases allowed a sort of "jewel case" effect, where a reversible cover could function just as well as liner art. But not every company opts to take advantage of such, and some of the really lazy ones instead used the inner side of the cover to start printing health labels nobody gives a shit about on them. Which makes it baffling to see that on the PS3, a system where the cases are clear blue, some companies are opting to put artwork on the inside cover, but not even necessarily as a reversible cover. I mean, why does Gravity Rush have inner artwork, and with only the right side in color and duplicated in grey on the left and spine?

Penguin doesn't suit anything but switch cover.

Not sure how it's rated E, but it's coming soon.

Anyhow, one I'd meant to get done for a thread like this in the past.

Could use some more MvC style Capcom character concept art with transparent backgrounds if anyone has some for another I might do later.

Is this welsh?

I'll post some I made a while back while I make some new ones.

i want the first one to be real

These always manage to make me smile.
On that note, there used to be a drawn cover of Metal Gear Solid 4 with a very angry Snake but I can't find it anymore.

Like this?

Holy shit that is hilarios. Got any more?

Wish i'd see more covers like these often, but i guess it's too much effort for most people.

Anyways, here's a custom cover from a game i bought recently.

*Fixed

Yes.

Given the console it's in it sure is an important thing to note.

It is real.

I think he wanted it to be good too, user.

Reminded me of this

Like this but with less "Holla Forums hates video games" reddit shit.

I used to shitpost boxart for these caseless trade-ins all the time. It was good fun.

Wasn't Mussolini the one who invaded Ethiopia because a bunch of Italians thought that Ethiopian women were prettier than Italian women? Says a lot about Italian women.

Pretty good, could use a few more rad edits however.

Italian attempts to conquer Ethiopia pre-date Mussolini.

And I keep telling you that "rad" stuff can easily because a cringy cancer label.

become*
fug

I made this a while ago. It's pretty autistic, but I fuckin want a stable and controller playable STALKER HD remake

(checked)
I mostly meant changing the ESRB to RAD instead of Teen, getting rid of the Holla Forums and /radcorp/ and replacing it with Radlogic, the "Joint Operations" title reflecting the mod and a background that's simple but isn't just a black background. Also compare it to the original boxart for base and expansion, which is what I tried to simulate with the ones I made.

Why?

Or, alternatively, compare it to any of the Delta Force game boxarts for simplicity.

cause it's *comfier than playing at a desk all night. I play in bed with my PS4 controller now, and sometimes on the 60" tv at the couch*

That's pretty horrible, user. I'm sorry.

I used to let my exgf play too, and I'd lay down with her and watch**

It's entirely playable with a controller, even aiming (though deadzones could be better if I knew how to make em so). the DS4 trackpad makes inventory management way easier too

fucking formatting, dammit

You know there's software out there to let you use controllers with games that don't support them by default though I have no idea where to look, I'm not a pleb.

Normalfags need to leave.

see

Oh right, like I said I don't into controllers other than picrelated.

you're lucky I've already posted all of my suicidal STALKER pics.