4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game that has dating/marriage mechanics?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
vk.com/vgartbooks?z=album-57495700_247440631
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

P3

FE:A

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I am tired

same

How goes user

Same

Same

Mornin lads, how goes?
Playing anything fun?

I did nothing but play Monster Hunter World for about 8 or 9 hours nearly uninterrupted. I feel like a zombie. This is quite literally all I've done today.

Avalon Code

ditto

how do you talk with someone who hates you and so doesn't engage with you more then he really needs to

Haven't really invested in those myself yet, whether the dating is a major mechanic to proceed or just an aside thing. Maybe Avalon Code, though that's more "dating" since the protagonists are a bit too young to be taking things too seriously on that end.

Same. I got to bed this morning about 10 AM my time instead of my usual 6 AM.

Why'd you want to talk to them?

I'm bored. I shovelled today, went out to town, didn't get anything although I saw FFXII for $20 and i'm thinking about it and I learned that I know have to help with bills. $150 per paycheck. Also I've done everything I wanted in Sapphire and I don't know what to play next.

I fucking love that feeling. You finally disconnect from the game and have that weird tired feeling. I need a new game.
My family bought soda so I got too caff'd up yesterday, only slept a couple hours the last 2 days.

Well first you can apologize to me.

I thought Yoza's boobs were chest abs for a sec. Also, played a bit more into Nier. Emil is adorable. I'm also playing a bit into ME1. I missed when that was fun to me.

Any specific reason why?

to try to convince them that I'm not as bad as they thinks I am

Great Sword continues to be an amazing "GOTCHA BITCH" weapon

I've gotten maybe 2 hours of sleep last night. Going to pass out in a bit.
How goes user

How big are your paychecks?
We already been through this monica

The average paycheck is a little over $800.

Thats not too bad but did you negotiate at all? I would have pushed for monthly and like 200-250 instead. Gotta skim those shekels fam

Saw something a while back that other people interested in that game might like to have.
vk.com/vgartbooks?z=album-57495700_247440631

Not tonight. Found an mp3 of "Continuous", the climax song to an anime I watched last year, on my drive and have been listening to it. Forgot it was so good, and long too at six and a half minutes.

Making some big ass post on another board, not being satisfied, start from scratch, repeat about three times.

Oh so just neet things?

Hey anons. I don't know OP I've never really played many games with dating/marriage mechanics.

I have done nothing but lie in bed for 6 hours. How to stop feeling depressed all the time?

how does the GW in world feel like?

How goes user

Play video games

smoke some weed

But everything else is boring.

'Morning everyone. Dozed off on the couch, which I rarely do, and my wife woke me up at 3:56AM.

Which MH? I recently acquired a moonrunes copy of XX for Switch, after playing a lot of Generations, 3U, and 4U.

Give me Harvest Moon 64, loads of fun in the chase and watching the relationship progress.

Watch cute girls doing cute things

How goes user

doing good

I mean GS

Kind of. Also still trying to figure out to get this light in the shower replaced. Best I can think of is get a friend of a friend out here to do so as he's ridiculously tall and might be able to reach if he climbs around a bit, but he's always super busy with work. Might just have to get used to showering in the dark.

Nah. While they could use some more traffic, I don't think 4AM is what they have in mind.

Oh, but there was also some other thread I was doing research on, and trying to get an archive of a now gone website was proving an absolute bitch. I don't know how you can claim to have an archive from [X year] when the page is somehow set to pull up the current version of the site even as an archive, and thus you get stuck with a "this site is for sale" page. Fuckers.

Consider the fact that you are not Anthony Burch.

Morning dude. Also, congrats on the marriage.

I'm not doing so great user but I think I'll make it. A new co-worker started working today and she was hitting on me hard. I already have a gf though.
Not like it matters but Why do only black girls find me attractive?

For a second I read that order wrong, that you're rarely doing your wife.

You could get a lamp for the bathroom.

Yeah. Down a slope into a fucking tree.
Racing is hard.
Other than telling them what they want to hear vn style? I guess Hunie Pop is the only game I can think of that has a minigame (ie: the whole game) for dates.

Sounds comfy.
How goes fam

Lucky. Hope I get to smoke this year. I don't think I did in 2017.

Whats the board about at least

I've come to hate it. I didn't mind it when I was NEET, but now it just feels awful. I started reading some One Piece though and I'm feeling okay now.
shiggy diggy my niggy

haha I could see that at first glance
never got into the Mass Effect games. They never seemed all that great.

BLESS YOU user
really activates the almonds
what anime is it from?

it feels pretty damn nice. It's pretty rough against some monsters though, because they're so damn fast, jumping all around the place, off of walls and shit.

I've been using Great Sword, Heavy Bowgun, and Light Bowgun.

That's just fucking though.

I'm aware that I'm not Anthony Burch. He's pretty much irrevelant now, so not being him means nothing to me.

Gross. Hope you don't do anything with here

Damn you are making me want to play a fun drifting game.
How goes user

ME1 was good, 2 was alright, you know the rest.

Both the dates and fucking were the same except dates you have a limited number of moves to fill a meter and fucking the meter you are trying to fill constantly depletes. One is careful choices while the other is fast spamming.

that's reassuring, I enjoy a rough great sword

I haven't been able to sit down and play a game like that in forever so I really miss it. Been too restless lately and jump between things a lot
Dr pepper is fucking delicious you nerd

Maybe. But part of the problem is that A) it's a small bathroom, just big enough for the toilet and shower, B) Condensation and electronics don't mix, and C), the windows can't be opened. I've been having to just use the bathroom with the door cracked, and I've got to say showering in the dark makes you feel sleepy rather than wake you up.

To provide an alternative to a more active but shittier board.

Is anyone else excited for this game? I love my dinosaurs so much.

Is it fun at least?

Does it at least have a window? You could shower during the day if so. Just wait until your friend is free.

just like play modded ark

So is it a Holla Forums knock off or a Holla Forums knock off because those are the only active boards on this dying website.

I can't imagine a modern jurrassic park game ever being good.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I hope it never comes to that.

Doing all right, just ordered a replacement PS2 since mine apparently stopped reading DVDs since I last played it a few years ago. Not very happy about it, but I'll use the replacement to replay the Xenosaga series and fix the laser over the summer. You?

That's not even the same genre of game.

I enjoyed planet coaster a lot and it's being made by the same folks.

You're welcome. I think they reuploaded the JP preorder artbook from when Nicoblog had it, before they purged all non-game materials.

Wild Arms: Twilight Venom. Ending could have used a few more episodes to properly set up (I think Sony slashed Bee Train's funding, thus it feels rushed), but damn if it wasn't a cool way to end the series, as well as potentially sad too. Makes up for the actual credits montage being shit and having an ill-fitting song compared to the opening.

well yeah, but that doesn't change the fact it has dating in it dating is just the whole game

which is why i never want to touch any of the ME games

it's good fun. Between GS, LBG, and HBG; I'm pretty sure I have all my bases covered.

It can be pretty nice, you make a lot of progress and all, but the after-burn feels like shit

Did you try cleaning the laser?
I didn't do all that much today. Been too sleepy to game. I did watch both the Terminator movies though so that was comfy

Whats that

I want that thing where you dream about the game in a weird way after

no but it's one of the only decent "ranching" game I've ever played

well having a bug stick for those knock downs would help alot I'd assume

If I know i'm going to die alone, would it be better for me to kill myself now rather than later?

Can you creampie then marry?

also when did >>>/svidya/
die?

Not particularly. If I wanted park management I think I'd just go for the old OG. Shame it's fucking expensive for the PS2 these days.

Neither.

It's got two windows, they just don't open, and, hilarious in retrospect, I've got stuff placed over them to block the light because otherwise the sun this time of year hits just right to broil my bed when I'm trying to sleep during the day, which isn't fun. Room gets hot enough as is this time of year without that.

Later. You never know what might change

/a/?

I'm seeing how I feel when I'm thirty before I kill my self tbh

Jurassic Park sim when? Also, yeah just try your best till you can change it. Or buy a step ladder or something.

Just torrent Operation genesis. Finding it cheap can only be found in game stores that have no idea how much it really costs. I got the xbox version for 12 bucks from store and torrented it for mods and shit on the computer.

you mean a lucid dream about whatever game you were playing? Sure that'd be neat I guess.
i just want a dream about Yozakura tbh

haven't really tried it yet. I haven't seen many people using it online either. Plenty of people are using Switch Axe, Hammer, Bow, and Charge Blade though. I hate Bow now. They're all the fucking same. There's no different shot types/levels/etc like in the other games. ALL the bows shoot the same. It's gay as fuck.

Usually
Sadly no. It's just a game about hooking up and matching colored tiles.

reminder

Yeah, I disassembled the thing and cleaned it. I'm almost done with a degree in optics and photonic engineering, so I have access to some free parts that may be compatible. Just don't want to deal with it when midterms are coming up, as tinkering is fun but always weighs heavily on my mind, for some reason.

Sorry, just ignore my question, I'm a bit groggy yet and my eyes skipped completely over World when I first read the post.

You guys like Kung Fu movies?

Let's just say some people have had it with the j/a/nnies and their autobanning roomba.

A long time back. Board got shilled against hard, and some people made claims of the moderation being too strict. Also decay cycle. At this point, I think Holla Forums's the only active option for video game discussion right now. Not even /vg/ or /vr/ are active.

I'd heard in the past it was one of those games where the PC version was hard to get working on modern machines or something. Could explain why the prices have raised as they have.

fucking wew man, why do you think bug stick is not common anymore?

Thats what you get for not exclusively having sex with her

What kind of fun things can you do with this? Make laser weapons?

I'll find your board and come shit it up with some cute girls doing cute things monica

Depends.

Where are all my vanilla romances at?

It's really not that hard to get working to be honest.

is there any other board that's not dead? I was hoping to move to /svidya/ because the board owner back when I was hosting the ss13 serb was basically how I'd want a BO to be

Certainly not in modern western games.

Not enough room for a ladder in there. Step ladder maybe, but I'm not even sure that would fit in the bathtub (the light being above that). Can't use a light pole either, as this one has a covering over the bulb.

It's not my board (as in I don't own it).

One of my biggest fears if I get into a relationship is that I'll come off as abusive unintentionally. That and the gf being a cheating skank, because I can't fight back for shit.

it's quite all right friend
i completely missed your post somehow actually
I want to go back and play Tri though, since I haven't played it.

I assume because it actually is a piece of shit. I NEVER used the bug stick because of all the baguette shitters from MH4U. I hated the French community and the Insect Glaive as a whole for it.

I have BEFORE, I just never dream, and whenever I do it's usually just some nonsensical bullshit. I cannot lucid dream.

they're visual novels

What do you own then

Has anyone tried this game? It looks really fun for at least a few hours but maybe too clunky to be fun for long. New godzilla game when?

Try sleeping less. Back when I worked and was getting less than 4 hours a night everyday I was having crazy dreams constantly

Yeah, it's a really cutting-edge field, hardly any students, so I basically just have to pick what I want to do. Weapons, satellites, mirrors, small electronics, medicine, imaging, you name it. I'll make you a Terminator laser eye.

well it's not a bad weapon. it's just really hard to master tbh

i'd be absolutely miserable at work
not to mention those late-night 4am drives back home from work wouldn't be too great either. It's a solid 20 minute drive too.

I know it was pretty good in the right hands in 4U but that's all I know.
I miss the Wroggi armor set

Depends on how modern tbh. Wait for the friend's free time.

Or The Witcher

Ay fags. Interview today at 4. My chances of getting the job are high, so I'm not too worried. On an unrelated note, I realized my phone alarm wasn't going off properly this whole time. There goes my assumption that my sleeping state was immune to waking. On another unrelated note, I'm sick of playing r6 siege alone. Which one of you fags has the game?

Will it actually be able to see? If so I volunteer to rip an eye out

I drove an 45 mins to work then 45 back each day fam

What kind of food is the place?

It's okay but the hentai at the end isn't even that great.

my hope is by the time it comes out on PEE CEE we'll see more monsters come out for it with their respective sets, although I really don't like that the gunner sets have been removed

Good luck on the job and I have a toaster.

rip

How to I make IRL friends while avoiding meme spouting faggots?

Well, if you've monitored the active boards, Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums have ben the ones most active, and even between there and spot four there's a big gulf, and most (as in the sheer number total) boards are pretty much dead. There's probably a number of reasons other boards have never taken off, between their counterparts having had a lack of reason to exodus here directly, the board system precluding visibility (as in, you can't have every board in everyone's eyes in the top bar like you can on imageboards with static board numbers), lack of numbers to prompt off-shoot boards getting real popular or feeling particularly needed (like /vr/ and /vg/), and general decay spiral being a self-perpetuating cycle untile everyone's back at the bigger, shittier boards. Also anons don't like being shilled at for other boards, especially ones that could be deemed to be competition and thus steal from the posterbase.

Nothing boardwise. I honestly can't imagine wanting to deal with such.

I don't even know how the previous owner changed this bulb (heard they were kind of getting up there in years and moved out because the place was too big), or if they even changed it while they lived here.

Exclusively gourmet burgers and fries. Literally over 80 different burgers. Apart from appetizers and other misc items that is.

We meet again.

Look at this man's form

Is the 2006 anime for F/SN any good? Just curious since I keep seeing copies around where I live.

Not to mention 8ch just slowly dying itself

That sounds gay. Whats the best burger there

How goes user

Not really. It's worth a watch if you're bored though. It basically mashed together the three routes and the plot suffers.

Pretty good actually. Are pictures of children allowed here?

I always thought that R6 Siege looked like fun, but never bought it. Hope you find someone to play with.

I can make a HUD with some laser tracking function that fits over an eye. Might be a neat senior design project.

Holla Forums isn't that active though. shit's literally just Holla Forums and Holla Forums and both of those boards suck in their own way, I'd really want our /tg/ not to be dead too tbh

Pictures doing what and why

That does sound neat as fuck. What all have you built so far?

is that you naz?

Talking with jews about the holohoax and Gaza was quite fun. Pretty interesting conversation.

that's shitty picking on your part then famalam.

it pisses me off more than anything else in this game. Because now wearing a full set means you'll have a Blademaster skill on one of your armor pieces even though you're using a ranged weapon. So that means that piece is just worthless since it offers nothing besides the bare defensive value it gives. I hate it. I have several sets that are like this and I have to mix them to avoid this and half the time mixed sets still look like ass. I mean they look better than they did before, but there's still quite a few shitty ones. Why couldn't they just adjust the skills automatically for whether or not you're using a ranged or blademaster weapon? That would've been the thing to do. Like
would've been easy as all fuck to do.

That being said, I still miss separate sets as a whole anyway. Gunner armors for female hunters were usually cuter or sexier than their blademaster counterparts.

Can confirm. Dysnomia is a faggot.

Just being cute and shit.

Wrong guy. Sorry to disappoint.

I hope so too. It is pretty fun but unfortunately the latest updates have turned a fair amount of Holla Forumsirgins away from the game (with good reason). It's kind of a pain to play alone as well.

Thanks yak

So what do you think of Kikeflix getting more anime studios to work with them now?

I see. Friend keeps trying to tell me that sounds like the best way to experience that game (though it's worth noting he's averse to the actual VN's hentai elements). Would like to some day find some DVDs of Zero around where I live at a decent price, but I heard those were fucking expensive even before the western rights to print them ran out.

There was an attempt at another option for Holla Forums and /tg/ called /games/. Though, I don't want to get your hopes up about it being alive.

Checked.

Why were you around jews?
What was the best lie they told

You don't know rural life fam

2d only

Sounds fucking disgusting. Anime is great because it avoids jewish and normalfag influence. At least my cute SoL will most likely be untouched.

30 difference when this man does these splits. Here's also his daughter, wonder if she'll make her own kung fu movies too.

Tomorrow I'm gonna check up on the laptop. It's been 2 weeks and I wanna know what's going on. Also one of my windshield wipers is busted, so I gotta get that looked at as well.

Aww man I'm not into 2D and I'm not really into vidya but I come here anyway. I feel less alone here than I do on the other boards.

two different sets just makes more logical sense anyways, why would you need all that armour when you don't want to be up close what so ever? you're also right btw

tbh

I was thinking of just making my own board again but not /sft/ but this site on the whole is just dead with beetles just continuing on the show

Hope it works out for you fam

What do you like?

The best way is probably playing the games. For an old visual novel it's pretty top notch. The UBW anime is a pretty good adaptation all things considered, notably having excellent animation. Yet, there's just too much novel for it to properly cover, so you would be missing out the finer details (specifically, how great a character Shirou actually is). Alternatively, just read the anons guide to fate the next time a nasuverse thread pops up which I will probably make again.

I like working if that's a thing, gotta pay the bills somehow. In terms of vidya, probably… fuck I don't even know what game I would genuinely enjoy. Idk FPS games?

Dark times tbh.

Not a whole lot yet, as I have to take optoelectronics still, but I've done a lot of lab work with programming and aperture modification. The coolest thing I've done on my own so far involves a mirror and calendar display, but I don't want to say more since the details are public.

I'm not really familiar with the menu. Guess I'll let you know some day.

oh you live out in the boonies?
i thought you were in the city
that sucks.

PRECISELY. The Rathian set in MHW is Blademaster through and through. Like in 3U/4U where you have that big-ass metal skirt? Yep, you got that back even if you're a gunner. It's gaaaaaaaaaaaay

tbh it really is so and I think everyone here is going insane seeing the same people all the time but trying to even moderate some kinda anonymous code

If Japan doesn't riot over their anime getting the western taint directly on their soil, it's only going to get worse. I'm not even sure if past collaborations, such as Spider Riders (Japan and Cucknada production), even count as anime by their taste.
Can just stick to older shows I suppose since my backlogs pretty big (latest actual new show I made a point to actively watch as it aired and enjoyed was Space Dandy), but even then it seems like half the time it's not the easiest thing to try to find them with Japanese audio, since those seem to get DMCAed on blacklisted despite the companies that would have been involved in official releases no longer making a cent on them. And that's assuming ANYONE actually owns them here anymore.

I recall hearing that the fan-translation for F/SN makes Shirou a lot dumber than he actually is supposed to be. is that accurate, and did that ever get rectified if so?

Because he's a 70 something year-old man which is a much more interesting converser than all the people of my age combined.

None to be quite honest. We talked about jewish infiltration in the UE and US, the jewish diaspora syndrome and how people are ignorant enough to be believe that there will be a peaceful resolution to the Gaza situation. Plus he lived in Germany during the war and has a great respect for Hitler as a politician.

Try different types of games. Or cute anime

You going to be rich when you get a job?

I expect a full report on all 80 burgers by the end of the week

Nope. Tiny rural town with like nowhere to work within an hour

Is it wrong to want the best possible PS2 component cables not just for vidya, but for DVDs as well?

does it clip like a bitch like everything else does?

oh, sorry to hear fam. I thought you were closer to town than that.

this IS a monster hunter game user, of course it does.

I expect to be. We'll see how it goes.
Not at all, user, not at all.

This site has been an experiment to say the least, and I've witnessed the posterbase, at least on Holla Forums, gradually change; general topics once often discussed aren't done anymore, general dissatisfaction towards making OC or OC being made, etc. Unfortunately, as far as I'm aware, the only other western imageboard I know to be remotely active is cuckchan, it it's cuckchan for a reason and I'm not going back after my years here. I think a lot of people are still waiting for the Promised Chan.

The PS2 is a glorified dvd player after all.

The change was actually good for me tbh because I've been spending less time doing you know… and more time focusing on 'better' things.
Btw who's Naz? I don't really come here often.

If it starts getting really bad they might stop buying it. You might even see niche studios open to fill the gap.

Did you ask him to gas himself?

My town is comfy as all fuck at least. No niggers at all

who should I fap to tonight? No gay shit

I'm afraid I'm not really informed on that. Isn't there an official English release for F/SN? Presumably it was fixed; when I played through it, he didn't come off as dumb. Just regular Shirou crazy. He's unironically great waifu too.

I was into some MMORPGs in my teen years, Guild Wars, WoW and dare I say it Runescape.
Not a fan of anime tbh.

You the guy that made that thread about such a few days back?

Would rather use an actual DVD player myself than put additional wear on my PS2, to be honest.

Work on being able to read information off of crystals. Then we can decipher alien tech left behind in the pyramids.

Gay shit Yuri

No wonder you are miserable

Ayo hol up are you a vol?

Nope.

Go for the cheapest, easiest option obviously.

I like 3D loli if that counts.

suffering. purely

the site on the whole really has changed and I can only make assumptions on why but I think alot of the people here have changed too I know I have changed quite abit

he's a /sft/-friend who I don't see anymore tbh

Seek help

I'm honestly not familiar. Only games I know to have gotten official releases are Fate/EXTRA and that recent musou. Not even sure if HA is in English, and to my knowledge that's one that's "main series" so to speak (along with F/SN and Zero). That said, I don't claim to keep up with Type-Moon or what goes on in their community. I will say though that that mobile game's getting so much art it's shitting up boorus with the caliber Touhou and KanColle tend to (though being new it doesn't have nearly the same sheer numbers touhou has had over the many years).

It's fucking fucked mate, big time.

Absolutely disgusting holy shit.

I haven't played vidya since January of last year and it's probably not worth going back to MMORPGs anyway, too much grinding.

I'm fine. Don't try to fix what isn't broken. Are you a vol?

Platonically or are you in risk of getting v&?

I didn't ask about F/SN, but thanks for the (you) I guess.

Dubs and its Shadow Hearts Covenant: The Man Festival sidequest finale.

Ain't seen you in here in forever fam
How goes

No why

Me and another 40 year old friend tell him repeatedly that 6 million weren't enough and that Germany and the Germans are the greatest thing Yhave put on this earth. He chuckles, he's a pretty chill guy.

Fuck, meant for .

Marraige creampie

Platonically but there's still the risk of getting v&.

Thought you were because you're dedicated.

CP.

The old music still hold nostalgia for me. Helps that it still sounds great even as midi.

Make sure you watch your back around him. Hes still a jew.

I just really love 4am.

How about no you kiddy diddler?

In that case I believe both sn and ha got an official or at least proper release, considering I have played through both of them without finding any inconsistency (although, wouldn't I have no grounds to base that on? :^) ). You're right about the fan art, f/go seems to be pretty big even here in the west. Some of its content is good even, but I still wouldn't recommend it to non-criticaly autistic people (like myself).

Dubs of truth right here. No interracial though.

He can barely see and walk. Besides, he ain't black.

No niggers is a wonderful way to live. I miss the semirural Northeast. Best weather (for me), lily white towns, little crime. However, after talking with my dad recently, I understand heroin is creeping in, unfortunately.

Reading data off alien crystals seems fun. Being able to watch some hologram video of aliens establishing colonies would be a sight to see.

Bingo!

It's not 4AM here but I should be well asleep by now but here I am.

Newbie Melody. Nostalgia. And when things were simple.

There's times where I get ahead in life, act like a social normalfag in public, etc, and I really feel like I'm a normal person. Then I get home and autism possesses me and I am forced to boot up current year mmos. That's the moment when I realize I deserve exctinction.

Alls it takes is one roofie and BAM. You aren't a virgin anymore

Where you stuck living now?

Turn yourself in

Unless it's a white dude claiming his nip bride.

at least there's some upside to it

i'm used to it now you aren't wrong though

Rip. Maybe he's lurking?

What's WoW like rn?

Okay. Got fucked over repeatedly by college, so I'm taking a semester off on the down low to take care of my grandmother while trying to sort out my shit. It'd be more glamorous if my grandma wasn't so senile, she's managing to regress in age and most days acts like a toddler in more ways than one. Been working on some hobby shit with what little time I have to myself though, so I get by.

At least I always have snuggling with my waifu to look forward to.

It looks the same way I feel.

This entire post summarizes why /hebe/ was thrown under the bus with relatively little remorse ages back.

More a "Baroque" and "Waterfall" sort myself, but still. And yes, it was simpler, more carefree times, having Runescape up late in summer nights, chatting with other people sand raising skills in the background, while watching late night anime in the summer like FMA 2003, Blood+, Trinity Blood, etc.

Do you have to change diapers?

I always find the upside in everything fam

Florida for almost a decade now. I hate this place.

dubs don't lie

It's 7am here so I know this feeling all to well.

it's such a simple thing as well. I don't understand why they put that much effort into the models but don't do anything with the animations other then mocap shit

doubt it, alot of people have left to never return and I don't blame them

I'm going to bed.

Adieu

The crazy state, huh? Though I suppose I'm one to talk; usually the only times my state gets into MSM is when someone does something completely retarded, or when (((they))) want to make a nationwide example of ousting Arpaio.

Just for the degree right? Where you gonna move after?

das rite das rite das rite das rite

I feel like you'd be able to get them more easily there.

Cya next time fam

beats me. I wish I knew

That's no fun. I've worked hard for my facade irl.

I think Jim is an ass hat but what he did was 'logical' even though I was there for all of it. It was good while it lasted but it's getting really fucking dark and I'm getting more and more paranoid.

I wish I could just leave IBs entirely but it's addicting and I can't stop myself but work helps with cutting my 'addiction.'

gn

Yes but with nigs.

What she doing with that arrow?

Nah synthetics are a bitch to get here since they're imported. You've got plenty of Paraguayan pot though.

Yellow peril my friend. Yellow peril.

I dunno. It's a headless arrow though. Pretty sure has something to do with new year's or some other holiday in nipland

I'm hacking your IP and alerting the pedo police

I bet paraguayaraian pot is really terrible right

games 20 years ago did not have this kinda issue, they had actual technical issues

IBs?

(checked)
If you're going to play an MMO at least play something that doesn't suck monkey dick. Current Year Runescape and WoW are fucking garbage, especially when you've got options for both of those.
C'mon nigga step up.

(checked)
Not yet. Wouldn't be the first time, though. I had to deal with that (literal) shit when I was taking care of my grandfather. It ain't enjoyable, but then God made latex gloves and washing machines, so there's a silver lining in there somewhere.

I wouldn't call what Jim did "logical", especially because any thought of browsing Holla Forums in the current year has to be perished because all the butthurt /hebe/fags went there to spray the board with shit. I do think you/they got what was coming, though.

I was F2P for a good three years before I got members and I liked to make new accounts to pk on, so I was at tutorial island a lot. I like 'Flute Salad' a lot, it really gets me in the feefees.

I'm guessing you're a NEET? Dw we've all been there (not the NEET part).

Its a good luck thing at nipponese shrines

Tell Ritsu that.

Nips are weird.

Ian Taylor certainly did a good job with the OST.

Hope you are getting paid for that

2d doesn't count as race mixing

Do any of you anons stream?
I tend to when I get lonely sometimes.

Yeah, loads of crazies and tourists that never left. Shame about Arpaio, he really got raked over the coals.

I hope to leave after graduation, but my wife has a good job here. She doesn't want to work after I graduate, thankfully. I can work anywhere I want to, according to the recruiters, since every single state has work, and I can even work in rural areas. Just have to find the right balance, because my wife is too comfortable with having grocery stores nearby. She's lived here her whole life.

I'm gonna head to bed as well. Cheers everyone.

I've been playing a wotlk private server with a friend recently actually. I haven't played retail wow in a while. I just know I'll probably try the new expansion, because JUST MAYBE THIS TIME IT WILL BE GOOD R-RIGHT GUYS? I don't think I'd ever invest as much time in runescaoe again either, as fun as the birth of Holla Forumsscape was. The launch was fucking spectacular, I still remember that fun night.

Soaplands

I used to for afew friends but I got worried I was going to turn into twitch stream cancer so I stopped

Absolutely disgusting. It does the job though. I know cause I was hooked to that shit for five years till I quit.

That and sleep disorders.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ritsu's racemixing does not concern me. I just do my part.

Except you banged nip hookers my friend

Imageboards

N-no please I have family and two children I have a cat. Have mercy.

I mean what else could he do? Let us run rampant and shit all over the boards? He was a needed cancer tbh.
Have a look at Holla Forums rn. You'll see it's fucking dead. Some faggot was spamming the board with CP for two months straight.

I agree with you though, we did deserve it in some shape or form because we were fucking chimping out with no repercussions.

I find it hilarious that, other than the old music, Runescape's legacy amongst anons has quickly become one of the fag parade being hilarious protested in game.

When you going to put a bun in that oven

Whores don't count either

What made you quit?
I only quit when I couldn't buy it anymore tbh

see

it's my only method of socializing that I prefer. I don't blame you for that tbh

What's the matter, can't accept Griffith as the only reasonable character in the series? I'm not prepared to shitpost tbh, it's too late at night and my Griffith folder is on my desktop.

Yeah, supposedly it was mismanagement of funds, but it's pretty evident that it was more for doing his fucking job of dealing with illegal trash. Trump needs to make him the Border Lord.

I wanna join the (((merchant))) navy.

On that note I wish I had more old Runescape official art. I still stand by the notion that every fansite, and Fagex' official one, purged themselves of it sometime after RS3 came out, because it's proven very hard to find in retrospect.

So why haven't you yet?

Sometimes, but need to set up my new den since I'm turning the current PC room into a nursery.

Actively working on it, lol. She's six days late, going to test soon.

The current RuneScape community is fucking retarded (myself included).

IRL I have to pretend but here I can be myself. That's why I come here. To express my degeneracy in (I believe) a healthy way.

I couldn't be a NEET tbh. It just sounds idk exhausting.

ah okay, figured it had to be something to do with a tradtition of some sort

Alright I'm going to try to sleep with this almost comically fat cat sleeping on my legs. Reminder that Jesus loves you and RITSU BANGED NIP HOOKERS BULLY HIM

Oh nice. Good luck
Cya next time user

Everything in japan is a tradition of some sort

Cya next time bully

I probably have some on my old HD but it's in another country, at my parents house. Probably some weird shit on their too.

Only way to live tbh. I entertain the idea of living in the semirural Southeast instead but I don't know if it'd be the same.

Yeah it's a bitch. Everyone's trying to tackle the issue head-on but nobody seems to know how to fix it. I won't act like it's the only problem of living where I do, but it's so widespread that it really mars the greater area on the whole.

(checked)
If by "paid" you mean "get to NEET it up without consequence", then yeah I get paid.

I only dicked with Holla Forumsscape recently, at the end of getting burnt out on Runescape, but even with its problems it's still miles ahead of current year Runescape and Old School. Wish someone had gotten me into that sooner instead of fucking around on Oldschool like a retard.

I try not to check Holla Forums on the daily because literally every thread was being hosed with CP, and I get sick of clearing my cache every time I go there. Holla Forums's got a litany of other problems even without that, though.

The better solution would've been for the board's population to fuck off whence it came. Toeing the line of what's legal and what's not is half of the reason that 8ch got dragged through the mud, with GG being the other half. /hebe/ has a right to free speech like everyone else, but the board was full of uppity fuckfaces who made it a point to spread it around like AIDS. I'd only say Jim did the right thing if it didn't act as a containment board, because the moment /hebe/ was shitcanned, all hell broke loose, and it still really hasn't been reeled in yet even today.

Mod Wolf is the biggest fucking retard even if you ignore the fag parade.

sleep tight

sure seems that way

around these parts nowerdays, being anything not considerd proper by the group that's basically taken over Holla Forums here is wrong

The entrance exams aren't until october and I still need 2 months minimum to get the wacky tobaccy out of my system.

I dind't choose to be a NEET though. It just so happens that there's currently no jobs where I'm at and I've dropped out of two colleges already.

Too bad there's no built in voice option to my knowledge, or you could maybe get a Niggles sort of raid going.

Night reg. stop banging hookers

Like KFC as a Christmas dinner.

Thats the only thing I've ever wanted in life

Thats what makes it so damn comfy

Are you practicing for the exam? Getting /fit/?

I already have until I go back to japan

I went to a CC some years back, but they didn't actually cover the advanced shit people in the field looking to hire want you to know before you can find work. Even the advanced classes didn't teach much because they were just grouped in with the lower levels because there weren't enough people to warrant intermediate and advanced classes to have their own classes exclusive to their levels.

So now I sit here shitposting away and wasting what skills I did learn with image manipulation.

I didn't get to try KFC there sadly
Their maccas was good though. It was the only western fast food I tried cause wanted to stick to nip places

Not gonna pretend like I don't have to put effort in on a daily basis, but it's better than wageslavery by a mile, so I'll take what I can get.

That's between him and his waifu. If he wants to betray his waifu's love, that's his problem, not mine.

Whores don't count monica

I'm gonna start boxing around march/whenever the coach comes back from vacations. I need to get me a tutor for them algebra and physics tests. The English quiz will be a cakewalk so no need to study there.

Hang in there baby. That's why I'm joining the navy, what you learn is purely practical and the diploma allows me to work for any company worldwide.

I haven't actually played in many years. How many times have they just implemented shit without considering what the players wanted?

He's a proud gay I don't think that was a good idea. I don't play osrs but I keep up with the dramas, yes I go on reddit but only for osrs. Don't chimp out.
Tell us to go back to halfchan? That would've triggered even the most calm cunnylovers and that's saying a lot.
Free speech is important but it's gone or it never existed in the first place per say (?)
I can agree with you that people took their chimping out way too far but no one was going to go out without a fight.
Yeah idk what he was expecting when he decided to nuke it.

The past is the past though but people won't forgive nor forget.

I've always wanted to get into boxing. Haven't been in many fist fights so it'd be nice to know I could take a punch

I've got a two year diploma (didn't have to pay for most of it due to entrance placement exam scholarship), but I don't actually know what people are looking for in the field even then. At least having some skill with various programs lets me put shit together visually for the community here like pics related.

It's like if they implemented an ingame voice chat for LoL, it's just not a good idea sorta thing.

Ouch… I don't know what more I can say, user.

Yeah I don't really like Holla Forums too much. Too much bickering about Jews but it's a interesting read sometimes.

what I don't like is the alt-right fags who've turned the place into scapegoating twats who can't argue for shit without just resorting to calling you names tbh

I remember there being /hebe/ chimping long before anyone considered shitcanning the board. People only on a technicality are they people got an ounce of free speech and took it as license to go shit up every other board just to say they could. /hebe/ getting what was coming to them started a long time before Jim was even on anyone's radar.
Him being an outed fag and suspected furfag is the least worst thing about him in all honesty.

As far as when I was keeping tabs on it? Never. The problem isn't Jagex following what the community wants, the problem is that the community is Reddit and Reddit can't stop sucking dicks long enough to ask for shit that isn't power creep for combat and ridiculously fast speeds of experience gains for skilling. Reddit seems to think they know how to make a game when they really have been running shit into the ground repeatedly since Jagex realized that OSRS was more than just a time capsule.

Keep telling yourself that.

Me neither. When i was a kid spitting at people's faces was a deterrent enough.

Nice work there user.
One of the few benefits of living in this particular part of banana land is that the best colleges are free aka government funded.

Third world sucks. That's all there is to it.

Ad hominems are boring tbh.

never gets old

yeah it oozes comfy

At least such had its moments of being funny.

What

Every day I wish I was still there

Its a simple physical release and is good for a waifufag every once in a while.

Yeh. Occasionally I throw a stream up just for something to do. I never check the chat though so good luck :^)

i need to visit sometime in the next 5 years

More like the next 2 years before the olympics ruin it.

Believe it or not being 6'1 in spicland, looking untidy all the time and having a glassy look in your eyes makes people stay away from you.

Ah, I can see how that's a problem. Seriously, Reddit and Tumblr have been a fucking blight on the internet, and I can only pray that some new, ascended form of communication the plebs can't get to happens before those containment zones rupture permanently and they flood and colonize the rest of the net.

Wouldn't that just make them even more of an indoctrination center? I mean, I had like a year off before my last class I needed (only offered once every four semesters), and when I came back it was all "turn STEM to STEAM", "Support your local Mudslimes", and wasting money setting up safe spaces and training the professors to deal with students getting triggered and or coming out of the closet. Was quite surprising since there had been little to none of that when I had last been there.

You're waifu is shit. Ugly lips my duder.

i keep forgetting about that. You're right though.

I'm always right

I'm short but the untidy look and crazy eyes always worked for me

Proper screencapping and stitching is a lost arm it should never have become. I blame the loss of archival sites over the long years. I'd try to put something together to teach others how to do it right, but I think the userbase is too far gone and it far too late to make a difference.

Also sage negated

really really tbh annoying tbh

Indoctrination only works on the weak minded with no established political position.

Your opinion has been received, analyzed and dully discarded.

Then you know what I'm talking about.

The thread's almost always on auto sage from the start; sage or bumps from individual posters doesn't matter a lick.

I suppose, which is why they're trying to hit the high schools harder, because clearly people are still going into colleges questioning things.

Manlet is max comfy. Plus everything was built my size in nippon, was nice.

Your laptop die again?

It's because he thinks it's a downvote but it isn't. I was just humoring him.

I'm not very good at this waifufag thing but somehow I doubt fucking other women is a good way to maintain a stable relationship.

Oldschool was awesome when it released, and if development was contained solely to quality-of-life features, it wouldn't be so bad. I could write an entire doctoral thesis on why OSRS went to shit, but suffice it to say, Reddit doesn't know how to play the long game, and when you balance your game around having all of the goodies before being able to do any substantial content, subhumans will clamor to get to max stats as fast as fucking possible, throwing all subtlety out the window if necessary. Holla Forumsscape may be a shitfest with weird niggles, but at least it does a good job of not introducing a bunch of fucking bullshit that bogs the game down.

That's why I said, everyone involved in those boards should've fucked off whence they came. Wherever all of them had migrated from was probably a better place than here, especially in the formative months when the site was being hammered for all sorts of shit.
I'd really prefer to forget, thanks.

Exactly, and I'm the type that stands up and walks away when they start jabbering about equal rights. I had to put up with that shit with the Jesuits for god's sake.

You ain't no Jap though. What are you? An ant?

They (us) would just come back even angrier then before. That wouldn't solve anything because gookmoot and moot himself would tell us to fuck off and we're back to square one.
If there was a better place then we would've been there and not here.
That's just too bad.

Sage negated

I'm going to sleep quake flag user. Just remember some of us are still here and sage is not a downvote.

aight lads, i'm gonna go play some more MonHun and read more One Piece before bed.

Have a good day you all
remember to keep your waifu close and love her always

It's called tor, a magical place where you can fag it up to your hearts' content without drawing the ire
and the rest of the websites that took a fat shit all over 8ch when hotwheels was deperately looking for a way to sustain the site, and the rest of the internet was looking for an excuse to deprive him of it.
Also, halfchan never allowed 3dpd loli shit, outside of maybe containment threads on Holla Forums, but I've never gone out of my way to figure out where all the pedos hung out before 8ch got popular.

Adeus

Night. I'm going too.

I'm glad I have to sleep because you're starting to use ad hominems and that's not fun. I know you're a redditor too, see how that works?
The Promised Land, KidsWorld, Cheese Inc, Elysium, Pedon, TLZ, CPlay and now MK. We were there. We just liked this place.

Good night, will do.

Missed this. I don't give a fuck who persists, but the overall message is that anyone who stays has to assimilate (largely to Jim's tastes, for better or worse.) Keeping your faggotry to yourself is part-and-parcel with that.

Good night nonetheless.

I can post what I like whenever I like. Bans don't mean anything here. I just choose not to shit up this thread plus Holla Forums is "comfy" imo
I'm glad you admitted it.

___
sage negated

''Auf einem Wandkalenderblatt
ein Leu sich abgebildet hat.''

''Er blickt dich an bewegt und still
den ganzen 17 April.''

''Wodurch er zu erinnern liebt,
daß es ihn immerhin noch gibt.''

Gute nacht.

Thread's winding down so I guess it's time to call it. Good catching up with y'all. I'll see you when I see you.

Night

Glad to see nothing really changes.

Sage isn't a downvote.

Put your flag back on, redditor.

Damn ad hominems and meme spacing. This guy must be a redditor!

Same can be said for 'your kind' :D

sage negated

does anybody has that Revolution 60 webm?