Have you read bookchin yet? If not, why not?

Have you read bookchin yet? If not, why not?

i have

No, but I've googled him.

No, just to spite you faggots who keep spamming this crap.

Every day

No. Bookchin memers are so insufferable that I refuse to.

I just got a copy of The Next Revolution yesterday, I'm gonna read it but have some other books to get through first

because of memes. memes. you tailor your life according to the internet. wow you're socially retarded.
read a fucking book lmao.

Almost invariably whoever is pushing Bookchin down other people's throats is going to be a smug, self satisfied cunt. Your response being a prime example. The shit I have read of Bookchin isn't my bag anyway. I'm good dude.

I'm boycotting him out of protest for whatever niche anarchist group is trying to subvert us through his memery

The only person here who cares to talk about Bookchin in greater detail than just spamming memes consistently gets wrecked by Marxists in any real discussion, so I'm not too impressed.

It's so obvious and forced that I fucking cringe when his name gets dropped now. Like most rabid fanboys they can't see that their overzealous evangelism is actually turning people off.

“Society is impossible,” says Lacan; however, according to Wilson , it is not so much society that is impossible, but rather
the absurdity, and subsequent genre, of society. Marx promotes the use of
libertarianism to deconstruct archaic perceptions of class. But the main theme
of d’Erlette’s model of cultural Marxism is the role of the writer as reader.

I'm afraid I don't believe in Bookchin. He was just another pen name for Engels

I did read Bordiga because of that Argentine trap that posts here sometimes.

But never Bookchin, where do I start?

My favorite thing about Bookchin is how many people he triggers.

You sound like a Holla Forumsyp.

"i don't like his memes i won't read"

ok dude. come back when you grow the hell up. bye.

I actually have read some of his shit and I don't get down with it. My comment was just a jab at you fucks.

Yeah, problem is literally any figure that is memefied and obnoxiously posted non-stop on any board will eventually trigger a lot of people, not because there's any value to that figure, but because the people doing it are simply annoying.

But of course, conflating being retarded and being right seems to be a well-established anarchist tradition. The more people you annoy the more right you think you are, because you always assume they're annoyed at the "harsh truths" you're dropping.

He's a major thinker, and not even posted that often. Try being less mad.

Kek like a month ago there were multiple low effort Bookchin posts everyday and the inane "google Murrary Bookchin" pops up in a majority of threads. It's almost spammy.

In the catalog:
But go ahead and tell me more about how it's spam