Arma 3 Thread - Remember Your Earplugs Edition

Kept you waiting, huh?

What are we playing?
We're playing Altis Antistasi. It's a persistent mission, you can find out more about the version we run here:

github.com/A3Antistasi/antistasiofficial

We've got a long road ahead of us, but the last few sessions have allowed us to establish a pretty solid presence on the island.

Where are you playing?
Address: 192.3.8.162
Password: weltschmerz

What's the objective?
Lead an insurgent FIA force supported by the USMC in a revolt against the FAA government forces supported by the VMF. Missions range from spreading propaganda to attacking and holding outposts and military bases throughout the island.

Mods?
Everything you need is found, linked, and explained via our Steam Workshop Collection: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1265979646

When?
Games pick up whenever anyone's available and willing, but Friday Night is when we usually have larger sessions. But we're also playing right now, so get on and have some fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/releases/download/0.9.12/0.9.12.zip
void.cat/#8dbd12ffac3ee038b7db7e8335f969ffe463f89f
void.cat/#6ae9a0412d71c17ba4157b7ff2d92d92390eac3f
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=428181330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related is the FAA

Notice
If you are having a hard time connecting, you probably ignored the Collection description. There are third-party, non-Workshop files and folders you will need for this server. Please note that this list contains a link for a preconfigured KLPQ Music Radio mod folder; if you subscribe to all mods in the collection, you can simply drop the KLPQ Music Radio Files into the addons directory inside the @KLPQ Music Radio directory.

Third-Party Modifications
Task Force Radio 0.9.12 - github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/releases/download/0.9.12/0.9.12.zip
KLPQ Music Radio (Ouroboros Division) - void.cat/#8dbd12ffac3ee038b7db7e8335f969ffe463f89f

Third-Party Files
KLPQ Music Radio Files (Ouroboros Division) - void.cat/#6ae9a0412d71c17ba4157b7ff2d92d92390eac3f

Teamspeak
If you can get on Teamspeak, we use Task Force Radio for communication.

Address: 192.3.8.162

Same as the server.

My brain is so full of fuck.

That's the joke

tfar channel supposed to be passworded?

Yeah the plugin will drag you into the room automagically. Password is 123 if it doesn't.

Also we're playing some Friday Night Antistasi right now, if you want in, get on.

it was fun lads

Next game, we should all run with the moist nugget if possible.

We already have enough trouble as it is, nugget charges only work with tens of millions of peasants to throw away

It's the reason I tend to to non-combat related shit instead of fight. Even if the FIA did friendly fire kill me once while the outpost I managed to recover most of the equipment from the airport back to base and get almost a dozen more vehicles.

So uh this kinda just happend on me.

How much would it cost you to host publicly (passworded) on a server list?

Why would we do that?

Are you referring to renting a server? It typically depends on the game, I think OP's server is around $60 a month.

Well that was quick. I had heard the victory occurs at 50% but I also figured we'd complete things this Friday.

Well, what do we want to do now? We have a few options:

1. Formal Unit (Campaign, Organized Sessions)
2. More Antistasi (Altis, Tanoa)
3. User Suggested Missions

Antistasi or some other similar mission, but with CUP instead of RHS

Invade and Annex for a long persistent campaign, followed by DUWS for something a bit more shorter. If you're looking for ops themselves that can be done in a night either Dynamic Recon Ops or Dynamic Combat Ops.

What I'm thinking about immediately actually is that with Antistasi we have a few alternative maps or modes we can try. I'll have to compile the mission manually and stability is not guaranteed, but we have these options from the Github builds we're currently using:

Altis
Bornholm
Napf Island

There is also a maintained Tanoa version of Antistasi, but barbolani isn't publishing the source and it is only listed as supporting TFAR and ACE.

I vote for Bornholm, perhaps with a faction change alongside.

Server Update
A new Antistasi campaign has begun, this time for the Danish island of Bornholm.

The mod list remains largely the same, with the exception of our new map for the duration of the campaign. The mission seems to have booted up normally, so we should be able to proceed with some fresh new missions across the Northern European woodland terrain.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=428181330

We will maintain the regular Friday night sessions, but since the new map is up, everyone should feel free to hop on and participate in the preliminary missions.

We're back, I'm online, and we're doing some Friday Night Antistasi motherfuckers. Get in, get on the mic, and help us claim Bornholm.

bump, 8 goys on

reminder to NEVER FUCKING LISTEN TO NES2

traitors hang first

Saturday ops when

the insurgency serb just went down, so im up for it

blimp