Skincancer reaches new height

archive.is/bfktI

>The skin was originally purchased for $35,000 by a collector named Drone lol, who told Polygon that the selling price, despite being so much higher than what he paid (which seems absolutely nuts to begin with), was as low as he was willing to go. "I didn’t originally get into this game solely for profit," he said. "I just got very lucky a couple of times, and money is more valuable to different people. I’m very lucky in my financial state to where I can afford to buy these skins and it does not affect me."

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/zackdangerbrown/potato-salad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're called whales, OP. Are you new?

imagine how many white people he could have helped with that money
imagine what joys he could bring to them
imagine what sort of beautiful new investments or business he could have supported

he bought a piece of png for that

He's not buying the skins because he wants them, he wants to show off how rich he is.

you can show off how rich you while doing something meaningful with money as well, no, he wants to show what a piece of shit he is

Is this a rare slovenia meme?

Doing something meaningful would require work.

A skin.
A fucking skin.
This is worse than the scam yidizen whales who blew 20k on jpgs, they still have hopes for something greater at least
All this dude got was a skin for his shitty gun based on esports faggotry
Goddamn

ebin :DD
a slovak nationalist politician giving away 1488€ to poor families

@14252856
But that's wrong?

Star Citizen™'s skins are for a game that isn't even out yet. All they can do is sit on a forum and circlejerk.
At least in this case, you can actually use the skin in game.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

tbh thats breddy based

Doesn't CS:GO have a thing where the more you use a skin, the shittier it gets?
Does that mean the $61k Man is trapped in a dilemma where he can't even use the skin he bought?

I usually attend the DotA 2 world finals since it's hosted about a half hour from where I live and ASSFAGGOTS are a weakness of mine. Tickets for the full 6-day event usually go for something along the lines of 2-300 dollars. However, every time first blood in a game is drawn, a random number of attendees get an in-game item linked to that kill. At least at the time, each of those items would go for something like 50-100 dollars, meaning it was actually feasible to make your money back for the tickets.

No, the condition of the skin is decided as it comes out of the box, and it stays that way, it's just another scummy way to artificially increase their rarity.

inb4 people disagree just because moot said it.

FaZe still exists????

What a fucking scam. I used to play Dota 2 when it first came out in the closed beta. I've since stopped playing it, but I did want to go to an International in person. It never did happen, and I don't think it ever will. With all the money Valve's greedy ass makes, why the fuck is it acceptable for them to charge that much just for entry? 100 for a full-event pass while not perfect, is much more reasonable than 200-300 fucking bones.

Weapon skins costs $61k and potato salad costs $55k.
Inflation is a bitch.

(checked)
This is a joke right? r-right?

kickstarter.com/projects/zackdangerbrown/potato-salad

It is a joke, but it got that money for real.
We bust our asses to make enough dosh to get us through the month, but some nigger out there made a joke kikestarter and made a veritable fortune out of it. I kind of love the guy for being so practical yet hate him because I didn't think of the idea first.

It was a joke, and people pushed the meme along, so Instead of getting like $10, he got $55,000, so he had a community luncheon out of it or something.

People are eating laundry detergent as a joke right now. Compared to that, paying $5 dollars for something stupid is tame.

turn around while you still can kiddo

(checked)
Jesus christ.

You seem new. Let's spoonfeed you a bit and let you know that Hitler unironically did nothing wrong, the jews are a manipulative parasite, and videogames have been completed subverted by them.

Have fun!

also our board owner is a jew

Honestly, I almost never attend concerts or anything like that, but most tickets seem to run around $50 or higher for A-list bands. Seeing as TI is a 6-day event, it roughly translates to a similar price.

And hes still less of a kike than ImKampfy.

tbh I think I must have missed this potato salad thing, pls don't bully
Well thanks for the heads up.
I wonder how long it will take till things are going to get better, I am trying to find some old games to play and I just finished a few this year. Fucking jews man.

it is better when you dont think about it

SIXTY ONE THOUSAND UNITED STATES FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES

How insanely retarded would it be if you just used a texture replacement instead of paying for the skin

Enough to make the Jews cream.

The skin is as real as the currency used to buy it, user. “Kill everyone at the Federal Reserve” is a statement that is too kind and does it too much justice.

But of course, saying something like "Kill everyone at the Federal Reserve" isn't a threat to anyone anywhere because it is neither federally controlled, nor does it reserve anything they haven't swindled out of the US government's grasp.

absolutely hideous

When I was a kid, stickers costed a quarter and they gave you a whole sheet of them. Nowadays you spend $2000 and the sticker isn't even real.

I think it'd be more appropriate to call them temporary tattoos.

Other skins, bitcoin, furry commisions, IT, drugs, whatever, why aren't you scamming those idiots yet?
Were you in a coma and woke up with brain damage?

I'd say the skins are more real.
They don't make a few billions of them every day while also charging the government the population for the privilege of using them in an abstract jew magic of debt-backed funbux.

Uh…

I don't know if that's better or worse.

I am sure any digital picture is worth more than a jew generated out of thin air paper note

Kids are making tens of thousands through gambling with these boxes and they don't even pay taxes for it.

He was using sarcasm, autist.

Read the filename.