Microsoft buying EA and Valve

Good thing I'm a pirate, otherwise I'd be very mad.

archive.is/B1crt

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/B1crt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a rumor faggot
And you should be mad because of how much power Steam has over the online storefronts, they can easily fuck over whatever they want, take things down, cut off revenue streams to good games so that sequels and franchise continuations don't get out; Microsoft having that kind of power would be ridiculous, Valve already has a stupid amount of power and they're cancer already

Wow it's fucking nothing

That would be really, really funny if it was true

archive: archive.is/B1crt
Though I shouldn't even have bothered. This is a shit thread

You are the most obvious newfag I think I have ever seen.

You're cancer

maybe valve would be forced to actually make games

Why do you try so hard to stay alive, user? Just end it already.

If you think Gaben is going to sell his money-printing conglomerate then you're a bigger idiot than whoever is running Microsoft these days.

They aren't if they are making articles about Rumors.

Big fish have been trying to buy Valve since forever now, Gaben is the greater kike and won't sell ever.

Valve has been shit for a while now so who cares. Perhaps that will mean microshit will pish out HL3

They explicitly say its a rumor and that other sites are reporting on it and also tell people to take it with a grain of salt, I'm failing to see what the problem here is. If anything it should have more investigation on it because the people who originally posted the rumor was Polygon

Oh my god you mean microsoft a company that regularily sues competitors into the ground for trying to opensource their OS and end the monopolistic nightmare are trying to monopolize harder?
Imagine my shock

YOU FUCKING IDIOT, DON'T SPREAD THESE KINDS OF FUCKING RUMORS OR THEY'LL FUCKING COME TRUE

HAVE YOU NOT PLAYED PERSONA 2?

Anything that ruins games for normalfags is a good thing. It will accelerate the end of the current corporations.

A piece of shit site that started to pander to feminists.
No gaming site is worth linking anyway.

Is it just me or this thread bumplocked?

What a surprise

It deserved to be bumplocked tbh, it was a lazy low-effort OP about a rumor
Mods bumplocked the GOG interview thread though, that pisses me off
Worthless retards

Didn't EA try to buy valve before and gave them a pretty sweet offer and got turned down anyway?

conisder suicide.

I have no issues with Microsoft acquiring PUBG Corp since they're partially owned by Chinks anyways

I wonder if Microsoft could ever negotiate a deal to get Unreal back from Tencent