banners.8ch.net/list/v
archive.fo/Djcle
archive.is/cU58V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You made this?
I made this

no

yes, just give me a minute

Popping the logo with a thin white stroke around it could help. Just saying.

It's funny because I don't play video games, I don't like videos games and I hate myself.

Mark, when I wake up tomorrow morning and this isnt a banner then I will go to my local synagogue and deposit one dollar.

Tried it. Not sure if it's any better.

May as well ask for a sticky, if Mark's awake

Can someone slap the logo on this?

You made the frog?

While we're at it, can shit banners get removed? That disagreement "I thought they were a myth" one should be first to go.

lol no. Those were some of our best threads we made recently.

Fuk u op.
I made these.

Here you go.

No, did.

I've linked this thread to the head rabbi himself, good work

just make a fucking banner thread fags

This is one. Start posting.

Looks a lot better

okay, I'll try to make some but no promises

I'd make more but I'm out of ideas and material.
post Holla Forumsirgin culture shit

ok

I'd like to save some of the banners for posterity but I always get random ones when right click view image. I want them all.

from another thread.

that's an old one fag

anyone have a .png with transparency on this logo?

Here's something I found during the last arcade thread that was up. It's cover art for a track in Pump It Up Prime 2 2018. Second pic is for anyone who wants to use the "Single 21" icon.

Posting something that could be used.

I suggest a version of the Punished CWC banner I actually proposed that banner as well with punished Mark and a demolished ice cream cake in the back ground.

That looks really cool, but I'm using GIMP and only learned by fucking around.
Any grapgicsfag lurking that knows how to isolate that?

The soy wojak should be on a banner too.

Actually this'd be cute. The twinleaf is thematic too if it's made more infinite-shaped.

We have enough of that

This

I looked through the banner list and couldn't find any, what are you talking about?

Same.

There's never enough Nep.

Fuck off back to Reddit.

made an attempt.

You are wrong.

If you can get me source pics of all those nu-males making their trademark face, I can put it in a gif.

Mock-up. The letters will be stylized like the ones for the game name, and I'll turn the plants into an infinity symbol plant (maybe with one normal one as heritage). There'll also be 8 of them once I scale them down to fit.

I was gonna do it.

I made this a while ago, not sure if it ever made it into rotation.

That's a good font.
I went and fit in as many two leaf clovers as I could and emptied the space. Cute it up for us, user.

why is everyone still making 300x100 banners when there is no real height limit?

hi SJW

I'm pretty slow at drawing stuff so expect it to take maybe a day or two on and off. How the hell didn't /nep/ think of this one first.

Oh really? Well too bad I need it wider.

sauce?

Was this one ever updated?

which is the real one?

This would go so well with a vaporwave track.

made it better

daww

I never fucking saw these before. New banners

I thought that her ribbon would make adding the logo redundant, but here they are anyway.

I feel proud of this one

I'm not very good at file sizes so I went for jpeg. I really need to figure it out down the line.

Zopflipng. These are the same quality as yours but smaller.

Only mildly related to your images but does anybody know of any good artists who draw oral sex like the taker is enjoying it? I'm tired of seeing the same old "gagging with tears rolling down the eyes" shit.

happy_sex

exhentai.org/g/1148158/d7b5b3798c/
it still has tears welting in her eyes but its not ganging and crying tier blowjob

Does it exist anywhere else?
And before you ask: yes, I know how to get past the sad panda. Make a forum account and wait for a week and all that shit, my problem is my account was wiped for no reason awhile ago and I've been too lazy to make a new one.

since its not the extreme content you can just replace the xin exhentai with a - and it will take you to its non loli? side of the site.
e-hentai.org/g/1148158/d7b5b3798c/

Minazuki Juuzou in general draws a lot of happy sex. Lots of futa, though, beware.

Complete dealbreaker, unfortunately. So is anything furry or hypno.

He draws hetero, too.

That's actually pretty funny, though it comes off like an image mocking Holla Forums instead of the speedster autists.

The second one is great.

And the best loli X shota double team comic ever.

its a bit self deprecating but its always good to be humble enough to be able to laugh at yourself from time to time. Making it a banner would sorta take the wind out of the sales of the Holla Forums niggers who thinks it triggers Mark.

Since we're having this thread here's a few that I made a year ago.

I sent this to the vidya email but never got a response.

lel

I still like that jab that user in agdq thread saying how they were speedrunning female on any %.

fixed

Seriously, is there a way to see all the banners for this board, non-randomly?

banners.8ch.net/list/board

Do these people creep the shit out of anyone else too?

make one of these a banner

That's a shitty cuckchan meme and it should stay there.

Working on something else first

liar

maybe but it triggers mark and soyboys on Holla Forums

feels like im on cuckchan again

Also this: >>14245490

Change "board" to the board name genius

you deserve to be banned

Don't give it your (You)s, give them to me instead.

r8

You know, on reflection this was a pretty shitty jab wthe player base.

Only if you post the original

What time travel nonsense is this?

nice dubs
gonna get that cardboard box next

pardon me, I'm retarded

noice
inb4 asshurt vol delete

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cry Harded

wtf i luv 4chan nao

It's telling that every time you call a nigger out for posting cuckchan files you get

UNBAN NOW MARK YOU SOYBOY NUMALE GLOBALIST KIKE I NEVER SPAMMED OR PUSHED SOYBOYS AND WOJAK SOYBOYS MEMES IT THEY WERE ALWAYS IN 8CH.NET

I see you posting those screens everywhere like they are supposed to prove something other than your autism

That's what I get for ironically shitposting, but you fags have noticed that cuckchan faggots are pushing for this Wajok/Char meme shit hard, right?

I mean, fucking hell, look at this cancer, look at all these (1)s.

The image I'm posting has been spammed to death by these types as well.

It's just one autist who keeps hopping IPs. All the wojaks, screencaps, and TOR spam recently is him.

We need more watermarks posted if we're going to have a proper banner thread.

I thought I had this one too.

you shareblue Holla Forums goons can never come up with anything more clever?

that classic bearo seal of approval is a nice touch.

These are all very nice
Got a source for the first one?

user please read my post again

Maniacbox. I'll just post one but there are several versions that you can find his pixiv.

Aye, thank you based user

yes

Is there a size limit to animated banners?

yeah, it was like 700kb or something

500kb I think? Try optimizing it.

Fuck. This will be tough

(2) now, faggot. I didn't want the gayass Holla Forumseganism shit.

Consider making it only a handful of frames, at about one per second, keeping only the characters relevant to each other together, and an extra frame for Pixy, and then hold the Holla Forums logo for two or three seconds.

(checked, but sad)

reports? Are you ok?

I do though. Wojack gets people extremely butthurt and it's fucking delicious.

Yeah but the Holla Forumseganism invites faggots.

So I repost an image and you think I reported him because of it?

Wait, what? Explain. Does it invite the people we are making fun of?

Some retard might see the Holla Forumseganism and think they are welcome. Remember, these faggots' brains are starving. It's not like the have the mental capacity or self-awareness to understand that it's a joke and they are being mocked.

Maybe I'm overthinking it.

Also, actual vegans do spread their cancer on 8ch from time to time.

>Isn't that just another name for the moderation team.

Well Mark is a nintendo fanboy, who owns a switch.

banners.8ch.net/list/v
WHO

not really Holla Forums related but I guess I can post some of the banners I made way back in the day. The last one is one I never formated. I have more scattered around.

Why did they give jihadjoe the face of a jew?

Anons is the game Ninja Blade any good if I want more Ninja Gaiden?

Whew okay. First time I ever made a gif. posting the test run of a larger size before it got crunched down to 300x100 because it has small text in there.
This had better be worth the effort

tl note is too small to read.

It's better

Lol nobody cares but your tears are good, keep them up!

Lel

Should be fixed

Back to >>>/cuckchan/

Shit, I haven't seen this one in a while
Post the rest

no way, it should be shiggy I image searched.

t. soyboy

Jim wants every board to be exactly the way it is. Jim appointed the current moderators and board owners and kicked out the originals.
These people think that whining to mommy will change anything when mommy is the one who wants it like this.

It is you is the refugee. I've never been, faggot.

That's the paki who won the EU fighting tournament and then crushed the USA champion too. He also beat Mark.
Sadly he couldn't get his prize because of Pakistan import restrictions but I think the runner up got some Shrek game from santa user.

ナイスですね

That's his actual face user, though I don't seem to have it saved.

Contributing

Whoops. I mistook it for that one jew who's in all the muslim pictures. My bad.

Holla Forums isn't perfect, but my other interest on this site being anime, I can say without a doubt that /a/ has disgraced and tainted it's moderation, and Holla Forums is leages ahead. You're making a big fuss over nothing, retard.

To be fair they do look quite similar.

PERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFECT

Mark won't accept this, he'll ban you for 3 days for spam though.

Actually read the post you retard

>>>/cuckchan/

For anyone who might have missed it.
We'll do another one in a few weeks though it's uncertain what game or even genre it'll be.

merely pretending, of course

Neelu was the paki for reference. There's a video of the finals somewhere too but I don't have it saved.

I'm certain it's political shills from Holla Forums that are making fun of nintendo here. Not people just having fun, but no, a single political shill paid by soros against nintendo.
Nintoddlers are retarded.

Kill yourself

k lul

mai waifuuuuuu

Thanks, truly a classic

Huh, I never noticed that. I only associated Minazuki Juuzou with large insertion and fisting. But I agree it's happy fisting.

I fucking wish soyboys didn't fuck up Nintendo's image so hard on this site. Nintendo is literally the most pure gaming company. The only company that has housed many of us failures when we were young. Many great memories to be enjoyed. Just leave us alone!!!!!!!!

Why do you waste the time and energy to make meaningless shitpost like this?

Mark, we all know that the only reason you're even BO is because you sucked HW's dick before he left. You need to fucking stop.

>>>/cuckchan/

No, you go back.

BANNER INFO

You may upload up to 300 banners to your board;
Banners must not exceed 500 KB (that is, 512,000 bytes);

Only the following file types are allowed:
jpeg;
jpg;
png;
gif.

Banners must be exactly 300px wide and 100px high

Holla Forums has 228 banners.

This board is getting flocked by rabid cuckchanners and crossposters and Mark isn't doing a fucking thing about it.

I hope he's poud

He’s a jew. He is genetically driven to controls the narrative. He doesn’t have to go to a different jew-owned website to do that.

Oh fuck off you soyboy faggot. Nintendo has things they need to improve on, their localization teams, Nintendo of America in general, Fire Emblem being run by someone with no interests in the series, etc. Hell one of their biggest game franchises is the pure example of mediocirity in video games. 3d Zelda is fucking shit, yet you see soyboy faggots parade around it while leaving franchises like Xenoblade and Custom robo in the dust. Basically Nintendo needs to think outside the cardboard box and try different things.

I'm not the one who deleted it.

Either way let's get back on topic

You do know that he was fasleflagging right?
You do know we have cuckchan retards here trying to push soyboy, Chad and Wojak while shitting on Nintendo right?
You do know that despite not giving a shit about the company you suck the dick clean off I'm doing it because these shitstains keep spamming and derailing thread with their cancerous shit.

If the countless threads, ID hopping and derails aren't good enough to tip you off I don't know what is you Stockoldmed kike

I hope you die, you fucking kike.

Let me guess, you'll start telling people to buy Skyrim too.

Better than the usual submissions.

He was shit posting mark.

holy shit go back to fucking Holla Forums you newfag. It's called fucking shitposting, not falseflagging holy shit.

Hey,don't shitpost with king crimson,that's not right.

Yeah. Nintendo isnt the same type of shitty as other companies, but they are still their own type of shitty

I shitpost with whatever I damn well please. Sorry it triggers your soy-induced feelings.

Soyboy this, soyboy that…
Is it okay to drink almond milk though?

Nice.

Less feelings of soy,more feelings of sadness as a prog fanboy.

Only if it's activated.

So am I :^)

*sounds of someone sucking on jewish cock*

Y-you too

Jams is that you

it contains estrogen that turned the friggen frogs gay!

Estrogen is good for you go-guy. Dont you wanna be cute?

Sorry,a good friend i used to know who recently cut all ties with me went by that name and he loved stocking

Well I hope you're reunited one day. Stocking IS best waifu though, much better than that whore she calls a sister.

in moderation, my testicles produce enough testosterone that im not suffering a mid life crisis over it

This post is actually sad, considering that that picture is failry common as a reaction image and that you think someone you know actually posts it means you miss him much. Also panty is best girl.

Yeah well,life is fucking sad,it's a wonder i haven't killed myself yet with how little i have left.

How can one individual be so fucking wrong. The sheer level of incorrect has given me a fucking stomach ulcer.

Wrong.

I don't often go in meta threads.

How about both Panty and Stocking are worst girl? They are both canonical whores, need I remind you.

It is called a fact
Pure aryan angel > weeb fatso

This sounds like something a Demon sisters, Garterbelt or Brief sympathizer would say

Still not an argument. Though I will take pity on your poor waifu choices because you are clearly a brainlet that doesn't know any better.

FUCK

"PERRRRRRRRRRRRFECT"

Bad day?

Funny enough, she is the only one sort of passable.

Yeah; there are all these redditors posting here.

I remember making these after the first exodus, What happened to the old Holla Forums banners? does anyone save them?
I never saved half of them like the deadly premonition one

I have it saved.

and thats all I have rip

Most of the old exodus banners were replaced to symbolize moving on from that event.

Added some new banners, check em.

>banners.8ch.net/list/v

Very nice, though it could use a green filter of some kind

Yes, I'm impressed myself.

Although I do agree it needs some sort of green and purple filter

Don't look back

Seems less than 200 and something somehow.

Why isn't there a banner about best girl? hm? HMM?

b-bideo games

Wew lad no

Had a slightly better idea
Well it's not like I personally made the animation. Can't seem to compress it under 0.9MB, I'll keep trying

FUCK VIDEO GAMES. FUCK THE OSCARS.

pick your poison

What are you using to export your gifs lad?

If the filename wasn't obvious I'm using an online tool because I'm a pleb at this stuff

Very nice smaller and different font might be more appropriate though.

Kneesocks is best girl you uncultered swine

The first one, because the idea of her using her stockings as other weapons instead of a shitty sword is fucking amazing. Though my only gripe is that she doesn't have matching striped panties/bra/accessories.

IS EVERYONE OUT TO FUCKING DISGUST ME TODAY?

Post the "chan" text layer with a transparent background, I'll have a go

FURTHERMORE
I just noticed the panties, I guess the only the bra and little bracelet have to match.

WHY WOULD YOU RUIN A PERFECTLY GOOD PAIR OF BLACK AND BLUE STRIPED STOCKINGS LIKE THAT

Your shitty waifu lusts for the dick of a ghost made of shit that's called Fagry

Thanks pal

It would be nice for it to be a little smaller, but otherwise the pixelization effect might not be obvious, and I was trying to be faithful to the source material

That's fine because That character is basically me everyday.

Ah, I see now

I still don't see an argument coming from the man that said that fucking KNEESOCKS of all characters is best girl.

cash

Want to know some funny facts about this pic? Its anatomically correct and…

This should be a banner too

Gaze upon Jim’s (purposeful) legacy.

And a green filtered version for those who asked for it

Wonderful, I didn't know if this place was actually slowing down or if it was just me.

on his defense we lost a lot of users on our first harmony day then infinity next + the site being usable for weeks ran off tons more users plus killed off /sp/.

more like Josh

Magical, good work

This is based as fuck, thank you user

Spicywheels already made the first mistake by hiring a literal lolcow.
People actually gave him money for Infinity Never as well I wouldn't blame them for leaving if that was their case.

I'd say that was a nigger post but there aren't enough mispelled words. He might be Irish but that is not albino.

Did people leave?

I saved this from a thread a long time ago.

Josh did more damage.

I always enjoy banner threads, and every time we have one I don't have a fucking clue what to make.

New version here.

Nice
pic related would be nice too

New banner.

EIGHTY DOLLARY DOOS

Exactly. To much nep ship.

Youre waifu a shit

Just browse your Holla Forums folder, there's got to be a bunch of bannerable images in there

Shit memes AND shit waifus.

Is this too obscure?

FUCK

shit tier

All of the day bro.

only if you're a refugee.

It'll come with the second season

For a second there I thought this was Chaka.

pretty sure season 2 has "officially" been announced
they even specified it won't be pachinko shit on their tweeter if I remember right, so cheer up, faggot

I'll believe it when I see it.

Actually makes sense with such a shitty terminal taste

OH MY GOD GUY'S Holla Forums WAS RIGHT TIME TO JONE Holla Forums & GGREVOLT & PAY $10 TO ENGAGE WITH THE SUPERIOR SOMETHING AWFUL FORUMS

When do we get a Limmy banner?

WRONG

also here is a banner

You strike me like the kind of person to NOT go for a sexy succubus that lives in your head and instead go for the shitty fucking side character no one cares about.

join*

It's great.

Imagine being so delusional to think that there is some active group of paid people shilling on an obscure anonymous imageboard, even less known than cuckchan. Have another wojak just to fuel your paranoia.

We can only wait now
archive.fo/Djcle

I bet you're into femdom too.

I know better than to get excited but fuck it i'll do it anyway

Look at this fucking newfag shill taht doesn't know about the Boston Salt Party, devs actually posting here and the fact that we had several Overcuck threads

Which devs? And it literally doesn't matter just like pepe was straight up co-oped and even the fucking creator themselves couldn't bury it.

I see absolutely no difference with Chad being synonymous with not being a spineless cuck.

How you liking the site, first timer?

So you know literally one woman?

I'm dumb, no bully

Many women do but to them "rape" is just fucking them from behind. Wanting to get their throat fucked on the other hand is more rare.

This is since nobody seemed to make it, I animated the picture of wojak posing with his nintendo switch and turned it into a banner.

ok, this one has the dots on the 8ch logo fixed, so it should be good to use.

It's was the announcement for the reopening of the Café you niggers.
This is old as fuck news
It's not happening
archive.is/cU58V

Back to cuckchan faggot you fags out yourselves everytime, pushing your cancer to feel right at home.

That's great user, pat yourself in the back and fellate a gun

I made a shitty one.
It's based of the one time anons made me feel awesome.

Molyneux is best waifu. Molyneux is bald waifu. I am confused.

It's not a waifu if it's a man. I believe the term is Husbando.

Oh you poor innocent child.

Keep telling yourself that user. Pretty much all women want to be raped by a Chad - throat fucking included - they just won't admit it to you or often even themselves.

you're waifu a shit habeeb it

Shut the fuck up.

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/ where you belong you fucking faggot you're not fooling anyone.

Your point being?

Oh well. Maybe if we just keep waiting….

Me, I am the famous dev of the universally acclaimed flash pac-man clone from 2009 "fuck-man"

Can't tell with this small of a picture but it seems aliased.

Kill yourself, you obnoxious, strawmanning uncredible retard.

Yoko Taro and Doug Tenapel. That's all I know. I want to know WHY the fuck they would, especially with all the retards here they wouldn't expect any legitimate interaction with.

Wasn't the lewd one but still I'm happy.

funny you should ask user

hello fellow independent game developer,i am John Smith also independent game developer

Nice Google research there buddy
You're still missing quite a few though
Go back to where you came from >>>/cuckchan/ you can be an ignorant retard and post all the Chad and Facebook Forg shit you want.

If anyone has a banner GIF they can't get in a nice file size post a lossless source (APNG for instance is fine) and I'll see what I can do.
Just make sure to post a lossless source.

Forgetting the good times that were had with McGee and how he genuinely liked it here, are we.

Just leave them, if someone hasn't personally witnessed shills slipping they're either cuckchan rapefugees or shills themselves.

Seriously kill yourself. Your nonexistent logic entirely hinges on me being a shill just for not knowing about every dev that would actually bother with a shithole like Holla Forums that only has not being cucked and porn over all the other shit out there.

they didn't listen

Mate, you mentioned the devs that came here yet you know jack shit why they came here and what they did here.
Do you think anyone will believe you actually know what you're talking about if you go about things this way?
If you right out already admit to not knowing about this place, why bother keeping up this front.

Because Holla Forums is a piece of shit, always has been and I don't respect it for a second. I use it because it's the video game board. That's it.

first time i hear of this

Then so be it.
Meanwhile anons who care will keep things running by making and sharing OC, keeping this place alive, more or less anyway.
And that may or may not lead to devs of tomorrow either coming here or coming from here.
And I would like to be here when that happens and share it with you faggots and so I will.

How many faggots actually realize this unsurprisingly asshurt retarded, nonargument shit in the OP comes from shithouse taking mere criticisms or distaste towards things in games to baselessly pettily label unthinkingly babyish crying? Even worse shit is repeated later on with Animal Crossing when another retard has the fucking gall to obnoxiously insert how someone can't possible like something they criticize.

So many up its own ass pretentious, insufferable retards shitting up this entire world and especially the game industry with absolutely no thought to any actual fucking logic or argument whatsoever and all the shit infesting Holla Forums that responds just as unthinkingly is just another fucking example of it. All these kinds of piece of shit faggots care about is being "right" and anyone who disagrees must be whatever dredged up arrogant shit was just pulled out that's now blocking anything from reaching the brain that already fucking wasn't.

That's why I have faith in anons who will devote their time to Holla Forums in particular.
Not to just shitposting but the board's soul.
Those who care have lost enough to let it happen again.
Those who don't belong do not have the patience, time or dedication to stick around until they've killed this place, too.
At least I'd like to believe that.

I'm aware of the severity of the state we find ourselves in, but it's nothing that can't be overcome.
And I think threads that foster OC are one way to improve the atmosphere that's been tainted by the waste and refuge washing up on our shores.

While I agree that resorting to the usual "ur reddit, ur cuckchan, ur xyz" is too convenient of an excuse to dismiss anything one may not like, it is still important to call out retards for being retards.
How things will go from here on out, I don't know. But I know that I will be here to see it, whatever may come and I hope others share my view.

Nice blog

I spent far too long trying to make this work. Yeah I know the logo color's off but I was too retarded and lazy to fix that.

Noice
fixing the color would improve it tremendously, thought

Mark, what banners are you still going to add? Which have you added up until ?

banners.8ch.net/list/v

Reminds me of this

I tried my best.
Holy fuck is there a way to apply hue/saturation changes to all layers at once in GIMP? There has to be.

I miss when Holla Forums was good

Holla Forums was never good

Dayum shame too, but I don't think Holla Forums stood a chance.

I miss when Holla Forums was decent

Darn shame, Infinity really fucked the board

Well it was tedious and frustrating but somehow I found a way to do it.

Really hope this wasn't all for nothing, holy fuck.

Nicely done user

That green centipede moving in an infinity sign is god-tier. Good job on that.

Is there any way to personally customize what banners show up?

How did you manage that?

is 8ch shitting the bed?
I'm getting lots of error: 522

Well my plan was to replace the color used for the first version's symbol, since the problem I had was having no more room in the palette. Finding out how to replace that color was a pain in the fucking ass, mostly because GIMP is about as easy to understand as kingdom hearts lore. Once that was done, i had to erase all of that color on every layer and then fill in the infinity again.

Trying to imitate the Nep letters and I'm almost thinking the mock-up looks better. That's damning.

You'd have to do your own script for that. There was at least one custom banner script for 4chan before they added a flood of the things to the rotation.

Not included: The one of a Persona girl leaking blood out her vagina. Included: That garbage looped GIF of someone getting crushed by a monster fist.

An attempt was made.

of course PPH would be huge right after the exodus, it never lasted long, average PPH for the past few years is usually anywhere from 150 to 300.