Team Fortress 2 Vintage: v3 NOW edition

Recent news
V3 IS OUT, FOREVER EVER

TF2V, what is it?
TF2V is a "pre-mannconomy" version of TF2 without the visual clutter and bloat. The only QoL additions is Pyro's airblast and the Engineer building carry. As well as additions of stock gamemodes such as Payload, KotH and Arena

Downloads
moddb.com/mods/team-fortress-2-vintage

Mega mirror: N/A
Torrent: [Could use one]

TF2V GIT REPO
github.com/TF2V/TF2Vintage

github.com/bachingo/TF2Vintage

WHERE ARE THE WEAPONS?
Development is focused first on bugfixes, If/when that's all done then focus on weapons can be started. However weapons needed to be coded from the ground up, so unless you want to start that for us then don't ask for something not on anyone's radar right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!AuJgSL6Z!9TatZzJMuSVXUKyRWXbCYq4CWQIUaD-NPmMVCeGIzbo
mega.nz/#!BqISUDRB!AINJuuTt4dV4tSuiPwH_ws6u8VsaGzri-grpfGF2aLM
mega.nz/#!IrJHyJiK!-U9fLMW4hTgCFBaYh9xPIWWjx-TmjNXy-C3O09UDjd4
bir3yk.net/forum/topic_179/.
developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Command_Line_Options.
bir3yk.net/forum/topic_180/.
steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2_Vintage
my.mixtape.moe/jsterw.zip
developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Source_Multiplayer_Networking
developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Tickrate
developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Compiling_under_Linux
mega.nz/#F!ZCYjwBaJ!B_VC2avTmsZSWnoCKF1new
moddb.com/mods/team-fortress-2-vintage/addons/spooky-map-pack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is how to install revemu on windows, i.e. make it no-steam. Technically this needs to be done once by the guy who releases TF2V for the next version, so that the game will be standalone and run out-of-the-box. But anyone can do it. I have shit upload speed.

What you need:
1. Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer from steam. ( Just in case: mega.nz/#!AuJgSL6Z!9TatZzJMuSVXUKyRWXbCYq4CWQIUaD-NPmMVCeGIzbo or mega.nz/#!BqISUDRB!AINJuuTt4dV4tSuiPwH_ws6u8VsaGzri-grpfGF2aLM

Hash: 3bb2e73-d2d220-698-8376cd-1abbcfa-6781-0ad7f3e )

2. TF2V from OP.
3. Revemu package: mega.nz/#!IrJHyJiK!-U9fLMW4hTgCFBaYh9xPIWWjx-TmjNXy-C3O09UDjd4

In case the link goes down, here is the original source: bir3yk.net/forum/topic_179/. Gonna need full package from 27.04.2016. Then an update from 20.01.2017, it's a single dll, goes into game root.

Start by placing tf2vintage folder in Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer, instead of sourcemods. Now Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer can be renamed to anything and placed anywhere, I will be calling it game root.

Optional: fire up the game to make sure everything works by creating hl2.exe shortcut and adding -game tf2vintage. See first pic. You won't need that shortcut after this, you can delete it later.
Extract revemu to game root. Second pic is how it should look like.
Shut down steam and fire TF2V.exe.
That's it, make sure everything works.
You can look through rev.ini.
But here are the most important things:

ProcName=hl2.exe -novid -noborder -game tf2vintage -steam -silent /help

Your startup parameters. I added -novid (skips into movies) and -noborder (borderless in windowed more, makes no difference in fullscreen). More details: developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Command_Line_Options.

PlayerName=Anonymous

Self explanatory, Everything should work as expected. Only no-steam servers will show up in server browser. They also need to have no-steam in sv_tags, if I'm not mistaken.
Hopefully I didn't fuck up. I won't have time to test linux client anywhere soon, so somebody else should do it. Ask here for any advice. Linux revemu: bir3yk.net/forum/topic_180/.

At it's core it's a solid game, problem is the game just got progressively more retarded and the community has become a gate keeper for content so meme shit ends up getting in the game

FIX THE PYRO OR SUFFER THE COINCIDENCES

Code for us :^)
Jokes aside Bach is doing what he can and I gotta hand it to him, but we do need more coding help

CURRENT SERVERS
Official TF2V server
104.228.168.228:27015

Bachingo's funhole
108.184.15.243:27015

DEAD GAME
E
A
D
G
A
M
E

Installing again. Looking forward to the game night this weekend. Is payload finally working as intended?

Threadly reminder

Reminder TF2C is fucking dead

Cart still assimilates you but Bach got a working payload hud going and overtime works right

Assblaster only plays classic and stays with the classic fags. You've got to be retarded to confuse the two

Is there still a gay (((disagreement))) for this shit?

(((Di(U+200B was here)scord)))

Oh well.

The goycord is normalfag containment
Unless you're telling us to let redditors and normalfaggots come to 8ch and potentially shit up the site

steam group and goycord are containment, fixes and new releases still get posted here first primarily with the two hubs just there for getting bug reports and announcing game night sessions

alphablaster, i know you are desperate but come on

What the hell is going on in this thread and why is it not TF2V related

TF2C shills and paranoid newfags is what's going on.

It's three days until weekend and game time. How can we possibly shit the thread up in that period?

Can't really.

Also still looking for people that can code so we can slap together those pre-mannconomy weapons

wait what

Been out for awhile. Bach fucking aced it and we have PL huds working, cart overtime works, various bug fixes and yeah.

Cart still assimilates but that's source and we'd need someone to help with that

Why not?

Also seems TF2C actually might be truly dead

It's not surprising. I used to play that and the servers were all ass. Rubber-banding all over the time and the maps were boring arena type stuff.

why should i install this if it has the same problem as the original game, having nobody to play a game with?

we play on the weekend and have a gamenight planned you're free to join us friday or saturday

fuck off alphablaster, go suck off your trap

How is he assblaster though? He just pointed out the fact that people only generally play on weekends because nobody bothers to get a game going on weekdays.

Ignore him it's just a shitposter the mods aren't banning because they're shit

It's because Mark only puts in his (((friends))).

Gamenight this weekend

Kill yourself.

I'd believe that.

In any case yeah this friday, see if we can jank the gamenight

Fucking get hype niggers. Game night's almost here

and that link faggot killed it, what was his name again?

Alpha wasn't the only factor

TF2C shot itself in the foot with a landmine

how do I install this garbage?

Moddb page has a full on guide for installing

Without Steam guide is
With Steam:
1. Download from Mod DB page
2. Put tfvintage folder into your sourcemods file in your Steam install directory
3. Install Source MP SDK 2013 if you don't have it already
4. Restart Steam
5. Play

why is this image mirrored

You forgot to indicate on the pic that the TF2C dev is a tranny.

Supposedly, SUPPOSEDLY that dev is off the team.

Though Eon is a massive faggot and a buddy of mine got blocked by him after Eon went to him to ask him to set up a email server for TF2C. My friend shitposted at him lightly and Eon, being the cuckchanner he is got bootyblasted and removed him

Why does everything play out this way?
Its obvious whats going to happen but they still go through teh motions every time.

because if they keep forcing it people will eventually just give up and accept that this is how things are, like drm and dlc.

It wasn't just tranny shit. It was gross incompetence from the devs, and the community being a massive clusterfuck.

Fag punch contributing to the circlejerk with their hugbox doesn't help either.

Let's go niggas

welp, guess not

oh shit i forgot it was gamenight, let me download the update real quick and show you niggers how it's done

oh shit, when are we startin?

I've set up a group event, that's the time most people come online I find.

we playing

Who the fuck has been making videos about our gamenights?

What's the group? I want to be ready to play.

steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2_Vintage

Props for making it even easier user

whoever is the hostfag of the server FIX THE FUCKING LAG

devanon is

also

7v7

what the fuck are you talking about

get in here

good shit

that was fun picking some heads with the snooper

Good game everyone. Highlight of my night was backstabbing the two taunting Scouts.

Fuck you grammar I'm glad I bisected you from behind as pyro

good shit everyone

what the
FUCK

LIGHTWEIGHTS

CASUALS

I'LL SHIT ON YOUR FOREFATHERS FOR THIS

did i miss the fun

I NEED A SMALL BREAK BUT AFTER LIKE HALF AN HOUR WE'RE GONNA PLAY VIDEOGAMES AGAIN

EVEN IF IT'S JUST WITH ONE OTHER user ON THE SERVER

I'll hop back on, user. I liked playing and I'm still waiting on something until 10 or so.

Cloak and dagger

4v4 right now.
come in or you're a bitch nigger

I wanna go back Holla Forums, back to when people actually enjoyed games and didn't force themselves to hate everything to feel cool.

We've had that kinda fun playing vintage.

Hopefully some anons are still going, downloading v3 now.

I count 5 people I'm doing something else atm

server is basically dead now but hopefully we get a game going tomorrow

Ah damn, well least I'll be ready then.

Today was fun for the short time we played. Even with the latency it's fun as fuck

There's another image like this but instead of the third frame being normally-sized eyes it's just the same expression and extremely tiny, beady eyes. Does anyone have it?

Great fucking games. Forgot how fun dodging local supersniper's shots was. Gonna hop on tomorrow, too.

FUCK. Guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.

I'm really fucking mad that people quit after three games almost every time, but there's no helping it. Tune in tomorrow, it'll be worth it.

I think part of the reason is the latency on the servers

too be fair memehole is laggier. Bach's server is on even a worse connection.

People would have complained really loudly if that was the case. If that happened, somebody could have hosted a server somewhere else, or went to memeshit. If they just quit without saying anything they were gonna do that to begin with.
We need to do games on saturdays and sundays if this shit is to continue like this. People are gonna turn into casuals at this rate.

Fair enough. Still it's fun while it lasts typically

People that talk in the server are half the fun of TF2 if you ask me. Once enough people leave, the game becomes significantly less fun, but still solid.

it's not a worse connection if you live on the west coast :^)

Not everyone has a mic. Try to concentrate, git gut and coordinate in a team chat, your team might win some matches that way that it otherwise wouldn't.

Anyone got a link to the Steam group? I wanna shitpost with you faggots while we wait for the next gamenight.

Disregard this, I'm a retard.

It's on moddb. steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2_Vintage

I understand that. I'm saying that the game's too cartoony to be taken 100% serious, so shit-talking by mic is a good bit of fun to amplify the already good gameplay. It's not really about winning, I had my share of comp when I still played retail.

Primarily we don't really use them to talk. the steamgroup and goycord are normalfag containment. We usually post here with news and invites for people. the other two are also good means of keeping things organized

But that's the fucking beauty of this game, it's not comp so only select few faggots are good. You play around them and their class and then you play around the rest of their team and your team. Comp usually has a meta of 1 medic 1 scout 1 soldier 1 demo plus whatever two attack/flank classes work, but here you get to figure out the way your shitty underperforming team can win against their shitty underperforming team.

We really need a video of that game, it was great

I have never played comp outside a failed attempt to do highlander where my team captain forgot to fucking register us

Bach saved it since both servers run source TV

pretty sure i uploaded the demos

you did

Yeah, that's part of it. Even as spies you get to use strategic shitposting as tactics because spies usually die when they're outnumbered and revealed. It's precisely because people are bad at this game that stuff like this works. It's amazing.

I dont know, remind me please

Games today?

In an hour or so, possibly.

YES LETS DO GAMES TODAY EVERYONE SAY " GAME NIGHT SATURDAY" BUT THEN THEY FUCKING PLAY ON FRIDAY AND THEN THERE'S NOTHING ON SATURDAY IT'S THIS FUCKING RETARDED

FINE LETS MEET IN A NHORUR

Download cuts off in the middle for me, wat do?

TRY HARDER

FUEL THE DOWNLOAD WITH YOUR WILLPOWER

Can someone just put a torrent?

We've been suggesting this but no one has a seedbox

Alright, I'm hopping on memeshit.

Game still going?

We haven't even started.

COME ON WE HAVE 20 PLAYERS RIGHT NOW
WE DON'T BUT YOU'D BETTER MAKE IT HAPPEN

OK, what's the server we're on?

Dicking around on memeshit 108.184.15.243:27015

Which dev/contributor you talk about? Because one tranny (i think he/she was) left the team because ofbeing a jerk.

It worked not too long ago, too.

I wanna hold hands with the pyro

n-nice matches

niggers

THE GAMES AREN'T ENDING JUST YET GET BACK ON HERE YOU STUPID FAGGOTS
don't do this to me anons

season 2 fucking when

right after urara season 2

Are you ready for the duel?

Playing Fortress Forever you cakeboy

I think this week or next we'll swoop in and steal a gamenight

Video games are suffering.

We play on the weekends. mainly because a lot of us are faggots with real life obligations.

We do need to test some server configs so how does Wednesday sound to you?

Yeah, I can play then.

neat.

serveranon wants to test some tweaks that may fix latency issues so heres to hoping it works

I'll be up for Wednesday as well

Yeah, I'll hop on. Just notify the thread when you do it.

my.mixtape.moe/jsterw.zip
Goal: Be Pyro. Push other pyros down with your flamethrower, or try to attack them with your axe. No shotguns or other classes allowed.

I'll remember this time.

Somehow I ended up watching videos of "reviewing every single hat/misc of X class" and most of the descriptions are "this is bad/terrible", like, there are a few items that are ok or good, but like 60~80% of them are not.

Not even fans of the current TF2 can't defend this aspect of the game.

When are we playing today?

yeah maybe in an hour or so

we're on
get on the not memehole server
104.228.168.228:27016

Server's about the same. I've noticed some latency though, mostly when trying to snipe or during melee battles.

I noticed that too in melee fights.

but it may also be source engine is shit with hit detection

Where do I put custom scripts and hud? I tried placing them in tf2vintage/custom/cfg, but they didn't seem to load.

dunno. gotta finagle it.

Actually figured it out. It's been at least 3 years since I've played but since this is 2007 it used pre-steampipe update filepaths so the class.cfg and autoexec.cfg go directly into the cfg folder instead of into custom. Custom seems to work with the huds though but it's going to be hard finding a pre-inferno update hud since valve broke all of them and they kind of fell off the internet.

contact the HUD makers and tell them about the mod. see if they can help you jury rig something

Had fun and kicked some ass. Micspam could use some work, though.

map

That was fun as fuck, if I ever get better internet I'll jump back in.

developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Source_Multiplayer_Networking

developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Tickrate

Something to look into. TF2 has it's tickrate set to 66 by default for "timing reasons"

Might there be a way to lower this or would map based issues become a thing

I hate you East coast shits and your different timezones. fucking kill yourselves.

Not sure why you would ever want lower tick rate, CS:GO players complain about official servers having 64 tick, and often go to private servers so they can get 128 tick (which is noticeably more responsive for hit registration in those tight, panicked moments).

However, the client should be able to set his own values for cl_rate, cl_updaterade, and cl_cmdrate to better suit his own internet speeds, as long as the server isn't forcing certain minimum values for all clients (or TF2 itself forcing it, CS:GO forces them across the board pretty much).

sorry I always thought the lower the number the better.

but yeah I saw this posted so I wanted some thoughts on it

sorry

Let's set a date for tomorrow. How does 6pm CST sound?

Okay. I'll be there.

fair nuff

quick Q whats that translate to for EST

Way past your bedtime.
7PM

okie doke

30 minutes till user's gamenight

Serveranon said a issue on his end happened. He's working on it

It's 6PM in 3 minutes niggers, get on

108.184.15.243:27015

GET IN HERE

5v5 get in here

***8 V 8

good old tf2

Fuck I'm trying, saying the server has different class tables. What do?

update

whats the last version you DLed?

Just downloaded from the first post a couple days ago

grab the patch version and install it see if that works

Here's hoping people are still on when its done downloading.

The patch, not the full version

shouldn't take long

16 PLAYERS

16 MEDICS

15 now. Was fun though, I'll have to come around again when its not a map I hate and with less medical malpractice happening.

it's over and we're on a community made map atm

Linux has a problem launching it. I'm going to do a full reinstall and see if I can launch it again. If not, I'll just launch it through wine.

If you know how to compile you should give us a hand. Bach has no native linux testers so linux builds are iffy.

If we can get people to help we'd be golden

A fun time was had by all, I'm pooped.
Next unofficial game night will be at 7pm CST. Be there or be square.

I'm too lazy to do that, but here's a great guide for other autistixs.
developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Compiling_under_Linux

On saturday*

ah shit user i made a fix for that but i never did the hotfix i was planning to throw it in. I linked it last thread but i'll link it again for you
mega.nz/#F!ZCYjwBaJ!B_VC2avTmsZSWnoCKF1new
i really should do that patch

That was some great shit. We need more of this. Next game when?

Nevermind I can't read.

Turn in your mercenary badge.

good games guys. barnblitz was awesome

I hear obon got bullied into becoming a brony tonight.

So there's no game tonight?

//Micspam//
alias vtoggle "von"
alias von "+voicerecord; voice_loopback 1; alias vtoggle voff"
alias voff "-voicerecord; voice_loopback 0; alias vtoggle von"
bind KP_INS "vtoggle"

heres the script use it wisely

if people want one I don't see why not

What weapons eventually get added when the time comes? Just those pre-manconnomy? That means that the ones that are in are-
BlutsaugerKritzkriegÃœbersawBackburnerFlare GunAxtinguisherNataschaSandvichKilling Gloves of BoxingForce-A-NatureBonk! Atomic Punch!SandmanHuntsmanRazorbackJarateAmbassadorDead RingerCloak and DaggerScottish ResistanceChargin' TargeEyelanderDirect HitBuff BannerGunboatsEqualizerPain TrainHomewrecker Dalokohs BarCrit-a-ColaScotsman's SkullcutterTribalman's ShivFrontier JusticeWranglerGunslingerSouthern Hospitality
Some important ones we miss out on are going to be
Rocket Jumper Sticky JumperGRUDegreaserUlapool CaberCrusader's CrossbowTomislavAtomizerMarket GardenerOriginalWidowmakerYour Eternal RewardSpyciclePhlogBeggar's BazookaLoch n' LoadPanRescue Ranger
Some of the ones that make it in I don't really agree with and I'll really feel the loss of others. There are certain horrible offenders what were either wildly overpowered during their time or completely fuck up the class balance. If it were up to me the only weapons that would make it in would be the ones that introduce new mechanics without fucking up balance or being redundant. I think it would look like this.
Crusader's CrossbowKritzkriegÃœbersawFlare GunSandvichHuntsmanJarateAmbassadorDead RingerC&DYERTargeEyelanderGunboatsWranglerRocket JumperSticky JumperUlapool CaberMarket GardenerOriginalPan
What do you guys think?

I think it should be the other way around where we only include weapons that are only slight modifications of a class' playstyle and do not fundamentally change a class' weapon selection. For instance the Eyelander is probably okay if a player has particular trouble with close range opponents but enabling a Demoman player to completely forgoe the rest of his arsenal with Demoknight equipment would be pretty cancerous.

I think the only weapon that needs adding is the Frying pan, and the only change made is that Spy and engie can use as well

The only good weapon in the game

I think we had that discussion around half a year ago and the consensus was "when the other important stuff is done". Right now

BOMB CART THE EATER OF WORLDS

is still not fixed and even though the game is technically playable, adding weapons at this point could cause a shitstorm that may kill server population.

That already happens whenever bachingo joins the server with his suspicious headshot machine. :^)

You know where he is, just jump so you can take a 50 instead of a 150

Of course there is.
How does 6pm CST again sound for everyone?

Nah, he should play combat medic only so obon the brony doesn't have to ragequit to spec and rejoin to get on bach's team in between sessions of glutting on unhealthy snacks and smashing bottles and peripherals over a videogame.

wew

I hope that's just an ironic meme.

In posting? It's a shitpost. The person that made it was completely serious with it. It's one of those weird photoshop jobs one even has the fat zombie type from Doom 3 put in it made by someone that seems to at least partially knows the truth but got MKULTRA'd to look like a loon.

it is real, some people claim vaccines are hurtful for children

I see. Carry on, then.

Sure.

More like
Remember, we are all destined to be wizard.

the fda put a limit of maximum 25 mg of aluminium in a vaccine, but in some there were found amounts of 850

autism don't always turn you into a mechanic calculator if you are unlucky you will be end up watching my liltle pony while play with plates in a corner a whole life

Congrats, you've ended up in the latter.

>polio is already wiped out in the first world except where third worlders are imported en masse but you need to get vaccinated anyway or you'll catch it and spread it to the vaccinated goy

That was kinda my point. We've all collectively ended up in the autism cesspit.

Google herd immunity you nitwit.

>(((google)))

Who will get bullied tonight?

you are right but let's not derail the thread

I don't understand why they can't just allow both games to exist in the same dimension or something.

They have the terminal, degenerative strain of autism that makes people into ledditors, perpetual newfags, and watchers of pic related. As such, they will screech eternally so long as we have fun playing vidya games and shitposting.
Also, gamenight in 5 mins.

Make a proper nonsteam version that can be downloaded with one click and you'll get a lot more players. No one wants to go trough figuring the shit out but if you had this it would be much more accessible.

currently there play on steam version

That is exactly what we have though

3v3 get in cunts

No fuck off

Fuck off.

Already discussed

Demoknight won't be a thing. He's getting LnL and pre-nerf caber

To make work easier cutting out the promotional weapons like sun on a stick might be up on the table
No fuck off

Problem with source. Help is needed to alleviate this problem

Fuck yes.

Fuck yes x2.

Fuck yes x3.

Never forget.

Needs to be a snoipa

The first post went through? Fugg :DDDD

Is that pacific treefrog yours?! I've been wanting one for so long. They're so hard to find.
also

Demoknight is not going to be a thing but razorback/shiv is fine because fuck spies and class counters right? Bonk! is balanced and not just fucking annoying on CP maps? Demoknight falls too outside of class lines, but the pain train which gives soldier the advantage of scout is fine? You think demoknight is cancer but mini-sentries and the natascha are super cool fun-allowed? What?
Also the crossbow is good weapon. Hell of a lot better than throwing around a bunch of impossible to see projectiles in a game with shit hit-detection in the hope that you can unlock its magical second-highest dps in the game. The syringe-gun is not fun to use and even less fun the play against. Crossbow at least introduces some elements of skill and allows for clutch cross the map heals. It's also easier to play against since you can actually see the projectile you're dodging and pyros can airblast it.

Yep

don't like it? fuck off

Someone else also told you that it's on the far off horizon since we have no one willing to code weapons..

Excellent attitude to have when your game has as low a population as it does.

The mod already has a end goal and a gameplan.

like the huntsman :^)

Again fuck off the mod ain't for you

also

Why not just stock weapons and that's it? seriously, we all have some favorites among the alternative weapons but I thought this game was trying to go for stock only, maybe a few QoL stuff like moving stuff as Engineer and probably the Spy reload animation that is not in your face.

Those are so far off it's not even funny, even then there is a enforce stock option and most server that have run so far have it set to 1, meaning enabled

Stop bitching about things that aren't even a twinkle in your mother's boyfriend's eye

You sound like a faggot.

Obon got slightly less bullied tonight, probably because he didn't talk about about stuffing his face or breaking shit, but he's still a horsefucker. :^)

The version I uploaded earlier was accidently an earlier build because I misnamed the final edit.
my.mixtape.moe/imzjli.zip
Goal: Be Pyro, use your Flamethrower and Axe to defeat other Pyros. No shotguns allowed.

You are the faggot in the highest form for having such corrupted image.

Are we playing tonight or is everyone going to tacticool milsim: micspam like last night?

I'll hop on in an hour maybe.

I'll be here. It's not like I have much of a choice, since my potato can't even run insurgency.

GAMENIGHT IN AN HOUR CONFIRMED!!!!!!

I guess we're hopping on now then.
gogogo

BUT I NEED TO SHOWER AND HAVE THE FIRST MEAL SINCE 1AM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 people on for you homosexuals lurking

Join in niggros, bullying and fun to be had.

DL it, NERD

i'm sorry user i completely forgot the halloween maps were still in there i'll add them to the fastdl today

where is the map download for memshit server, the fifthcurve map isn't downloading ingame.

the map changed. try reconnecting

>moddb.com/mods/team-fortress-2-vintage/addons/spooky-map-pack
I think.

gtfo weebshit

no

serbded

gg no re
See you next week

It finally processed after a day

it better be shiny or I WILL make fun of him

I think it was "big mac" he said.

Game night tonight?

YEEEAAHHH!!!!!!

The normal 3.0 client/server links don't work and the ones that user provide do, but has trouble finding sound repositories. Just going to run it on wine now.

COME PLAY

One sec, nig.

Serb ded, everyone ate soy and bitched out.

>>>/pone/303389

Blasphemy.

Tell Obon, he chose him. :^)

Alright, let's have a gamenight on thursday

bump

Time?

6PM CST?

Sounds good. Rev up the bullying machines and double the power for ragequitters.

I found another bug which I had to fix.
This should now be final version of the map.
my.mixtape.moe/ojjprm.zip

gamenight now?

We've got about an hour and fifteen to go, but I'll hop on. Memeshit or regular?

sure

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Starting now on memeshit JOIN NIGGERS

Worst Holla Forums game night ever.

Last week was a mere miracle.

Yep, it's dead. Holla Forums disappoints yet again.

New thread when?

Try again tonight? Get people on and actually play?

First we would need a new thread.

First time seeing this mod. I'd love to give it a try. Downloading now.

NEW THREAD