XCom2 LW vidya run

Been thinking of doing a run of LW2 for Nucom with vidya characters. I need some suggestions or better some characters made. I have a few so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1118178254
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=647307085
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1265459504
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631725168
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=892849503
nexusmods.com/xcom2/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=653286255
twitch.tv/subscriptioncard
cytu.be/r/Xcom2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you going to post what happens here? Because if not then please leave

On the topic of vidya characters, put Solid Snake in there

Already got him in and I will be streaming nad posting here

Here's a list of what I got so far Taking suggestions as well

Make protoman.

Tommy Vercetti
Voice pack for him here: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1118178254

Can you make any of the Katawa Shoujo girls?

If you're posting , I'm interested.

Continue…

Probably. There is this:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=647307085

I'll try just bear in mine nucom 2 is iffy with creation and a new character creation system was locked behind war of god's chosen expac

what is this shit game?

How about some EDF troopers?
Here's a voice pack steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1265459504

What do you want me to do? I don't own XCOM 2. I pirated it when it came out but have since uninstalled it.

is jc denton missing his legs or am i seeing something
Also
huh?

How about Lo Wang from shadow warrior and caleb from blood.

WotC only and doesn't seem backwards compatible. which is shit

I can fix it but like the whitest you get is like a lighter shade of that.

Working on Tommy

Also the blank space character is user

no DOUK?

He's white, the lighting just makes him look brown.

Fug.

Seconding this and have this voice pack to help
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631725168 This one should work on vanilla

I understand you were trying to derail the thread, but Patrick Bateman'd also be a good character for this.
And on the topic of non-vidya characters, Spike from Cowboy Bebop. He even has a voice pack: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=892849503

check the list on my second post into the thread that's the entire list of what I have so far

Again a major factor is Hair and faces and available cosmetics.

Working on Tommy, then will work on wang

Why are dubs posters so shit at getting dubs?

I never played xcom 2, how robust is the character creator?

Not very and with all the cosmetic shit I have installed it takes ages to load the props area of the maker and yeah

I'd say it's alright, though it doesn't have a lot of good clothing options and you can't change the build or height of your soldier. I want an entire squad of midgets and I can't have it. Fuck it all.

There is a size modifier mod but it requires a mod that breaks LW2

Man I want this now

noice

There was a mod for xcom 1 where you could make midget soldiers with chipmunk voices. I wonder if the makers converted this mod to xcom 2.

There is no mod with just shirts

Here's Tommy

Lo Wang done

Make around 50 copies of dr Krieger from Archer, and only change their last names to numbers in order to remove nigger and female engineers from VIP pool.

Acquire snek

no

Add this manly mother fucker.

Not vidya, unfortunately.
OP, if you have a mod that adds policelike uniforms you could add some of the characters from Killing Floor I guess.
Did you add the guy from Quake? Quake 3 Arena also has some cool characters you could add.
I think BJ from Wolfenstein is missing too.

I don't think I can due to how shit the creator is. The best I have for 40K is a Guardsman, a Ultramarine and a Dreadnaught

Here's the dreadnaught and Blues/aka Protoman

You've got Donald Trump in there. I'd say non-vidya characters are fine.

He doesn't, I do. Also Trump has had his own video game early on similar to the Tycoon games. So on a technical level he is vidya.

I'm gonna do a test run and see how it pans out and to make sure it doesn't crash

Don't even bother with this thread if the character creator is that shit. Wait until a better mod for it comes out.

Whoops, didn't notice that guy had a different ID

In any case testing now

Slap Kiryu in there, he’s fought zombies so aliens shouldn’t be too difficult.

Kiryu I can probably do in terms of looks. the problem is that there is almost 0 mods for civ clothing

technically it doesn't have fur, but I agree

Add Duke Nukem for maximum ayylium annihilation

Already in game.

Solid Snake and/or Big Boss

Right some stuff is ready I'll have Kiryu ready
see my second post. I already have a established list and loo,king for more.

Make the Postal Dude, dude

see
the 4 images are a "at the time" of all the characters I had so far.

I never paid any attention to Xcom2 because the prerelease material rubbed me the wrong way. Can you still make psykers and amputee cyborg waifus?

homo

you could base it on his binary domain appearance

Yes to Psykers (and I have a DoW Sanction Pysker VP for em) and no to theMECS

Lore wise the MEC was discontinued early and the ADVENT adapted it as a completely automated machine. you get SPARKS in the DLC which functions like it in a way

Can you add in the STALKER bandit?

What is Turok doing in a Yakuza game?
:^)

Already in as is the marked one. But only Bandit voices are in game so they share it

So Kiryu

Yeah, cocked eyebrow is the only expressions the Nucom soldiers have I'm sorry

You are aware you can change their attiitudes, right?

Are the nuXcome fun to play?

EHH

I know but it's a pain in the butt and I dunno if there is that trademark scowl Kiryu has.

Change it to hard luck or intense, it makes them look pissed

righto will do that

I have some free time sometime this week that's when I'll stream it. Ironman mode LW2

Didn't Creed appear in a vidya title though?

Are all of these on the workshop?

No I made em

Shit, that must've taken a while. Great job.

a very long time, after so many cosmetic mods the game starts to hang on the creator every time I move through the props menus

Tell me how user

a lot of cosmetic mods

Friday I will stream

That's too fucking long from now,just do a screenshot lets play

I have work till friday nigger

on this note add fucking rance to the roster

did they ever made a mod were you play as the ayyliums and do terrorist shit on earth and conquer it?

XCOM 2 is almost that
Essentially the canon ending in XCOM EU is that you fucking lose and XCOM 2 is about taking back earth from an alien regime

Also any cahracter with caps is a massive "EH"
There are no capes in game and the one mod that adds em is for advent armor only and shares the same color as the primary one for armor so I can't do a gray chest with green cape.

I mean he doesn't need to have a cape
Senator Armstrong is a character here and in MGR he's fucking jacked, yet here he's a skinny motherfucker because XCOM 2 doesn't let you change the builds of characters
Just give Rance some green armor and we should be good

eh I have a build done I'll show what I have when I finish the joker

yeah, i know, but you are playing as the humans. I guess the best i can hope for is using qt ayyliums to fight along side humans.

This is the good joker, Hamil's joker

again I don't have access to anything that could be considered civilian clothes, Centeral's outfit is useable but I can't colour it.

Cloud and Serious Sam based of his original box art look

And here is someone that might be familiar. He'll be replacing any and all dead vidya characters. Once all anons die that's game over

WTF man?

How much did WotC change this game?

It added three new ridiculously overpowered classes and the chosen, which are utter fucking bullshit. Well, mainly the assassin.

My nominees: NCR Ranger, Raiden (MGR)

I AM TUROK

PUT ME IN

Also, it still baffles me how they managed to fucking take out more features by removing sidearms from everyone but the snipers.

He's there I accidentally deleted him, luckily I had him saved so I just restored him

The raiden gear is WotC only. We're using LW2 which isn't made to work with wotc

I think the one thing that burns me is the fact that there are no plain jeans for characters

Running a mod that lets me have a pistol primary class

Oh I should point out I made Courier 6 and gave him full NCR Ranger armor. I also made Arch Dornan, the enclave Sargent from Fallout 2

throw in yuuka

rule 34?

no. bitch is ugly like the rest of the furshit furries like

No Doomguy?

check the list

Fook… the funniest shit was in the game is sniping the lost left and right with maxed Raiden.

Can i suggest the (original) HECU voicepack then?

I use the HL HECU marine voice for Shepard, the main hero of HL Opfor

The Vipers are kinda ugly in-game too but that didn’t stop people

Also it sounds to me like you play with Lost and Abandoned on, because the Chosen are always assholes in the early game (except for the Warlock, he always sucks) and Lost and Abandoned makes it so the Assassin always has shadowstep and is always the first one you encounter. I almost lost a retaliation mission because the Hunter kept making everyone bleed out. No one died because I was somehow able to put him and the remaining aliens down before everyone bled out, but it was still some tense shit.

I'm pretty sure she always starts with that particular strength regardless, unless I just keep having the worst fucking luck.

Stay away xeno scum, you wont steal my semen to make hybrids.

Since when is Rance a dopey mudskin?

All that was made was the xeno mod where you can use advent troops as a part of your team.

fight for you. Currently it supports MEC, Viper, Chryssalid, Muton,
Berserker and Andromedon.
Why are you lying?

I don't get what you mean by lying, that's what I meant by
I wasn't saying it was exactly what he wanted, I'm saying that's the only thing that is even remotely close.

Nigger, I fucked up that copypaste but your backtracking ass suggested that mod adds ONLY advent troops. It doesn't

Aww,i want a cute viper to fight for me.

I looked up “Long War 2 WOTC” and apparently there is a group of fans working to port it over
This group of fans is also a group of Ledditors, though, so I don’t have high hopes

Can confirm that she doesn't start out with that always. It's just one of the more common strengths she acquires.

If you want to be pedantic about it then yes, Advent troop and the aliens are separate.
I called it the xeno mod for a reason, it implies it adds aliens. If you couldn't get that I don't know what to tell you.

Since this run became sponsored by blacked.com

its the lighting

I have a question, I am in a middle of a vanilla xcom 2 but now that the chosen dlc is out, should I start over with the dlc ?

Finish the campaign you're currently on, and then get the expansion if you want

Legendary/Ironman or go home OP.
Seriously, good luck. LW's a beast.

Already planned to.

Humans only

2 questions
1) is every "let's play" thread made by the same autist?
2) how much stuff is exclusive for steam workshop? I'd like to try the game, but don't want to buy it, maybe mod it for fun.

1. probably
2. nexusmods.com/xcom2/

Nah, but you need autism. Though when I stream I'm not going to talk at all.

I did this before for /monster/ Using Writefags and drawfags as the soldiers the gist of this is to

I Bought base nucom 2 off steam during a sale to get access to the items that were on the workshop. I have the full game with wotc pirated and play on that, originally I had to pester friends who had it to get mods for me off the workshop

Turok done. sucks that I can't color the bandana red and leave the jeans blue.

made sheeva

I did do an old-com thread a few months back but I got pretty bored of it due to the lack of participation.

Actually to answer that mod bit

I can upload every mod I have to a mega.co.nz account for ya

but only the ones I have there's about 300 or so

got lazy jacked some premades for more RE guys

They did have video games too

That would make my day if you would that do that because steam's mod workshop monopoly is fucked.

I like the attention to detail with the nationalities and the shows origin.

It's going to be a pisser since it's 300+ mods for both the standard game+DLCs plus the wotc+DLCs

There's a plebbit made mod launcher I use now that actually labels the wotc mods and works much better than the one the game ships with

Snek is half the reasons these retards bought Nu-com 2 in the first place.

It still better then what the nexus and xcom2.smods.ru have to offer

Make Max Payne and Commander Keen

Keen will be weird because I can probably do him easy, but I can't make a kid.

Keen done

Bad Boxart Commander Keen

And Nimble in clear sky colors

First test run and we get this on the first mission

And Sheeva's fucking human?

considering how she's able to speak communicate and talk with chris, yes :^)

Right so going to do a test stream thursday night at 9pm EST

This game is on sale on Steam atm btw

Where are you streaming from?

I'm disappointed OP but will still check you out your stream…got the link?

Hickock45

we definitely need bane/CIA

A self-defense situation

love the old bastard

I wouldn't mind.

We need more solider called Mchuge

They aren't video game characters.

That being said Dante and Donte are on my shitlist and I need to make em. I'll have to push back the stream to say 10PM EST so I can get food in

only really need the base game to access workshop mods.

It'l ltake time and I would need to dedicate more or less an entire day to upping all of them

Big guys had more vidya that your cartoons OP don't be a hothead

That bane is, not the movie version

That being said bane is going in

It Doesn't matter who he is…what matters is if he pulls the mask off would he die?

now I gotta work on him, but you're getting the better bane, mexican wrestler bane.

Shit i hope you save the stream somewhere because it would be 4am here

Any bane is best bane

If there's still room for more characters, put fucking York in there
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=653286255

I may be running late on this so hold on

I can try

twitch.tv/subscriptioncard

setting up some guys before starting. Stream may be turbo shit

gimmie a second my mod laoder didn't detect the new voice packs gotta reload XCom 2

ok live now

Gonna save bane and the others for later since it chugs trying to load all the cosmetics

ok beginning

Man Long War 2's loading screen is cool but it chugs like a motherfucker

It's to late here but hope you save the video OP

I have so many cosmetic mods is the reason

First real mission and Niko is already fucking dead
Great

I'd like to cite bullshit with the Line of Sight not being properly shown, especially through a fucking window

well that was 100% shit on my part

this mission bodes well for the rest of the campaign

so uh, yeah we're not off to a good start, since even failing a single mission can completely wreck a campaign in the long run
also that's a nice offline image op

and Xcom crashed. Time for a recap of tonight's shitshow

We start with the opening mission, a smash and grab op with a handful of units. The squad for this one is

The squad moves up first and gets into a defensive position.

It's only failed in the sense that we didn't complete the objective. 6 and Vader can live to fight. The game has a bug that they ONLY fixed in WotC in that after missions sometimes the game fucks up and puts the camera under the avenger before crashing. I'm going to have to replay the final moments of the last mission and save and quit.

I can't reload the entire mission since ironman but oh well

Is your stream over? I just got home.

The game crashed after I finished up a mission. I can reboot it shortly but I want to recap some shit first

and by short I mean like a mission

The squad sees their first pod of ADVENT, but decide to let them pass.

I see, carry on fam. Polite sage for retarded question.

The squad moves into position, marked one shooting a gas pump and the resulting explosion killing all the advent on the roof

Really, you probably should've just booked it as soon as Tommy grabbed the loot rather than stayed there and tried to fight it. You would've still lost Luigi, but the mission would be a success and the damage would've been minimized.

I should have but I wanted to kill the fucking ayy since it gets all those psi abilities and the last thing I want is one of the guys or worse tommy controlled. What I fucked up doing was trying to play it slow. If I had moved a bit faster at the start I could have probably avoided the clusterfuck at the end.

I could honestly cheap out and build lasguns (not laser guns) since they're stronger than the T1 rifles but nah

Another pod shows up, overwatch fire triggers as Doomguy, Carmack and Ed open fire on the drone,with Ed landing the killing blow.

Ed gets a hail mary shot in and Todd tells the Advent officer sweet lies about the next TES game causing him to faint.

Also gonna use
cytu.be/r/Xcom2 from now on for the sake of it being not twitch

The fire rages through the gas station, but Doom guy is unphased. Dropping an advent officer while carmack lights up another one

nice jaggies

You would not believe how fucking unoptimized this game is. I need to turn off AA to keep it from chugging too badly. In fact in order to get this game to actually run smooth you need a command parameter

-review

To get it to run decently.

Marked one gets a kill and we get a hint of where the sectoid is as it raises a psi-zombie

The sectoid pod appears and the group doesn't hesitate to try and cut it down

Todd and Sheva try to kill one of the advent but fail, however the Advent soldier hits marked one and sends him into a panic, like a rookie stalker he hunkers down

The fight ends after Buck, being missed by the sectoid, runs over to shove the barrel of his rifle into the temple of the sectoid and pull the trigger.

The 1st mission ends on a good note

Promotions for everyone back at base and shit happens. We connect with strya and one of the missions we sent people away on

The mission was to be a simple one, get in, resuce hostages and get out. The team picked was solid snake, Nimble, Niko Bellic and Postal dude.

Things went well for the first part, the crew narrowly being detected by a wandering Advent drone

The group find a building and try to slink inside, Postal guy takes a window with Nimble taking the second floor. Niko and Nimble tasking themselves to securing the hostages.

Niko and Nimble try to get through a door, only to find ADVENT waiting, in a moment of impatience and the game not letting me see through a window Nimble accidentally alerts advent to the presence of the group

Niko and Nimble are stunned as advent closes in, the man power now cut in half

During the confusion Postal Dude slips past the advent troops and manages to land a solid hit on the sectoid, Snake however only grazes what should have been a sure kill on the drone

While Postal Dude gets in a solid hit the battle continuous to be uphill, Niko is shot and left to bled out.

As the fight drags on Postal Dude retreats, freeing the hostages and giving them a chance at freedom. Snake, Nimble, and Postal Dude now fight the remaining advent forces as the hostages flee.

While the intervention of a Advent drone almost spells doom, the 3 save the hostages and mange to evac themselves. Sadly the kill counter ticks to 1 as Niko Bellic bleeds out during the violence.

While the smiling faces of those we rescue step foot on the avenger another op continues. This one was to be even simpler, get in, grab items, get out.

Darth Vader, Luigi, Courier 6, and Tommy Vercetti were picked for this mission.

Luigi makes first contact, a small pod nothing serious

Trouble shows up however when another advent pod appears, Though Luigi at the time was preoccupied, blasting a advent soldier at point blank with manic glee in his voice

The squad has problems hitting a single drone. Which comes back to bite them as courier 6 is stunned by it

the first hints af things going south make themselves known as a sectoid arrives on the scene.

Things go bad fast when Luigi dies.

Even with something of value grabbed, Tommy ends up trying to go after the sectoid giving them problems

The plan fails and Tommy falls. Vader and Courier 6 decide to bail after watching Vercetti get wasted.

However their time is up and ADVENT begins pouring in troops, even teleporting in psionically

The two escape but barely, the mission ends in failure

I'll do one last mission so hop in

cytu.be/r/Xcom2

updates tomorrow fucking tired

m-muh monstergirls

xcom 2 viper is furshit. It's in no way human, nor is it a monstergirl. It's furbait

Furries need to fuck off

muh scalies not furries

It’s xenophilia.
Furry stops being furry if the furries are from another planet.

Can I buy only the base game and pirate the DLCs and use mods for them?

OP, it's been fun reading this, post more when you can.

Nice try Fenoxo, but they are still furries/scalies even if they are Xeno filth.

I'll stream a bit today. gonna hop on my desktop and post the update from the last mission

yeah

the workshop lets you download any mod as so long as you have the base game

buy the bae game on sale and then jsut pirated the full game+DLC+wotc

Turok, Chris Redfield, Sheva Alomar, Leon Kennedy and Doomguy are sent on a mission, escort a VIP to safety

The mission starts off with everyone exposed except turok, whose instincts hunting dinosaurs let him start concealed. On the initial push a advnt pod is located and doomguy lets a rocket fly

Leon and Sheva both decide it's not a good time to fuck around and use their frags to drop the other two aliens

Another pod finds the squad and initiates contact, doomyguy fails to stop them and as a result sheva is put into critical condition, bleeding out.

Doomguy wastes no time and tries to get sheva to the evac so skyranger can stabilize her condition

More advent show up, the group decides it's now or never and flee across the roof tops, the VIP, who turned out to be the Ultramarine, in tow

Turok slices a advent soldier in two while Chris realizes he needs to haul ass. Though as a straggler he becomes the focus of enemy attention

Doomguy storms ahead with Ultramarine right behind him, meanwhile Leon and Turok hold the line to try and give Chris some breathing room as he barrels through lobbies and alleyways

However as Chris climbs onto a rooftop the sectoid mind controls him. The squad now has a tough choice, leave Chris to his fate or try and rescue him?

Chris breaks the conditioning and makes a break for the RV point. Taking fire and almost costing Turok his life. However he makes it up

Chris makes it to the rooftop and Turok and Leon evac. Just then reinforcements arrive

However fate has a different plan. Chris panics from a Psionic attack, frozen with fear he cowers behind shrinking cover till a mag rifle shot lands and ends his life.

Three survived two died and the VIP made it, joining the ranks as a battle brother

I'll stream later tonight or something

Uploading the entyirety of my workshop mod folder now

14 gigs uncompressed includes wotc mods

;_;7
RIP thicc brownie and muscle man.

I'm trying to upload everything but mega is being an asshole. Gonna get a stream going in 20 minutes and play for an hour or so

Commander, the aliens continue to make progress on the Avatar Project. If we're going to slow them down, we need to move fast.
Commander, the aliens continue to make progress on the Avatar Project. If we're going to slow them down, we need to move fast.

LIVE AGAIN

gib link

cytu.be/r/Xcom2

Xcom took my computer 10 seconds please

back up

Updates later

also the game crashed and when I reloaded it it's before the muton pod came out

One op starts and another one needs execution. The squad begins their movements

Ed, John Carmack, Wesker and Agent 47 move silently, getting as close to the building as they can, avoiding advent patrols along the way

They move up, finding advent on the transmitter. Agent 47 decides to engage in a explosive manner

Wesker, Ed, and Carmack end up wasting no time and shut down some of the advent in the area

Wit hthe squad's position revealed they hunker down and start working at the advent approaching while damaging the tower before transfer can occur

Despite some near misses and a minor grazing the squad returns to base, the transmitter destroyed and everyone coming back safe. A blessing compared to the prior two missions

As one squad returns two more leave.

SHODAN, Ultramarine, and Bane are sent out on a rescue mission. While Snake, Ed, Marked one, and Helmet guy are sent on another

Meanwhile another squad has to operate, Arch Dornan (The Navarro Sargent from F2), Postal Dude, Todd Howard, and Kiryu Kazuma are sent to extract intel from a container and escape with it. A simple plan until one idea goes wrong

Dornan sees a tanker, and thinks to explode it. however the tanker doesn't and the group's position is blown. Postal Dude pops a smoke and gives the squad cover as the shit hits the fan

Todd drops another ayy as they move up. Dornan finds some gear and grabs it.

The pod is dealt with quickly and Kiryu ends up finding more salvage in the bodies. Postal dude moves in and has his gremlin take the data, securing objective A

More advent show up and start to move in on the gorup's position. Dornan calls in evac but skyranger ends up delayed forcing them to hold for some time

The four hold the line, mag shots and plasma whizzing by their hedas

Dornan pops a flashbang and breaks the overwatch allowing postal dude to evac with the package

In the ensuing haze of trying to evac, Todd is shot dead and the enemy closing in more and more on Dornan and Kazuma. Forced to leave their friend behind the two evac to safety. The mission came first, but at the cost of a brave soldier

Meanwhile in another part of the globe, Helmet and his squad move in on a mash and grab mission.

Almost out of the gate contact is made and the fight starts

The grenades fly as the squad moves quickly to remove the advent in the area

Snake saves marked one from a advent drone as the pair of Advent sentinels keep the squad pinned with their ability to fire and use overwatch

War is not without causalities, Snake falls as one of the two sentinels flanks and cuts him down.

The fighting keeps going as the clock keeps ticking down. Helmet and the remaining squad members cut down all personnel guarding the facility and make for the goods

Helmet lags behind, the only thing on his mind taking what he can from the advent troops. In his haste he almost loses his life as the timer hits 0 and advent reinforcements coming in hot

Even with the misison done another squad is going in hot. Ultramarine, SHODAN and Bane start their move to rescue hostages advent has.

Shodan and bane move up as ultramarine locks down the rooftop evac is to take place at. Bane makes it extremely painful for the advent with a well placed grenade

While Bane distracts, SHODAN infiltrates. Freeing the hostages

Ultramarine drops a sectoid as the fight rages inside, SHODAN tries to fight inside but has little luck, forcing a retreat

Bane takes some damage while Ultramarine deals it out, letting not a single Xeno to live

The firefight in the street rages as the hostages evac, with the last one close to the evac, SHODAN makes it's escape

As the first of the civs make it across the defnesive line, Ultramarine pops a smoke for extra safety. Using the cover to shield himself and the hostages

The mission ends, but SHODAN is put offline as ADVENT close in. The hostages, Ultramarine and Bane live to fight another day

I'll stream again inna bit

fuck it gimmie 5 minutes and I can stream for a bit

LIVE NOW
cytu.be/r/Xcom2

gonna restart from the save the game made before it crashed on me

Hey I dont know if you are still accepting suggestions but you need to update your pussy game

Unless you want to go full adeptus astartes

GAME FUCKED

Game didn't want me finishing the mission so cleanly so it fucked my save.

I'll put up a new thread sometime this week when I have some free time. 7th-8th I think I have 3 days of fuck all to do. I'll throw up a new thread then

STILL NEED SUGGESTIONS, CURRENTLY TO BE MADE INCLUDES

Dante
Donte
York
Captain Qwark

Need vidya suggestions.

Always accepting, the rules for defeat are when we run out of vidya heros and the user squad dies

Also for the JSR girls I need names. dunno who the red haired cunt is.

Before I go to bed

Zoey done

Ya can make the members of NOBLE team from gaylo if you've already got the chief and Buck

Well aware of that, I've been cutting corners since with all the cosmetics the game takes ages to load.

I can get the noble team pack and go from there,

Snake? SNAAAAAAKEEEE!!!

Is this game anything like JA2 ?

not even close. Though I use a mod that makes the stats behave like JA2 where the soldiers skill increases not only through rank ups but by doing corresponding things

Notimportant
Jackie Estacado
That guy from OG Prey
Jill Sandwich

I think whats bvad is I have to use the riot armor from FNV because there are zero mods that add trenchcoats

Heres the newest addition

shti was is dante there twice.

Also heather from SH and Samus. When you alt tab out in this game or in my case switch active windows the lighting gets fucky

Notimportant done

Monsoon