LOL

LOL

L

Since this thread will be deleted because Mark hates fun…

Continue?
Please say no.

no

:^)

I'd hang out with that table before I'd go anywhere near the circus freak table

No thank you

American giantess "artists" are all shit holy fuck.

Does someone have the picture comparing the ghaggot in a devil costume reading a book to children to some slaneesh cultists?

Monkey's paw, mother fuckers.

Thanks. I felt dirty just saving those.

Here are some of Steam's recent masterpieces you all might have missed :^)

No problems.

Male feminist is another synonym for rapist

PRESENT DATE

SHHHIEEEETT

Shortly after he tweeted that he quickly deleted it. But I'm sure he makes a great ally whatever the fuck that means.

nuPhoenix Wright was a mistake
both Apollo and Athena are shit

Shit that means one of my sister's was raped. Kinda hot.

If people like Brianna Wu were beaten to death more frequently, we wouldn't have the problems we have today.

What is the story behind the second pic?

Man,i hate it when people say shit like "you can't be racist to whites" and then i see shit like this,and then when you bring it up to them they say "well whites deseve it"
Yeah,and you niggers deserved slavery too,right?

Really splits my pistachios.

Who brought a graphing calc?

Its really sad to see how the Civilization series has fallen. V was a bad sequel to Beyond the Sword, but at least they tried making up for it with the expansions. Now between VI adding diversity for diversity's sake while not bothering to actually fixing the game or adding new mechanics and everyone pretending Beyond Earth never happened the future looks really grim to the series.

I think it's a label maker

So that's it.
It looked like one of those Casio fx things at first glance.

Mostly because "racist" is a term they hijacked to paint White People as the dictator(s) in an imaginary hierarchy of people that they claim White People invented to put themselves at the top of.
A person lower in the hierarchy can't be Racist to a person higher up, and since according to them Whites are at the top, you can't be racist against Whites. They're insane, and butthurt.

pfff..

I remember there being a fan-patched xenoblade. Anyone know where I can get it?

I find funny that white people are still at the top after blowing ourselves to pieces in 2 world wars.

That's a pretty big oven.

>implying at least half of them aren't faggots LARPing as grills

Why trans people are so fat?
Maybe there actually is shit tone of people who would love to fuck real life trap but simply all real life traps look like this?

Lack of testosterone (its suppressed by HRT to stop body hair from growing for eg) so the calories they consume arent used on building muscles but build fat instead

As an user once said so eloquently, "That's not a trap, that's an ambush."
And yes, there is no such thing as a "good" trap.

traps =/= trannies
know the difference, it might save your life

How? In the field, missing a reaction shot on either would result in some really nasty biological damage

Diet is a thing most people in the world can deal with, I don't see why they wouldn't.

Do you really think there isn't a trap lover who would tap that?

Because
1) Of their old pre transition eating patterns
2) because they are mentally ill

user, if they wished to put energy into being healthier and more attractive overall, they wouldn't want to be women in the first place.

I still don't know how the speedrunning community got infected with this cancer.

I wonder that too because to speedrun you actually need to play vidya

Everytime

Took me too long. Holy shit.

Mental illness and advanced attention whoring

Oops, my unceasing laughter made me forget to precise that I was reacting to the fourth picture.

There's a very large overlap with NGOs, charity and demographic replacement.

Hmm maybe the solution to not becoming a monster is to not play Monkey Ball. I love monkey ball

The Japanese win again.

I need more!

What is the thing with the TV?

:^)

They're still fat because they have no interest in putting effort into their appearance. They think transitioning will instantly make them beautiful, just like people who buy lottery tickets think they'll instantly become rich.

Speed runners probably aren't the most mentally sound people to begin with.

delete this

Bless you

Does someone have the bootleg rage comics from watchdogs 2?

It's a community filled with a bunch of autistic and otherwise unfortunate looking men that never had any sort of relationship with a woman. To them they are untouchable goddesses that they can never have. A inferiority complex that can be easily taken advantage of guilt tripping them into completely changing their identities just for some form of positive validation.

I do as I please, and please as I do.

ebin.

A mini-game replaces the "Skip Ad" button.

It's worse.
You have to say that phase in order to end the commercial, not skip it

when is there going to be an awakening for women to be conscious of how they affect others?

because not only can they claim they're the best for speedrunning a game, they can get brownie points for being the best GIRL speedrunner, making them even better than the silly boys!
I actually think a lot of this shit stems from the pro-grrl power messages that saturate media today, I saw a commercial just today where a little girl gets an autograph from a female olympic skier, who then goes on to beat all the silly boys at riding bikes, finishing tests, playing soccer, and finally she becomes an olympic skier herself, who gives an autograph to another little girl who's (presumed) brother goes from smiling at his sister to looking scared, showing all those dirty goy, i mean boys, that girls are better at everything, they just need to be encouraged!
any message that tells one group they're better will absolutely tell the other they're shit, and this furthers a young boy's desire to be what is constantly put on a pedestal so THEY can get praise and be desirable.

When I saw that commercial I probably burst a blood vessel it made me so angry.

I hadn't be so disgusted since I saw that ipad commercial where a mystery meat non-binary gendered creature asked "what's a computer?" and went through great effort to construct this disney-tier diversity smallworld where the focus character goes around with the iFuckMyself and does all these constructive and creative things to show not only can anyONE be artsy fartsy and productive but anyTHING can be artsy fartsy and productive!
which I saw yesterday

I hate jews

Look up Monkey's Paw to really understand that post. I know they're trannies.

That sounds horrendous. Glad I haven't seen that one although I try to steer clear of commercials because of how pozzed they are.

Link

Hav sum menes

I have an entire folder filled with strange guns

Gan dju bosd gude grills masderbadin?

every time it's brought up, I lament the loss of what could've been

L-LOL

aha

How is this not destruction of a people?

I never said it wasn't.
It's bothersome to end every post with HH

>>>/h8s/

pls

Your folder sucks ass.

Post yours if it's that great

Why did you make me do this?

It's a lol thread after all

Now post the other one

It's almost like Apple knows that their products are bought by dumbfuck hipsters with too much money.

I cannot find it because I can't even remember what the fuck the commercial was for, but I found something in the process that was equally as retarded.

the 2nd game looks pretty good from the trailer

When it comes to western women? Never.

You got me there user

I'm European and I'm still raging at the forced tip shit you burgers pull… I will give you a tip as an extra not because you otherwise starve but because he service was good
Dumb fucks

HAHA

>You are already banned. Blame Mark

I don't understand this murican tism

To be quite honest, what Civilization lost from its transition from V to VI doesn't relate to the art style as much as the actual leaders. Who the fuck cares about Catherine De Medici when there's about twenty other great French people (who also are 100% France, none of this mixed ancestry bullshit) who would fit way better as the leaders of the French civ? Heck, if they really cared about muh wimin, why didn't they make Joan of Arc as their leader? She was capable enough to lead them against the English even if half her stories are myth, and they could've picked someone like, dunno, fucking Fidel Castro or Churchill or whomever to have a more spy-oriented leader, but nope, gotta use the fucking widow whose only accomplishment was to outlive her offspring. Also why the hell are Georgia, the Cree and the Scythian acceptable civs but there's no fucking Italian, Gaulish or Portuguese faction? Why is somehow Nubian acceptable but yet there's no Seleucid Empire? Why the fuck are the Dutch led by Mrs. Doubtfire? They even removed the goddamn Turks, that's the absolute state of the Civ dev team.
Like, for Christ's sake, go play Rhye's and Fall or Realism Invictus over this shit. At the very least they gave us smug Alexander, like he should be actually portrayed.

Why did he think going to the store in town in his bathrobe was a good idea?

It's great how they couch their being a rapist/sex attacker while projecting a holier-than-thou moralistic admonition to every other guy on the planet ain't it? Any man who claims he's a feminist is suspect as fuck or else a huge cuck, either way they're not people you want to be around.

3rd pic is just a (insanely overpriced) prostitute with ideas far above her station.

They're usually formless fatassess before they decide to dress like a freak, as a FUCKING MAN BABY it's easier to pass off being an ugly fat fake-woman than trying and failing hard at being a thin pretty one. Reality and putting in the slightest effort are two hurdles those repugnant chunks cannot scale.

Being this much of a cunt.
Can't avoid his shit nigguh.
If her cunt looks like that it most definitely *is* a problem.