Warframe

Rise From The Flames Edition
Damage 2.5 when? This uncertainty about which of my weapons are going to suddenly become shit is not fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

tomol6-nsfw.tumblr.com/
warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-february-6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Further reminder that Titania is now the fastest frame in the game and anyone caught not owning one is a faggot and against the spirit of going fast

Mods hate him,find out this one cool trick discovered by a retard!

I refuse to post in a thread without Chadus in the op.
Remove hotpockets.

Is her Razorwing augment really that good?

There was a webm a couple threads back of someone melting lvl 130 bombards in a split second and flying at near-archwing speeds with the max buff

If only Archwing itself was fun to play.

Post chad memes indiscriminately.

somebody make a "the unholy virgin" prepping the bull of for the pet because theyre too beta to do the job themselves vs the chad Frost

At this points we shouldn't bother telling people to go back to halfchan, they're already at home here.

Are you happy cobalt? Is this what you wanted?

This is not what happening here at all.

What's happening here then?
All I see is cuckchan niggers spamming the board with their cancer and being pissed off when it's deleted

Mod stepped out of his boundaries and got shit on by anons.
That's what happened here.

how is it possible that non fucktard on this board still play this game with all the corruption case DE shown not to mention SJW and their bad game design started to apear over the years ?
and that's comming from a fucking faggot who bought during the beta a grand master founder pack like a good fking goy

Previous thread had a chad meme in the OP and the vol deleted the image. Later, he deleted the entire thread because of the chad meme he already got rid of.

This.

what was the shitty OP?

It was a chad meme.

Yeah that's a pretty shitty OP.
Anyways is a melee saryn possible? I want to use spores but she's so damn squishy and building for spores removes the use of Regenerative Molt since it doesn't heal enough.

There's a few different ways to. You can just have your normal build but use memeing strike atterax and just kill everything before you get a chance to die, you can use silva and aegis prime with healing return so you can both block most damage and get health from hitting enemies cause of the guaranteed viral proc. And you could always just forget spores and build for strength and duration to buff your melee as hard as possible.

I don't know what happened with the Chad shit, but spamming is against the rules. Don't take the bait and don't spam.

T-thanks DE.

Vol sperged out about a chad in the OP and deleted the picture, couldn't contain his autism then deleted the thread for a reason only known him. Real great stuff, was complaining about Facebook memes or some shit.
Have a spoilered meme that triggers cobalt

What do you have against Chad?

Everything.

can you post the picture which triggered the mod?

Allow me to put your mind at ease, then.
All of them, so DE can sell new ones for their Chinese masters.

Is that actually the border of chad? What manner of meme magic.

It was the chad nidus and virgin mesa, it's probably still in the last thread.

>Vol sperged out about a chad in the OP and deleted the picture
He did the right thing, then. Shit belongs on halfchan.

Do you stay in the virgin islands?

Yes

This.
The best update would be someone that actually plays warframe being in charge of something relevant.

Nothing, just don't spam it.

Seems like another Labo situation, I recommend talking with us in a meta thread since the last thing you want is for these threads to become undermeme tier.

M8 they removed all that shit from the workshop page after everyone kvetched about it. They're not gonna do it.

Mark were you the one who deleted my gibs thread,i was just trying to be nice and shitposters wouldn't stop derailing it.

aand it was deleted even tho it wasnt spam and the thread in which it was posted is literally last on the catalog.
great moderating as always!
maybe, just maybe you could stop this retarded censorship shit and hiding it behind "spam"?

I'll believe it when 2.5 rolls out. Until then I'm going to remain the pessimist on this. There's now way slash isn't getting kicked in the dick: it's just too effective.

Even if they do, the most meta weapons are still gonna be meta cause they all already main slash, and thus will deal equal if not greater damage through slash procs.

Ask me how I know you haven't read what the proposed changes are.

It's calculated off your total slash rather than total base isn't it?

percentage of your total slash

Wut? Explain further.

I've had this shit up for over a week and still no takers. I REALLY don't want to deal with the in-game trade chat, is there any other way to sell off my stuff?

The eternal struggle of the Jew. If you want to sell fast, sell low. One in the hand beats two in the bush.

Right now the damage over time dealt by a slash proc is 35% of the weapon's base damage. The change would just make it 35% of the weapon's slash damage instead.

Well, some people want to play video games. Applying a purity test to everything is a quick way to becoming a faggot that only plays mature games for mature players like themselves.

ALMOST on Plains of Eidolon… but is ruined by enemies taking you down whenever Steve thinks you are having too much fun, no questions asked, no amount of flares or shields saves you.

Glast Gambit?

But I thought that was 35% of total slash damage, as in after all the multipliers from mods. Is it only base slash?

Credit Boost is enough to do it, I'm sure.

Fuck you my monitor isn't waterproof you dolt

Nope, base slash damage only.
Fun fact, the current system doesn't take slash mods into account when calculating the damage of bleed ticks. Only base damage mods and combo multipliers are factored in. This wouldn't be changing in 2.5.

What this user said

Well fuck that's just retarded. But even with the new system, every thing will be nerfed across the board so the most meta weapons will remain meta, just weaker. I hope the collective moaning of the entire warframe playerbasde got them to rethink that retardation.

I really can't think of a time where collective moaning had any sort of effect on development. Archwing still made it in despite the sizable protests.

That's because it's literally the same cuckchan spergs

I wouldn't be bothered to play index for 3 hours just because I got a 3 hour booster, for that matter I would rather play normally.

I had under 1 million, also taking advantage of boosters when they pop up saves you from doing twice as many index runs for the same amount of reward. And you pretty much always have something you'll want to spend dosh on. My next project is getting all my cores to R10.

Oh so, what was all this stuff about Cliff.B? and tons of other shit of the same nature you see here?
Playing warframe is the most cuck/beta/goy-est thing you can ever do. DE ban you if you take leaderboard, they just write "suspicious activities". Then ban you from support if you dare to get more explanations.
funny story i was BANNED … for not loging in … i had to contact support to get unbanned. and do nto give me the "muh it's to protect your account" BS
meanwhile some people get free pass,
free pass to share account, to do mission for other account etc …
there is no Dev more corrupt than DE and yet anons are playing warframe ?
can they please go back to 4cuck reddit or anywhere else but here ?

Hey nigger, we have two mobile game generals up right now. Go bother them before you try and act like Holla Forums is some pure special place where only the best games are played.

This is what buyer's remorse looks like.

this is WoW corrupt private server's level of retardation. Just go back to 4cuck/v/
It has nothing to do with playing elitist.
Stop shilling. What's next ? battlefront2 ?

Your stuff isn't high demand.
>Mag Prime DE keeps nerfing an already niche frame
I think the Arcane is ok, but most people who are going to drop that amount of plat have probably never heard of Arcanes, and those that have are probably not busy trying to buy them. The Loki Prime BP seems to be the only thing you got that might have the highest chance of getting bought. Like I said in another thread, just run vaults, nightmare missions, and spies for uncommon mods and sell those as they almost always go for 20-40 Plat and drop more often then you would think. Also just list your Lethal Torrents, you get bucket loads of them and people will buy them for 15 Plat for I don't know what reason, you'd be surprised how often I get messages for that ezpz to get mod.

That's not how you spell incompetent.

Just now someone convinced me to give Primed Continuity for a little lower than usual, then we went to trade, I thought I would need the million credits for trade, but apparently is the one buying it.

Credit tax only applies to what you receive. You were taxed for the platinum, he was taxed for the mod.

Well, actually he said he would be getting the credits and all, kind of desperate considering how he tried to bargain with me, but now is easier for me, kind of hilarious to see him just go and probably bore himself to death at the index.

Was it Cobalt who did it?
He sperged out at me and a few other anons earlier today as well, banning us all for 24 hours and wiping everybody but mine's post history.
At least my ban was undone but I'm not sure what crawled up his ass.

You are platinum mad.

I wouldn't call them that user.

Holy fuck zephyr's thighs are thick. It's a shame she's hot garbage.

Let's be honest, they got lucky with Dark Sector's second attemptWarframe. All the mad dosh is because of dumb players and 150 dollar prime access. Basically the same as any mmo: Milking whales.

Zephyr is good enough to run sorties at the very least. She's just has only one good ability.

Eh, I don't see it.

Most mmos can't live for more than 1 year tho

Hey, guys! I'm a pretty regular poster in r/warframe and /wfg/ on 4chan. I've just became aware that this is another place to talk about warframe at! That's so cool that there's another place channers can go to talk about this game. This place seems a little slow though, but i think you'll be seeing a lot of me lately!

It just sounds like nothing fucking changes in the end tbh, if you're running with 4 corrosive projection mods you're gonna be using slash for the extra damage, if not then you probably want to be using puncture/corrosive.

they said the status effects scale with how much damage you do. so now a slash/impact/puncture proc would scale exponentially. in the case of puncture its a base 30% right now but in damage 2.5 it can go up to 90% max.
HOWEVER, its all about the fucking details with how they word things. They never mentioned the max damage percentage of slash procs, meaning you now potentially do less than 30% and maybe only max 30%. Also "the amount of damage you do determines the strength of the effect" how do they determine what is "a lot of damage"? How much damage is applied to the enemy or how much damage you gun does total, in the case of a shotgun is it all damage total or only individual pellets? Whatever the changes are guns that are already strong will probably remain strong.

Should I use Buzz Kill or Fury? I feel like it's easier to argue for Fury if I had a primed, but 120% slash damage on a non elemental build like this is a lot.

Have you tried testing both in the Simulacrum?

I would but then I'd have to forma it.Heiled

I don't mean both at the same time you nignog.

Titania is fast in theory but she gets stuck on doors since they don't open quickly enough, causing her to lose her speed constantly, and she doesn't accelerate very quickly.
Nova is still Queen

With Fury I have literally 1 capacity left, so I can't slot Buzz Kill, a mod that costs 2 more than Fury.
Anyway I tested both separately by removing Drifting Contact from both builds. I feel like Fury is a tiny bit better, getting those combo stacks high faster is pretty value and maneuverability always feels better.

I want to start a family with Valkyr.

Fun trivia:
>She is voiced by Megan
So if you want to imagine how Valkyr would sound when mad at you, you can have a pretty good mental image now, user.

I have no idea what Megan sounds like nor do I care about the VAs behind characters.

who is this semen demon

Looks like a rat-faced whore.

Watch the Devstreams and Prime Time for a live performance.
She's alright, I guess.

meh

>you will never have a waifu that acts like a bitchy aggressive hothead around you but turns into a shaky simmering mess when you sexually bully her

So how is this meant to change my opinion on wanting to impregnate Valkyr

Just went through a sortie with a bunch of frenchies they were ok, and this mod proves that DE is encouraging me to leech off other players. or use limbo/loki

It just says "complete", meaning 5 minutes, pick a stealth frame and chill in a solo lobby.

I did a run for someone, it doesn't work if others kill, you literally need to just stay 5 minutes without killing anyone, other players can't, you can't make enemies kill themselves (well, Nyx chaos/mind control cannot do it anyway), you have to get a good enough timing to use the capsules when needed, that's all, Loki or Ivara can help.

While that is correct, mr doubledubs, it sort of kills my joke. So thanks for that.

I'm honestly not sure if he was that retarded or a troll

Maybe DE has some minor employees joining the index runs and losing matches on purpose, I have seen people hoarding points and never scoring despite having not met the profit conditions.

bobbeh

reroll that thing.

What for roor? Nothing helps. It's still a shit weapon, with my luck even the high disposition wouldn't do it.

well, in these cases you can literally turn some kuva into endo.

I definitely have more Endo than Kuva, but I did try rolling a couple of times to not be a stubborn little shit.
Posting the second half because it's simply too good not to.

Probably in another two or three months. Devs said they fucked up and everyone told them how hard they fucked up. Want to do more sweeping changes rather than the tweaks they planned. In fact they fucked up so hard they had to start working on Khora again so she'd be more independent from IPS confirming my theories that all the IPS changes were made with Khora in mind without any thought to how much it'd fuck weapon balance.

If it's good and loved it will be nerfed. Tonkor should have told you this by now.

Well, the second one is free gas damage in one slot.

Plasma sword already deals pure electricity damage, so it's corrosive + fire.

Seriously, these fuckers, just stand next to their turn in spot and shoot them dead, let them pick up their own dead points and turn in, way faster than hoping the AI will stop being retarded for just a minute to even kill you for points.

Wait, what?

Is that vita port?

Just stand on the AI's turn in spot, and kill them as they funnel to it. Leave the points on the ground and let the AI pick up their own dropped points to turn in. Way quicker than sandbagging.

Tell me: how do I mod oberon?

Health, armor, efficiency, and power strength. Rage or hunter adrenaline is also a must.
I also run with phoenix renewal.

Thanks m8. I completely forgot that he had been touched up, and that I had the deluxe skin because of my boner for IgnusDei's skins. That Rage+Renewal combo is a comfy sort of security blanket. Have some ass.

Man, Ivara's 4 is disgusting. I never realized how ridiculous that thing is until just now. The fact that it can inherit both Argon Scope, which pushes it to just near 100% crit rate, and Hunter's Munitions, leads to real absurdity.

you might as well watch paint dry

Then why are you her if your paint watching is so much better?

I wish Creepy didn't start doing gay shit and futa.

Same.

Is Mirage good?
Cause I never had friends to do vaults and get her quest, but then the quest was moved, bugged out for me and I couldn't complete and two days ago I noticed it was fixed and I could do and it's gonna take me days for it and I want Mirage because she looks really good on the sorties I make with tons of crowdcontrol plus she looks cool and I like illusion frames and it sounds like it combos with a lot of other frames and I don't see a lot of mirages lately for some reason why are there so many Rhino's when Mirage exists and I guess I wanna fug it now.

Damn.

These are the two main untermensch populations on our board. You should feel bad about being shabbos goyim.

Nigga you cis scum

And what are you playing gentlemen, or a proxy switching faglord?

Ivara
No seriously.

I'm working through Armored Core 2 on my PS2

I too would like to paid to "work through" videogames.
Unfortunately, I have fun with them.

This is my last response to you, as it's clear too stupid to see why playing this game is a bad thing. I guess you can lead a retard to water but you can't drown him.

I'm but my connection reset. I am playing Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, later I intend to complete Deus Ex 2, Thief 3, then maybe replay Thief 1 or 2 and play some more Tekken 7 and Rising Storm 2 to fill my multiplayer game needs.

Well I mongled that but you get the idea.

Yeah she's good.
With 1 her clones deal extra damage and with Hall of Malevolence they deal even more. They can also draw aggro away from you so technically you get hit less not counting bombards or anything with an AoE attack
Her 2 is meh. But it can fuck with corpus laser gates so that's fine enough for me.
Her 3 Gives either a damage bonus or damage reduction depending on if you're in light or darkness respectively. Good shit.
Her 4 does damage and can blind anything in it's area of effect.

She's worth it. Best part of Mirage is that you can mess with weapons you normally wouldn't.

I love her, she has 2 builds. Either you focus on your 4 Prism and are a caster frame, or you go for your 1 Hall of Mirrors and 3 Eclipse and instead become a gunner frame. user above me has already correctly pointed out what they're all good for.

This is my old build I haven't revisited in years, but it should still be okay. I just got Mirage P out of the oven so going to start working on her.
I'd put Handspring in the exilus slot on this. I might change things around on my Mirage build but key is Power, Duration, Hall of Malevolence and Flow with Quick Thinking for defense.

The game doesn't even have lootboxes you retard.

don't give the retard attention.

all frames have actual voices. the valkyr scream is just alot more noticeable

reddit meme

meant for>>14245346
btw her body is covered in like 40% body tatooes and she doesn't even know what the more viable ones are.
nosse piecing
fake gamer girl instagram whore
we will probably find nudes of her before ever seeing any of rebecca

Go back to cuckchan with that shit.

yes let me go ahead and give a post with a hand full of replies some more

Thinking they have any worth at all is cuckchan faggotry.

apparently they are since you had offtopic shit shiting up the thread at the start just for the reactions.

Doesn't change that you outed yourself. That (You) shit is raw cuckchan.

nope
they don't even grunt or moan

go run a few adaro invasions. don't let the fucking corpus occupy this shit

Who wants a Vauban Prime set?

To be fair her 3 makes her really tanky, especially when making it a 80% damage reduction, plus add on to the fact her 2 makes it so gun control is active, so not only can she be tanky but barely anything will even want to shoot her.
At that point there's no real reason to waste mod slots on health/shields unless your fighting infested.

Is there any worse bug in this game than having to force quit your game without telling your party what's happening?

lol
what a gay

I'll take it
MidnightHook

It's a shame because they worked well with it, too. How do you manage to break something without even touching it?

Take it back, Samantha.
Take it back.

Friend request sent since you're not online right now.

It's kind of funny how that retard is actually right.

What's that? The forums are populated by cock sucking retards with shit opinions?
You don't say.

What about Valk?

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERF!

thanks user, im on usually somewhat late EST times

But he's right. Meme strike atterax bullshit is an exploit that should have been fixed years ago instead of making armor for cats and fish tanks.

It's not an exploit. Cheese maybe, but exploit it is not. Drifting contact working with exalted weapons, that's an exploit. But to address his retarded point, how about they make the whip stances good for a start? That would help. And unless you want memeing strike to be wholesale removed the spin to win will never stop, it's used on pole arms too(which also have shit stances). And just because there are autists willing to do things the no-fun retard way doesn't mean they should nerf shit and ruin it for everyone else who plays the game normally.

I bet you autists liked coptering too.
It's shit and should be removed.
Along with condition overload on chromatic blade.

Give me one good reason. All you have is "it's OP".

What in the actual fucking am I witnessing?

It invalidates all other play styles.
Alternative would be making all other ways of using melee weapons just as powerful.

I wish you could use your account across platforms.

I like the game, I bought the big dick founders pack before it came out, but I'd like to play from my couch.

I wish monkeys would stop using retard spacing.

Polearms have just as much reach, and something like lesion can destroy. Heavy blades with temp royale have great reach and damage. Cleaving whirlwind has great reach and damage. Sword and board is good too. In fact the whole of melee is the most overpowered weapon class, memeing strike atterax invalidates nothing. And like I said before, just play how you want, there are tons of good set ups in the game. If you're mad people are making a coop game that is already easy too easy, solo always exist. And what if it does "invalidate" other styles? If it did first off that's all that anyone would see in every pub lobby, which you do not, only on the designated farm areas and even then there are a myriad of farming techniques anyway. And secondly, how would you fix it? Nerf atterax, so now all those people who use it like a normal whip can eat shit? Nerf maiming strike so all those people who farmed for it or paid plat can also eat shit?

It's a fucking non-issue.

Hook your computer to your tv, and get a wireless controller. It's not hard.

That's actually a good fucking idea.
Too bad those kikes will never do it to avoid whales uprising.

can any of you actively justify why you support so much cancer in the industry past the point that you're addicted to dopamine release from pixelated achievements?

It's a fun game, homo.
Eat shit.

i said justify it PAST the fact that you're addicted to dopamine release from the skinner box. i guess expecting someone who plays this to have reading comprehension is too much to ask

You make game
Attacks are contextual and serve slightly different purposes
One of them has range, speed, best damage, hits every target in range, traverses ground, can be used at any time repeatedly, and is objectively the best, invalidating all others to the point that not spamming it is objectively worse for you
You have poorly designed your game

Justify [your favorite game] to be better than WF.
Ebin digits tho.

Why nerf maiming strike? What will that accomplish? Everyone switches to CO and saryn? People just spin to win with bloodrush instead? Christ it's an insanely rare mod anyway. Like you yourself said, just make everything else viable (which it mostly already is).

>you're not really having fun
Getting real sick of this. The core gameplay is itself fun. No one but koreans pla warframe for the grind.

It's not the best though. Like I said, there are tons of ways to do mass damage to everything in this game, so why give a shit about the least fun one? Technically a res quake banshee and EV trin is the best set up in the game, but I don't see that in every lobby do I?

Ill treat your question like it's not loaded and say the general gameplay feels good to control and provides a lot of freedom in how you go about things. I'd still play it, though probably not as much, if there weren't f2p time-slowing elements to progression. I start up the game most days because I genuinely want to do stuff in it, and the daily repeatable unique missions are usually just enough to quench me on this kind of gameplay.

Remove stat increase on spin shit at all. It already good you movement advantage, why have bonus on it? So people spam it instead of all other moves?
Then you have designed a shit combat system like said.
I do.

I'll actually agree on that one, as it really doesn't affect anything.
I'm fairly sure that is statistically incorrect, but neither of us have proofs confirming nor denying.

you just fucking proved my point dipshit. you are literally fucking saying that the only reason you come back is because of the goddamn waitwall. jesus christ the audience of this game is like a bunch of battered housewives, holy fuck. you'll burn out on it and realize how shit it is just like everyone else does, in due time.

What games do you play user?

You ignored everything else I said the moment I didn't 100% contradict you. Read it over again and see what you missed.

Oh wow, you can deal a shitload of damage by shooting somebody in the head with just one bullet? FUCKING OP!
Oh wow, you can power up your attacks by slightly delaying your input between attacks in a combo? FUCKING OP!
Oh wow, you can consistently earn boost by driving on the wrong side of the road? FUCKING OP!
With the amount of grinding we all have to do in farmframe any and all tricks are welcome. You lose out on maneuverability and are pretty much tied to the ground. It can also become monotonousness, but then again, you'd be doing whatever your dominant strategy was before that, which is also monotonousness at this point!

Yeah that's all comparable to this.

Fuck for a second I thought I'm on official forums.

No, the forums would cry for nerfs because something outpreformed them is OP.

people who want shit nerfed in pve games are cancer
i suggest going back to reddit

People liked coptering because coptering was fun.
I assume you were too much of a fucking scrub to ever get good, not that coptering was hard.
You fucking trash.

That's why I called him a retard, it's clearly not an exploit. I like meme strike, it's fun to use. But it feels too optimal in most cases, leaving you with little build variety.
I don't want it gone, and I don't think you need to nerf much. Instead buff stances in some way, add buffs or other incentives for doing combo moves other than for their animation I don't fucking know. Maybe a mod that increased the damage of consecutive combos (or make it inherent to all).

But knowing DE and balancing, they'll leave shit being completely OP for ages then nerf it into uselessness never to revisit it again. I wish they took the valve approach to dota 2 patching, where they just change tiny numbers here and there.

They've kind of been doing that as more stances come out. Vulpine Mask for rapiers does a fuckton of slash procs, Twirling Spire has a length forward stab with polearms (fucking finally) and force procs as well, and Stinging Thorn procs slash like crazy and opens up enemies to finishers for Covert Lethality kills.

There are some older ones too that work out better than quick melee. Brutal Tide for sparring weapons will casually knock things on their asses for the dozen-punch finishers. Gaia's Tragedy is nearly fucking useless on quick melee for how slow it is, but all the stance combos are agile and strong, and the easiest combo in particular will do massive single target damage with multiple sets of lightning rapid punches even with slow-ass Tekko.

Coptering was dumb. People liked it because you could go fast for nothing, but mechanically it's clearly a mistake. You had to get dual zoren or fuck off and get left in the dust.

Without balance there's no reason to turn on the game. When everything's trivialized then you don't have a reason to do it. Might as well go run lmaobox in TF2, or always take the warp pipes straight to the last world. While you're at it just look up the credits instead of playing.

go cry some more about balance on the warframe forums you little bitch
if the existence of one incredibly rare and expensive mod invalidates the entire rest of the game for you, then kill yourself

Gee, maybe such a harsh response means you're desperate and don't have anything left worth saying? Hold on let me include a silly gif for emphasis. Good job though, your exaggerated version of what I said really plays to your opinion that I'm a fucking moron. You're a natural at making things sound dumber.

Wow this is some more shitflinging.
Let me say this - There are 2 or more kinds of players, but main two are these - Efficient ones and the supposed fun seekers
Efficient ones - have found that this game is a grind and a timesink, so to maximize of ''squeezing juice out of it" and subverting the devs devious ways they make use of OP weapons and efficient tactics.
Supposed fun seekers - mostly newbies who are experiencing this game for the first or normies who do not understand the finer aspects of the "grind". Players who try to be efficient as much, as to not waste their own time, the Normies will inherently be wierded, disgusted or angry about - so their natural reaction is to blame their "OP ways" to the devs so they could fix it.

So who are you user? It's obvious that there are some of both in these threads and plus random shitflingers from who knows where.

How do I into getting plat?
Is there nothing I can sell that isn't a complete set?

You know the drawfag who's been posting here recently? The guy who made this?
I found out why he was so resistant to posting his account or saying who he was, going so far as to remove his signature from his drawings.
He's a furry.
tomol6-nsfw.tumblr.com/
I'm honestly not surprised, one of his friends recognized him here and the way he talked about his other art kinda gave it away.

Run spy and nightmare missions, dragon key vaults, ez pz plat for uncommon mods.

Nightmare missions are good.

You're dumb.

Goddamnit, every fucking time.

maiming strike needs to be nerfed and de needs to stop allowing people to use macros. i don't care about what other people do unless it affects me. the fact is melee is trash. it has great damage, but it's really not viable because of the usability. with macros and maiming strike gone MAYBE de will actually take a look at fixing melee

Making a lot of assumptions there user.
Still rude tho to break his somewhat little anonymity here.

You mean to tell me Shred and Vigor can be sold for good plat?

4/10 You tried

Tough shit. If you have a named online presence then you're already a bit of an idiot. But if you want to remain anonymous then don't fucking do anything that would link your anonymous activities to your named activities. Your art style and your choice of written vernacular will out you fast and easy.

Is this game good yet?

Making a lot of assumptions there different user.
I was the user that first found out who he is.

He's not saying 'you' as in you directly, but in an abstract sense if you get what I mean. He's speaking in the second-person.
Regardless, he's right. I would not have found his account if he didn't post the images to it. I wasn't actively looking for him, either. I stumbled upon his Nova picture somewhere else and from there it linked back to his account.

Not "your" as in yours specifically, genius. "Your" in the general sense.

Pick a syndicate or two and try to max out your rep with them daily. This will give you mods and weps to sell. Steel meridian and cephalon suda are popular since you can easily manage leveling up 4 syndicates without having to be too autistic about it.

Running fissures like exterm or caps is good too, you'll get lucky and find someone cracking rads and get a nice item or two eventually. A couple days before Baro shows up is a good time to do this.

You cold always just not use maiming strike. Just like you could use mirage and not give her a simulor (before they nerfed simulor). Christ no need to be such a huge faggot over a mod you don't ownlike.

After all if you want to complain about efficiency, you'd be bitching about Loki instead. He's basically perfect.

He's got some okay taste.

By default, furshit is bad taste.

Some people here just hate fun.

not trying to derail though so I'll leave it at this

Before I forget again,
Think again.

Basically.

>no tits
>large thighs
>that nose
If it wasn't obvious before that she's a coal burner, it should be now.
How can one person have so many awful traits at the same time?

What about those traits make you a coal burner?

Where'd you even find that? Sure it's not shopped?

I can't remember. It was in a folder I was cleaning up to make room for vidya because I have a habit of saving everything. Doesn't looked shoped.

Was gonna call shop too but it looks pretty legit.

Her lower body in general is THICCER than her upper body and seeing as how she has no tits it means she's worked to get it that way. You don't have naturally big thighs like that and have no tits to go with them unless shit genes are involved.
Giant and fake as shit eyelashes.
The presence of pubic hair on a "white" woman CY+3
Her shitty personality in general.
The presence of just one of these traits isn't indicative of being a coal burner, it's the presence of all of them at once that gives it away.

So I reverse image searched it on the off chance it'd give a source… I certainly didn't expect it to give this answer.

looks flat enough to be the real thing tbh

XIII-2. Even though you aren't talking to me…

Valve is shit at balancing in their own way, I just prefer smaller incremental changes rather than big sweeping ones. I just think that design philosophy holds up better. Do you think DE is ever going to revisit the various weapons they've completely ruined? Not a fucking chance. If we get lucky the meta gets thrown around a bit with their damage type changes in 2020.
I made my own shitty OC to punctuate my point, fuck you :^).

Really nigger? That better had just be part of the joke.

What are you gay?

Gib views fagot

Same as women that think that their opinion matters more because they're women. Agayguyplays is implying that his content is more interesting because he's a faggot, which is just not true.

Didn't he break down in tears because the men who actually knew how to play the game weren't available to farm his stuff for him or some shit? :^)

Link?

If I knew where this was, trust me, I would have linked it. Someone else in an earlier version of these threads posted it, I'm pretty sure.

Too bad I guess.

i do own maiming strike. i owned five of them. it's a cancerous mod that makes it so the actual issues of melee aren't addressed. it's for subhuman macro users and it baffles me that de allows macros in this game. this is why i care. if maiming strike gets nerfed maybe de can actually take a look at how impractical actual melee play is

Hol up, you can fucking do 1 hour survival with almost any frame with melee only in your load out without meme strike against any faction, the fuck are you on about?
I agree with the rest of your post, but melee is not impractical. It's actually stronger than 90% of ranged weapons when enemies go beyond level 100.

hour survival is nothing. the damage is great, yes. i'm talking about the usability of it. you have to put yourself in dangerous situations that guns and slide attacking don't have to deal with. maiming strike + slide attack whip completely negates the downside of melee which is why people use it

I mean, you're not wrong it's easy, but what dangerous situations you're even talking about? The rest of the game is even easier.
Melee in general has TWO healing mods, three, no FOUR combo extension mods, naramon to back it up, scalability, and huge selection of high-tier weapons in each category.

GOLDEN TATER ALERT

Good luck with selling anything Loki when Loki is about to come out of the vault in 4 days.

wot?

knockdown spam, nullifiers, getting shot in the back. of course there's stances with momentum that make you immune to knockdowns, but they are slow. really what i think would help tremendously is if de gave an option to quick shoot with your side arm like people can quick melee while shooting

slide attacking is fast and covers a bunch of range, assuming whips like everyone uses. speed is a defense

And are you implying melee stances aren't? You ever use tempo royale or final harbinger?

I take it you mean an actual shield and not Volt's electric shield?

Well yeah, that's the issue with meme strike it's op because it breaks game.
It doesn't mean that the entire melee system should break the game.

I wish there was a shield and spear, hell even with a throwing spear option

Considering he's one of those fags that think Nullifiers are dangerous in melee range, I don't think he has.

i can say without a doubt without even knowing who are you that i'm better at this game than you are in all aspects

so your argument is what i'm telling you what one of the issues is

Face structure seems like her, but I remain sceptical. All sources point to other chans.
I mean, I don't discard the possibility that it could be Rebeca, and I might beat my dick like I would a cheap whore who came back at the end of the night with a couple fifties only not "might", I will, because introducing a fetish has become more important than the model herself for me.

Nigger what? I'm telling you that melee stances are just as fast as slide attacks and cover just as much ground. Slide is not the end all be all of melee. And melee is the best weapon type bar none, whether this is a good or bad thing is up to you.

that's just objectively wrong i don't know what more to say

it is the most powerful. no one is arguing that. again, i'm arguing against the practicality of it. from personal experience i never ever see people using melee besides whips in endless missions or even sortie 3

I melee everything everywhere.
It's not very practical in cetus because of those flying fucks, but who gives a fuck about cetus.

The fact you think Nullifiers are dangerous at all contradicts that entirely.

Now I'm convinced you're a refugee from the forums and/or halfchan.

No it is not, use the fucking stances and you'll see.

Maybe you should stop playing with retard pug shitters? Your anecdotal evidence can't compare to the raw numbers that melee outputs. And tanking is easy in this game. Nidus, rhino, wukong, inaros, valkyr, etc. can all plow through everything in the game with melee and just staying alive. And that's not even counting all the CC frames who can just make everyone stand still while they beat on the enemy's ass. The only thing holding melee down is shoot the weak point enemies like bosses and nox.

Is there any game when melee beats missile?

This piece of shit actually lets you parry grenades and rockets with a wrench.

i think you're just a clueless shitter who crutches on macros and maiming strike. i'm most likely correct

gonna start linking this thread on reddit btw. have fun!

Oh my.

You can slice some missiles out of the air in MG Rising Revengeance.

I immensely enjoy how they threw a tiny buff at Mag, and now they'll pretend like they fixed everything and won't touch her, or make her fun or viable for the next two years, if ever. Oh, the things I do for love.

Do you hit them with a golf swing?

nah fuck these devs, if you aren't mad when you hear about the shit they pull, you're slow

Melee is practical, but it also comes with some dull playstyle limitations. Spamming spin attack macro is mindnumbing, especially in endless, and stances can't keep pace unless you've got nidus succ. The non-spin, non-nidus plebians are a tier below, and most can't survive the damage spikes you take while meleeing high levels.
Funs are better gameplay.

If you find the Tenno remotely attractive you need more help than the most depraved furry. The frames themselves are what's hot.

youre still jerking off to a kid in a robot suit retard

The kids aren't in the suits retard.

I don't find the frames or the potatoes attractive. And the kids aren't even inside the suit, my man, they brain control shit while sitting in their NEET pod in the ship.

youre all pedophiles

Goon begone.

You just ascended about three bait levels there friend.

who said anything about 2d retard

The kids sit in their vagina chair all day while operating the robot suit with a virtual keyboard. It's more like jerking it to a desktop computer.

I'm sorry did warframe just become real?

Those kids are older than (you) are.

I'm sorry did warframe just become a 2d platformer?

ur still goin 2 hell sorry

God damn you're a real laugh. 2D doesn't mean it has only 2D graphics you dumb cuckchanner.

retard

You're still missing the point, but I'll indulge you're retarded line of thinking. How many dimensions does your computer screen output?

lol

I'm sure we'll see seventeen more soyjack threads on /sudo/ and the frontpage after Mark does something.

I can guarantee it.

Yes

There was under a minute left when I logged in and I panicked. By the time I realized my mistake it was too late.

Meaning your matchmaking wasn't on solo from previous session.
Meaning you still pub.
You deserve everything you (didn't) get you piece of shit.

Wew.

Learn to read

Choose one.

that wouldn't have been very smart user

Invite only is the same thing.

I am both mortified but also excited.

I'm excited for Zephyr and Atlas, since I like using them and from what I hear she gets some good hangtime now.

It's funny how they keep fucking with his bladestorm without any idea how to make it werk.
Now they just did what a bunch of jewtubers suggested them to do, which isn't the worst thing since now it's not a guaranteed suicide button, but it's still a band-aid on shit ability that should be scrapped altogether and replaced with something else entirely, like they did with Ex.

Zephyr didn't really get what she needed to me, but she's definitely much better off. Atlas is really meh, as you need to use petrify now so he has a constant energy drain on top of his energy to punch, so he'll be like oberon and need rage and to be hit to keep it going, except it'll be even worse cause he has immunity when punching, but conversely can also heal now. For ash he just need to consume a lot less energy when using his bladestorm, I mean 15 fucking energy per mark at base?

The nerfs aren't so great either. I won't really miss res quake banshee, but ember got hit with the stick hard, and chroma won't be as incredible anymore, but still certainly good. Though I never really played any of these frames much except atlas.

This is what's going now with Atlas.
Atlas will burn.
Screencap this.

Every time the topic of reworks is mentioned by DE i die a little inside, they are going to do to Atlas what they did to hydroid an it hurts. I love Atlas even though he is pretty meh. This rework will be another nail in his coffin if not the final one.
Why cant they fuck with wukong? Leave my Atlas alone.

Basically this

I agree completely
the odd thing is that they're nerfing ember's WoF but leaving Equinox's infinitely scaling MAIM as is. I shouldnt be surprised anymore by DE but goddammit this is going next level retarded.

Don't want to turn this into circlejerk, but I'm still mad about tonkor

Balancing this shit is impossible because the only way these retards make things difficult is by scaling stats and throwing more enemies at you. Eventually you all you can do is make yourself literally invincible because otherwise you just get oneshot or instakill (or CC until death) all enemies before they can fire their hitscan weapons. Of course, they've realized that by making frames so powerful, the only way to make enemies pose a threat (particularly to the frame that can make themselves invincible or such) is by disabling the player. For example, by taking away their controls or draining their energy so that they become sitting ducks. It's just a poorly designed game all around, and it's a shame DE will never unfuck it since the base gameplay isn't bad.

What else could you want on zephyr? Rolling 1 & 2 together and getting something mildly useful is all she needs given her bullshit 3.

I'm skeptical about DE's ability to fix nado mechanics, but it could be pretty fucking nuts if it really does keep things succed instead of launching them, can be directed towards enemies instead of wandering off, and turns all your shots on the nado into aoe attacks.

I just realized they finally fixed toggle sprint, quality of life significantly improved. I enabled toggle sprint, bound "hold to crouch" to shift and "toggle sprint" to C.
Now I can have 3 fingers for wasd, thumb for space/alt (jumping/dodging) and shift for crouching ctrl for toggling crouch. I was so tired of having to move either my index finger from "D" or my thumb from space.

I never even realized there is a problem with sprinting.
I guess they need to do the same shit with toggle melee guard, since a lot of actions cancel it out, but it's not a huge issue.

Depends on how you look at it.
It frees up an entire finger, now available for other actions. Also using the same key for sprint makes it so your dodge gets a tiny bit delayed, you can't toggle sprint properly and you can't dodge in Ivara stealth.

I don't dare to argue, ultra satan.
You are correct.

Why the fuck would you willingly pointlessly waste a finger to hold a button down on PC when you could just toggle it and have access to more keys?

Also like I said, I moved crouch to shift so that I can crouch jump without having to use my thumb for both space and C, or moving my index down from D to C.

So it automatically releases for the purpose of crouch jumping more efficient? Like I said I have toggle crouch on ctrl.

For quick slides I assume.
I also use it as holdable to have control over length of my slides.

Also slides like user above me mentioned

Brilliant

what?
I heard about banshee, but ember too?

After 5 seconds World on Fire will ramp up to having half range, +100% damage, and double energy consumption.

Basically after activating WOF a percentage will start ticking upwards.
When it reaches 100% her WOF damage will be increased by 100%, while WOF range will be halved and energy consumption doubled.
It really depends whether her 200% damage bonus would scale with STR or not.
I heard people went apeshit in chat during stream over her and banshee, but I don't have any evidence of that.

You don't use your pinkie for both sprint and crouch?

Fucking uncultured swine.

Ballbag tickling is an acquired taste, I'll admit, but I'll be damned if I leave my pinkie out of the fun.

Pleb.

That looks just as awkward as my old setup (if not even more), except I moved my thumb between C and space instead of moving my pinky between ctrl and shift. Which personally works better for me
With toggle sprint you don't need to shift your fingers at all. Also you move your middle finger down to x? Positioning yourself properly to be able to hit X (thanks DE) is enough trouble without taking your fingers away from movement keys. Personally I use my thumb for X.

Does ignore block players from being put in a group with you during matchmaking? I'm tired of seeing this one Limbo shitter constantly

I was under the impression that once you've mined 200 cryotics you could go to extraction? Fighting lvl 40 mobs with a lvl 11 frame is like playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - not a whole lot of fun since you're being rushed.

I most certainly did, fellow dubsman.

as in, I selected the "play without relic option"

Get some standards ffs

If it doesn't happen again I'd just attribute it to good old sleek DE coding. I'd suggest playing those missions with some PUG fags, goes faster and you get more potential drops.

I usually do, but I was just in a pub filled Spy Invasion lobby and those fuckers failed every time. So I decided to let off some steam with a simple Extermination mission, but forgot I couldn't read and picked Excavation instead.
So yeah, just ain't my day today.

I'm sorry user, you're the one at fault here.

Fine, I'll take full responsibility for my actions, but only 25% of the responsibility for my bad mood.

Which of these is the 'most fun/interesting'?

I definitely plan on eventually claiming all of them from foundry, potato/form-ing them and using them etc… but I'm out of potatoes at the moment. I'm not in any huge hurry, I have plenty of guns I like to use for sortie/deepwave/etc.. more meta-ish stuff already, but I want to play with something new for a bit and I'm fine with buying a potato with some plat for quick gratification. I'll do the rest later. I know that Akstiletto is good for Mesa, that's the main reason I got it in the first place. It's more the euphona and sybaris I'm curious about because I just kind of ended up with all the pieces for those two while farming for other stuff and don't really know what to expect with them.

I'm not that interested in the bronco, I'm going to do the dualies version for MR (already have pieces to build another + the dualies BP/link) eventually, not looking to potato or play around with the single that much.

Also; the Harrow quest; I haven't done it yet. I want to do it. Is there anything special you should bring for it? Any particular type of frame (e.g. a particularly survivable self-healing one? a CC/defense specialist? AoE killframe? etc…) or weapons? (e.g. if there's some boss with invincibility frames/small weakspots or bulletspongey guys I might want ot make sure to bring some kind of single-shot semi with high damage vs a bunch of shotguns or crit sustain bullethoses or exotic laser/lightning/fire type things?)

Out of those two, the Euphona is the obvious choice for fun/interesting. It's a unique weapon that fires a single projectile in an arc with a shotgun alt fire. More importantly it has great damage. The Sybaris Prime is just as good but it's just a two round burst level action like the others with different stats. Hardly fun or exciting.

Ok, I just ended up getting sybaris after I watched some youtube videos about it and euphona.

2 more questions I guess; what are you supposed to put on Sybaris? Do you need to re-forma those two dash polarities? It's supposed to be status based so you want to run all 4 ele/status dual-stats next to the 4 cookiecutter rifle mods right? Or is there some way to use those two dashes? I got hella forma, I can change them, it's not a big deal, just wondering what I should be working towards.

Also; how are you supposed to build rhino 'now-a-days'? I honestly haven't used rhino like since key/endless void days when Saryn Prime came out and became my new endless void go-to. (similar story with excal; he was my endless void go-to before rhino). I got the iron shrapnel when that came out because it was a nice QoL improvement, but I really haven't played this guy seriously in a long ass time. This build is probably hilariously out of date, and I haven't put a single forma on him (Mainly because when I used him a lot was when I started playing and I didn't really have a lot of forma lying around, or all the warframe derelict mods, i was putting all of them on my boltorP, sonicor and tonkor and all the 'meta' stuff from back then, and then i didn't play him in forever or have any reason to forma further). I hear this new charge augment can get him silly amounts of armor if you spam it in the right situation, but I'm not fully convinced that's something to build towards since it seems extremely contextual and doesn't really address his 'old' major problem/dropoff against stupid amounts of nullifiers and parasitic/energy leech eximus that I used to run into in deepwave back the last time when I was actually thinking about how to mod him. And deepwave isn't as 'big' as it used to be, so I don't see the particular benefit of modding him towards additional survivability in an extremely contextual 'later stage' of a scenario that isn't really 'a thing' much anymore.

fug, i didn't see your reply until I had posted this

I'll definitely do the euphona eventually (probably after the free potato from the imminent formorian alert or next gift of lotus or potato alert)

As far as 'single target' or 'AoE' sidearms, from what I heard on the video I watched about it with the damage falloff and how you need to build primary vs secondary fire differently (crit vs status) I don't see it replacing any of my 'mainstays' in either category (V.Marelock, Aklex, Sonicor, or pic related [yeah I know Mara Detron is generally considered MR, but with the pretty damn good RoF and reload speeds, this setup makes it quite a bit of fun to use. I've pubbed quite a few pistol sorties with this and topped the damage charts])

Like said euphona is way more interesting, but you need to choose between the crit from the slug or the status from the buckshot as hybrid makes it fall on both shot types. I'm still trying to roll the riven as the curse it has makes it suboptimal to toss on the build and i still need more forma on the euphona, the sybaris on the other hand is done, and it is a ok weapon.able to kill stuff in sortie 2, but will suffer in sortie 3 because of the armor.

Good point, I have that on hand

Would you say the 'additional' punchthrough is worth it over the loss of the RoF from Shred? Or is it more for the slight added crit damage?

It kind of looks overall that yours is built more for crit?

I'm not 'criticizing' the idea, more curious about your rationale; are you basically saying the higher status 'as-is' is enough and to build the rest toward crit rather than capitalizing on the status and slapping a bunch of elements on there? Wouldn't you want a least viral on there to capitalize on?

Also; no heavy caliber? Why not? (I don't mean this rhetorically, I'm genuinely curious)

I wouldn't have guessed to build the sybaris purely towards crit.

Just as i posted the screenshot i noticed hunter munitions was way more efficient in killing things than bladed rounds could give benefit to a more critical build, I lack the endo to max heavy caliber and it is currently sitting at rank 0 or i would try putting it in and i wanted to actually make use of the polaritys already in place to not use that much forma on it.
On the pure crit build was more on the line that trying to go status on this weapon that is evenly split on IPS is going to be hard and taking into account the very good crit chance i could do even more damage by upping the crit side of it.
While trying to toss the viral idea here i encoutered the brick wall that is the vazarin polarity in cold mods, what a fucking annoyance. Tried the build on screenshot, was a little over a magazine more bad than the other build in killing corrupted gunners level 100.

What are these fuckers doing to Atlas now?

so with the chroma nerfs do you still think he's going to be used for teralyst captures? i'm thinking he will and maybe switch the trinity spot to smite oberon

Interesting, I don't know all that much about the specific numbers of EHP vs crit output. I just always though that outside of melee/combo scaling, SOME level of status viral or corrosive OR slash status cheesing was damn near 'mandatory' against armor scaling. MY own simalcrum doesn't have any dudes in it because I'm really lazy/unreliable on scanning stuff so I never really have the chance to 'test' something unless I happen to pub into a decent party willing to go 2 or 3+ rotations in which admittedly isn't as common now-a-days.

On a separate and completely unrelated note; I just tried out this galatine build. It was pretty good. I think Relentless Combination helps it ramp up VERY fast, I was red critting at 2x combo. which I was 'at' in a couple slide attacks through a cluster.

On the other hand; I have the impression like relentless combination and primed reach could be replaced with something else for an admittedly 'slower' ramp-up but a higher overall damage output overall within 'reasonable' combo count range (by which I mean; in most average missions, you're not frequently getting to or sustaining 1/2k+ combo unless your pub is not only shitters of the highest degree willing to stay around for enough waves OR you're in an actually coordinated team planning to stay to a certain point). What would those be to optimize this? Or do I want to keep relentless combination for the fast ramp-up and maybe replace reach with something else? (I mean innate reach on the galatine is already pretty great, the added mod makes it absurd, especially in tandem with the combo-building ramp-up, but I'm more asking if I could sacrifice a little QoL/ramp-up for a meaningful more sustained damage output at 3-4 combo etc…)

They're trying to make his other skills useful when all you need is his punch. That guy is commenting that players don't actually know how strong Atlas currently is and that these changes might make him strong enough for people to try him, find out he's actually strong, and then cry for nerfs like they did to Hydroid.
Bros, I gotta throw down, why are you fuck faces crying about Limbos on high level excavates.
200% Platinum mad. Sorry I played the frame that can babysit 2 excavators.

Cause playing with stasis limbo is the most fucking boring un fun thing in the whole game next to res quake banshee.

It's high level shit you're not there to have fun, you're there to grind.

You're playing a fucking video game, you're there to have fun.

The fun comes after that. After farming for ice I go back to my fun builds but sometimes you need to bite the bullet and play what gets you through the pointless minutia. I'm not saying only play the "Top MLG Meta builds", but at least understand when you need to get through the boring parts.

You know what's boring and un-fun? Excavators having no health and thus necessitating stasis limbos in higher level excavate missions with infested.

what stats affect the arca titron's slam attack? I'm looking to make something other than just another button mash blender to play around with.

scaling health is for gays and the enemies

You don't need to lvl up Lifestrike, 5% of your damage should be enough to heal you fully with 1 hit unless you're Inaros with a very healthy build.
Drifting Contact is a better Body Count. Relentless combination is cool, I don't have it so I use Gladiator Vice instead. Not sure which is best, more attack speed sure "feels" better though. If you have Primed Fury I'd favor that over both the previously mentioned.

If I were to slot in Lifestrike on my build, I'd probably put it in the place of Weeping Wounds. Also leave Primed Reach in it's super nice, but do feel free to try it out a bit without the mod to see the difference. Also max that shit, you can fit a full build on a Galatine Prime without formas as long as you potatoe it (unless you're short on resources, then go farm them).

What is your guys highscore? This is the best I could do.

Drop Vice for an element mod. Status/Element, even, if you want to focus on the slash procs. But there is literally no justification for not having an element mod on every weapon - or at least, every damage dealing weapon.

I tried out Vicious Frost and I feel like the damage might actually be a bit better, thanks for the suggestion. I just assumed it wasn't worth since I can't fit 2 elemental mods on this. I tried getting Corrosive by also replacing Weeping Wounds but that mod just seems too strong and I felt like I ended up doing less.

Play fucking vauban

No problem. Status/Element mods are pretty great, if you run the numbers they actually end up increasing the number of Slash procs you get even though they 'water down' the possible proc pool by adding in a new damage type. Going from +40% status to +100% status give syou 42% more procs, but the cold procs will only happen 13% of the time, so you net 24% more slash procs. That's before accounting for Weeping Wounds, but that should scale everything evenly.

But really though, the flat damage on the element mods are really solid. It ends up being just a straight 60 or 90% increased damage for putting one on there vs not having a mod in that slot, and generally if you can nearly double your damage with one mod slot then that's a mod slot worth spending. There are very, very few builds in which you shouldn't have at least one element mod on it; in one of my melee builds I actually have North Wind in place of Primed Pressure Point, strangely enough (pic related; the covered up mod is meme strike). Granted that's because of a nonsense riven, but trust me, it maths out.

Sometimes it's hard to fit elemental mods on meme striking crit weapons. I think I'd only lose damage if I changed anything on this Atterax for example. Also get Drifting Contact, it's just a plain better Body Count

Ok bois, what is the best balance between effectiveness and fun in focus farming?
I don't want to sit in one place doing nothing, but I also don't want to spend 10 times more time to get just as much focus as one 4 holding banshee in 30 minutes.

Drop the fuck out of that True Steel. It's garbage, and you definitely shouldn't be running it. A 90% element mod in that slot will enormously increase your damage output.

Also, I support Drifting Contact on the Atterax because it actually has a solid status chance baseline and can inflict some fucking vicious slash crit procs on harder targets that survive, but with that Mewan build my status is only 10% and I'd rather have 2s more on my combo counter than 4% more status.

PLS fucking respond.
I have all frames, and can get any weapon that I don't have.
I just don't know what to slap those lenses on.
Is Exalted Blade Excalibur good candidate?

Oh wow, yeah fair point didn't notice that. I'll give an elemental mod a try, maybe I was just chasing those red crits a bit too blindly.

They're completely redoing Banshee's Resonating Quake augment with the next patch. I would not put an eidolon lens on Banshee given that.

I focus farm with Equinox, and I max my focus in 4 runs without an affinity booster. Takes about half an hour. You need to git gud to be that fast, but with the Naramon affinity boost and an eidolon lens on both Equinox and the melee weapon it ends up being about 65k focus per run.

So Life Strike value is presented in regular digits, but it's actually percentage?
Fucking DE.

I don't like banshee in general.

I have one in the oven. Is it good from get go, or I need to forma/potato it first? Is it fun? Care to share builds/strategies?

You definitely need a potato, and forma and exilus adapters really help. That said, Equinox is ridiculously overpowered in regular content, so it's not like you're throwing these things at a frame that is otherwise useless. The augment for her 2 is also really valuable and can save your bacon.

As for the build, max range, lots of enemy radar, good duration, near max efficiency, screw power strength. Pic related is what I use, and frankly I need to drop another forma in to get a fuller build but that's life. It works well enough. I very obviously didn't forma specifically for the focus farming build, and instead forma'd for her regular builds, but it still works pretty well.

You basically run around spamming 2 to put everything to sleep before it sees you and then you oneshot them with an overpowered melee weapon. It's a very tightrope kind of playstyle; if something sees you you lose your 5x stealth affinity multiplier, and if you don't realize it's seen you and it goes and hits the alarm all kinds of bad shit happens. It's a lot more engaging than other methods of focus farming I've seen, but, in the end it's still farming.

If you're just using Equinox for sleep why not just use Ivara than? No chance of an alarm getting set off, you can put enemies to sleep, and you can still do focus farming.

So it's one of those frames huh.

Ivara is slow.
and ugly

Anyone who thinks Atlas needs the rework: you built him wrong. Your "WON PAWNCH LOL" build is actually shit for punching, its only good at staying invincible. When you tank duration and range, your punches will drop the combo and energy discount often and won't be the huge AoEs that they should be, your petrify becomes useless because you won't stone the whole room in 2 seconds and get more than enough free time to kill them, and your rumblers get REALLY slow and die quickly instead of zooming around and drawing tons of aggro for a long time.

The only actual shit part of Atlas is his bulwark's weak boulders. The walls themselves are fine. Stand inside for technical invisibility, easily protect defense targets, make the defense operative stop fucking wandering, fix kavor defectors when their pathing breaks, gather enemies around it at a chokepoint and fire AoE weapons at it (or long melee), and place it on a downed teammate so you can revive in safety if you can't bother with swapping to operator.

Also you fuckers better start building your melee combo meter, because that affects punches along with the landslide combo meter.

I bring my Huras kubrow with me when I stealth solo missions. It tends to focus on and kill enemies that are suspicious, and any kills they make don't affect your stealth multiplier. No more putting them back to sleep and waiting for them to go back to unaware.

Huras's murder tackle skill is strong as shit, so it's almost always a one-shot as well.

Your shit kinda contradicts itself
Atlas IS one punch frame, all his abilities are supplementary.
It's just general warframe community got used to 3s and 4s being ultimates, and when they spam those with Atlas and don't win the game they complain.
If you spam 1 instead and use 3 and 4 to cover up your ass, you'll be fucking invincible.
And yes, his 1 working with combo counter is what makes him great frame instead of decent one.

But with this "reword" you'll be able to heal up and stack up additional armor without any special mods, making him downright broken.
So yeah, he will get fucked eventually.

It sucks still. Wish they would just make focus farming more organic rather than this % of affinity shit.

Is nyx prime worth ~300p people asking for her?

I don't know about 300 specifically because I got my Nyx a long time ago as probably one of my first prime frames when she was pretty easy to get in void keys.

That being said; Nyx is fuckin great. Max range Chaos can lock down massive areas and she's my 'go-to' cheeseframe for 'annoying' special condition sortie 3s because you can stun everyone and walk right up and shoot em in the face with a Vhek or tigrisP or blast them across the map away from the interception or defense objective with a sonicor ; all in relative safety. If things get 'real' hairy you can just slide attack lifestrike through mobs that are fighting each other.

She makes otherwise 'frustrating' sorties very easy to the point that you can consistently carry shitty pubs with her.

Other than that mass-CC niche use, she's not particularly fun or interesting to play in my opinion. She's not a killframe for wiping out massive hordes or particularly survivable as far as her skills or innates go (e.g. molt saryn or Inaros or Nidus or Trin). But when there's 50 lv 100+ eximus coming down on you or an objective, she's my top pick.

Don't forget assimilate. Combined with a weapon that either has a very mobile stance like Tempo Royale or Guardian Derision you can gain something of an invulnerability state. I personally like using the katana and Decicive Judgement becuause flinging myself forward with a weeablade is amusing.

Or Final Harbinger.

True. I had completely forgotten about it in spite of literally coming off of my oberon. But yeah that's also good and you can stick Electromagnetic Shielding on A&B if you want to sap damage from allies if the fuckers would ever stay still

Bitch I live Chroma, but he is niche as fuck and already pushes any playstile with his regular build (positive str, positive dur, negative range and possibly but not necessarily negative eff), since he hits hard and is hard to kill, but lack of CC really make him good for almost nothing in solo play, and contribute little to team play.
I'm not saying every frame needs to have great CC, but at least price it acordingly. Right now since effigy can't kill anything it's only good for its poor and unreliable CC, but it's too damn expensive for that function only.
They should have made effigy his first ability, with the same stats, but at a (much) lower cost to reflect how useless it is. And make Spectral Scream his 4th, with a generous buff and a ramp up in energy consumption to make it ballanced. A dragon's elemental breath should be his ult ability, that's teh signature move of any dragon. Also, spawning effigy on your reticle should be the standard. It's bad enough as it is, and requiring you to move into the danger to cast it (and lose half your armor in the process) makes little to no sense. Find another use for that stupid guided effigy augment.

Switching the place of his 1 and 4 or not, I think the Spectral Scream would be really cool if it was an instant cast with larger aoe and damage but with a cooldown. If you slot cold energy you could maybe get guaranteed freeze on everyone.
No one wants to go around channeling that piece of shit.

Switch his 1 and 4.
1 Becomes a mode-change similar to equinox. Chroma becomes faster but loses energy, and the skin's cost is reduced. An augment lets it follow you around like a standcompanion.

4 now becomes a devistating breath weapon. Travesl in a fast-moving cone outward. Can be charged to leave behind an area that does something different for each energy. Mostly elemental damage statuses.

My take on it.

I don't know how to play Chroma and I'm not good at playing Trin. I don't have an Amesha either. I don't have harrow or titania.

How do I pub into eidolon hunts without being a total shitter/detriment (e.g. constantly dying) to the team without really doing anything important?

I can go get lures and stuff, it's more the fight I'm wondering about in terms of not constantly dying while all sorts of crazy shit is raining down (I know I'm supposed to shoot the elbows and knees in operator mode, people with actual amps are doing the real damage there compared to my Mote) Roar Rhino to give the team a bit of an attack buff? Molt Saryn to keep self alive and mainly focus on picking off the little ball dudes that spawn?

I'm really 'leeching' for lack of a better word, I'm just curious about what I can do while leeching to help to some minor extent (because let's be real; if the teralyst goes down or not isn't really affected my my being there) rather than being a TOTAL shitter.

So I finally got the last receiver I needed for Akstiletto Prime and I'm not sure if I should craft it for myself or hold on to it for a bit longer and sell the set. I'm definitely in need of more slots and fashionframe items, but are there any sidegrade or slightly less effective bullet hoses for status-build secondaries?

Go Volt, easily the simplest role in a hunt team. Mod for duration and put shields in between the niggalon and your team so the operators can shoot through it for the extra damage. It's like the one warframe power that boosts them.

Akstiletto are incredibly effective, and nothing else is really as good at being a bullet hose type weapon in secondary aside from twin grakata, but they have ammo and reload problems. I'd build it, or just make something like the pandero and live with the single shot.

With operator you should not be dying really. If the eidolon starts doing shit just go into operator mode and void mode, makes you completely invincible. And like said, volt is pretty good for newbs as you just spam shields and run around getting lures and killing small shit to help out while harrow and chroma do the damage.

Easy one of the best secondaries in the game. If you don't have a strong secondary consider building it for yourself, will make farming anything easier

I have Lex P, but nothing really that goes "i need status procs on all those fukken guys over there"

I dunno why would anyone main chroma, let alone "live" it, but if your frame exclusively one shot eidolons, you know it's gonna get nerfed. Hard.
Anything that is too good or just much better than the alternatives gets nerfed within a year period. Every time.
I think the only exception was tonkor, it took them what 2 years to nerf it?

Lex P is overrated as fuck.
Yes it can one shot bombards and what not, but you need to aim and fucking click for each shot with small ass magazine/clip/whatever that you reload for long ass time.
With Akstiletto you just hold down mouse and shit in rough direction of your camera dies.
It's just comfortable, fun weapon that is easy to use, especially if you get some punch through going.
Which means it might get nerfed at some point, but now it's wonderful weapon that you wouldn't want to change once you use it.
Also look at it. It looks like chad.

I didn't say you don't punch, in fact I said the typical punch build is not really a punch build, here's a build style that makes your punch even better and doesn't sacrifice your other skills. I focused on talking about the other stuff because everyone already focuses on the punch, which is the problem.

Focusing on warframe's defining ability is the problem how exactly?
It's actually when you can't emphasize one frame's ability without hurting others THEN you have a problem. Like with Rhino. Or Volt.
With Atlas you can build for punch and other abilities would still be effective.

Okay, you understand the title of what I'm saying but not the meat of it. They think a build that adds strength and efficiency and tanks the rest is a good punch build. That's not a good punch build.

They focus only on what they THINK makes punch good, so they punch around and think that's great, but because they made their other skills shit, they think the other skills are shit, so they tell other people to build like they did and ignore anything but punch because the rest sucks.

Get it?

jesus christ. i didn't realize how strong madurai's void strike was for dropping teralyst shields. this guy was one shotting the shields

If you make his punches weaker to improve his other abilities they won't become better.
You'll just make your frame weaker overall.

You don't make anything weaker. A balanced build improves each individual thing. READ, don't skim. I explained all this.

His other abilities are bad though. Petrify is just gonna get you killed most of the time, and doesn't do enough CC, his wall is situational at best for blocking off hallways and doesn't really give enough cover to be useful, and his backup dancers are really fucking cool, but don't take off that much aggro and do squat for damage. The good thing about atlas is that you don't need much strength to annihilate shit, and the rest of your abilities have good base stats so leaving your other stats neutral or close to it makes them all still very useable.

warframe.com/news/prime-vault-opening-february-6
Vault opening soon, you guys preparing for the incoming grind for max plat earning?

I'm gonna make this even clearer this time. You don't need max efficiency and strength since having good range and duration does effectively the same job and benefits your other skills. Positive duration means you won't be dropping your combo so it stays with the full energy discount and damage multiplier, and positive range means your punches will affect a much larger area around your target. In the end, it's as good as if you'd spent time throwing several more punches to do the same thing, and your other skills don't suffer for it. If you still have ~150 power strength, you're going to have comparably strong and more useful punches because they'll keep the combo and hit way more enemies per hit.

Now that you're using a build that doesn't make your other skills suck, you can see that Petrify will disable large groups in a wide berth from the moment you start staring, and Rumblers will run so much faster and therefore get in so many more hits that they draw way more aggro and don't need to be recast for a long time. Now, even if you don't like those skills, your punch is just plain better off, and those other skills are more effective for when you give them a shot.

Post a build. I've been looking for something other than my build that used duration as a dump stat. I mean flashing Stone Gaze still works as a quick stun-cone since I've got decent range But with the upcoming update, i might want a balanced build as well.

How does one trick goyim out of their precious sheckeles capitalize on the opportunity?

I really think they need a neon sign for this one.

Just be careful when you open it, my ram and cpu usage went up to 100% for about 20 seconds while it was loading.

I think the upcoming changes have a different objective in mind. They are supposed to bring down the bar for what passes as "hard" or "endgame" in warframe. I suppose DE wants players to feel like lvl 50-100 enemies are more challenging than they were.
From a gamedesign perspective I kind of sympathise with it. If you grade difficulty in your game by levels, you don't want certain builds to dominate 99% of said content. Hard content should feel hard, and if the hardest missions in the starchart don't even scratch lvl 100 and your players complain that endgame begins beyond that while trivializing everything else, then something should be made. High level enemies are unfair because of armor scaling. Low-mid level enemies are too weak because of metagaming. Well, something had to be made.
Of course DE is still at fault anyway for leting things get to this point. So now all we can do is hope tehy won't take too long getting things right, as it usually takes tehm a few months of hotfixing every time some big change happens

Game has problems with scaling since day 1 and by now it only worsened. It's flawed by design.
You are delusional if you think they will EVER fix the core problem, instead of fucking around with individual frames and weapons.

you have to go back

I've been here too long to fit in or even tolerate lurking anywhere else at this point.

Pretty simple. Farm up some sets and than wait until its all vaulted again. Give it some months than sell it for a few hundred plat.

Your combo duration is capped 1.5 seconds, which isn't long enough to really keep it going lokenyou would a melee combo or the like. If you're gonna punch, efficiency is a better stat than duration. And your rumblers still won't be very effective even with more duration and speed.

I'll post mine later if you'd like, but with the new changes balanced builds are gonna be worse off. You're gonna want max efficiency and primed flow because you'll be channeleing petrify the whole time as well as punching.

3 seconds. With 300% duration, which is of course ridiculous, but there's no cap to how high you can get the combo duration beyond how high you want your duration to be.

Huh, I thought I saw somewhere it was capped. Either way like I said it's not that useful, it's more for just taking down large groups cause you can spam it and the damage grows fast. Also is the melee combo counter affected by combo duration mods on your melee? Or by naramon? Cause that would certainly help keep your damage up.

M8 the wiki is even worse than the forums. Also I'm assuming the equilibrium thing is a reference to Clint Eastwood or something?

Never seen it.

Fix it. It's a pretty good movie, if you ignore the laughable early 2000's CG.

This should vid explain why

If my stomach wasn't killing me I'd say it was my lucky day. Ah fuck it, it is my lucky day.