Games that allow you to pull off crazy stuns

Let's talk about games that allow you to do some stupidly crazy shit if you are good enough, better yet if the entirety of the game is based upon the idea of pulling off stupid shit to win.

You'd do good if your post gave an example of the crazy shit you're talking about.

Too lazy to make a webm

Too lazy to care about your dumb thread

Also this game, being able to slow down time and using your grenades as well as land mines correctly is a really nice feel. It's always nice to throw a grenade into a group of Replica Forces at a right moment or make them walk straight into your trap involving a well placed landmine. That and the fact that you actually have to change positions and move around. I remember the moment when I was supposed to first enter the Armacham corporation building, two Replica soldiers ran out of it, I shot them, entered the building and left a landmine at the entrance, waiting for the rest of the enemies to walk in it was incredibly satisfying when it exploded.

Not exactly what you want OP, but you do feel like you're doing some crazy shit in Ratchet & Clank, jumping, side jumping, doing somersaults, dodging rockets, lazers, bullets, and making stuff explode and break all around you is pretty sick. You can't really combine moves or gameplay mechanics, so it'll seem disappointing compared to the game you listed, but you'll get that feel, and the music helps a lot too.

People used to do stunt videos in GTAs, with bikes and shit

Did someone say crazy?

Oh, also, Godhand

I can't find that particular video.. but EYE Divine Cybermancy seems to be somewhat similar to .
Not the stealth part, more of the pulling crazy shit with different skills part.

Any fighting game

You can do this stuff all the time in pic related. Can't think of many other games like it apart from probably Prototype, which was made by the same devs, but I never played it.

Do mods count?

And so on.

Bulletstorm allowed for a lot but if the game and level design weren't utter shit, it would have been exploited better

Goddamn that looks fun.

Playing the game at Extreme with no SlowMo and I just found out dual pistols are the best weapon in the game.

you've really never played the max payne matrix mod? shit, that came out like 15 years ago

Double Action: Boogaloo

It's free, had a lot of fun with it a couple years back

Sliding, flying through the air, rolling, backflips off of walls and so on. Very fast as well, takes a while to get used to not playing it as a regular tps, a lot of people would end up just running or standing. The fun comes when you're comfortable enough with the controls that you're constantly on the move

Haven't played it period,i tried pirating the games once and it didn't run properly on my achine.

The story penalizes you for killing too much people and most of the the missions/level designs are not made for this type of game play.
They got this type of control mechanics and then completely and utterly failed to make a game that fits them.

What a shitty fucking game

wow teleporting is so epic

That describes any sort of online multiplayer game when played casually.

wot gaem?

Gunz 2.

I feel like Dishonored has every advantage in the world for me to like it and I just can't get into it. I like stealth games, I like action games, I like Arkane, I like Thief, I like medieval fantasy settings with anachronistic technology, I like brushwork visual styles, I like revenge stories. Still haven't managed to get past the second mission across three separate attempts to start playing it.

There's no good reason why Max Payne wouldn't work on a modern computer, worst case check out pcgamingwiki.

Ninja Gayden

And the devs always pointed out you could combine powers freely and naturally. But the casuals on Holla Forums much prefer to bitch about how it isn't thief and muh nigresses.

In Persona Q, every enemy, including the final boss, can be permastunned with Tentarafoo.

It's like a slightly easier Hotline Miami with pause and tech gadgets (both for you and for the enemies).

Both of the new Shadow Warriors let you zip around with great melee for an FPS and okay guns. The second one has considerably better gameplay at the expense of shit level design.

Too bad to do this he wasted all the resources he collected in this and two previous missions.

Daily reminder Bethesda was retarded enough to add enemies that turn off your powers later in a game. Not only that mana potions are scarce and way mana regen is you will only use teleport once for most of the encounters.
And on top of all this the vid was done after doing low chaos playthrough or early in the game. To kill enemies like this you will need to avoid killing enemies. Otherwise it is Za Warudo all the way because you will have them in groups of 4.

It is game where you can combine all the powers to do stupid combos but you are rewarded for not doing them and avoiding combat.
I fucking hate Bethesda.

You're meant to just spam Chi attacks in the first one anyways.

In Alien Soldier your teleport move becomes a Phoenix Force if you are at full health, which instakills all enemies you power through and has the potential to speedkill and oneshot bosses. Though it sacrifices some health when you perform one, and to regain health you need to use your Counter Force on projectiles to turn them into health pickups.

Once you're good enough, you can zip past stages like it's nothing and speedkill bosses like it's nothing. It's a marvel to see in action and to execute yourself.

Gonna chop some bits out of this and then make a sub-16MB webm of the entire thing if I can get it into a reasonable quality.

That reminds me of Total Overdose, you can pull crazy wall jumps in slow mo like those too.

Hatred and Postal have pretty good crazy stuns.

Bethesda didn't make Dishonored you retarded faggot. Arcane studios did.

Wait a moment… Is that GunZ? Hello, 2005.

This has been on my backlog for a bit, is it actually any good?

Come to think of it has there ever been an actual Blade game?

Yes, fucking ignore everything I said and focus on the fact I said I hate its publisher.

Could probably squeeze a little higher quality into this.

I forgot about this game, I don't know how was the third one but Just Cause 1 and 2 were pretty fucking fun.

2 was great but 1 isn't really worth playing in my opinion, it's not like there's some sort of plot you'll miss out on and the gameplay is ass.

Your opinion is shit.

Also Superhot is really fucking fun, the story is shit but the challenges and endless mode are a blast to play through, especially the katana only mode.

What exactly does 1 do well then?

You can do equally interesting shit in their previous title, Arx Fatalis albeit with overpowered magic.

Lurk moar, faggot OP.

I know that there is one but I did not have it on me so it would probably be quicker to make it than wait for it to be posted.

While we're on the subject.

The second vid was remade to reflect the bigger filesize limit.

Nice.

I think this is too compressed, got another option.

Two parts instead.

Before learning how to chain dashes correctly:
After learning how to chain dashes correctly:

3 was basically 2 but suffered from open-world ennui where they added so much to do that it's hard to keep playing after a while. And I don't remember the environments being all that interesting.

There was a Blade 1 game on PS1, and a Blade 2 game on Xbox/PS2, There suffer from Pre Devil May Cry action game syndrome. So there age shows but could be worth emulating just for the hell of it. Funny enough Blade on the Game Color looks more fun then both.

The Ghost Rider game on the other hand is a fairly decent DMC/GoW style game. You can unlock Blade and he has a completely unique move list so that's pretty cool.
All the games suffer a bit from having a generic voice for Blade instead of Wesley Snipes.
Funny thing i noticed when looking it up I think the Xbox version of Blade 2 has his coat but the PS2 version doesn't.

I've actually heard good things about that Ghost Rider game.

Sonic Adventure 2

Battlefield series in general.

Ghost Rider does a decent job at copying DMC/GoW.
But the Van Helsing Movie game is where it's at. it It did a great job at copying DMC1, It's actually a really bad ass game, and it's basically what DMC2 should have been.

skip to 3:36 to get some gameplay.

Imagine Max Payne, but crank up the stupidity to 11. Shit's great.

It's not stellar, but it is fun watching mexicans getting comically gibbed by shotty and suicide car explosions.

I have no problems with this, will get onto it soon.

You know the more I read about them the more I realise movie games were on a whole average above- average for most of vidya history.

Nice work fag.

3 is not as good as 2 but has a nifty wing suit and multiple independent tethers and plantable bombs with thrusters on them which means another level of insane shit is possible, I think 2 is the better looking, there were some spots I could have set up in a shack and lived out the rest of my days there, whereas there's not enough uniqueness in 3 to counter how hueg is it.

I felt like I did more impressive stunts in 2 as well, vehicles are far too ready to explode in 3, the slightest thing can set them off which makes doing elaborate stunts prone to disastrous fuck-ups.

Nah that guy's just being really fancy, you could just waltz around and kill them in combat the teleporting is not necessary.