Budget Laptop for Gaming

I'm a poorfag looking for a machine that can play moee modern games without trying to commit suicide. It has to be a laptop because I'm constantly on the move and can't lug that much hardware around. I don't want a "gaming laptop" specifically because I know those are scams.

Anything around ~$600 able to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/NX.GTSAA.005
ebay.com/itm/Dell-Inspiron-15-7000-Gaming-7567-Laptop-i5-7300HQ-8GB-1TB-SSHD-GeForce-GTX-1050/273039925563?hash=item3f9272a13b:g:7lQAAOSwsPlZ1ndh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait for Raven Ridge

Normally yes but RAM and GPU prices are inflated due to mining. It's not the ideal time to buy. I suggest patience.

So visual novels? I think a netbook could handle that. :^)

this. or get a sub 300 dollar A6 while you wait. Shit can run nearly everything from 5 years ago backward.

Asus is a good brand to start looking into. MSI is also a quality brand in terms of durability.
What you're gonna be looking for in a laptop would be the graphics capability then CPU capability.
You can upgrade RAM and disk space anyway.
I'm not so sure if GPU for laptops are inflated like says because if anything, I think GPUs for desktops are the ones inflated.

Woops I just noticed he wants a laptop.

acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/NX.GTSAA.005

I got this thing for $600 on scamazon. It’s not bad, but I’d still recommend spending at least $800 for a 1050/1050ti or go used and find a laptop with a 970m/980m.

You are both faggots, in different ways.

Some people have legitimate portability needs.

Here you go thread starter:
ebay.com/itm/Dell-Inspiron-15-7000-Gaming-7567-Laptop-i5-7300HQ-8GB-1TB-SSHD-GeForce-GTX-1050/273039925563?hash=item3f9272a13b:g:7lQAAOSwsPlZ1ndh

Pick two and only two.

Your sentence doesn't make any sense because the words laptop, and gaming are mutually exclusive.

Thanks, I'll consider between these two options most likely. It depends on how quickly my current machine dies.

Also you, I'll take that into consideration.

None of these things go together.

I think when people saying gaming in reference to a laptop they mean able to play AAA shit,which,who gives a fuck about playing the majority of that anyways.

Nigger, you're asking gor a hell of a lot.

You CAN get a laptop that plays modern titles. The GTX 10 series for mobile and desktop are now identical chips. But not for 600 bucks. Try closer to 1200 bucks for anything decent

this
Build yourself a mATX desktop. It'll be the same size as laptop or console, 4x more powerful, and actually doable for ~$600. Just plug it into a TV and go.
There are very few people who should actually make the power to mobility trade for a laptop, and none of them are people who want to play games.

I have this idea for a "suitcase laptop" that forgoes size in favor of desktop parts and a big ass battery that lasts for hours.

That PC a cute.

where do you find tvs

tried that once and i was laugh at by everyone, i went around basically carrying a 15" monitor and an ITX cube in a big ass backpack , was limited to locations just in reach of a power plug (carried a 5 meter power cord anyway but still is barely enough to clear a room) and had to find a stand or a place to put the monitor that wasn't the ground so i didn't looked like a total pleb. That said i was able to enjoy PC games comfortably at work and basically get paid for playing videogames.

actually you can get an used lap with a 960m for around $500 - 600, but the reason i don't like old laptops or used ones is that they can just suddenly die because something in the main board overheats and burns and then you have no warranty to fall back in, that happened twice to a friend who his cheap parents only gifted him used laptops, and they weren't even craptops at all, one was an used IdeaPad and the other was an HP Envy

I got Acer E5-475G for $500
i5 7200u + 940MX
It's okay at least for me

?

There are absutely 0 laptops out there capable of competing with any DIY gaming desktop. If you want a decent emulation machine for N64 and older, then I'd suggest an HP Elitebook 8440p. It can run vanilla WOW with no problems out of the box and can be upgraded to a SSD if you're willing to pay for one. The only downside is that the videocard is soldered in and can't be replaced. You can usually pick one up for $150-180.

Yeah like said you are going to look like a retard looking for a monitor everywhere you go, you're also always going to need an available outlet or you're fucked.

See this is what happens when you ask people who never left their room advice on stuff like this

>>>Holla Forums

Ignore this faggot, OP. He's part of MSI's rewards program, a shill if you must. MSI is autistic esports gaymer garbage.

It's common knowledge Holla Forums is full of virgin basement dwellers

I don't know about their laptops put their computer parts never failed me.

This.
My brother got the MSI netbook once.
I think it was one of the earlier models of netbooks because it had that popular intel graphics on it.
Saw him play games that seems to make it go hot.
Still runs to this day.

I'm talking about real life experience man, so you can shut up if all you have is some anonymous source on that.

MSI's laptops and mobos are terrible contrary to what leddit will tell you. The video cards are okay.

look at ebay or amazon. i've been looking for a slightly-above-average laptop simply to install Linux on and do some word processing/work shit and i've found a bunch on ebay for like 200 canacuck dollarydoos. as long as you make sure to buy from a seller who's reputable i think that'd probably be the best way to go about it

How is a 5w TDP atom cpu mobo slapped to a shitty netbook chassis a good comparison? Atoms run forever regardless of who manufacturers the netbook. Get an autistic "draygun gaymen nashun XDD keemstar" laptop, then post your "experience" with it.

I don't know what reddit says but I've got a 8 year old cheap msi motherboard that has been working just fine.

Oh no, I think you do know what reddit says.

I wasn't advising OP to get gamer laptops.
I was just recommending a brand that from the experience I saw on the usage on that particular netbook was able to run up until now.

A netbook, where all the parts are cramped up into that tiny space by MSI, and is still running up until now despite some 'abuse' imo.
If you're not impressed by that, and that something hasn't burnt by now, then idk what you're into.
You're the one merely spewing that le gamur laptop garbage which I didn't even tell OP about, and obviously he's looking for a budget one.

I'd make you choke on all that dust you cuckchan tier piece of shit.

You have to understand all nu-males have never touched a suitcase, and all people who have touched a suitcase have never touched a video game, so a shitty laptop is enough.
You're trying to mix things to ultimately create a product that doesn't apply to any sizeable portion.
That's why nobody makes a real thicc phone with a very long lasting battery, we're a few thousand, nu-males with skin tight jeans are surely around a billion.

No it isn't, you fucking idiot.

Your build looks autistic as fuck, user. Should've opted for the black esportgaymendraygun-less MSI crap.

Let me guess, you are in the EU

This doesn't get said enough. But I disagree with the mini PC solution. If your priorities are gaming and portability, you want a handheld, not a PC. It's a self-contained, turnkey, purpose-built device just for gaming on the go. A PC really cannot compare.

Yes.

Stop making shit up

I'm sorry to break this news to you. Your waifu is a snicker licker.

Well fuck you too japs

kakoii != handsome

She's still complimenting a nigger.

I think we can at least understand that when you say someone is cool, you don't necessarily want to fuck them, right?

Get the fuck out, goon.

You must be autistic if you're ascribing that value to a perfectly benign adjective.

that sounds a bit like your own headcanon, user
gyarus can be pure, too

hahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigger, do you even know what a gyaru is? They're higschoolers and middleschoolersI won't judge that dress and act like whores. That's their whole fucking shtick. That's like looking at an emaciated lady caked in dollar store make up that said she'll suck your dick for a dollar and assuming she's probably not on meth. Is it possible? Sure, anything is. But is it likely? Fuck no.

It's an anime, nigger, it doesn't have to reflect reality. I don't watch whatever anime Galko is from, but it seems like she primarily hangs out with her girl friends anyway.

obviously they're not going to show galko sucking off dudes in the bathroom at sears so she can buy a new purse. They're clearly trying to appeal to the waifu autists alongside the muh dik crowd. But to call her anything other than a hoe is to depreciate the very fashion trend she's emulating. Niggers sag their pants, beaners wear bandanas, and sluts dress provocatively.

it's a pretty stupid show tbh, if you want to show me lewd shit just show it to me instead of hiding it under a bunch of cgdct. I'll stick to my manly shows about big guys killing even bigger monsters

enjoy your botnet. :)

don't watch it and find something better. galko is awful trash.