4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game where you can build things?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
iqdb.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats pretty vague. I guess heavily modded minecraft.

No brakes, no airbags. Just pure adrenaline.
Utopia for the SNES

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Watching New Japan right now

Sims so I can Final Destination happen.

Brown bricks

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I've been sleeping like 10+ hours lately and it sucks. Feels like I have no time to do anything and I hurt when I wake up

Mornin lads, how goes?
Playing anything fun?

I picked up MHWorld today and I'm mostly enjoying it, i'm happy to say. Finished volume 18 of One Piece and will start volume 19 soon.

Same to be honest.

Oh I think that happened to me a few times, makes me fee like I wasted time sleeping.

nope

How goes user

Whats that?

Hows things

Whats good in the hood monica

Better than no sleep

go back to /4am/

Dragon Quest Builders

then stop sleeping so late you mong. Set an alarm.

F

I did some volunteer work at the church today. It went pretty well. I also had lunch at the church. I didnt really do a whole lot else.

They don't sound good, gonna visit tomorrow/today.

Why report when there aren't any avatarfags? Also, /4am/ is ded

Too many too choose from, if I had to say one it would be a SDK for a modable game. Nothing like a personalized hideout.

I finished playing a game of don't fall asleep at the wheel

Is that the new MH?
How many volumes are there?
I didn't do anything today because I woke up like 3 hours ago

I'm going to set an alarm tonight

I already said I was gonna

i hope you keep winning that game user

I should've start doing that a while ago.

Old ass game kind of like simcity but in space, full name's Utopia: The Creation of a Nation.
Problem with my sleeping patterns is that no matter how many hours I sleep it always hurts when I wake up.

What was the lunch?
Any qts there?

Did you find out what it is yet?

(checked)
How goes user

Sounds kind of neat but I can't imagine a game on SNES like that being good.
Buy a new mattress maybe.

That's how I feel on my days off tbh.

I just want my laptop fixed but the tech shop is closed tomorrow so I gotta wait until monday before they start wroking on it again.

yeah it's the new one
I tried making Yozakura close as I could. She turned out pretty all right.
uhhh 82(?)
good. Sleeping too much sucks

know what sucks? wiki edit wars. why work on an article for five fucking hours and make sure it's perfect only for some faggot to go and change something just because he wants to inject his shit into it? fuck that tbh.

fucking tiberian rimjobworld

Ye a while ago, but I don't want to say.

Good job.

No qts. The lunch was just a bunch of random foods for a bit of a small lunch. I had a doughnut and some kind of apple cake thing.

Woah, shit

Go back to cotton picking, nigger.

No mattress can solve my problems boyo.

BIX NOOD MUFUKA

(You)

Will it be done tomorrow at least?

At least I wasn't trying to play vidya while doing it.

You know that weird you need to sleep but you've ingested around 1000mg of caffeine and you're just ready to go but are bluntly dozing off, kinda like that. Almost put a bullet innafloor.

tbh literally just delete the thread tbh

i'd certainly hope not

Yeah thats pretty good fam

I went to look at Trump's wiki to see how cucked it was and there was an entire page dedicated to his "racial views"

Is it brain or heart related?

How about a girls tits to use as pillows

The wiki format is obsolete nowadays anyways with disinfo rampant everywhere.

You need a futon nigga.

kidney

I fucking hate that feeling so much. I've stopped drinking caffeine after noon to stop it.
Stop playing with guns in the house user

Both or one?

They had some meat and crackers but i didnt get any of that. They also has salad.
I forgot that i hacked another wii today. Its alot faster when you know what you're doing.

idk

I don't know why, but I have this odd craving to fap to female sayians recently.

Probably not, at the rate things have been going. Also I'm almost done with pokemon sapphire. All that's left is the scanner sidequest, and then the league. Victory Road was much easier than I remember it being as well.

Her puffy vulva would suffice.

I need an unfucked spine.

Good morning faggots.

I find Anno 2070 super comfy.

Anno 1404 is pretty comfy too.

I honestly drank six energy drinks an a mountain dew a good while back. I shall play with guns wherever, I enjoy the click clak of the new toy

futon+chiropractor. Honestly that fixed my fucked back.

playing too much dbz autism

I've owned a wii for like 5 years and still haven't bothered to hack it

If its just one hes fiiiiine

Female saiyans are pretty hot, its a shame they aren't really in the show

thanks the character models faces in this game just look kinda of off-kilter no matter what seems like.

Yeah. Back home. Looking forward to the potential for a morrowind server with Holla Forums but other than that not much on my plate.
Probably will be looking for a job down south again so I might be able to go drinking with mimi again.
Tough question. I generally like any game where you can build things.

do it iqdb.org/

I always found the anno games too slow for my liking but then I have never tried 2070. 1404 was comfy though.

No thanks!

How goes faggot

What kind of energy drink?
Good luck with those kidney stones user

They shoulda went for a more animu looking face tbh

I go to a masseuse every week for what it's worth.

Its pretty fun when hacked. I just wish i could connect something other than just a wii remote or GC controller. I wish ps4 controllers worked.

That has online??

The las vegas jew kind in that fruit punch flavor.

You need a dude to properly do your back, not some lady who makes it feel nice.

Yeah nigga, morrowind with many peeps is great.

Human animals smell like such, deal with it.

I played A lot of Tales of Vesperia today. Also I watched Girls Und Panzer yesterday. It was better that anything with that title has any right to be.

GC controllers are comfy though

How do quests even work

Vag stink is gross though

Not my kind of anime tbh

I strongly agree. It's a pretty jarring transition from the previous games graphical style to this, but the environments and monsters look great at least.

I know there's the one in the TV special, and the two in Super, but that's it.

I've never watched DBZ or played any DB vidya. Should I?

They have shitty dpads and thats the problem. I cant play platformers with it.

I don't like this

Go watch dragonball and play xenoverse faggot. Right now

Makes sense, It's more fond of the tanks than it is of the girls.

I know but I ain't got the cash, dig?
Besides, the old hippy lady is quite the amusing sight.

So is ball stink, that's how hormones work mang.

Somewhat recent mod for openMW. Looks like there's a hostfag that might actually be going to invest time and effort into making it special unlike the last one so it might be gud.

watch dragon ball and see how you like the formula tbh the series gets pretty fucking autistic after awhile and dragon ball at least has that sense of adventure going for it

What about those wii "pro" controllers?

I just don't like any cute girls anime in a weird setting. Give me a school or get out.

Do you make a habit of sniffing other dudes balls?

Is that something you can host for like 1 other friend easy or hard to set up?

How goes user

I just went super sanic fast.

Put some change aside then. Spine fuckups and injuries aren't something to be taken lightly.

Those are better but i dont think they work with the wii

yes
haven't tried myself but I imagine it won't be sven coop tier.
If I had anyone to play it with I would have already tried.

me neither. That's what I'm saying. Sometimes it looks pretty decent and then there's times where it looks really bad. The characters at least. it's their mouths i think. Whenever a character smiles or laughs or frowns it looks ungodly-levels of horrifying.

Pretty ok, I slept 12 hours and feels like ass

Yeah, I know how Holla Forums feels *I think* I prefer it then terraria because I like the space stuff

No but several days of not bathing/working make it impossible for me not to smell that testosterone flow.

It ain't no injury though, just years and years of sitting awkwardly.

Were you trying to crash the server?

They made something similar for the wii not just the U

Is this on ps4?

*working out

Thats me today too.
Doing anything fun today?

Gross!

Those are classic controllers and i really dont like them. It turns out they did make some DS3/4 to wii cables and i might get one. Nintendont also supports DS4s.

Im heading to bed. Night.

It don't look like it but it do.

Then you need some exercise if its from poor posture.

What thats fucking weird

Cya next time fam

Yeah, it's on PS4 and getting a PC port in the fall

every now and then I skip one day, ONLY if I haven't been working or doing anything to work up a sweat however. Nothing wrong with skipping a day if you haven't done anything to get nasty

I'll watch DB when I get my laptop back. I'll just need a download for the series. I'll ask about it when I get my laptop back.

That's an American thing, water's expensive here.

That I do and that's why I'm starting boxing.

shhhh

Playing starbound and with my cat, he's being a lil shit and trying to sit on my shoulder

I can't remember much of morrowind but I want to play a mage on a server and just mess with people the whole time

I might look into it then. Need a new game
My back has been killing me for years but started taking insanely hot baths after I came back from nippon and it hasn't hurt since. So I never miss my morning bath

Nyaa will have it for sure

literally just rimworld is what you really want tbh

Man the only time I never bath is when I'm innawoods and there isn't a body of water I can clean myself in.

You're gonna need to lift and cardio mang. Boxing kills people with poor endurance.

All I can remember is where to get those fast boots and where that mage falls outta the sky.

It was enough of a win that she played CTR with me. Morrowind is too complex and so far away from her usual genre of choice that she wouldn't go near it.

I need to go to bed, too. Good night, faggots.

That's fabulous. Also it's pretty funny/sad that Detroit it infamous all over the country for being a shitty city, and it's not even the shittiest city in Michigan.

How much is that?

Argentinian spics confirmed stinky

I love that my cat doesn't pull that shit. She just runs around at your feet until she gets tired and plops down somewhere

I just hope you can turn invisible easily

What kind of games does she like?

Cya next time user

Might give it a try, looks cool

He's given up and is just laying on my desk with his paws on my arm

check it out. If you pick it up let me know and we can go huntan together
that sounds nice. I wish I could take a bath. The bathtub I have is far too small for anyone to bathe in it really. it's about 2 feet wide and maybe 5 and a half long.

fair enough
not a bad habit to have

Aren't all spics stinky?

Post cat

Our tub is pretty small too and I hate it. Knees stick out, can't dunk your head. If I ever win the lottery I'm getting a yuge one with some self heating shit in my house.

I'm never around them so wouldn't know personally

I've got the endurance, not the strength. The program comes with a full physical preparation though so I've got high hopes.

Yeah I went there a long time ago and I can guarantee that there are much shittier places in Jew York.

$44 in USD, $850 in banana money.

Kinda redundant there mate. Try paying triple in water expenses compared to the US and tell me how you smell.

Oh that's right rural place.

Is the economy that bad in spicland?

Gimme a sec, he ran off to do, something

Does the massage come with a happy ending?

And thus with the gym membership you may get stronk and shower.

I always got in trouble for not bathing everyday, its just stuck to me I guess.

Will have to experiment with.

same amigo. I wouldn't use it all the time, since I like showers when I'm just trying to get in and out like when getting ready for work. But man a nice, hot bath would be great every now and then. I gotta have total submersion up to my neck ideally. I don't like my shoulders even sticking over the surface of the water.

it'd stick with me too in that instance

Yee its comfy

What do cats even do when they do that. Its a mystery

Oh and paralyze spells.

I wanna live back in my small town.

Action games and racing games. Arcade style ones go down best and she's not very good at shooters though she introduced me to SoF2.

dunno, he's always super active at night, didnt wanna find my remove to change the lights

fucking hell, I shouldn't have eaten all my fucking pringles. I feel like shit all of a sudden.

In Argentina at the moment it's worse than ever, second only to 2001 which was the great banking crisis.

It comes with new age bullshit, scented candles and a good laugh on my part.

I'm pretty much obliged to shower after the gym for the sake of those around me. My test levels are inexplicably high for my habits.

Gotta get one thats like 6 feet deep. A tube. You just float in it

You have to go back

Whats her favorite action game then

Thats a fucking cute cat. Looks hyper

this is why you give them to me tbh

I can tell you having a deep as fug tub is the greatest, downside is I fall asleep in them. I mean I nearly drowned two times last month.

100% reflect when

It is what it is man.

I've been considering going to the gym. I just need to find a day that works, and I gotta stop getting take out.

Cute but why green/10

To my small Texan town?

This ruins everything

Are the girls cute at least?

To hawaii

I was born in Texas.

He is, he's a rescue, when i got him, no one wanted him because he's super scared of everything and only hid, so people returned him alot, but now that he's here he's all over me

I have them on a loop, it was just timing

das it mayne

i bet
wew user

Anchor baby!

Thats always the best feeling. My cat was stray and scared of everything for a long time til I got her to warm up to me.

I miss having a pool. My grandparents had a nice in ground one before they moved

My dad is legal.

You've basically got three flavors: Injun/half injun aka brown girls, Mediterranean Spaniards/Italians and blonde blue eyed Slavs/Germans/Nords; and everything in between of course in a melting pot like this.

Ain't no big deal, someone fished me out. Got told I wasn't allowed to bath without someone close by.

Gotta get dem counters nigga

Yeah its nice, just wish he didnt try to take my food out of the pan while I cook meat

pools are overrated.

for the best

So were my parents fellow anchor.

We dont want them. You keep them.

stop being an avatarfag.

you have flashing disco colours in your room constantly?

And your mom?

Make sure to stick to the ones of your own race

My great uncle owns a big ass piece of land with a private pond actually

Nah swimming is comfy as fuck

I feel like dying

No, its a very slow fade into a different color

Citizen

tbh

die quietly tbh

Yeah I know that well. It's Mediterranean only for me.

Welcome to the club.

Man if my body decides it wants to drown itself in a nipbath I ain't gonna fight it, just let me finish my beer beforehand.

I got one and its nice aside from the area round the dam, that is how people get hurt.

I would too if I didn't have my computers for 2 weeks

Uh huh sure

She was born in Missouri.

So you are sorta white then?

How big is it?
I would never swim in my uncles, he threw a ton of catfish and shit in there decades ago and those fuckers are like 3 feet long now

Then how are you hawaiin

What do you mean by that question?

Deepest part is 15ft, its probably 45 yards in diameter. It'll probably be deeper when I dredge the thing, or when I figure out how to.

Olive skinned, kinda pale cause I only go out at night, roman nose. Otherwise it's your run of the mill black hair brown eyes.
Last time I went to Italy to visit relatives nobody ever asked if I was a foreigner.

It's not even about the lsptop. I'm just bored. All I do is work, play bidya, and fap. I feel like I'm in a rut.

Seems pretty self explanatory.

What kinda fish in it though

He means you're not white, and therefore he sees you as inferior to his blond hair, blue eyed genetics.

I am Pacific cause my dad is.

He already knows this.

not when all you smell is chlorine that leaves your face/body every-so-slightly burnt feeling even after a shower.

whatever sinks floats your boat user

tfw no supportive gf

How was Italy? Was the spaghetti good?

Then do something crazy like I'm always telling you to do. Follow argentinian's guys lead and go to a massage parlor

Maybe I can be your gf, user.

I liked the chlorine. Made you feel clean
Whoever does your pool doesn't add the chemicals right

this tbh

no you're my gf now tbh

then no pool i've ever been in has done their chemicals right

Maybe you are just a wuss

Judge by yourself though.

Awesome, the people are really nice there, mostly ate pizza and derivatives though. Did a car trip to Croatia and Slovenia too. Met a real cute Belgian girl in Ljubljana.

Trout is the only thing that seems to be in there. They don't get too big it seems, 14-16"

tfw wife
tfw never get a full nights sleep

aight lads i'm out to go play more MHW. Have a good one!

doubt. I've had my hands in bleach for a year and a half on and off. It wasn't until 3 months after quitting that job that I finally got the smell of bleach off my hands. Somehow, remembering the chlorine as a kid is worse. Or maybe it was the combination of chlorine and sunburn.

But you're not a girl.

Don't do it, it's a trap.

Then why ask the question?

Cheating with sun white washing.
Sounds nice. I'd like to go to europe before it gets too much more fucked with mussies

Aren't trout a river fish

Cya next time fam

Use a hammer.

Cause it doesn't make sense.

Have fun.

I only get to sleep in on my days off. Sorry to hear that though.

but i"m straight.

It made perfect sense. Ritsu was mocking you for not being white, because he is clearly a racist.

the real question is what is the trap, him or your post?

He asked how am I Hawaiian. Hawaiian is not white.

They're in lakes and ponds as well. Only some actually go to the sea while others will lurk in lakes and ponds for years. They make one hell of a jump to get back innapond and upstream though.

Could be worse.

What if I said I was a trap and then posted some other person's waxed legs in thigh high socks?

Don't be ridiculous, I wouldn't be a trap, I already have a boyfriend.

He was subtly pointing to you not being white. I suggest you read it again, then send him an angry letter.

I guess they just aren't in lakes here. I don't remember catching any as a kid/teen when I still fished regularly

Gay and you're bullshitting me.

Picky one, eh?
Alright here you go. Thing is my shitty phone camera doesn't work well without an external light source. It looks all blurry and shit.
I ain't no liar though, I said olive skinned.
I'd highly recommend you went to eastern Europe, it's beautiful and still safe there.

what's it like having someone who's not your family care for you

Ain't too many places with lake trout, although these days a lot of lakes get stocked with em for fishers

Are hookers legal there though?

I'm arguing with a gaywad.

Legal as in cops don't give a fuck and are mostly corrupt.

You just look white, man.

It's terrible. He's cheating on me with his family and I don't know how to handle the fucked up situation.

That's right, jamal, watcha gonna do about it?

There's a lot of things I am, it's not gay or a nigger.

Ehhhhhh thats still scary. Don't want to get locked up in a foreign country

Whats the meaning of life

Didn't you say you were Hawaiian? That's where the brown people live.

just go out with your own family tbh

You ask this often.
And the answer is always pleasure

Pacific aren't niggers.

T-thanks

Then don't do illegal shit there dumb dumb. You'd probably get mugged by the hookers and/or their pimps anyway. Foreigners stand out a lot here.

I dont wanna. It's weird. Even if you can't get pregnant.

The answer is purpose. It makes sense you'd get it wrong, since they both start with a P.

Merdre

I'll just go back to nippon and bang soapland whores again at that rate

Well my purpose is to be comfy so

I dunno I enjoy going out with me family at times. my mother can really get under my skin when she talks down to me like how she does but I've come to just pretend I don't care tbh

I ask this question on the days I find myself wondering why do we as people live?

How is shit the meaning of life?

Well there you go. Live with purpose.

Yeah, but you wouldn't fuck your mother or your cousin would you?

fuck no tbh

You'll find your answer for it some day fam

Always do

Yeah you do that. Ongo bongo land ain't no place for casual travelers. Vid related.

I said Merdre not merde. It's an esoteric reference to a book, I'm pulling your leg here.

I just hope I find an awnser better than "nothing" some day.

advertising my board again cause i've met two nice fellas from it recently and want to keep the good times going >>>/eerie/
both of them are too busy to talk to me ever (
come talk to me!

i went to a fighting game tournament today with this old friend i met in special ed class. neither of us play these shitty modern fighters other than xrd so i dont know why we went. we tried watching a few matches and we had no idea what was going on since they're not games we play and ended up playing on a 3rd strike cabinet they had in the back all night instead. seriously six hours straight of 3rd strike. six hours of consecutive gaming without breaks makes me feel really sick, like i've been on a rollercoaster with the flu or something. it was fun though. we're pretty evenly matched so no one was getting steamrolled and getting mad.

Me either, but he apparently does. Not his mother, I hope.

Oh, ok.

You're in special ed? How old are you?

Youtube channel back when

You'll be fiiiiiine

I was talking about eastern europe not spic land. I'd never go to south america

I thought you were being literal but I didn't want to assume it wasn't a joke

the fuck is the situation up?

You'll get mugged in eastern Europe eitherway.
I'm off to bed. Hopefully I won't wake up again.

I'm gonna find some female sayians to fap to and then I'm going to bed. See you guys around.

Cya next time fam

Cya next time too fam

He's fucking his cousin

well if it's legal and I know that kinda thing is legal in alot of places