Games for Toasters

Let's have a good old games for toasters thread. What are some decent games for us poorfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!qh5VVSQQ!jNlo8xN9RnLfQSDBEWItbA
store.steampowered.com/app/759800/Everyday_Lite/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_video_games
youtu.be/vI7tWd7B3iI?t=235
myabandonware.com/
soldnersecretwars.de/?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a job, ya spic!

Scorched earth

hot potato

Have some toaster friendly games:

mega.nz/#F!qh5VVSQQ!jNlo8xN9RnLfQSDBEWItbA

There should be a kind of category to separate toasters by now.
Any toaster should be able to play
but toaster threads should automatically post hardware specifications already, or at least the OS it's capable of running.

You can get improved versions of Arena and of Daggerfall for free on some fan site which I forgot.
Arena isn't very good, but Daggerfall is objectively superior to it mechanically and arguably in all other aspects and makes for a well made CRPG.
E.Y.E. runs on anything, and the same goes for most source games.

As if there are any left.

Return of Reckoning

like pottery

Doom
Doom with mods
Doom II
Doom II with mods

But you play as a girl?
fucking gay

Toaster would first take 10 minutes to get a half chub. He goes for the kill but 1 minute in realizes he's rubbing against Ouya's belly.
He lazily rubs the base of his small cock this time against Ouya's pussy, hoping to get it in. It is that short and stubby.
He fails anyway, so he grabs his penis with 2 hands to carefully insert it, but with no support Toaster falls into Ouya as he bends over her and crashes his face against hers.
Slightly stunned both of them stand there, toaster puts both of his hands on the mattress and pushes against the bed, lifting himself up again.
Toaster tries to insert his dick but realizes he lost his half chub. He recovers it.
He grabs his dick this time with one hand, puts it in and accidentally does the same with 2 fingers, he then realizes he tore her hymen with his index finger.
He then realizes he actually inserted his penis in her asshole, the length of which wasn't enough to go past the anus. Toaster freaks out at the gravity of the situation as he stares at his bloody finger, Ouya lost her virginity to a finger.
Ouya's hymen was particularly thick, she is in too much pain to go on. Toaster goes home in his scooter, having failed to get any.
When Toaster gets home he jerks himself off with the hole in his physical copy of deus ex and overheats himself to sleep.

Post your specs OP. That is the least you can do.
I run 3,9Ghz overclocked wolfdale. It's 10 years old so kinda relevant to the thread. It run's like the garbage fire it is, but it's still better than any of the new (K means its not fucked up by design, 32 virtual threads, I swear, it's still fucked) shit.

Just emulate. You get 100,000+ games that run just fine, and are good. I recommend trying Legend of Mana on ePSXE. Or "Swagman" on ePSXE.
Swagman is a really good game
"On toasters, just emulate.tsh."

Holy shit animated PNG

Yeah, It's also 5,45Mbs, so I'm also retarded in a way. It's the internet, I blame it, it's just not natural.

>>>/apng/

I knew apngs existed,they just rarely get used so it's pretty well,rare.

I currently have these on my toaster chinkpad:
Blood
Brigador
Doom + shitload of WADs
HoMM3
King of Dragon's Pass
Myth
Original War
Quake
Steamworld Heist
S.W.I.N.E
System Shock
Terraria

From the top of my head
>Risk of fucking Rain

G-d bless you, user.

This deserves a (you).

Masterful

they need more moles on their bodies.
moles are hawt

skyrim with all setting turned down. i got skyrim to play on a 486 sx/25 with 4mb RAM once. you can do it, too

what is that unholy creature?

My libre Thinkpad:
- Freespace 2
- Minetest
- Hexen 2
- Emulation
No Wine though. That stuff goes on a separate laptop.

It's suffering to have bad 3D graphics.

They're good for certain use cases. Most of the time you should be using WebM or traditional GIFs. APNG is good for those trap thumbnails though where GIF would destroy the picture quality.

With good reason since it's a filthy hack to the standard. The defacto library libpng does not implement it. Some browsers support it. Little else does.

I see those ding dongs in the background.

Well I mean right now, it might not even be that, what with the absolutely fucked state of GPU prices right now.

I like skyrim, but dude. You're totally not actually mean it. It does work however, but most even basic mods require good cpu to handle during combat. Skyrim's gameplay gets only worse the less fps you get. And vanilla without mods sucks thousand cocks.

I got bored

Needs more moles.

this thread is literally me

Are you even trying?

Not really no, I told you I got bored.

monopoly
checkers
bingo

you can probably run most of these

World in Conflict runs incredibly well on toasters
At least I was surprised on how well it ran on my shitty laptop 7 years ago

It's not even the best infinity engine game. Delete this picture immediately.

make me

We can clearly see you just drew a gondola in her breasts.

You made my night.

said the lazy welfare queen who lies about looking for work so she can collect benefits
a racket as old as time

store.steampowered.com/app/759800/Everyday_Lite/
Its free and will run on a calculator, but its just a vertical slice of two features that will be on a game that is still under development.
I made it

Sure, here you go. This is what I play the most when i'm not using consoles.

In my area (read: 100 mile radius) these are the jobs that are hiring anybody without 10 years prior experience:
Inbound call center slave: Deal with people who are pissed because they are retarded and only just now realized it, or people who are pissed because the faggots at the retail stores lied to them and cheated them.
Outbound call center slave: Piss people off by calling them out of nowhere to collect owed debts, or to sell them shit they don't want, and get reprimanded for people hanging up on you.
Permatemp factory worker: Put pickles in jars, shape stamped metal, operate a towmotor, move heavy shit with minimal mechanical assistance, assemble and rivet things, but only for 80 or so days, then you're out of a job until you reset! Can't fuck up and keep you for 90 days or we have to hire you for real!
Retail slave: Scan the barcodes, deal with jews trying to haggle or demanding to be "COMPED" for the inconvenience of having to wait in line with DA GOYIM, possibly be the only competent employee for the sole merit of not constantly sneaking off to do drugs in the back room.

This isn't 1987, where you could get a job at the steel plant or the car plant, or any of the in-between factories and live well on your income without scrabbling for overtime just to pay for the water, gas, electric, rent, and phone. Hell no, you'd have bought a house in short order, and end up having more free money per month than anyone else, so your retirement would be better than a 12 gauge shell through the center of your head.

Just get a job regardless, ya hippie.

Also, this is the era where you will not be hired if you don't tick enough diversity boxes. The company has to look progressive to their shareholders, damnit, and they can't have white men making the rest of the staff look bad. Unless they're "white", and spend more time doing meth than doing math.

That's why it's called a job, faggot.

I work at one of the slave shops I mentioned. Been there for ten years, and made less last year than I did in 2012. A pay freeze went into effect years ago, so no one gets raises even for promotions now. People who have quit, have come back pretty fast, because there's still nowhere else that's hiring more than one or two people every financial quarter, or they want extensive experience in technical fields you can't get entry-level work in, and apprenticeships and internships are a foreign concept when you, ya know, need to earn money to keep from starving to death. For the record, I have a degree in electronic engineering. I could live like a king on Designated Shitting Street, but that skillset won't even pay for an extra value meal in the US.

Alright, you plan to work at the grocery store for forty years, and retire on social security income? It's not whether the job is fun, boring, or intellectually stimulating, it's whether the job is going to fund your self-improvement, or keep you gasping for air with your nose just above the surface of the water.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_video_games

Stop ignoring the issues user

Please do not actually buy an Oyua.

youtu.be/vI7tWd7B3iI?t=235

Indeed. We can no longer ignore that kikes and other pussy fight fuckers used to write shit articles, but now own many vidya studios and devs as well. Oddly enough, they didn't mention Warcraft 3 and all of the cheesy amusing soundclips that would put a MtF video journalist's panties into a twist round her balls because they never played it before.

It's pretty lame when you have to hold your enemy's hand just to get them to have some bantz in this day and age.

Since OP is a one and done faggot,i'm going to take this opportunity to ask user's to point me towards some good old games.
Specs:AMD A4-3400 APU
Radeon HD 6410D
No bully
I'm particularly interested in what user's would consider niche/underrated games,or just lesser known games,since i've got most of the must play ones already noted down/backlogged ie:Deus Ex,System Shock,Planescape,Baldurs Gate,Fallout and on and on
Regarding genres everything other than puzzle and point and click yet to find one that holds my attention goes.
Before any one sugests emulation,already on that,but i feel like it'd be derailling the thread into an emu one.
Since i was a console kiddy well into my teens,i have quite the backlog to go through,given the sharp decline in quality in games overall since 2004,and the myriad of emu options,Toaster gaming is pretty good and comfy.

Too many RPGs, you need some 4x in there. Master of Orion 2 and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

Just using the first examples that came to mind,i guess my RPG bias is showing,already had both of them noted,thank you user.

EYE is depressing.
Like the alpha of what could be a good game, before they put a game into it.

emulate genesis, playstation, super nintendo, TG16, and Nintendo.

That's seriously demented poison.
If I had the delete button for wikipedia, I'd push it in an instant.

Blacks don't make games because they don't make games. If they did, they would. There is nothing stopping them. Same for women.
Some of it is so ludicrous, that "blacks are in sports games which is a stereotype and then evil whites can play as them in blackface". The blacks are almost all real sportsmen, and nothing is said about blacks in whiteface when they play another game.
The freaks that write these things need to be institutionalised.

Can run F:NV with mods on pic related without lagspikes but EYE gets really slow in the first part of the game. Is the demo bloated?

Capitalism working as intended.

I got one for free.
I have never played it, but I gave it a warm place to stay, right next to my old PC parts.
She can rest now. She had a home and a family.

Why would you do that to yourself?

Reminds me of this

my god shes beautiful

pick something you wanna play, and actually play it through

YEP.

I'm pretty sure that's impossible. 4MB is the amount the original DS has and it certainly couldn't run something like Skyrim even with the shittiest graphics you can imagine.

sorry, i don't think you tried hard enough. have you ever considered looking in to online freelance work (transcription etc.)?

Transcription?

what are your skills?

Physical labor,basic education,i can work a computer more then most
So basically yeah,nothing

I don't deal with the electric jew.

Apply at two department stores and ask for opposite shifts, you can take a nap inbetween them

Applied at all the places around me that were hiring,they never got back to me
Funny,because they were staffed with incompetent niggers so i thought i stood a chance of at least getting a shot.

Are you like, on drugs or something? Walmart Tesco and shit like that are like always hiring because people constantly walk out.

Not at all

Are you severely autistic and unmedicated?

Nope,i can hold a conversation with most people fairly well.

Did you use blue ink on your resume?

He probably lives in Australia or NZ where there are no jobs.

Got an old laptop from a relative recently.
Got NES, SNES, Genesis, and gameboy/color complete romsets.
Project 64 works but not perfectly, lags a little on a Mario64 hack I'm playing.

If you have friends around, Worms Armaggedon is a classic, along with Super Mario War. I also have embed related installed, fun gauntlet clone.

myabandonware.com/
This site is a holy grail to toasterfags.

Nice to see this project thriving, keep up the good work.

No? what the fuck kind of question is that?

Oh.

Man it's just a shitty area i'm in,i'm not opposed to doing literal manual labor,i just want some way to make some money.

What country are you in?

The states.

Can you drive?

soldnersecretwars.de/?lang=en

One really good game you really need to try is called "Earning Shekels" a VR game that requires almost no hard ware.

why live

kill it with fire

Die By The Sword
Rune Classic/Gold
Old Tomb Raider games
Carmageddon 2

3rd pic almost looks like a TF2 map from that distance.