This is the trailer for an exploration game I have been working on in my spare time...

This is the trailer for an exploration game I have been working on in my spare time. It draws inspiration from stuff like Yume Nikki, Palette and Mother. Hop yuo like it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SmoochThisPooch
huskyindenial.bandcamp.com/album/bedfellows-frenzy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's nothing in that picture even remotely resembling a nose.

Okay so I actually watched it and the very first impression seeing it is "this is an RPG Maker game", since I didn't even see anything beyond walking I have zero hype for your shit. Minimum the first 2k3 Alter Aila amount of work done to it before you should show these sorts of things. At the very least make it a horror game or something.

Well first off, you're going to need to confirm something with me: This IS a game, and not a walking simulator, right?

The absolute state of indie devs.

Even the joke projects on /agdg/ took more effort than this. Go back to the drawing board, realize that YN took at least a tiny bit of actual effort, stop thinking that your game looking like Undertale is acceptable and try again. Or better yet, just kill yourself.

I would kill myself if I were you, OP.

Non-Kosher embed because OP CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCKS

this looks like something you could put together in 4 hours of work in 2007.

There's absolutely nothing exciting about your trailer nor does it make me want to know more about your game.

Holla Forums hates it. You know what this means OP? YOUR GAME IS GONNA BE A HUGE SUCCESS WITH THE NORMALFAGS.
GET OUT THERE AND MAKE YOURSELF SOME GOD DAMN FUCKING MONEY!!!

lmao nice meme """game""""????

I'll show you non kosher you fucking hooktube shilling piece of shit, go learn how to fucking encode videos you fucking brain dead retard

This
Shill it on Reddit, Twitch and cuckchan
I'm sure they'll suck you off and you'll be able to make some Patreonbux.

I'm dead fucking serious here, if you play your cards right you might be able to make some bucks out of work.

Consider suicide

Is this a fallout 4 reference?

Exactly.
Low effort pretentious shit = mad money
Also, my friend makes good music, redo your composer for the game and you'll be golden.
twitter.com/SmoochThisPooch

How can one live in shame selling people garbage? We didn't sold those games before all this indie cancer arrived, we had better FREE games than this.

Low standards, celebrity idol worship and constant conditioning, bloated consumerism with a hint of marxism.
huskyindenial.bandcamp.com/album/bedfellows-frenzy
Have some music.

your friend is a gay furry

Cry about it somewhere else.

Indeed, he's really nice though He also has autism, and refuses to even step foot in this site, so you know he's perfect to compose for a memegame

Does it track me or give Youtube any ad revenue/clicks?
If it does neither I give no shits

Nope! You wanna make good indie money? Hire guys like him.

1MA is the only way.

That is also, pull a Pixel and be known as a legend rather than a cringy queer like Toby fox.

Assuming you're not a (1) and done OP:

What is there to do exactly? Walking sims and exploration games work on the promise that there's at least something worth wandering around for. If all we do is wander around looking at backgrounds then what's the point? Is this like a YN fangame in that we look for effects and shit or do we literally just wander around looking at backgrounds? Also, Jesus Christ on the cross nigger, could you at least vary your trailer footage? All you did was walk right. All you need is backwards Lavender Town and a jumpscare and this could have been YUMENIKKI.EXE for all I know. Hell, the least you could have done is move your character up and down across some areas. God invented the Y axis for a reason, nigger; fucking use it. You do use the Y axis in this game, right?

So exactly like Yume Nikki?

This.

Shit visuals inspired by an overated shitty game made by a communist nip. AND it is a walking simulator, and not a game.
Pass.

someone needs to create a walking sim plus
basically, combine the original zelda with a walking sim
make it so there are hidden mcguffins, and you have to find a minimum amount to open the door to the final boss, which is also hidden
no real story is needed, just make it about exploration but still make a game

This is pretty bad. I would like you to sit down and think. For a long time. About what you like in video games and what makes them good.

Isn't that just Limbo?

This doesn't remind me of Yume at all.
Also you've hit the three big red flags of bullshit:
At least I hope the trailer isn't as content packed as the game is.