Whats your favorite musou game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have never played a musou game.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

this but I'll just say the Berserk one.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I beat that deus ex dlc in like 4 hours. It was pretty comfy being in a prison with nothing and having to find stuff along the way.

I'm still innocent of everything you try to blame me for. Observe the numbers

How goes user

Any news?

Mornin lads, how was your day?
Playing anything fun?

Didn't do shit today besides go to work. I came home, ate some pizza, jerked off, and now I'm here. I haven't played anything yet. I'm catching up on One Piece now though, almost done with Volume 18.

Samurai Warriors 4-II

I hope you didn't pay too much for that

F

wew lad

lol what numbers?

Not really.

Yes, but I'd rather not say.

hey niggers
got a bunch of booze i like tonight for cheap, so I'm drunkish.
how's it going lads?

Morning. Had to go to the doctor again because the last meds didn't fix my infection. So I've been peeing constantly for almost a month now. A few days into it and my pee doesn't smell like apple cider anymore, at least. I know what it smells like because I've been peeing in a large bottle so I don't wet myself.
Only ones I've played are the Zelda and Fire Emblem ones. The Zelda one is way better.

I was referencing the 69 in the next post. Not like anyone would believe me at this point.

All I have done since work today was fap and play sapphire. I caught all the regis and all that's left is the league. Also is edging when you fap good or bad for you?

Is that worth reading? I've been debating reading some long shit like that to kill time.
The full game was free on psn and they have a sale on DLC right now so it only cost 1.50 so not that bad

How goes user

I like levels in games where they take your equipment

visceroids are such bullies tbh and the fucking things were spawning at silly rates tbh

I've had instances where my piss smelt like KD despite not having any in a week and I don't know why.

What happened?

I don't mind them as long as the level design is good.

What booze?
I was going to drink some beer and rum today but moms having family over so.
How goes user

You are losing control fam

I don't think its bad for you unless you go forever and burst vessels in your benis

eh it goes. Work tonight was fucked as usual; standard for a Friday night. Really starting to get tired of food service.

I'd say so. I've really been enjoying it. It's worth taking into consideration a lot of tropes you see now in shounen anime/manga stemmed from One Piece. Like the "nakama" thing that Fairy Tail absolutely drove into the ground, rendering any meaning it had moot
pretty damn good i'd say

story time?

Not much going going on since I've barely moved.

I regained conscience.

So no bad dreams that make you freak out?

Well the prison was designed in a neat way. Most of it was off limits obviously so you had to be super stealthy.

The only shounen I've ever watched is DBZ so.
I don't even know what you mean by nakama tbh

Did you sleep?

Weird. It's kind of unsettling when it doesn't smell like it's supposed to. I don't make a habit of smelling it but it's hard to not smell it when you're pissing in a bottle so close to you.

I have a bladder infection. For some reason one effect of it is that my pee has smelled like apple cider. I know it smells like that because I have to pee in a bottle. Another effect of this infection is I can't hold it in at all. I will piss myself if I try to. So I've been missing class because the last meds they gave me didn't work.

It's the only solution I could come up with other than sitting on the toilet all day, and I don't live alone so I can't hog it.

How badly did fairy tail drive it into the ground? I've never watched it but It feels like it should've just been an ecchi anime based on what little I've seen.

That's good, hopefully you could pick up some weapons on the way too.

Nah the visions are conscious. I haven't dreamt since I was in kindergarden, and they weren't really pleasant at that.

Barely.

A riot starts halfway through so theres lots of weapons to be found. I did no kill though so only needed the stun gun

I've seen only a few episodes of the dub of Fairy Tail fucking ages ago, and the only thing I really remember is that it's a bland mess that's been going for far too long because it got semi-popular.

I don't want to sit in a tub all day either. It'll make my butt sore.

Better than nothing. What are you going to do today?

You need to invest in a better tub

Shit.

I always try to be non lethal then I run out of ammo.

My tub is fine if I don't try to sit in it all day. It's better, if grosser, this way.

Hyrule Warriors was OK until I got bored of the gameplay. If I wanted to experience hundreds of hours of completely monotonous gameplay I'd fire up a Maplestory private server.

Have you tried dehydrating yourself?

Thats how I feel while playing them too.
How goes user

good then, if you pick it up you won't be put off of it. A lot of shonen anime/manga have borrowed tropes from one piece but not really doing it the right way OP did. One Piece does a good job establishing a world that seems very lived in. And the adventures the crew goes on has yet to be boring.
it's long as fuck though. It's up to 825 chapters; it's been running since 1997.

damn that sounds pretty awful user, i hope the meds they give you next clear this up.

If there was every a faux-sentimental moment in Fairy Tail, they made sure to drive home the whole "I CAN'T LOSE WHEN I HAVE MY NAKAMA" thing, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
and like says, it's just a massive bland ugly mess. Some positive things could maybe be said for the artist's style, but that's where it starts and stops. It's so fucking basic and bland. The characters are all absolutely 1 dimensional, their relationships make nearly no sense this one dude who was a villain literally CRUCIFIED this bitch, and then she goes on to fall in love with him? She literally marries him at the end. the story is never really resolved, and thank god it fucking died finally and that hack who made it had to tie up all the loose ends in really jarring ways.

Fairy Tail is the trashiest shonen shit to ever come out tbh. Even Bleach was better.

I was just thinking of OG Deus Ex were it was just tranqs and a prod.

I did at the start. The problem is that with this condition, my dick burns whenever I'm not peeing. It also burns when I am peeing. But if I don't drink anything, it's just constant agony and a feeling of having to pee even with nothing in there. I was told I should get a lot of fluids. Especially since these meds can apparently cause kidney failure if I don't get enough liquids.

Yeah, they did some bacteria tests out of my piss when I got the first ones. The results came back so they knew exactly what meds to give me the second time. I looked them up and apparently they're sort of a last-ditch thing with this sort of infection because they can have real nasty side effects

Are those like 8 page chapters though?

Never played

For the time reading I'll continue reading Death on Credit. Bought some chocolate cigarillos, gonna share them later with my pops while I help him move some of his amps and shit.

Shit indeed.

What's the worst possible outcome for an alternative if the meds don't work?

*for the time being

420 blaze it faggots

Worst possible is that it spreads to my kidneys and I eventually die.

Your gf doesn't think you have an std right?

Chocolate cigarillos sound delicious. What brand?
I fucking love good cigarillos, full cigars get old after a while.

How goes user

Original is the best one.

If it helps we all have problems.

The other two are fairly bland and the first ones too old so. Not a lot of competition between any of them.

I always wanted to know the context of this pic and why Robbie looks so depressed.

They did an STD test when I went in the first time. Apparently this type of infection can be caused by anything from diet to stress to bad luck. Haven't been having sex anyway because cumming is even more painful than pissing. It's like shooting liquid sandpaper out of my penis

JESUS CHRIST

No. Your standard 20-ish pages per chapter.

Been down that road, you're gonna have a bad time.

The 2 dollar kind of brand, still, it's a treat I don't allow myself everyday.

I wouldn't be here otherwise.

fuck you

Catering usually doesn't have good food.

Yeah.

So you haven't fapped in 2 months? That must really suck. I don't think I've ever went longer than 3 days since I was a kid.

Might be too much for me.
What toppings were on your pizza fammo

Next time get some excaliburs monica

someone (you) me up tbh

no

Kanji user was one.

A couple why
How goes user

Some choice bits from a page on it:
Apparently dairy interferes with it, though, which is kind of weird.

I've had this for about one month and I have fapped a few times. It's just usually not worth it. Some days aren't as bad as others.
The pain's milder today but I still have to go a lot.

The fuck.
And dairy fucks with most antibiotics

Never knew that. They also told me not to take antacids until I'm done the medication.

wew not even hold stingy fuckers tbh

My favorite musou at the moment is the Dynasty Warriors Gundam series. Really wish the series hadn't apparently ended with a big influx of Seed and Seed Destiny.

Makes sense with all the calcium in them.

Oh I played those before, pretty neat. Nice change from most musous being fantasy stuff.
How goes user

I finished Monster Tale a few days ago. The MC is a loli so it's probably your kind of game but I gotta warn you that the game hates you if you are autistic about completion like me. I beat the game while only using child forms because it takes so long to max out their levels and when I saw all the cool shit I could have done in the credits my heart sank. No NG+ option either. I wish the planned remake didn't get DNF'd.

Shit, did that come out here?

Ain't got none of those where I'm at. Importing's a bitch here.

Getting there according to my therapist. Drugs did me a Syd Barrett

OK, but I accidentally nuked my PS3 hard drive in the process of priating. I can get everything back except one very particular Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires scenario, which de-generic'd every single officer in the game.

Shin Gundam Musou came out as Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn about 6 years ago, yes.

I wish work would go by faster so I can go home and fap tbh.

but see that's why i'm liking it. It's so astronomically far ahead I can take my own sweet time reading it; because I'll likely never catch up.
Eh, it was just pepperonni. It was one of those big frozen pizzas you get from Sam's.
They're pretty good though honestly. Had a spinach salad with it; good stuff.

JESUS
H
TAPDANCING
CHRIST
that shit sounds intense.

Whats this like a pokemon rip off or something?

Canada? Yalls tobacco stuff is so fucked. High taxes and everything.
Do you guys get cafe cremes at least?

Wew how easy is it to fuck up like that

No wonder I never heard of it, only got into Gundam recently.

ay yo
hol up
it has male characters?
Dropped

i'm not a chemistry so i dunno

It was quite a string of fuck ups.

I self medicate with liquor

Zhuge looks like he's teaching a philosophy lecture.

The thing about that is the they take money off my paycheck for the I spend in the bathroom that isn't my break. Also being in the bathroom for do long is considered "call avoidance" which gets me in shit, even if it's not intentional.

Wew thats pretty silly. Even I wouldn't do that

That only works for pain relief and sterilization of wounds

silly me, recommending something that has m*les in it

If only it relieved the pain I take it for

Nope, ongo bongo land all the way down south, where governments are just huge pyramid schemes.

That wouldn't be legal in the states so I'm kinda surprised thats legal in canada tbh

Wheres the all girl shounen

Tell me about your relationship with your mother

Cuba? They got good tobacco though apparently

Way, way, way down south.

I would watch if it was an all girl shounen.

Antarctica?

Yeah so find it chop chop

tbh

I'm closer to there than to Cuba yeah.

Argentina? What are you doing there anyway aren't you from new york

Two words: Anchor baby

You have to go back

I've been back for fifteen years now though.

Better than my relationship with most other women.

How miserable is it compared to living in the states?

Would you

That's good, a good relationship with your parents is always needed.

wtf man?

Oh sorry hit enter too early. Meant to ask would you have sex with her

no

it is nice to have

Do you have an attraction to women who are taller than you? Or have big breasts?

Ain't much of a difference for what concerns me to be quite honest. New York's a shithole anyway.. At least there's no literal niggers here, just metaphorical ones.

i guess and yes. i love me some fat titties

Do you live in a mud hut? Are you allowed to own guns? How are you on the internet?

Tell her you love her.

Interesting.
How does your mother feel about your girlfriend?
Do they look similar? Do they smell similar?

yeah

they get along
no
not as far as i know

It's basically a metroidvania mixed with a monster raising game. The plot has so many unanswered questions that it borders on nonsensicality but basically there's a world filled with monsters and in that world there's a prophecy that vaguely states that at a time of great need, a kid and their monster will make things better. A small group of kids make it from the real world to the monster world and because they fit the prophecy they become rulers of their own parts of the world. Because they're kids they're all assholes so you get transported in by a magical band and you spend the entire game trying to make them stop being assholes by beating the shit out of them and their monsters one by one. Your monster gains forms and abilities by beating up other monsters and progressing in the game so basically you want to focus on growing your monster up in a way that they synergise with your playstyle.

**I don't have a decent relationship with my family. I'm too distant from them tbh
.**

Make up and tell them you love them.

It's good you answered it like that.

I'm going to call for a blind sniff comparison test ASAP.

Sounds kinda fun. Seems like you could mess up your monster though

I have an ok relationship with my family. I hate my mom though.

He's from brazil, also I found a picture of you I think.

why?

i don't even know what my mom smells like. i don't know what anybody smells like offhand

but I don't love them. I've never really loved a friend or family member.

No I live in a concrete hut
I am but the legal system's so retarded that it's easier to just carry illegally, that's what most people do.
With a modem and a desktop computer.

Not really. Like I said earlier I beat the entire game by shitting around trying to level up the very first forms you can get. I can't imagine how easy the game gets if you figure out how to not be retarded like me.

Were they abusive?

Any other family members?

I don't have grey hair

Shes annoying

Yeah but your brain does

Whats the food like

Oh so she's not abusive? Does she just nag at you?

I don't know what they smell like either. Except my dad. He smells like burnt metal and cigarettes.

Well he's not telling me. Though now that I think about it, my ex smelled like oranges and fresh-cut grass

pics related

Do you love your dad?

gonna need to elab, is she a spic?

Yeah, I love my dad.
asian

Why'd you post this? Now I'm hungry.

It just seems like literally every single part of her personality gets on my nerves in some way. I can't stand having to talk to her for more than a minute

Thats oddly specific

The second one looks pretty good

Which part?

Ask him what the cops are like next. And no, I didn't mean the pic of an anime. You're not an anime character ritsu.

Was your ex a boy or a girl?

I'm glad I don't really have that for my fam, except on certain subjects is all.

A girl. I'm not a homo.

Not really, it was mostly my mom who's bitchy and obnoxiousb all the time.

The ex one

Considering theirs no pictures of me anywhere online that seems impossible

Lucky

I was never sure why the grass part, but I think the orange was her perfume. That's the smell I think of when I think of her.

Oh sounds annoying. You sure it wasn't her laying down the rules?

Yeah, even tho they nag at me a few times, it makes sense for them most of the time.

It was. Dad's too much of a yes man to do anything.

Go get some Wendy's or some shit.

Alfajores are the highlight of local cuisine. You've got them with white chocolate, black chocolate, sprinkled coconut, bits of fruits, mousse, etc, etc

I dated this girl in highschool who would smoke and then spray perfume to cover it up. So anytime I smell vanilla and cigarettes I smile tbh

Coconut my favorite sweets

You laptop/lewd user or no?

too poor

Old smells like that never make me smile. They just bring back a rush of memories from when I was happier and then I get sad.

yes it's laptop user. Day 9, if anyone is still counting.

Then these would be your shit.

Ain't buying that if you live in the first world.

You would if you know why most of us are here.

I had a dream my cat got run over last night

Yeah want

I used to have nightmares about him dying. I was a real worrywart about him when he was young. Still not out of the habit of saying hi to him when I walk into the house, or certain rooms he liked. Probably look crazy, talking to myself like that.

Glad you're still around. ily if that counts.

Out of inaction and unawareness of the vastness of the world? Please do elaborate.

Pretty sure there are a couple of Argentine restaurants in the US, gotta do that research mang.

neet

Sorry fam

I doubt theres any at all where I live, rural place monica

So inaction it is. I'll be gentle and say that the latter is false but I've got my doubts.

I'm going to bed. See you guys around.

I guess I should go to bed. I was going to play Trails in the Sky today since I picked it up but I just never did. Oh well. In case anybody was going to ask, my current gf smells like coconut and hand sanitizer

Yeah you're fucked there mate. Oughta try going to the shitty.

It's probably true tbh.

Night dudes.

Aight lads i'm out. Dunno if I'll read more OP, watch GLT, or play vidya. But i'm outta here regardless.

Have a nice night you all.

Night dude. I'll probably go too.

Night to the dead and dying, Imma hit the streets.

F