TF2 Kill Feeds

I remember there being a TF2 Killfeed Generator some years ago at mzzt.net/tf2/, but it's gone now. I miss it, so why don't we make some kill feeds the old-fashioned way?

Other urls found in this thread:

mzzt.net/tf2/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

Test

There a reason you two are being giant niggers?

link doesnt work nigger

sage

is there a "OP (Faggot) *giant dildo* Good thread" pic? Asking for a friend.

>I remember there being a TF2 Killfeed Generator some years ago at mzzt.net/tf2/, but it's gone now
>but it's gone now
Are all TF2fags this illiterate?

then why would he link it? checkmate

I probably could have made it more apparent in my post though that the link didn't work, yeah. Most of the time, when a link is in an OP, people are expected to click on it to see what the guy's talking about after all. For that matter, I should have made it clearer that when I said "old-fashioned way", I meant photoshopping and whatnot. Apologies.

You could probably improvise one using a Candy Cane.

It's dead user, find a different game

I've tried, but the competition looks pretty terrible. Overwatch didn't look appealing with its ASSFAGGOTS abilities even before they started getting all Tumblr, and the rest are either carbon-copies of it or have lootbox bullshit attached. But you don't need me to tell you shit's fucked in the industry.

Come play Vintage with us. We've got a game going and we ended up on a flooded version of badlands with some guy spamming shit like DKC2's water level music and Hydrocity Zone

How the FUCK are people still playing video games in 2018? Yikes.

It's only really about as dead as someone is not willing to host a server.
Of course that probably wouldn't happen because A lot of people here are probably poor/newfags who play vintage for fear of their social image

Well yes, user, this might surprise you but having only 1 or 2 hats kind of shows to everyone on the server that you don't play much, and need I remind anyone of the international "I'm bad at team fortress please help me" hat

Did it get an update? I'm pretty sure the tf2 wiki got those icons archived so you can photoshopped them.

I'm no drawanon, but I did my best.

Fuck off AnalBlaster

Just means you've been playing the game for too long really. And it's because of shit like hats half the time you get people who idle in spawn or the other half crying that they need help with contracts