What's the big deal with the new dragonball game? it just looks like a shittier guilty gear

what's the big deal with the new dragonball game? it just looks like a shittier guilty gear.

wut

There's a huge Hispanic population on Holla Forums

I went to every website on the internet and told them to like it. They actually fell for it, too.

You must be the famous hacker known as Shill that /paul/ talks so much about.

I fucking wonder why, you retard.

it's called Japanese having no gimmicks left

I like Dragon Ball and I like Guilty Gear so it just being that is cool enough for me.

Also this

Apparently is very good, but I'm put off by the auto combos and the dumbed down input commands.

Holla Forums flooded Holla Forums with subhumans who love eating shit from gookland

It doesn't even play like GG though, its closer to a Mahvel clone

what the fuck, south americans are so gay

isn't that the purple tip of his dick above his arm? :^)

Fuck off and kill yourself. This is pathetic.

I wonder why FighterZ is popular?

You can play as goku.

It's las bolas de lo dragón zetta.

vore fetish pandering

Gee I wonder why it's popular. Budokai 3 was the deepest game before this and it barely could be considered a competitive fighter.

also this
Nogs and spics love DBZ and nogs especially love DBZ so its going to print them money

Also this.

Because its DBZ, its all the in the name my man.

i thought you got banned in two or more thread for posting your nigger shit

yeah lets see in 6 months how many of these people still care about fanservice or fighting games

bruh

Are you blind.

It s still full to the brim of the most casual fags you can think and children who pestered their moms to buy it for them, i stand by my previous comment, its a marvel clone, it will not be as big as you think,

Why do spics love DB so much?

Non-whites can become whites in there.

extrapolate

Android 21

A literal fucking monkey becomes white man.
And when they try to make him back into monkey it becomes non-canon.
What's so hard to understand?

Gift me this game

I want to buy it but they fucked up the regional pricing way too much for me. I can fucking eat for a month with how much this game costs

fucking priate it yourself

Because there's finally a fighting game that I can play with my pleb friends.

It has a vorefag OC character and that is the entire appeal of the game

The autocombos are a total non-factor outside of of the very bottom levels of play, a blind monkey mashing buttons at random could output a combo that's more optimised than the autocombos. They're literally for shitters who can't press buttons and they do shit-all damage as a result.

And what's wrong with simple inputs? It's lowering the execution barrier, yes, but it's not like the actual combo game is simple. There's a ton of flexibility with potential resets and assist extensions as well as applying vanish and sparking blast.

Yes

It's a bit like a less extreme version of what Divekick did. By making auto-combos and really easy special/super motions, the game becomes less about "the winner is the one who can perform the longest combo with perfect timing" and more about spacing and tactics.

Also, having it set up this ultra-simplistic way (hell, the Medium auto-combos even chain into supers if you have enough meter) guarantees that any match will always LOOK cool, even if the people playing it have no skill whatsoever.

It's not meant to be Guilty Gear. It's a blatant Mahvel 2 clone with Dragonball characters. To a certain segment of the FGC, it's as irresistible as fried chicken.

Why? It's legitimately funny.

HOL UP
Is this Android 21 bitch a Majiin or not?

she's an android who looks like and acts like a majin

But why?

majins seem to have brain problems so making an android of one seems to be the better choice

Jesus fucking christ.

Same as Cell.

So really all Gero had to do was drill a few hundred feet into the ground a little ways outside of the World Martial Arts tournament and he would've had an android that would've destroyed everyone easily.

Same as Cell, but also including Cell and Majin fucking Buu, for some reason.
IT'S THE EXACT FUCKING SAME AS CELL BUT UPDATED IN A WAIFU'S BODY

She's a cute alright.

the game is alright

It's not like krillin is any useful in a fight.

But he is experienced at fighting robot pussy
He'd easily be able to beat fuck Majin Android 21.

At least they can read.

Of this apparent breakthrough success I expect they get the message about people wanting more good AAA fighting games and not the message of "people want more games where popular anime characters fight each other " resulting in every company shitting up one of these with the web flavor of its choice and further poisoning the well. We get enough pozz with " much fgc" faggotry and transsexuals and furries already flooding in.

Yeah I think big part of its success is the name. But it also means less people bought it because they really wanted a complex fighting game. I have been watching the game play and it looks very touch of death like. With only small bursts of actual back and forth between players until the next 10 seconds combo begins. Now this kind of game (touch of death) did never have numbers as big as SF for example.
Which means for me that less people with actual experience on these games is playing it.
So if you all of a sudden tell me this is game is better than all others just because it has bigger numbers I'd also disagree.
sorry about my engrish. Hope my point is understood

kinda off topic
i want to buy a guilty gear/blazblue game
but i don't know what of the million versions to get

Also MVCI was a flop and DBFZ resembles the more mainstream MVCs

If you want to play Guilty Gear get Revelator 2.

If you want to play blazblue punch yourself in the dick and get Revelator 2.

Make a fighting game thread ninja daggers, the old one died

Autocombos bother me more from a artistic perspective, kinda how someone who plays fps on a pc would view aim assist on a console shooter, its gross.

It limits the amount of special moves characters can have, that's why some special are hidden behind autocombos.

I'm fairly sure you misspelled autistic perspective. Aim assist and dial-a-combos are nothing alike.

Because Dragonball has been creatively bankrupt for coming on 15 years now and people still throw money at it because nostalgia so there's no end in sight.

I like Revelator 2, but you can't ignore GGXXAC+R

You should learn more before you talk about fighting games.

Aim assist : Shoot enemy in the chest and deal near fixed amount of damage doesn't account for armor or other stuff where a chest shot wouldn't be even effective

Autocombo: Mash buttons and deal a fixed amount of damage, doesn't account for states like a counter hit or a juggle where the auto combo might just drop the enemy effectively dealing less damage than it originally does.

No aim assist: Shoot enemy in the head and get instakill

No combo assist: Deal maximum amount of damage possible, additionally you can choose to end the combo in a certain way so that you can have an advantage over the recovering enemy.

it's funny how blazblue was "the shittier guilty gear" until they actually went & made a shittier guilty gear.

If it had flopped you lot would be sucking it's dick right now.

It's easy as fuck, 2D and overmarketed with Dragon Ball brand name recognition. I couldn't care less, Tekken 7 is better.

Does her body change texture from silky smooth to rubbery when she changes shape?

21 is a shit tier waifu, 21 fags are in denial

All dragon ball waifus are shit tier tbh.

Who said anything about waifus? 21 is a fap of the month, at best.

She's 10.

Are the Xenoverse games still good or bad?

The artificial body. The consciousness is of a grown woman. She revived 16 because he's the image of her dead son, which indirectly confirms her as Gero's wife.

Oh shit, she's a MILF.

So then why does she have Majin DNA? Gero wouldn't have known about Majin Buu.

I only watched the story on YT, mostly out of morbid curiosity (tedious outside of Cell and Frieza belittling everyone). Might as well just do a wikia copy-paste since those get managed by super saiyans of autism:

Initially a Human-type Earthling, 21 was converted by Doctor Gero into an Android. As a human, she had a son who became the model for the design of Android 16. Over time, the cells of numerous powerful warriors and intelligent researchers were added to her, with the Supercomputer working on her after Gero's death, with even the likes of Buu's cells being added to her. She later discusses the fact that she is technically "not even ten years old" and was built in the image of a human woman with the IQ of an adult, noting that she feels as though she missed out on her adolescence. She states she has no memory of her life as a human, and often found it fun to imagine what her original name was and what her life was like. She did not know why Gero created her as a unique new type of Android different from the mecha-types (like 16) and the modified humans (like 17 and 18). Her good side did not know much about her creator (only referring to him as "the scientist") though she knew he was an evil person with great intelligence, though discussing him for some reason made her feel like crying, on the other hand her evil side knew of Gero to an extent, but cared nothing for him.
At some point, 21 recalled the memory of her having a son when she was still human. When she realized that she wanted so badly to see him and have him by his side, she repaired Android 16 (the android who's design was modeled after her son) later on and explained that she wanted to treat him like family. When 21's urges resurfaced, she activated the link system to use its functions to keep herself under control, by suppressing her growing need to feed, and the persona that spawned from it. Eventually, this led them to seek out Android 18 and Android 17 separately, with the system activated, in hopes they would be able to successfully link them with another soul.
According to Android 16, at some point, the cells in 21 may have gone berserk, which resulted in her uncontrollable urges to feed.

This wikia gives me headaches.

Is it cracked yet? I hear it has the newest version of Denuvo so it should be busted open by now

This would create a bit of a different story, but to cover this massive plot hole It would be far simplier and easier, being part machine, that Gero can transmit his consciousness to his computer and his networks.

I just don't understand writers sometimes.

flavor of the week shit

I bet you think real sophisticated white men only enjoy waifu trash, don't you?

Who put the vorefag on team?

yeah, that's exactly what a flavor of the week is. it'll drop off hard soon.

It's knuckedrugging like this that keeps this place down. One thing is hating on denuvo, another is going full retard against all games that use it.

The same way how Battleborn had 13,000 players on launch.

Shouldn't you be on the steam forums, complaining about pirates?

you didn't refute his point though

I don't care to either.

Go jump on a shotgun, it's retards like you that are ruining this stupid industry,

Any money that people complaining about auto-combos are the same scrubs that eat super dashes from full screen.