Trolodomor

Making a second thread for this as the other thread does not have the same info or objective in the OP and I know we can do better in regards to impact. I think we can get some cheap keks from this and it should be pursued.
Based on one of the most overlooked tragedies of the 20th Century, BITTER HARVEST is a powerful story of love, honor, rebellion and survival as seen through the eyes of two young lovers caught in the ravages of Joseph Stalin's genocidal policies against Ukraine in the 1930s.
We have managed to knock the score down 4% with just five posters, and the angry review one person left in response tells me that this is worth replicating on a larger scale. I suspect that if we impact the score enough somebody will notice and set off a chain reaction of grainhoarding and butthurt.
Step one
Go to guerrillamail.com/inbox and copy the email you are given

Step two
Go to rottentomatoes.com/m/bitter_harvest_2017 (link broken to avoid referrals) and register an account. The first name and last initial will be your display name. Try not to pick anything that gives it away as a raid like Kulaksdeservedit Z and pick something that matches the sort of comment you'll leave. You will be sent an activation email after doing this and will need to click the link inside it to leave a review.

Step three
You are now a fully qualified web critic. Write a comment and rate it 0.5 stars (don't rate it 1 star, that is twice the number of stars you are allowed to give it!). Suggested tropes are: Frothing tankie, paid Russian internet shill, Phil Greaves, general holodomor Holla Forums shitposts or Ukrainian conspiracy theorist. If you're feeling like going the extra mile try and find a tl;dr post about the holodomor from reddit or quora or where ever and paste it into there (make sure it makes sense without hyperlinks and you remove the citation tags if it has any). You can preview your comment after submission and before it appears by hovering over your username and clicking "Your reviews". Screencap it and come back here.

Good luck comrades, and remember:
THOSE KULAKS SURE WOULD BE SORE… WITHOUT THEIR HOLODOMOR!

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/bookchin/1950/state-capitalism.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The link 501'd

You sure fam? Appears fine on my end. You on mobile?

someone please register under that name

Tell me why we should do this

Good job my man, you'll always be my Super Reviewer.

Bump, let's do this.

B U M P
U
M
P

BUMP

I wonder who wrote this………

Excellent work comrades.

So remind me what exactly did Hitler do that was so wrong?

Blew his brains out before we had the chance to.

hmm

why would you want to kill such a sweet boy who dindu nuffin?

Yeah, nah. I'm going to go out and defend a movie people made about their families experiencing hell under an authoritarian regime for you. Get fucked.

bump

You seem mad. Considering how right-wing Ukie nationalist expats are Nazi sympathizers to a man and that the director believes that all leftists are mentally ill, I'd love to see you defend this movie and its message. Their just losers, not "anti-authoritarians" in any meaningful sense, or """victims""".

I hate how this is objectively true but somehow equal to holocaust denial.

you realize most of the holocaust deaths were due to starvation caused by allied bombing raids right?

Neither the Holocaust nor the Holodomor happened
:^)

disease and starvation mostly, but yes. However the difference is that Jews were put into camps with the specific purpose to work them do death, and those that couldn't work were shot or gassed. The lack of food and spread of disease merely accelerated the process.

I agree with this.

but I wish they did

You fucking people make it really hard to be leftist.

It's not apologism. It's historical fact that it wasn't a famine, but rather mismanagement on the part of Soviet planners among a myriad of other issues. I have no love for the SU.

By famine I meant genocide

Bump

t. ancap using mutualist flag to blend in
Kulaks deserved it

You shouldn't be posting with that flag
marxists.org/archive/bookchin/1950/state-capitalism.htm

Nice.

not woke enough

Attacked the USSR
Killed communists
A lot of stupid decisions
Meth addict

Bitch I'm anti USSR Leninism as hell( I'm also tired of anarkiddies thinking Bookchin was /yourguy/) but even I understand that Stalin wasn't some magic shaman that caused Ukraine in specific to have a famine

A famine happened in Ukraine, (and large swaths of rural Russia) but it was literally unavoidable considering the material conditions at the time. You don't have to be a Stalin sympathiser to understand that!

Guys I know this might be completely fucking mindblowing to someone who believes everything everyone types on the internet is serious, but get this.
The purpose is not to defend the entire rule of Stalin, it's to annoy Ukrainian nationalists and Americans.

Actually it's about ethics in atrocity journalism!

Don't you mean famine film making? :^)

holodomor did happen, but it shouldn't be called holodomor

it should be called incompetent state causes starvation and millions of deaths from hunger