Wii U

Recently got my hands on a Wii U since my friend was going to throw it out. Just finished adding CFW to this, I already own a modded Wii so I was thinking of using the modded Wii to emulate retro-shit and use the Wii U for NGC, Wii and Wii U games. What are some good Wii U games?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Maxgear-cross-fight-Xbox-360-wired-controller-to-Wii-U/222811908700
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What kind of piece of shit, not updated chart is this?

>What kind of piece of shit, not updated chart consoles is this?
The Wii U, everyone.

It really doesn't have games since everything is going to the Switch.

The Wii U has a hdmi out compared to the Wii's S-Video or Composite video, but most of the virtual console games have poor emulation specifically colour emulation on nes titles (see: kirby adventure). But there are a few worthwhile exclusives like Super Mario Bros U (Including the luigi 'dlc'), Super Mario 3D World. Nintendo Land, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker and Wonderful 101. Obviously Bayonetta 2 and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze are going to be ported to the switch sooner or later.

Well I got it for free, I dont feel like shelling out $400 or whatever the switch costs on the chance that the cfw gets released soon. I'm pirating on the Wii U so everything I can get is free.

ebin

Wii does component as well. I don't use the VC, I use the Wii's homebrew emulators like Mednafen and the like.

It's true, you know

Even the color on Wii mode is lacking, sadly.

I was thinking of HDMI being more convenience-sake rather than it's actual image quality.

Ah, that's a different thing then. I just like the image being as purty as possible

Yoshi wool world it's like SMW2 except no gay baby, so it's better in every way than SMW2
Captain toad

I dunno about everything, but Nintendont on the gamepad is hella comfy

this chart is depressing as heck
I lament the plight of the wii u

Hey, I forget, I ordered a Wii U GameCube adapter, can you use that with Nintendont?

Yes, it supports the adapter.

no, it died because it was shit hardware with a shit mandatory peripheral, and third parties wanted none of that shit, dooming it out of the gates.

So i'm using Wii U USB helper to download games, however some games wont install (like BotW or Rayman). Is there another place to get games for the Wii U that I can run on USB? Sometimes a game wont show up on the WUP installer, or sometimes its the DLC. Whats up with this piece of shit?

That means I can use my Xbox 360 controller with Nintendont, holy fuck.
ebay.com/itm/Maxgear-cross-fight-Xbox-360-wired-controller-to-Wii-U/222811908700

No wonder this piece of shit console died.

Noice

Also, does anyone have any alternatives to Wii U Usb helper? It seems that there is a lack of DLC and sometimes games are not perfect, when I try to install on the Wii U it says not all the files are present.

What the fuck is this shit?

Holy shit, this is worse than the N64 library of games. You have to go back to the 80s to find a console with a worse games library.

This is where the Switch is succeeding

To be fair its just a shitty chart made when the Wii U came out, in fact the section of coming soon gives it away.

Remove that and it'd still be accurate to a T.

Are you putting them in the right place? Never had an issue, show me your folder in a screenshot.

the wii u came out 3 years before the chart was updated last. The wii u library really is nothing to write home about, the system is like the culmination of everything wrong with nintendo in the 2000's with no third party to fall back on, all they churned out was highly homogenized, riskless garbage. Hard to be anything but disappointed with how that system turned out. It just kinda died after 2015, with 2016 being a bad year for the system, and well, by the start of 2017 it wasn't even relevant.

There's nothing wrong with being aware of how disappointing this thing was.

Indeed. Only use for it is CFW

Has anyone been able to play Banjo-Tooie on it? Conkers bad Fur day?
How is retroarch?

Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Super Smash 4, expect these to get ported to the Switch soon.