Tank Vidya

So did this turn out to be any fun?
Will there ever be anything fun released again?
Tank Warfare Tunisia seems to be milking out DLC, are they (((Paradox))) tier yet or is it worth getting?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/443110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Titan is shit
S H I T

How does this work? :^)

War Thunder
Steel Fury: Kharkov 1942 with mods

Its as if you hate using REAL tanks user

I actually prefer to use the Epsilon
Gigantus is fine too. But the Titan is unredeemable trash.

>So did this turn out to be any fun?
Pushed to Feb for the nips; still no date for everyone else

It doesn't.
The guns, their recoil path and space behind it for the autoloader(s?) to do its job would leave no space for the turret crew.
What's it from?

Is it possible to get it working on nvidia cards yet?

It's from Red Alert

Good taste
But i must say that its not a tank but more of an armoured Self-Propelled-Railgun

Is is PS4 exclusive? Like the last game was to the Vita?

PS4 exclusive seems to mean it will just be ported to PC within half a year these days.

First time I ever hear about this. You mean it doesn't work? I can't see how or why.

Fun fact, you had to be below 1.7 meters to fit into a t-72 and even smaller to fit into it comfortably. Only manlets were allowed to drive these tanks. Big guys were perma infantry or, if lucky, radar/rocket troops.

Tanks suck

t.tanker

Leopard 2 driver?

Yes.

Figures. Nobody I've talked to who has been in a Leopard 2 has had praise for it. Just I got was it's the most boring Tank in the world

Pics or didn't happen

Well, manlets and women were used as tankers in the 'great' patriotic war

I don't know how to feel about her art

Soviets recruited manlets as tank crews instead of wasting material to build bigger crew compartments. Woman tankers were highly exceptional, Aleksandra Samusenko was only woman in the entire 1st Guards Tank Army.

Best tank game ever

Well, the armor and the gun are still pretty top-notch, but everything else is outdated.
When a Challenger 2 guy told me their gun automatically turns the gun towards the sound of other tanks firing or when a CV90 (which is a fucking IFV) gunner said that their gun automatically tracks moving targets, it blew my fucking mind.
This kind of shit is best exemplified with the fucking infantry phone which was finally added on the Leopard2A6M+ which was treated as some kind of world-changing novelty when Americans nigger-rigged that shit on M4s during WW2 too already.

I already posted my tank liscense and shit the last time we had this thread, have a video instead.

Soviet Manlet invasion when?

Austrian Tankers?

wew I knew superiour German Tonks were a meme but come on? Do you at least have HE rounds yet?
Also
Makes me wish I still had the pics saved of when they let a woman drive a Challenger 2 and she stalled it.

>Do you at least have HE rounds yet?

"We" get those programmable Airbust-HE-Rounds that the Americans didn't want anymore with the next iteration, the Leo2A7.
I put "we" in quotes, because I'm part of the only armored battalion that won't, we'll get the Leo2A6M+A2 (catchy name, isn't it?), which is just an A6M+ with Dutch radio equipment.
Oh yeah, all the other Leopards, and APCs, and IFVs, and cars, and infantrymen will still use radios from the fucking 70s, which aren't even compatible with the rest of NATO anymore (which is why we get the Dutch one, being part of a Dutch Brigade, which is in turn part of a German Division).
Now I hear you say, but, if you're the only German unit using those radios, how will you coordinate with German infantry or recon? Well, I don't think anyone ever thought that far.

Ah the "Multipurpose-Do-Everything-Absolutely-Terribly-Or-Not-At-All-For-Loads-Of-Wasted-Shekels" rounds? The only two of those I think Burgers are keeping is the cannister round and the overly expensive Bunker Buster round.
Reminds me to an extent of the Cold War backup radio system in the event of nuclear attack in Britbongistan. They worked well but it had one major flaw.
In short someone thought it was a bright idea to make a series of radio trucks that can communicate with each other but nobody else, so in the event nukes did fly the only thing the trucks could pick up would be other trucks.

It works on them, but not very well.

What's the system called?
I've never heard of it and it seems dubious to put stuff like that on a tank that they are apparently to poor add CITV on to.

MPAT?

Pretty much, they were already almost done with development and mass-manufacturing had started, but at the last second the Americans realized how much of a waste the entire thing was and backed out, and thus KMW was left sitting on a pile of ammo with no one willing to buy them.
But, in what amounts to truly fortuitous timing, just then our MoD decided that Germany needed those HE-rounds after all. Amazing coincidence, isn't it?

Certainly an amazing (((coincidence)))

I have no idea, some Khaki just told me in passing.

Dunno, we just call them HE, because we have no other HE rounds.
We have KE (Kinetische Energie, "kinetic energy") which are APFSDS or SABOT and used against other tanks.
And MZ (mehrzweck, "multi-purpose"), wich are HEAT-MP-T and used for everything else (APCs, Bunkers, infantry, etc.). Of course, using HEAT against infantry was completly shit, so after just 30 years we finally get overpriced, overengineered HE-shells.

>Tank Warfare Tunisia seems to be milking out DLC, are they (((Paradox))) tier yet or is it worth getting?
Also, that's not a tonk game
They do have one though, Steel Armor, which is Iran-Iraq war with T-62s vs M-60s

killing kurds when

It would work in modern tanks that don't have crew in turret.
It would be stupid though, because all that weight could be used for a bigger engine or more armor.

Never ever :^)

maybe you drove a tank that is already doing that.

Get out of here, Grandpa! Nobody wants to hear your war stories!

Hope you don't like it too much as it was given to the ranger. AR instead gets a piercing variant of the blacker/gigantus. It isnt as strong or durable as the epsilon, but makes up for it with speed and cost.

Is that World of Tanks game any fun? Friend keeps asking me to try it.

I rape little whippersnappers like you for dinner.

problem solved

No, God, please, no, don't play it. It has potential but it's all squandered in favor of making you buy prem rounds and premium time.
``1k+ hours across RU and NA servers``

Do you have the JSGME loader for the mod? It's The links in that slavshit forum are dead, and they probably don't care enough about the older version of the mod since it isn't paywalled like the new ones, which in itself is a terrible shame.

*It's just that the links

You wouldn't be able to secure yourself properly unless you had some sort of metal pole you sat on.

You know what tank I posted, right?
Because Armata does not have any crew in the turret. It's fully automated. Everyone's in hull's front half.

I just want arcade tank gameplay.

Then why not play Tokyo Warfare? :^)

Because the development ceased and the online is dead.
Which is a fucking shame because it's basically Tokyo Wars HD and Tokyo Wars was a great fucking arcade game

Maybe anons should pirate it and host a gamenight?

I have no idea how piracy affects the multiplayer of it.

I'd play it.
does it have a panzer II luchs?

You disgust me on a purely physical level.

What can I say, I like cute tanks. I noticed it had meme shit like the Maus and everything the french ever made, so I had to ask.

What's wrong with revised turret, simplified hull recon tankettes? It's a decent step up from the combat cars in terms of survivability and ability to bully enemy recon elements. And if the Germans had ever bothered to stick the Leopard/Puma turret on it'd have been a quite decent enclosed PaK platform for flanking ambushes; as a towed gun the 50mm didn't have quite enough punch while the 75mm was too heavy to use on an elastic front without risk of loss, but these problems disappear with mechanization, as the former can be better positioned to flank, and the latter will at all times be bonded to its transport, at cost of needing a bigger ditch & camo net to lower the profile. Concerns of cost or prioritization, as with more or less any too-late but otherwise conceptually virtuous WW2 German procurement endeavors, do not detract overmuch from the inherent value of an 11 ton zippy recon vehicle that could tear up enemy recon and with modification shoot & scoot ambush enemy columns like a very tiny Hellcat.

Hey i think i remember you, you're the guy that posted your license with your GuP blu-ray right

More like luch-less

GuP: Dream match?

But that looks boring. I want "I want abhorrent half-assed wannabe realistic" without the slavshit and grind, not some boring autistic game. It's not even the fun kind of autism, either.

Yeah well, that's just, like, your opinion, man

The fuck is this? I look it up and see this super modern-looking game, but the release date says 1992. Then I watch a Youtube video of it, and someone in the comments was hating on the game, saying it's a terrible remake with bad fan art. I can't find a single image that looks like it's from a 1992 game, or any video that looks like it's from a 1992 game. It's also on Steam, but says it was released in 2016.

The original was called Tokyo Wars. The latest Steam release is just a remake, called Tokyo Warfare

Tokyo Warfare was retarded that it managed to be insanely realistic yet completely unrealistic at the same time when it came to Tank mobility. You could for example blow off part of the wheels in a Tank's treads which screwed mobility considerably but not outright destroy it. Don't think even most Tank sims have that level of detail when it comes to movement.

Original game looks cool at least

Y'all niggas postin' in a Panzer Front thread

Hah! You call Russia weak?
We have A-R-M-A-T-A tank

Finland has benis.

And we have ATGMs :^)

LOL

I didn't know Leo FCS is so shit

>what is literally 80% of turret being empty armor over an extremely narrow cannon

You have never been in a tank, have you?

I have been in a T-14 during my conscription, "situational awareness" is solved by having three screens with wide-angle lenses on cameras.

Correct.

Battletanx is fun

Can you tell me more about it?
I'm actually pretty interested in how the T-14 is from a tanker's perspective.

Its almost completely automated except for a commander and driver. that's how. The autoloader feeds from BELOW the guns similar to a battleships elevator system instead of being off to the side. There are many ways you can make a tank like this work.

But it would be horribly inefficient and costly compared to having a crew.

damn i forgot that game existed.

Remember that used to be another failure known as the MBT-70

What do you mean?
I imagine you'd either be into it or not.

Try Battlezone, it's an old arcade tank game. It's simple but fun, and it looks fuckin awesome for a game from 1980.

Alright since I felt no need to pirate it because I am swimming in dollars I tried it out

The biggest problem with this is the spawn points, which are fucking terrible and random. Core gameplay is good aside from explosive shells being stronger than AP, which is retarded. Also, the handling is a bit wonky, and you can get stuck on terrain. I like it though. If anyone wants to start a group and play some matches, you've got at least two more people for sometime in the coming weekend.

Who owns the rights to battletanx and 3DO currently? I would love to see a sequel to global assault.

multiplayer mad max post apoc arcade tank game, now there's an unfilled niche

we need a Tank Girl game.

I wish somebody would make a game like WarThunder and totally steal their physics for combat but not make it a pay2win kike fest.

Literally BZflag

War Thunder has balance and historical accracy )))

I see you are a man of taste.

we had that arcade machine in our local mall back in the day. it was pretty fun, but nobody played it because Virtual On was right beside it

How sekrit are your dokuments?

The state of urine.

T-64 in many ways is more advanced than the T-72 and more comparable to a T-80. An upgraded T-64 is about the equivalent of a T-90.

Wasn't there another Battlezone game coming out?

like obscure hidden soviet bunker tier my comrade)))))))

Remember that Soviet navy could sail on land and was not destroyed by fishing boats!

I've been fucking around in tokyo warfare for a minute now and I play a fair bit of EDF, and I've been making some half decent webms (haven't made one since 2015, a bit rusty and still using old tools) should I build up a stock of tank bits and make a new bread later to get people to play some games?

Somebody pirate tokyo warfare so we can find out if pirate copies can into multiplayer, I want to get more than just a couple players into a match.

What's the player limit?

Those crosshairs look like the Leo2 Optics, neat.
Do they depend on what tanks you use, or are they always the same?

IT IS THE CURRENT YEAR AND WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO RENDER HIGH QUALITY PHYSICS-INTERACTIVE GRASS FOR FUCKING MILES WITH LITTLE PERFORMANCE COST SO WHY IN THE FUCKING FUCK DO GAMES STILL HAVE THIS DISGUSTING UGLY IMMERSION-BREAKING STUPID FUCKING 20-METER DRAW DISTANCE HOLY FUCKING SHIT

You need better sources, tovarisch )))

AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Max online playercount is 10, including bots. Seems kind of arbitrary, I hope since development seems to be stopped the dev just releases the source code so people can improve this game.

Some of them are different, I think that one is the default for most of them though.

Keep an eye out, I'll make a thread for TW next friday.

Because we actually don't have the technology for it you autistic child

Nah, it's probably just because this half-baked game was made by one dude in his basement. It's got a lot of little issues like that, but it's decent fun.

Are those burning oil fields?

At leas they released on steam :^)
steamcharts.com/app/443110

interdasting
Too bad too many modes split playerbase too much.

They actually have killed off their PvE mode last I heard and now the game is bleeding players like crazy. Turns out they if you force people to play a carbon copy of WOT PvP mode they will just quit. Who'd knew?

Yeah
There are two desert maps, one grass map, one winter forest map, a flat arena, and three urban maps.

No they didn't, that's the only thing people play on NA and most of EU playerbase. Only Russians play mostly PvP.

Anybody here remember Recoil?

That arcade tank game with live action cutscenes?

Is there any good realistic multiplayer game with tanks?

There is none

Fuck you, there is!

remember pocket tanks? Apparently the fuckers are still making new weapons for it. I have no clue why they haven't put the game on steam yet for instant shekels

So what games let me fug a tank?
No anime grill cosplaying as tanks pls

What did you expect? It's a niche genre, and even in that genre it is absolutely niche.

I just want a massive tank combat simulator with up-to-date visuals and excellent sound design. Compared to the absurd Triple A games that cost millions to make and get released every year, my game wouldn't even cost half as much.

Tank dating simulator.

I said no anime grills
These look like anime grills

That's Panzermadels. There's another one with actual Tanks now I am forgetting what it is exacctly called

I can't find anything other than Panzermadels, so if you do remember its name I'd like to know.

Is there a new Recoil game coming out or something?

Yeah I will have a look. My mind drew a complete blank sadly.

Is Girls und Panzer: Dream match any good?

Nope, it is absolute garbage

lol tanks

That's fucked. His body is like jello.

Catastrophic ammunition explosions do not discriminate by nation.

Scorched Earth
Who remembers this gem?

back on my first PC as a child, somehow this was the ONLY thing that would show up upon starting the computer. There was no dos, no command land. It simply booted directly into scorched earth. We had to wipe it completely and do whatever the equivalent of reformatting was back then.

bury your friend hopelessly with turdbombs

Shit is fun.

Yet the history channel thinks it only happens to Burger tanks funny enough.

Does anyone still play WoT?

where is his head?

All over the fighting compartment and crew

Well the Tank was in Holland when it got hit, his head landed in Belgium.

But, the Russians are the current Turret Toss world champions. Even the Armata doesn't have blowout panels, or such measures, they just jam the crew into an armored capsule inside the tank, hoping they won't get turned to soup when the ammo rack goes off.

fugging kill me, pete

Whoever is named Pete kill this user!

I like armored fist 3. I used to play it all the time as a kid

Why haven't these digits been checked yet? Why hasn't the user died

checkedekcehc