Ghost Trick 2

HOLY SHIT
twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/956805606194720768

Well, congratulations to ghost trick fans, its a nice game too.

Ghost Trick doesn't need a sequel. I'd take a spiritual successor though. Either way though, I don't think Kamiya has a say in what Takumi does, or is allowed to do by Capcom (I assume Takumi does not own the properties he's made), so I'm going to just take this as shitposting on his part. It is interesting to see that much support still being around for Ghost Trick though, given it was a one off game. Not that it wasn't a fantastic one.

Does he actually have the power to make that happen? He doesn't work at Capcom anymore.

Why the fuck would he?

I'd imagine that he has enough connections to land Takumi a job at Platinum to let him make his own game with Takumi as the director. Some kind of cuhrazy Ghost Trick then.

Pretty sure Capcom owns Ghost Trick itself, and I'm not sure what Takumi's contract with them, as far as developing games goes is like, whether he's stuck there for X amount of time to come, or could leave as he wants, or make non-Capcom games on the side, etc. Again, at best I'd wager it could maybe get a spiritual successor.

Well my day has been made.

I'm just happy for an excuse for a Ghost Trick thread after so long, even if it is just Kamiya shitposting.

We aren't in 4cucks user

I agree.

How the fuck are prices for the first Ghost Trick above MSRP? I expected 20 igloobucks at most. Piracy wins again.

I still remember the first time realizing there were occasional, optional scenes in prior locations you had little reason to go back to at those points.

Found the cuckchanner.

I just want to say, that around the last third or quarter of Ghost Trick, the plot went south.
I mean, the reveal was okay, but goddamn that whole time travel and asteroid thing was as if everything beforehand was tossed aside because it didn't matter anymore since you can solve what happened then.

Seems like it was about under $15 new from about late 2013 until late 2016. I assume it got reprinted along the line for those sort of prices. That's just going off US prices though. if you're in Canada, or Greenland, or wherever the hell iglooland is supposed to be, prices could well be different. Currently it's about $30 new or used on US Amazon, but it seems like recent sale prices have been more in the $20 range, so maybe those got eaten up by post-Christmas purchases, or something. I guess time will tell if it heads back to normal at least for preowned ones.

I got my own copy in fall 2013 for about $20. It was very much worth it.

I love ghost trick to bits

But fuck no for a sequel

The smile of the girl looks very familiar.
Specially the mouth
I think I've seen other works made by the artist

The cast of the original Ghost Trick have already been through a complete story. They should keep the happy ending that they earned.
If a sequel happens, it should be with new characters set in the same world. Like, the Chicken Kitchen could be a location in the story, but the cast should be cameos at most.

Emulates perfectly on phone

what else is new?

Retrogoys and scalpers

nigga just pirate

I'd rather have had a Dino Crisis game myself.

Look here you retard.

ONLY THE RAREST OF GAMES

Why does the woman sound more masculine than the guy?

threadly reminder that cats are the women of the animal world
avoid at all cost

The thread got Shoah'd just as it was starting to pick up.

As with women, you can raise them into loving cuddly pets if you're not an impatient nigger.

That only works with girlfriends.

this tbh cats are even more stupid than 3d grils

Whats going on?

Mark got triggered and deleted a Nintendo cuckboy thread involving said soyboys reporting romsites to Nintendo since it went off-topic a while ago.

Mark is (thankfully) deleted reddit tier consolewar baiting threads. Someone made an /agdg/ thread with a wojak and about 70% of the posts were shitflinging because of it

What a fag

Mark is a closeted kosher soyboy, why is this a surprise to anybody?

not really

hi Holla Forums

MOTHERFUCKERS

I didn't vote for anything

Fine by me. I need the dino game market to stay untapped so I can /agdg/.

Why does Holla Forums shill this scalper?

How do I tell if a copy of Ghost Trick is real?

Do bootlegs still show up on Amazon if I buy from them?

The upside to buying from amazon is it doesn't matter. If you get a bootleg, they'll take it back.

uh it ended perfectly it doesn't need a sequel really

What about a prequel about Yomiel and Missile?

This. Amazon is weighed heavily in favor of the buyer, if you want a refund they'll give it to you without much trouble.

FUCK.
Well, at least I take solace in that they would have completely mucked it up.

There's an entire forum for Amazon sellers who talk with each other about how they get fucked over by buyers because of Amazon's return policies

I dont know if its still the case, but the the other ports were removed for sale a long time ago, because the of a bug introduced in the newer model of phones or some such.

Or it cojld just be ace attorney fans jacking up the price.

CIB copies are going to be legit, pirates very rarely botber to do anything more than a shitty cart with a low res sticker. Another tell is if it has no saves and looks brand new, and if it comes in a shitty generic protective case

Only to shitpost, at least I have never seen an actual user like that fag.

I know I've sold an item on there before, how people can sell on there regularly I'll never know

Good. I don't want a Platinumified version of Dino Crisis.

Oh wowie.

But it wasn't that good…

You are posting a picture from some FOTM moeshit chink cartoon, do you think that your opinion has any value?

Regina was hot though

wat

>Change spaceship layout to achieve objectives
I mean, just look at those selling points. Just makes you want to buy it, doesn't it?

Because I want people to fuck with him.

Yuru Yuri posters always have top tier opinions

I don't think I'd want a sequel anyway. It doens't need one; it wrapped everything up pretty well. Id take a new game with the style and quality of Ghost Trick, though.

I hope you aren't serious. Need I remind you of ritsu "shower shitting is normal and healthy" the 4am fag?

Ritsu is from K-On though. I don't go to 4AM so I dunno much about those attention whores, but they better not be tainting the good name of Yuru Yuri.

I know that you fool, but his favorite reaction pics are the yurus.

Why hasn't mark banned those threads yet?

What would it be about? The best thing could be having parallel story and characters during the same night. Maybe the meteor affected another group of people.
I don't want them to use the old characters, they had perfect closure.

I guess we can wait another 15 years… right?

Huey was the one who shat in the shower, not Ritsu.

Hi Ritsu.

Yeah, what's this from?

You wish. Facts are facts, though. People have plenty of reasons to hate Ritsu, pick one of those instead of inventing ones that never happened.
I like your dubs, at least.

Ghost trick is shit

I'd wager a complete copy stands a good chance of being legit; even with the DS prone to bootlegs, I'd wager it's generally the more popular, or at least high demand games that get that treatment, and even then it's likely much easier/cheaper for bootleggers to just dump a bunch of cartridges into the market than go through the process of tracking down cases, and producing covers and manuals.

Because he's a kike, and they're all kikes.

please dont

Shitsu didn't start posting in the 4am threads until a year after the shower shitting thread. I should know, I'm the one who lied about shitting in the shower to cause anal pain.

Prove it, faggot.

Considering I was constantly shitposting in those threads because Mark refused to touch them, I figured nobody would give a shit if I said something like that. You can go ask the circlejerk in the irc and they'll all agree it was me.

Seriously I doubt you browse this site anymore but fuck you. I hope you die a painful death you retarded fucking prick.

The shit in the shower thing was someone else, Ritsu is the one that had kidney stones twice

Welcome to an imageboard, wherein very little is held sacred, even if the work/experience with said work is very well liked, and spoilering things seen as a mere "maybe", especially for now older things (and Ghost Trick, at least as of the NA release, is seven years old now). Though, when I do bring up Ghost Trick as a recommendation to anons in a given thread myself, I will usually advise them to leave the thread before another user decides to have some fun at their expense.

Even if you are Huey, your claims just come off as an "I was only pretending to shit in the shower" defense if you ask me.

Never said you had to believe me.

Hell yeah. Ghost Trick is a perfect game. They can’t top it but I don’t care. It’s been so long there’s no way Takumi doesn’t have some ideas for the next one kicking around. I have faith it will not ruin the first one.

It better have outstanding music though.

The game was not only great as it is, but also a king of usage of subtle foreshadowing (at least the English script; not sure how close it is to the Japanese one beyond some name changes). Even just the game's own name is great example, if you look at it in retrospect.
>You are a ghost that "plays tricks" on the living as you make your way through the night.
>Yet at the same time, you are a ghost who got tricked yourself.

And yeah, if a spiritual successor is ever made, I'd hope for Takumi to still have both Kinoshita and Sugimoto's numbers on hand, if not the entire prior development team.

This is now the new 4am thread with your host Shitsu.

YOU'RE THE FUCKING CAT HAHAHA

Makes sense to me.

I noticed.

Is it bad if I got kinda scared at that point?

just shut your whore mouth and let it happen

Generally I don't give a shit. I don't go into threads not expecting spoilers though why fucking have the feature then? however sometimes I like to know a little about what kind of game I'm playing and might want to dip in so see if I would get invested. Funnily enough Ghost Trick wasn't one of them but a good chunk of the enjoyment was ruined as a result because I browse the board. Generally you would think a board specifically about discussing vidya would try and go out of its way to not defile that concept as it's just asking for trouble in the long run for the community. Obviously there's nothing you can do about it but still, there's no justifying it.

Why is Kamiya taking a poll for Capcom?

Compared to the ridiculous horseshit that Resident Evil has been through Dino Crisis 3 is harmless and they can just let the franchise continue in present day like 3 never happened.

games that break the 4th wall out of the blue in a serious tone is one of my favorite trope
Even though that wasn't really you, the player, he was talking to, it was enough to make me lose my shit

Because hes one of the sad wastes of space that frequent those threads
also "muh board culture"