en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Ayacucho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Acre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Petrópolis
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estado_Libre_de_Antioquia
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provincia_Libre_de_Guayaquil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Independent_Guyana
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/República_de_Cunani
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Territory
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-23rd-of-january-2018.1066296/
my.mixtape.moe/swmjup.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/njwvfv.pdf
docer.pl/doc/8185ve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Trinidad
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=64425
mega.nz/#!pt0gQTZR!hpfbFp7eyDMtodbSUxgqC1nXah-hKqleugldy5I13IM
mega.nz/#!h1cx2ZYI!eZpUq65KW2iFAIHUr9tLWH9ICLNeiGQs4PtBbwIvZD0
mega.nz/#!g0dCjBQZ!ZWW5F5yvSdV2QRHz3mzjE1q3mlHv8jnEBP171btJC2c
mega.nz/#!UB1XDTCA!Uw5TBCQ8FlJ7vE4OvTUErLBsHDbX7gbt-DjB5aZY-no
mega.nz/#!8o1l3JyZ!SPqQvSR0psKhTmWTn7tq_nMuXD_8YRwwBvRxc7Ht1YY
mega.nz/#!M0EGQYYR!BXQ07jkwSmJnJ53P5355j_gT8rfk2x7mIIUMWo5Lwno
mega.nz/#!BktynYhI!bI6lOSE9X4H8B4Q_UXvgEXbzmtlVTxOGSQvvu_tAZew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Restoration_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chincha_Islands_War
mega.nz/#!A5cxDDgZ!kGgvgcRfI7_RrsIijuoFdrSzl6pKUov-Fl-VgmtvbmI
mega.nz/#!0ssyyKhb!2rQ7U-rq1ZSH_6lKe4Do9d-lZ2_DKpe8_3rLNdhcaQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This occurred a while ago. I dunno how this happened.

Does Rhye's and Fall for Civ IV count as grand strategy?

New version of HFM user edits when?

No, thats 4X.

pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq
mega.nz/#!ZwkAAbTb!rIr_5q1Nxo8NzHqDhXkbO1wAzMCjiKNtQm6XL3H7qbQ

It's been out for ~24 hours

Is this the full changelog?
I thought the new version was supposed to be very extense.

Just a compatibility patch for 1.27b. Fuckers decided to change about 98% of the existing map so I had to do some extensive province editing in order to fit the stuff I had changed.
What were you expecting?

I just thought the changes between versions were more complex than just provinces, not diminishing you effort btw.

Well the map changes were really extensive so I literally had to start from 0. It was awful, but worth it at the end, I can see why they decided to take that turn, everything looks way better than in previous version.
The rest was easy as those fags never touch anything event/decision-related outside of either germany or south africa; since my edits deal mostly with south america and eastern europe I had no trouble porting the events and decisions over to the new version.

I guess the next version of user's edits will deal with that half-assed cascadia I implemented and chile's pacification of araucania.

Does it make it easier for modders like you once the changes are complete to work or something or it just looks better?

It just looks better. If the HFM team decides to add new provinces (which they probably will), I'll have to edit and/or assign new province IDs to the stuff I've already added; it's annoying yeah, but I guess it's worth it at the end.

What is that mod about?

same thing

HFM submod adding a bunch of stuff to the Caucasus (a way to sunder Transcaucasia, formable Greater Armenia and Georgia), South America (Mainly Venezuela and Rio Grande do Sul), Romania, formable BYZ (Actual BYZ and an option to restore Justinian's borders, as silly as that might be), formable Celtic Union (Comprised of Brittany, Wales, Ireland, Mann, Cornwall and Scotland) and some other shit I'm probably forgetting about. It's pretty extensive so you might as well download it and check the changelog for a more detailed list of its features.

For which game is it for?

can the AI do that?

Victoria 2. It's on the pastebin link.

Technically, but you have to enable the fantasy nation tags option/decision at the start of the game.

is genocide still fucked in HFM? or did they changed it back when it was before it was nerfed?

Rise of the Salmon Dictatorship when?

Do not forget that Nobunaga's Ambition is literally the best Grand Strategy game ever made.

I remember messing with the values on my mod, think the highest it can go is 25% chance of killing 80% of your turks undesirables, lowest is 25% chance of killing 50% (in vanilla it's 30% for the lowest and the highest is 60%)

You can release ORE as a vassal of the USA :^)
I feel lazy right now, don't think I'm gonna release any new versions anytime soon[spoiler]ish[spoiler]

Hey I fucked up the spoiler, great.

can somebody tell me what happend here?

i was playing as CUNT-FAI in kaiserreich and i fought the carlist, however they took the kingdom of spain before i could now i pushed a bit and only occupied burgos but no other big city all tough we pushed back and forth a bit the lines and cities almost never changes. Yet the ysuddenly capitulated, how come?

Is it the "Vanilla/NNM tags" decision? Do you need to enable it to form BYZ yourself?
Is Greece the only country capable of forming BYZ?

CUNT-FAIL

Anyone here playing warzone?

The capitulation mechanic depends on the victory points, not on captured cities. Important cities certainly net you more victory points, but if you have other bits and pieces of territory you end up only needing a few captured cities to cause a capitulation, it is much more apparent and easy to trigger on smaller countries precisely because of the low amount of points available, so if you had other pieces of carlist spain before getting to burgos, you probably were at the triggering point for a surrender.

i only had burgos, not their other core cites and not madrid, worst thing i was actuelly losing only thing i was winning in was occupying burgos and having more manpower than him, is it becaue of national unity drop?

Yes, if the country's unity is low enough, it compounds with the victory points condition, meaning that the lower the unity, the easier it is to reach the surrender event. Don't be too surprised about HOI4 being senseless, that's the whole point of the game and a major reason people here dislike it. For me it's a guilty pleasure, but I can't argue against its flaws.

checked, but the worst part is they were pretty close to barcelone and half of my army was encircled at gibraltar and grenada, this game is realy weird sometimes

jesus christ

WHAT DID YOU DO user?

Ah yes, the BELIEVABLE experience, welcome to primordial chaos.

Let me share a HOI4 experience with you

I managed to win by letting them push a bit more and attempting some naval invasions but that shit was just retarded.

More bloat for a bloatmod

Sounds like you're just bad.

To be fair, it was one of my first games, trying to wrap my head around it, but the supply mechanic tied to infrastructure is just shitty and the AI has no regards for this, and in its retardation it will insist on sending absolutely everything they have to any open front, resulting in massive penalties to organisation due to going over the supply cap, if you have many allied or puppeted countries this ends up with wars that drag on for years with their divisions stranded with no recourse until you manage to find an opening elsewhere, it happens no matter what, even on higher difficulties.

Yes, the one that says Babylon and Byzantium
I believe so, don't remember if I disabled that tag or not, I'd in-game activate it just to be sure.
Yes

Hey nofun user, how's it going? Long time no see.

I tried it out and there's a noculture in switzerland, will you fix it next update right?

What province?

just like real life

nvm found it.

Another hotfix, save compatible.
mega.nz/#!9oUElJ5Q!jsiLuohdO_VJK_p_GevDhHX32-wc2O810KHhMSs6Vf4
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

I can't find a functioning rape mod for CKII, I might just do it myself. Anyone know how to make one?

Dark World?

Dark World was released in 2016, there's no way it will be compatible with the current version.

Instead of releasing a new overpriced DLC that jumps the shark, how about they fix key parts of the game that aren't running properly.

Is this user's work better than HPM ?
I've been playing a game with the niggermod from cuckchan but a lot of the guy's "fixes" broke the game more than anything.

There are plenty of mods that are fun and aren't bloated garbages made by redditors who don't understand the concept of the game.

Back to cuckchan and stick to your shitposter mod

Youre just generally really angry when people like things you dont, dont you?

doesn't sound like a bug to me. Emperor likes the king better than you, so he fucks you over, simple as that. I do it to all my vassals too so as to maintain nice, de jure borders within my realm

Any of you guys have any recommendation for a Jap Nemo run in Darkest Hour? Aka all sub navy. I'm familiar with ground armies through and through and typical CV task forces but have absolutely no experience in subs since I usually steamroll SU in 1940 and Japs need hard hitters against USA.

How are sub navies best utilized? Especially regarding their attack roles (I assume super heavy that unlocks in 40') so I can combat the the British out of German ports and American fleets when we finish off SU and GB.
I intend to give 3-4 CV's to otherwise 30 sub stacks as capitals. Any recommendations on their compositions by adding some CL's for last resort surface damage soaking?
I already switched naval doctrines techs towards indirect approach and intend to rush wolf packs in 39'.

I just got the CK2 Sexiles mod, most of it still works.

very nice

Gonna try out Distant worlds because I got bored with Galactic Civ 2 how different will it be?

I usually do subs as Germany, and they work like a charm, destroying British fleets like they were paper. Just put some torpedoes and whatever other upgrade they have and stack as many of them as your admirals can handle, with nothing else. They'll obliterate whatever you send them against, usualy losing a few subs in the process (about three when attacking a big fleet), but subs are cheap and easily replaceable.

Turkroach pls go
>>>Holla Forums

well in that game i wanted to join the international to be le ebig axis of evil but they were losing, so i stabbed them in the back for southern france but because the A.I. is so retarded they allow 20 divisions to be encircled

stfu whitey

R8 my comfy borders and vassals.
Any ideas how I can tagswitch Imereti to Georgia while they are my march?
Is there any command to break vassalizazion and then vassalize again a nation?
I want them to be Georgia not imereti

This isn't cuckchan

Empire status: under restoration.
Good on you for having Serbia as a vassal.

I had a fuckton of vassals in my EU3 game, mostly because it was so easy to do it with barely any infamy penalty and you could even incorporate them into your empire later with no repercussions.
Only downside is that they're rarely useful during a war since they're mostly small nations, but I guess that's fine.

They are quite useful for me, I use armenia and imereti to siege, and tell the other vassals to attach to a smaller army of mine, which ends up at 19k strength. Almost equal to my other two 20k stacks.
Not to mention they provide nice buffer zones and prevent my lands from being directly pillaged, and I dont want all kinds of random street shitters in my Empire, I prefer my culture and only.
I replaced the Knights with Cilicia and gave the the Antiochia region and I will keep giving them everything all the way down to Jerusalem.

Such as?
user why are you always angry?

What can I do against famines?

liberate the rest of moldova from golden horde, chase genova out of caucasus, and integrate morea (all greeks should be under BYZ, and the vassal is so small it just takes up a diplomatic relation with little benefit). Then you'll have a pretty robust BYZ (I also hope you're genociding kebab, user)

There are 2 provinces left with Turkish culture, so yeah, id say im removing kebab very well.
I guess I can integrate Morea now, since I can make states there, they are kinda shity provinces anyway but whatever, I dont intend to expand my Empire Beyond that.

Fucking bulgarians are very resistant to culture change.

I'm so sorry you had to see this.

Not much I think. I'm pretty sure getting famine encourages farming efficiency improvements so you'll go longer before your next one. You can build Warehouse Districts to grow your pop back up quicker.

I just realized there isnt autism trait in ck

Das it, finally starting to not suck ass.

Does RoTK-style games count as GSG?

It's the same game but better in every way.

Why

Nobunaga no yabo?

Aye.

Sure sucks that I have to execute these fucks, I need officers.

Mein Kameraden, your mission impossible should you accept it is to find a free download link/torrent for a relatively recent MAC paradox game with functional LAN multiplayer.

SIEG HEIL

Does Stellaris ever get good? It feels really shallow so far.

Play Distant Worlds instead. It's basically what Stellaris stole from, and is actually fun.

Which is the best of the series? I've yet to get into it because I don't know where to begin.

it is only good at the beggining when you dont know how shitty the mid game is

I've only played this one (Sphere of Influence), and I think it's the only one with an English release.

how about you tell us its name first

It has a chance of finally being fun once its Art of War expansion drops next month. Right now the game is just a colony rush peppered with whack-a-mole war minigames.

Seconding this. DW is phenomenal, particularly when you have a good enough grasp of the mechanics to manually control everything.

The combat is really stale. Say your force is 5.9k in strength and the enemy is 5.5k in strength, you are going to completely one sidedly stomp them into the dirt. Then the "Naval Capacity" mechanic forces you into basically just having one blob of ships that steam rolls other blobs of ships, then you run around their empire completely unchecked destroying everything. There really needs to be a "Defender" advantage, and no I am not talking about the defensive platforms those things are weak as fuck.

it has zero flavour, however

no, it just gets worse. Pops were a fucking mistake in that game; should have just used numbers instead so you wouldn't shuffle them about a grid like a retard the entire playthrough. For whatever reason, Parashitters couldn't even copy-paste the war score system from EU4, so instead you get a fucking hybrid beetween it and CK2 with only the bad things from both. AI is awful, even for a paradox game, and the challenge is non-existant because of it. Since the game is made as a 4X, but without research done into what makes 4X fun, you get this terribly bland game where the literally only thing to do is blob endlessly, dealing with their shitty war score system, crushing their insultingly bad AI, and playing shuffle with pops. The only thing that's any fun on the entire game are some of the events, or doing shit like uplifting/gene-modifying ayys (or converting them into food, or just genociding them), but that alone really can't save the game.

Game could probably be made fun by some very extensive total overhaul mod, provided parajews fix their garbage, but I rather doubt it'll happen – it tries to pander to two niches, satisfying neither, and so 4X players will fuck off to Endless Space and GSG autists will play CK2 for the millionth time, while Stellaris lies forgotten.

Hearts of Iron 4
Victoria 2 (with expansions)
Europa Universalis 4
Crusader Kings 2

Actually, paradox games are really not finished without all the DLC. The 'base' game is usually completely hollow compared to the game with all DLC.

hey I played your mod earlier and I've enjoyed it a lot
one very very minor problem I've seen is that San Marino acquired the core of the 'Sovereign State of the Zulia' once Italy formed which I think is a mistake
ok thanks

first time playing ck2 HIP, what nation should I play?

…So to make the mission harder let's say include all expansions/DLC. I know I'm asking for the impossible, but some anons might have occult knowledge I do not.

stob

This is no different than any Paradox game.

We 「Warrior of the West」 now.

You have unfinished business.

Can you play as a random dickhead officer in this game like the earlier romance games?

Yeah, also custom officers.

Please don't fail me… the Fuehrer's ghost needs you!

go beg into the share thread

Bravo Paradox.

Youre next to the middle east, the balkans and the endless steppes, you will constantly get affected by the famines caused by the constant warfare and province trauma.
The only cure ive found as BYZ is to take over the nile and euphrates, completely secure them against province trauma and make them the breadbaskets they once were for the mediterrean.

Las italias son maracuchas!

What version of my mod were you using?

thanks, I'll focus on that in my new playthrough.

I updated MEIOU and now its not compatible to my old save file.
Fml.

jesus /gsg/ really stubbed some toes in the kike community

Dont forget to build stuff against floodings, or else you will be dealing with them and losing population every couple of years.

nvm found it. I'll release it with the next version.

I cant stand the cocksucking in the forum and the comment section

Fucking swedes

This one was bretty good.

Welp you failed the Fuehrer once again.

GG

For the next release I've been planning something special and I need some feedback/more ideas. Basically what I intend to add is more flavor for the Americas, both south and north. Here's some of the stuff I've planned:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Araucanía_and_Patagonia
Will pop-up as an unrecognized state (like the Juliana Republic, only a diplo malus for 10 years) in 1860, might be tricky to do since it'll overlap with another country I'm planning to add (Araucania, to be invaded by Chile in 1861)
Another alternative would be making this country have a chance of popping up in 1860 by seeking recognition from both Chile and Argentina (or after both had colonized Araucania and Patagonia respectively, there's events and decisions for that) and maybe even giving Araucania a chance of forming the Kingdom of Araucania and Patagonia by decision after X number of reforms had been passed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Araucanía
A simple unciv nation with a Chilean core. There's an event involving the occupation of these territories, so I might have to do some heavy editing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Ayacucho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Acre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Petrópolis
This one will come in 3 parts.
1. Trauaca province is held by Brazil, but has Bolivian and Peruvian cores on it.
2. In ~1867 Brazil gets an event to solve these territorial issues with Bolivia and Peru, there's a chance either will inherit Trauaca (higher chance for Bolivia though, since it's their claim since colonial times). This is the Treaty of Ayacucho event. Brasil loses its core and so does either BOL or PER (whichever country doesn't get the province)
3. In ~1899 or whenever there's high unrest in the province, the Republic of Acre pops up, won't be allied to anyone, but it'll have high relations with Brazil. This will set a global flag.
4. If Acre is either held by BOL or PER and its global flag has been set (cause the AI will most likely try to annex the territory since it's pisspoor and has barely any pops), BRZ will get a core on Trauaca again along with an event to settle the territorial disputes once and for all (doing all 3 acre republics would be a total pain in the ass) for the meager sum of 2m pounds they could buy the territories back (since I don't wanna add another province to the Amazon representing the crappy piece of land bolivia got in exchange of 2m anglobucks), go to war with whoever owns Trauaca atm or simply let whoever owns the territory to keep it (while still having a core there)

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estado_Libre_de_Antioquia (Caution, Spanish ahead)
From what I could understand, this was a breakaway state formed during the independence period, it'll be a simple releasable nation with cores on Medellin and Quibdo.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provincia_Libre_de_Guayaquil (Spanish again)
Same as the former but in Ecuador, will be a releasable nation with cores on Guayaquil and Esmeraldas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Independent_Guyana
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/República_de_Cunani (Spanish for those who can read it)
Basically some french adventurers and a few escaped slaves tried to make a republic in the Brazilian part of Guyana which was pretty much a poorly-defined borderland since colonial times. Country pops up in 1887 as an unrecognized republic with good relations with France. FRA will get an event to either annex the territory as a colony, let it be an independent country in its sphere of influence or let Brazil have their territories back (since I don't want to do all of the Counani republics, which were like 3 from 1887 until 1912)
Handing over the territories will have a higher %.

>The Salmon Dictatorship Oregon Territory:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Territory
Forgot how I was gonna do this one since there's a buncha events revolving around the province of the modern states of Oregon and Washington. If anyone cares enough to give me some insight/ideas, please do.

looks like the guys over at paradox finally did it forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-23rd-of-january-2018.1066296/

Epic

How will you handle the pops?
You need native pops to show up in araucania amd the counani asswell as the french pops in eastern guyana.

Did what?
add another shitty mechanic?
Also, another handjob to the ottomans at the end.

That's actually not too bad. The mission system was fucking retarded

Is Ck2 Generator worth it/fun?

FOR FUCKS SAKE PARAJEW

If yiu like map painting with the possibility of hilarity, then yes, but pirate it though.
For example, nothing beats shit like being the emperor be a paragon of virtue, only for him to die and his sun be the leader of a stanic cult, or have your sons be gay lovers, or have your precius, virginal nun daugtheru be kidnaped by vikings and turned into a concubine.

I mean the generator mod, I already have Ck2

Oh, didnt read that part.
Havent tried it myself, but ive heard people using it for world building for pen and paper RPG games.

Seems like a neat way to world build but I never got why you'd want to avoid it. Making up fake history is the best part of playing tabletops.

Take into account that peole look at it like the world history generator of dwarf fortress, you just get a general timeline and setting and work down from there.
The mod would be much better if you could add fantasy races and creatures and just let it play out.

Make a new Mapuche culture for Araucania and the frogs are already there in Counani. It's pretty simple.
I think there's already an existing Mapuche culture in EU4's M&T mod, I could simply rip it off there without giving any credit :^)

Dont worry man, noone here will complain.

Looks more like this to me, you lewd, lewd man.

it's not actually doing that. It's the same missions as before, only without the generic "raise relations with X for +1 diplo reputation for two years" and only the nation-specific missions like the ones for BYZ to reconquer clay, or Venice to grab some coastal provinces, etc. The only difference is that rather than having to be lucky and have one of those unique missions among the three variants you can accept (meaning that if you actually did the mission parametres BEFORE accepting the mission, then the rewards from it were forever gone), you now have all such missions accepted by default and can fulfill them whenever you want, rather than counting on RNG. It's not like on HoI4 where you click a button and are suddenly awarded austria after 50 days. The old system was fucking shit and genuinely needed an overhaul, not to mention the modding possibilities.

What you are saying is all good, but what I notice most is that they still have to be done in a specific order, or at the vary least, you can't get the bonuses from some until you complete others. This will result in a more predictable game that is less rewarding of opportunism.
Additionally, there is going to be the business side of things where they will charge $10 for three new countries getting focu- I mean mission trees.

Sounds like an average day in EU3.

Yeah, that is fairly shit, but on the other hand, by using a tree structure, you give a lot more opportunities for modders who can then have missions that have certain pre-requisites etc.

If the rewards are as dogshit as they were before, then I wouldn't be too worried. After all, the game has a fucking score counter, yet there is nobody alive who actually cares about that shit, even though it theoretically should incentivise everyone to rapidly blob

You seem to be under the impression anyone here actually buys their shit, and that this bullshit hasn't been going on anyway for the past several expansions (like the Russia expansion). Seeing as how M&T managed to make estates usable and entertaining (they really are just free mana/money buttons in vanilla), I'm pretty sure they'll be able to do interesting shit with this as well.

Poor Bolivia sure lost a lot of clay.

It is entirely their fault, just read up on the war of the chaco.
Also, bolivar is to blame since bolivia was separeted from peru just to keep the peruvians (who had been hard loyalists in the independence wars) to becoming too powerfull and menace the new republics.

Brazil's HUNGER for more clay was also involved. And I guess ill-defined borders are to blame as well.

If anything, the saddest country in south america (As in, having a sad history) would be paraguay.

Paraguay was kinda the aggressor in the war though.

Elaborate.

The lost most of their clay and most of their male population (90%) got killed, so much that most current paraguayans are brazilian rape babies, thats some balkans-tier shit.
In that pic you can see some child conscripts since they ran out of manpower.

Does it really matter what the borders of [random SA country] look like when they've got no real culture to speak of and are all disgusting mixes of every race and ethnic group on the planet? They might as well make the entire continent one country.

Thanks for showcasing your complete ignorance about south america, anything else youd like to add?

In a few centuries they'll develop their own separate languages. 5000 years from now people will speculate on the Spanish Migration Theory and try to find the Spanish-Sudacan Urheimat.

Chile and Argentina already did it.

Every time I claw my way up to a fucking Kingdom I hit this fucking wall of internal unrest and faggot lords that wouldn't have anything if not for me trying to fuck me over for next to no reason.

Anyone else get this?

Here's an Osprey book about the war my.mixtape.moe/swmjup.pdf

tl;dr

Total deaths for allies are
by the way

God dammit, i love osprey's drawings,they have the right ammount of history autism while also trying to paint a scene.
Is therer any about the venezuelan war of independence (or atleast about bolivar's army)?

Yeah, here my.mixtape.moe/njwvfv.pdf
Osprey - MAA 232 Armies of Bolivar and San Martin

Thanks mate, have this in exchange docer.pl/doc/8185ve

also I admit I play CK2 mainly for the memes it creates. HOI4 and Vicky 2 for the serious shit. EU4 if I want serious play in the dark ages.

Elaborate on shqiptars

You can play Colombians in After the End.

Yeah, they put more effort in the area that what i thought they would, they even have baseball and football teams show up as mercenaries wich makes me giggle.
The only thing that makes my butt hurt is that the rulers are meymey as hell instead actual things that would make sense or atleast be funnier that just names of random people from the internet.

build fuckoff hueg castle. Fug everyone that tries to revolt with hueg castle troops. Lords in prison cant revolt. Now even you can finally make a medieval North Korea.

It's normal. Every succession, I get a big civil war where they want me to lower crown authority. I beat them and lock them in prison forever (can't revolt from there). Over the years, the other lords will come to like you and you will have no more revolts, even as the prisoners start dying. Then your ruler dies and you gotta do it all over again because not being able to fight each other all the time and totally fuck up the inner composition of the realm is such a massive fucking problem for them.

Haven't played Vicky 2 in a long ass time, what are the hot cool mods of 2018? If it helps with recommendations, I like mods that extend the game's normal time of 100 years by a bit and mods that have an emphasis on creating different countries and WW1.

Are you guys ready for max comfy?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Trinidad

Thanks for the books

You forgot to mention that Lopez single-handedly destroyed the country and was solely responsible for the war by being an insane madman just like his father before him, not to mention de Francia and his state forced racemixing before both of them. Its hilarious how Paraguayans glorify him as some kind of great leader and blame the whole war on some nonexistent anglo conspiracy against their irrelevant shithole nation.

OP pic has the only two good mods. They are fundamentally different, try both of them. Mods outside of the game's time frame are usually shit, there is NWO or CWE if you like the cold war though.

Show me dem pops my man.
Is this jan mayen all over again?

Yeah his sperg out about Uruguay was unreasonable any way you cut it, the main point was to get sea access, and everyone else be dammed. I don't really know about the eldar Lopez, but the younger Lopez was a megalomaniac Napoleonaboo who outright refused multiple reasonable peace offers. I dunno how anyone in Paraguay can go 'this guy who lead the country to a near extinction level population drop through sheer egotism is my national hero'. I suppose they have no one else to look up as they're a nation of commie Indos with a rich tradition of getting bullied by the whiter nations around them.

Hyper Prussia Mod, Communist Wanking Experience

lawd
Now that's a rookie /gsg/ player if I ever saw one.
But he got dem balls.

Why does my game on CK2 always crash after a hundred years with the Shattered World mod?

Here's a little something for your troubles ;)

This is the quality content I came here for.

Compared to Paraguay, sure.

Even if you're King Nigger, in the end you're still a nigger.

Brazil was white until the last century and the same is true for Argentina, despite the memes. Paraguay is just squat jungle Indos. As says, they had state mandated racial mixing

holy shit a talking monkey

what mod is this? I need a game with this to appease my sadism

It's just an idea I had, the place is uninhabited and the nation pops up in 1893 only to get annexed by the bongs in 1895 and subsequently Brazil in 1897. Not sure if having a country suddenly pop up is gonna help the place get populated.
Also, I'm tempted to add Svalbard if I can, might be too far north.

eu3 and eu4 are easier then ck2? I have only played ck2, i thought eu4 has more economic and military shit that you had to deal with.ck2?

I feel EU3 is about the same as far as difficulty and comprehensive mechanics go. EU4 is a fucking impenetrable mess compared to CK2.

Thanks for calling me ignorant without actually explaining why or how anything I said was wrong, making you look like a complete retard. Anything else you'd like to add?

dark world or some shit like that
Its pretty good, you can abuse it to become really rich by using the special abduct option to abduct other kings/emperors and release them for a nice sum it works msot of the time.
You can also use it to capture the women of your disloyal vassals and rape them
I was playing with a friend and I kidnapped his wife and raped her till she had depression and was pregnant then sent her back
He wasnt pleased.

So you want me to explain to you why a continent and half populated by millions of persons, wich had many varied cultures before any europeans arrived, wich now is the result of centuries after the convergence of native and european culture, divisions and unions of cultures, has actual cultures with such a low effort shitpost?

News flash spic: mere lines on the map won't turn post-Iberian mongrel hordes into distinct nations.

Youre saying that like if you had done any research at all on the matter or knew anything about the countries themeselves, have you?

new DLC release date

Says the 1/64th german amerimong

Anyone else think the Crusader Kings 2, and Europa Universalis 4 should be merged into one game. I really like the family mechanics of CK2 and see no reason why it should suddenly disappear in EU4, especially as republics are fairly rare.

What?
They are two entirely different games.
I one you manage your holdings and relations with others and the other one is you being the state.

Are you sure thats not a woman turned into a statue by a cursed penis?
And not, the game would be dead frozen as soon as people start to colonize america.

Holy shit, what could possibly take that long. Not that I care, I gave it a shot with the last expansion and it was awful.

Apparently this will basically be what HoI 4 1.0 should've been.

I can't implement the Salmon Dictatorship, I'd hate to break the events and decisions revolving around the disputed area of Oregon as there are actually quite a few. Guess it's out for now, again. Sorry to disappoint.
The only nation left from the list is Araucania/Mapuche, I won't be adding the Kingdom of Araucania and Patagonia since it was pretty much a meme that held onto no territories and the Mapuche chiefs who recognized the state only did so to remain 'independent' from Chile; its cores still remain though, so it's releasable (Didn't notice it was already in-game as 'Patagonia', same flag and all.)

user, you sound like a brainlet. I think you've strayed too far from Holla Forums

I hear that about every expansion for paradox games and they are always still shit. They simply don't make good games anymore.

It's getting rid of mana, getting rid of focuses, getting rid of planning, getting rid of division designer, getting rid of the production line system, fixing the broken ORG system, fixing piercing, making air combat automatable, and improving the AI?

meant for

Try again with an actual argument rather than a false flag, leftypol.

What culture/religion/kingdom etc int CK2 should I pick for the ultimate Jewish experience?

the khazars, obviously.

(((dutch)))

Can you upload that world here, or is it gone?

Sexiles mod

Just pick the Jew culture on character editor.

The Ashkenazim keep on sneaking into my court.

EU3 is my favourite clusterfuck

On another topic. I'm getting fatigued of CWE. Wish there was more post-superstate stuff

this made me want to play paraguay with anons hfm mod too bad its impossible

Is it now?

It's the art off war dlc of HoI4 basically

I said it's HoI4 1.0. I never said that HoI4 1.0 was ever to be good, I was just implying they were selling a beta build so far.

Not my image, you can draw a world in the generator though so you could just make it yourself.

Y-You can still release it as a vassal of the jew-s-a.

It-.. It's just not the same user…
I'm the user who gave it that name and I was hoping one day I would finally do Salmon fishing in Yemen with my Fishy Fascism

I'm glad they were replaced by Argentines

if the US gets dismantled, will they be released?

Is Jade Dragon even with downloading? I have all the other DLC but keep a few disabled because they're shit; does JD implement more anti-fun systems or is there actually quality content in it? Also the Chink portraits look great.

The only reason why i would download it is for the mod updates.

yes i tried it

Why is it impossible?

Yes

I'm trying to jury-rig something right now, but don't get your hopes up.

It lets you get more easy equipment to make yourself OP, and get special advisors that give huge tech bonuses. Depends on whether you think that's good or not. The only potential anti-fun system is that attacking the western protectorate while China isn't itself weak will basically be suicide, but I haven't seen the protectorate really blob out to the point where it's a problem.

user from earlier asking about JD. It appears the cs.rin.ru link to their CK2 DLC doesn't have it included yet. Any chance some kind user could put it in a mega file or something for me?

Fucking rejoice, I made it work, gonna release it soon, though beware I haven't done any major testing because I'm feeling lazy. The events fire and work alright, but I'm not sure if what I've jury-rigged for the other pre-existing events works.

Its impossible in HPM based mods because the modder is a retard who forces you to roleplay as the dictator at the time (no diplomatic points, barely any research points etc.), which is stupid as fuck - if I want to roleplay I wouldn't use my diplomatic points or declare wars. I remember it being a lot worse a few years ago, like you could mobilize more than Prussia early game because the modifier was so off. This is why I dislike that mod, forced historicity and railroading to satisfy the modder's autism.

Its fun and easier in NNM/Vickymod/B&I.

All hail the Supreme leader Salmon user

You've got these modifiers that make things difficult for you in the long run, but the game does give you nearly 20% soldier pop at the start of the game.

Shit's going great

Gonna have to do something about this. Got any ideas to make it better? I mean, removing the diplo points, loan ammount and research point maluses could help a bit. Anything else?

the cs.rin.ru link for ck2 works fine, i installed it several weeks ago and it has all patches/dlc including jade dragon.
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=64425
the main download includes jade dragon, and patch 2.8.1 is below.

mega.nz/#!pt0gQTZR!hpfbFp7eyDMtodbSUxgqC1nXah-hKqleugldy5I13IM
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq
New release, salmon dictatorship included.

Changelog 1.39a:
v1.39a:

I just downloaded the previous version you Jew.

oy vey goy i'm gonna monetize my mods

He's better than the fag who makes that mod in cuckchan's /gsg/ I guess

Reminds me of those Ultimate mod makers, who took the base version from some other group, added some things, and tried to fucking monetize it until Paracucks shut them down.

wew, user you are the fag

I haven't been there since 2014, what's your point? What you were in Holla Forums before 2014? Are you an arch oldfag? I doubt it.

If you haven't been since 2014, why speak of it so casually?

Because I used to post and lurk there frequently before getting b& and migrating to Holla Forums?

Nobunagas Ambition is great, also video games.

1488% German

His portrait is literally called "Brown".

Huh, this is the second time I've seen the AI make super Germany. Though the way it did it was gamey as fuck.

Got it to work with the full download; shame I had to install the entire cracked version just to strip the DLC out of it, but it's worth it. Thanks man.

lel

Yugoslavia is retarded and Russia got dismantled by Germany.

What is that nigger doing in your family tree? Did you just mutate into a nigger?

wait, how did you do that?

I don't know if HFM or user's HFM edits increased the timeline, I didn't do it.

and what's the new endgame date?

Got any graphics mods to suggest for EU4 compatible with MEIOU?
I mean just the political map (terrain too but not necessary)

You hate fun, do you?

I did it because I hate when interesting stuff is going on in 1935 and the endgame's right around the corner.
The new endgame date is 9935.12.21, you can technically play forever.

Ah okay then. Yeah I agree with you, a great war is about to erupt but then the game ends, such a buzzkill.

I am a die hard byzaboo and one of the last things that give me joy in life is seeing byzantium rise from its ashes.

also MEIOU makes the game quite intersting

Hotfix, save compatible. Fixed some misaligned provinces in France and England.
mega.nz/#!h1cx2ZYI!eZpUq65KW2iFAIHUr9tLWH9ICLNeiGQs4PtBbwIvZD0
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

Trash

effect = {
set_global_flag = greek_rename_ankara
clr_global_flag = turkish_rename_ankara
prestige = 2
876 = {
change_province_name = "Ankyra"
state_scope = {
change_region_name = "Bukellarion-Charasianon"
}
}
877 = { change_province_name = "Amaseia" }
878 = { change_province_name = "Caesarea" }
868 = { change_province_name = "Dorylaeum" }
}
ai_will_do = { factor = 1 }
}
Ikonion can simply by Cappadocia btw. Ikonion is the name of the town, it's like calling California Los Angeles/San Francisco or Texas Houston/Austin

Added, thank you.

Hotfix, save compatible (unless you don't care about Oregon not appearing. It seriously breaks all events revolving around that area, so restarting your save to a pre-1843 date might be a good idea; sorry about that one, my bad). Fixed Oregon not appearing, broken chain of events in Oregon and this user's suggestions.
mega.nz/#!g0dCjBQZ!ZWW5F5yvSdV2QRHz3mzjE1q3mlHv8jnEBP171btJC2c
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

Nice map.

Whats there to do with the salmon lords?
Id give it a play, but apart from blobbing into asia, i wouldnt know what else to do.

made a mod to fix the CK2 decision expel the jews

mega.nz/#!UB1XDTCA!Uw5TBCQ8FlJ7vE4OvTUErLBsHDbX7gbt-DjB5aZY-no

You can form Cascadia and mint Beaver Coins, aside from that, there's not much else to do.

LOL

can you fix that microstates problem, the one where you disable them in the decisions tab and then britain's splendid isolation ends because france inherits andorra

Can you elaborate? I seriously have no idea what you're talking about.

when you disable the microstates france inherits andorra, andorra is located in catalonia, and thus breaks britain's splendid isolation since one of the ways to disable it is to make france own all of some parts of catalonia

or* fuck I'm retarded

There you go. New release, save compatible.
mega.nz/#!8o1l3JyZ!SPqQvSR0psKhTmWTn7tq_nMuXD_8YRwwBvRxc7Ht1YY
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

thanks man

Kars should be Ani, it's actually very close together and Ani is right on the Armenian-Turkish border, on the Turkish side.
The current state of its disrepair is threadworthy, but since we're talking althistory here, I'd say give Byzantium and Armenia (and player Russia) a Chance to restore it. Baby boom and a rename is enough for it, prestige not needed, but assimilation and expulsion of turks recommended.
It is a shame that one of the greatest cities of Armenian civilization today lies in such ruins.
I would recommend having the Russian cores on Kars being placed there ONLY if they win the Crimean war (We must act! Decision, triggers war with Turks + 1 more often than not). This is because the Kars core that Byz gets via decision will get them in trouble with Russia, which is really ahistorical since Greece and Russia fucking love each other, and I would think that should relations be high enough a solution to the issue would be found WITHOUT WAR. Russia Keeps Batumi but Ardahan-Kars stays Byzantine. Respective cores are removed (batumi for byz, ardahan-kars for russia), and the form TCA decision is disabled for Byzantium UNLESS someone else, say Persia, controls Armenia/Georgia/Azerbaijan.
This claim conflict should only be possible if Russia has a core on Kars by winning the Crimean war, which should also remove the Turkish core there.
Also a few notes on names
Ancyra, not Ankyra
Berytus, not Beirut
Algeria is Mauretania_Caesariensis
Morocco is Mauretania Tingitana
Since we already have a Mauretenia, the flavor text should note that: "We are re-establishing the old Roman Province of Mauretania-Caesarienisis/Tingitana, but as another location had already been dubbed Mauretania by cartographers, we must hence seek to distinguish our provincial names to avoid confusion."
Renames Algeria to Caeserienensis
Renames Morocco to Tingitana
City names still under investigation.
I can't seem to find files for Naples and Sicily however.

Offtopic but I think that the Armenian govt could give a giant F-you to the turks if they got some money to build a new Ani right across the border where the old Ani is.
That would give me so many keks.

Nevermind, found Sicily and Naples files
greek_rename_sicily = {
picture = gtfo
potential = {
primary_culture = greek
owns = 763
NOT = { has_global_flag = greek_rename_sicily }
}

allow = {
war = no
}

effect = {
set_global_flag = greek_rename_sicily
clr_global_flag = italian_rename_sicily
prestige = 2
763 = {
change_province_name = "Kefaloidion"
state_scope = {
change_region_name = "Sikelias"
}
}
762 = { change_province_name = "Drepanum" }
764 = { change_province_name = "Syracusae" }
854 = { change_province_name = "Messana" }
}
ai_will_do = { factor = 1 }
}
Naples is good.
Morocco and Algeria are extremely confusing though.
Only thing for certain is that
Algeris = Icosium
Pics related

Alrighty, starting a new game as Empire of the Romans.
Any RP ideas?
What should I go for? What kind of ideas?
Where should I expand first? retake anatolia and then the balkans?
Tips with the estates?

become boglomist

2.8.0 cream_api doesn't work for me on CKII
What gives?
Where do I find 2.8.1 crack?

This

Well the heresy doesnt exist in MEIOU but werent boglomists very peaceful ?

you will never grow up in greater germany
give me one reason to not kill myself

Tell me about it, this man took Greece as you see on the left, and was an apes bite close to making it as you right.
Instead it stayed as you see today.

"oon after returning to Greece with his wife, Alexander was bitten by a domestic Barbary macaque and died of sepsis. The sudden death of the sovereign led to questions over the monarchy's survival and contributed to the fall of the Venizelist regime."

Not necessarily. You could also go Cathar, those weren't particularly peaceful (fought against the Albigensian crusade) and were basically a western version of the Bogomil heresy. Their beliefs were nearly identical, and actually evolved from crusader contact with the largely Bogomil Balkans.

I know nothing of the mod you are referring to that said, so I'm not aware of which heresies are available.

Is there any way to create custom characters for gamestart in ck2 other than the ruler creation?
I wanna fuck around in after the end and the character creator alone isnt enough.

Been thinking about something similar, but I guess yours is more complete. I really don't want to mess with pre-existing events (let alone one that's as extensive as the Crimean war) So I guess it'll have to be settled peacefully, with RUS keeping Batumi and BYZ keeping Kars and Ardahan/Art'aani the way you just pointed out. I'm also partial to BYZ having the TCA decision ONLY when neither RUS nor any of the Caucasian minors (or Greater Armenia, the Georgian-Armenian/Armeno-Georgian Confederation or Georgia -after taking the Golden Age decision- for that matter) hold any of the TCA's territories.
I suppose I could also make a decision to remove turkish cores from Anatolia, don't know how though. Maybe after they've been expelled from there? What do you think?
The Greek/Roman names you suggested, I've already corrected also I didn't add any decisions to rename the Maures coast for that reason, it's pretty confusing and it seemed like a pain in the ass at the moment. I think I'm not gonna do that in the foreseeable future.

Also, check these pictures, it's something I came up with. a Georgian-Armenian commonwealth/confederation, something that could be formed when either nation puppets the other or has high enough relations and has the national fraternity invention. I know those two cultures aren't exactly similar, but I do think they do share a brotherly bond more often than not. and by uniting both nations, the player could claim all of the former Georgian territories (those from the golden age, already an existing decision added by me) and Mets' Hayk/Greater Armenia (Same as the former but with Armenia and your tag changes to Greater Armenia)
What do you think?

What drives turks to be such awful 'human beings'? Seriously, they're the lowest of the low, almost comparable to albanians and gypsies. Worse enough is that they're simply brainwashed Greek and Armenian rapebabies who have little to no turkic blood on them. Same goes for azeris, they're as bad as the turks, is it the turkic components in their culture what drives them to commit atrocities with no remorse (and shit, dance and spit on the graves of those they've killed while telling the world they dindu nuffinks)?
They're a nation of islamic sociopaths, IMO.

Isn't that thing on the cs.rin.ru site?

You mean a custom character to play as? You could mod that in and have it rule over X territory. It's easy:
First you make a file in YOURMOD\history\characters with the desired traits and culture. Then you give it a title in YOURMOD\history\titles, I'd suggest you give it a pre-existing title, just check in-game for whatever title you want. After that, you're done. It's pretty straightforward and intuitive after you get a hold of it.
Just make sure you use a character ID that doesn't conflict with pre-existing IDs.

There are hardly any turks left after the decision IF one waits until they have taken all of Anatolia. There remains only the Turks in Ankara, and I believe that it should be a "Turkish reservation" core, with every single province sans Ankara removing Turk cores.
Also, Assyrians are uppity as fuck. I killed all the arabs and liberated you from muslim oppression only for you to cry for independence? Jeez.

I want to create a character and also add family and friends to give titles to, is it possible to create unlanded characters?

Of course, you can make them all related and be landless, they'll all appear in the court of whoever character from their dynasty is landed, unless you specify an 'employer' from another dynasty/realm.

nice flags, will the player be able to create the commonwealth?

I meant to say the AI if they sphere both georgia and armenia

Also the TCA exists. Just add greater armenia/georgian decisions and events there.

It's just an idea I had, the player can already claim most of Georgia/Armenia as either country, so it's kinda redundant atm. I'd have to modify those decisions I've implemented in order to fit the Armeno-Georgian Commonwealth.
Thought I suppose the AI could form it if it's got em both sphered. Kinda like the case with CSA, you can form it once you've got all of those central american minors on your sphere of influence.

The problem I have with the TCA is that it's a Russian-made and controlled administration. Basically they were a satellite throughout their whole existence where Georgian nobles were put in 'charge' and answered to whatever ambassador was assigned to the Caucasus.

I made a decision to sever the TCA union, which makes it explode into Armenia, Georgia, Abkhazia and Azerbaijan in exchange for a diplomatic and influence malus with Russia. From there, the player can pick whatever nation they wanna play and form its respective 'greater' versions (except for Azerbaijan and Abkhazia)
Though Russia can still claim the Caucasus and remake the TCA whenever they want.

How about coat of arms and looks?

Coat of arms are edited in the dynasty files and gfx folders, the ck2 wiki's got a good page covering CoA modding, that's where I learned how to do it.
And about looks, I've never really tried modding my character's looks, but I guess ck2 wiki's also got a page on that.

Thanks user, hilarity will ensue.

That means taking out TCA Puppet decision though… I love making TCA as Germany from Russia, Turkey, and Persia, esp once I dismantle russia.
Well, georgian armenian union is just less German Lebensraum then. Less persia and oil.

You know what? Scratch all that, the Armeno-Georgian Commonwealth seems kinda like too much alternate history for my liking, so it's out for now. What would its political parties be? I mean that'd seem like a huge fucking mess IMO. I think the TCA fits in way better.
Until I find a better way to put these ideas in-game, it's out.

Albanians are based tho simply by the amount of butthurt they generate for those barbarian S*rbs

New release, save compatible (probably.)
mega.nz/#!M0EGQYYR!BXQ07jkwSmJnJ53P5355j_gT8rfk2x7mIIUMWo5Lwno
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

V1.39e:

So, I made the huge fuckin mistake of buying the CoC dlc for EU4, and it refuses to work with the rest of my pirated DLC. Any ideas?

I realize how much of a goddamn moron I am.

Gotta buy the rest now goyim.

You deserve this for giving paracuck your money to begin with.

My thinking was, that after putting 800+ hours into the game, paradox I felt deserved some sort of compensation.

>playing HoI4

Quality product, glad I pirated this.

Does that new game coming out in a couple of months by paradox called Surviving Mars count as grand strat?
Does stellaris count as grand strat?

New release, save compatible.
mega.nz/#!BktynYhI!bI6lOSE9X4H8B4Q_UXvgEXbzmtlVTxOGSQvvu_tAZew
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

V1.39f

Won't be releasing anything new for a while, I gotta play the game too.
Have a good one.

Dank shit lad.
Now what the fuck do I do with the Assyrians?
I can't fucking convert any of them or Arabs, and I don't want to genocide Assyrians.

Nevermind, but shouldn't the claim Crimea decision be AFTER Rome, because, y'know, Russia.>>14271415

Assyrian here, what's the problem?

I know it's 4x and not /gsg/, but I need somewhere to bitch for a second. I'm currently playing Civ 4 BTS with the Caveman 2 Cosmos mod installed. It's a bloated unbalanced mess, and holy shit does the crime system make me want to take my rifle and start executing every gangbanger in a thirty mile radius. I'm up to the renaissance age and just researched the Political Philosophy tech, which unlocks a crime called Drug cartels, which activates in any city with a crime stat above 500. I share a continent with about six other civs I haven't bothered to destroy because wars take for-fucking-ever in this game, by virtue of the fact that a turn can take a solid minute or two to cycle even on my i5-7600. This means that those niggers have been pumping out criminal units and sending them to some of my cities. Theoretically, you can build police units to uncover and destroy criminal units in your cities, but even after several HUNDRED turns of having multiple police units with the criminal detection upgrades stationed in each of my crime hotspots, they have managed to uncover and destroy all of two criminals, out of the dozens I know are scattered across my empire.

This all means that when Drug Cartels activated, a good eight of my cities qualified and immediately built it. Drug cartels gives +10 Sickness and Anger in the city it is built in, +25 Crime per turn in that city and +6 Anger IN EVERY CITY I OWN PER CITY WITH DRUG CARTELS. That means that one turn, my empire is ticking along nicely save for the crime problem in some cities, which is being gradually dealt with through a combination of dumping police units into them, and building every crime fighting structure available, and the next turn every city in my FUCKING EMPIRE is hit with +70 Anger, immediately causing every citizen in my empire save for like three cities to cease working completely. I really should have just adopted a purge-on-sight policy for everyone except me.

No, the only reason you have so many hours in the game is because you didn't give them money at all. If you want to play their games it's either you buy ALL the DLCs or you pirate everything, there's no middle ground.

Just get Civ V my dude.

I just noticed that. Already fixed it, but ain't gonna upload a new version since it's just one small fix.
Thanks for informing me though.

KYS

Hey user, i got a nice little event for you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Restoration_War

I sugest that it should only trigger if the dominican republic is independent from haiti or GCO.

how fucked am I ?

You grew too fast man, better call those levies.

Yep.
I took half of anatolia in one swoop.

You ate kebab too fast. Use mana to placate the peasants until your overextension goes down

for some reason the rebellions werent that bad and no I recovered the pontic coast as well, and I got the next mission for central anatolia.
Its gonna be a pain i nthe ass to core the rest for now without missions and convert them, but Ill do it eventually.

I just couldnt suffer anymroe seeing anatolia under kebab rule.

But should they become a vassal or get completely annexed? That is the question.

Id say it should be full anexation since they were trying to recolonize the area.
Theres also this fun little thing en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chincha_Islands_War
Maybe winning both and spain being a great power could kick-start an event of spain re-stablishing the empire?

Interesting, but I'd have to add yet another province representing the islands since Ica (the province to which the Chincha Islands belong) is too big to be fully occupied by Spain. Its trade good would be sulfur since that's pretty much what guano is.

Also, I know what I'm gonna do with this shit:
~1861, if DOM exists and conservatives/reactionaries are in power, an event is enabled asking the Spaniards for annexation.
If liberals are in power, then any pops with conservative/reactionary ideology get something outrageous like +9 militancy and consciousness.
Whenever DOM is finally 'annexed', its government changes to monarchy (along with the usual monarchy politics like no voting pops, assigned upper house, etc) and DOM becomes a vassal and sphereling of SPA/SPC/HIS, pops with liberal ideology will instead get a +9 militancy and consciousness and the country gets a national unrest malus for 10 years. This might prompt further revolts, all historical.
Then the USA comes into stage, after they defeat the CSA (and if they do, there's a flag for that I believe), SPA/SPC/HIS will get an event to gtfo of DOM or risk a war thanks to USA's monroe doctrine (basically USA gets the monroe cb on SPA), naturally Spain backs down, DOM turns back into a republic and this whole chain of events becomes pointless.

Now comes the fun part, if Spain don't back down, USA gets the monroe cb on them, yadda yadda BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE: DOM gets a decision to claim the whole Hispaniola because why the fuck not? Only if they have nationalism & imperialism tech
There ya go. Not so pointless anymore.

C2C is literally the worst bloat mod ever conceived. It is so bloated that Black ICE, M&T and HPM together still look like a starving 40 lb African teenager when placed next to it.

Use mil points to suppress.

What's the unrest coming from? Nowadays I find the best way to easily conquer everything and never get revolts is to keep all of your estates at 100% loyalty, which gives huge -unrest in their provinces.

Would the monroe doctrine realistically pop up if spain had started to recover its colonies in such a "pacific" way?

The Monroe doctrine is a special CB USA has, but only works when a country that's got its capital outside the Americas holds any territories within S/N America (Caribbean islands excluded, except Cuba after the Maine Incident.)
The vassalization of DOM is my half-assed attempt at letting the player continue their playthrough without ending the game (because you know, total annexation), so whenever Spain vassalized DOM, USA get the Monroe CB against them.
I think this is doable, I mean I remember doing this in EU4 and CK2, enabling a one-time use CB against a certain country for X amount of time.

So yeah, to answer the actual question, yes, it'll pop up if Spain begins to reconquer their lost colonies in the Americas.

Would spain get a decision to annex DOM?
Because a vassal just wont do for the player.

Sure, I could do that, a player-only decision would suffice. Though most of Spain's overseas colonies in the Americas are vassals.

How do I keep them at 100%?

Another release, corrected the Oregon Treaty event not firing up. Save compatible.
mega.nz/#!A5cxDDgZ!kGgvgcRfI7_RrsIijuoFdrSzl6pKUov-Fl-VgmtvbmI
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

And another one, sorry I keep fucking up.
mega.nz/#!0ssyyKhb!2rQ7U-rq1ZSH_6lKe4Do9d-lZ2_DKpe8_3rLNdhcaQE
pastebin.com/5ArmkNAq

Just keep giving them shit. The one that gives corruption is a good trade since corruption will tick down (past the breakeven point) anyway. Once all privileges are revoked you can eat those constant corruption gains and still easily stay ahead of the world in tech.

has claim Crimea been fixed here?

Yeah, it requires the player to claim the Justinian Borders, which come after taking over Rome.

Gonna add anything for Deseret?

How about a population boom because that suit mormon polygamy?

That'd actually be pretty interesting.

Deseret's already in game

I know that baka, I'm asking if you're ever gonna do events for that.

Were they ever independent? If they were, I might.

For a very temporary moment, from 1849-1851 but it was never recognized by the US government. Then it was incorporated as the Utah territory, but it'd be cool if there would be miniscule chance for Deseret to take up arms and declare independence while the civil war is happening, just for that alt-history feel.

Yeah I guess I could do that

Yep, it's going to the to-do pile. I'll probably get to it in a week or two.

Sweet.

It'd be cool if Oregon territory did the same, or if the Californian Republic would take up arms if the Free States Of America rebels instead of the Confederate States.

New Thread